WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Masane Tsukira(DONE) I_vote_lcapMasane Tsukira(DONE) I_voting_barMasane Tsukira(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Masane Tsukira(DONE) I_vote_lcapMasane Tsukira(DONE) I_voting_barMasane Tsukira(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Masane Tsukira(DONE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Masane Tsukira(DONE)   Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 am

Name: Masane tsukira

The Host Race:Human

Personality: Heroic, Strong Hearted, Loving, compassionate, are just a Small set of word's to describe Masane, She is very Open minded in both spirit and Body, She love's to have a great time, Saving and helping others as well as learning different thing's in life, there is no one she is not willign to protect, she is a naive fellow, So some may use that to their disadvantage but she is not stupid, in the near sense, She is very smart, At time's, when it call's to be serious, But usually You'll see her being one of the people who like to have a good time, and just enjoy life to it's fullest

Appearance:

Masane Tsukira(DONE) MasaneAmaha

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Masane

~Masane and Her Child Rihoko~

Background/History: Masane was born a child of rape, Her Mother or so she was, had been Raped, So she birthed two children, Masane and Shiori, two of whom, were treated mispoorly in the house, By the father, seeing as he thought they were sin's simply because of them, Usually Selling off Shiori as a prostitute, or at least send her out into the street to be one, to bring them in for cash, The mother, was actually happy to have them and couldn't stand seeing this, She would usually have not enough heart, at night's when she was forced not too feed them if shiori didn't bring in enough money, or masane did something to truly upset her father to the point of her being abused and beaten till she couldn't walk, She would bring them food, even if they were leftover's, Masane started to question her entire existence, from this point on, never truly ever being happy from this point on, After That, Around the Age of both being a teeanger, Shiori had the heart to leave, trying to take her Sister, Masane Along, even the mother, but they felt, they could'nt go, they were too scared, masane began to develop, and the father(not true one) noticed it, He Decided to have his own way, with the girl, Even stabbing her at one point for not complying, and when she did, her tear's were rolling, but she wasn't fulling letting out the crying noise's you hear. This had to stop, During School, She had met a nice Younger Boy, the first one besides her mother to treat her with care, They began to console a relationship, and with that, without that feeling of force, they had created a lovely child by the name of megumi uxingusu(meant to mean Blessing Wings or wings of blessing) But, her father wouldn't let her have that hapiness, and secretly had some guy's beat up and kill her, Lover, at this point, Hapiness, seemed impossible. For extra measure, He sent Megumi to an adoption home and away from masane When? right when she had the baby, doctor's didn't stop him because of his lie's, But masane truly cried that day so much until her eye's were dry, After this, Masane thought that suicide would be the best way to end this horror that was her life. She went into a forest through a shrine and punched it and kicked it, in screaming agony, truly hitting this point would make almost anyone go insane. From there however a Amulet like Bracelet had appeared out of the shrine after being crushed and appeared over Her Head, from it Came Maoki, or as some liked to call her, Demon Battle godess of Hell, She appeared as a spirit like figure in front of her, masane scared fell on the ground and backed away, not knowing what to do, or where to go, Maoki smiled and put out her hand. She Had Told Masane, if She truly Wanted to Live a Better life then this, then become One With her, of course maoki also wanted to do it to be free after being sealed, Masane took a long thought about it, But Decided to accept this deal, From there on, Masane became an absolute Strong destructive Warrior, onto which, almost no one could touch, and those who were lucky enough, Died brutally. Masane Would Leave her parent's from here, and searched far and wide, for her sister, Shiori lived with her grandpa and grandmother's, who were much more respectable and loving, then the latter parent's, So masane found them, it was there she found her child, Since shiori heard of the new's, through her grandmother, she searched far and wide and had some deal's cracked, to have her, Masane was as happy as she could be for the first time in her life. She had finally got something dear back to her, Though Megumi didn't know her, and wouldn't know about her mother until masane's early twentie's, Now Masane bring's in money by babysitting other children, She usually get's some treat's here in there, most of the time fried meat, or very delicious tasting ramen, she wishe's to give megumi a better life Something her parent's didn't give her. However due to the Power Maoki hold's strong inside Masane, Her Human Body Shall Disappear into crystalized spiritual energy and The next Passer of Maoki's energy shall be passed down to Megumi, Masane however does not want this to happen, and as such has asked maoki never to become one with megumi

Ziamichi Spirit:

Maoki

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Masane5B25D

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Witchblade_design

Ziamichi History: Maoki's history's can be traced back to earlier time's in hell, Back then She was A Strong demonic Warrior, One of Absolute Strength and Power, She Would fight demon's daily for fun, enjoying the thrill of Battle, in her prolific time of fighting, she fought demonic warrior's such as onii-chitta, Kagutsuchi, tenrai, and just about any strong warrior You could possibly think of, Once maoki came on earth she caused even more ruckus and destroyed various city monument's and other thing's, until she was sealed by a very powerful priestess, She had sealed maoki inside of a Bracelet From there on, Maoki waited her time out, then that's when she met masane, Maoki partly joined her, because she liked masane, and also because of her not wanting to wait anymore, She Told masane What could be accomplished and had gotten the girl to become one with her, Now Putting her reign of Battling again, to fight once more, whether for good or neutral, she didn't care, her thrill for battle exceeds anything, since she alway's want's to feel fear, the fear that make's the fight even more thrilling, One step between life and Death. Everything it give's maoki an almost orgasmic feeling, to Maoki her intercourse is fighting strong Opponent's, Even some that seem impossible for her to beat.

Ziamichi powers: Maoki's Power's, Are Very destructive And revolve around dark energy and Negative energy, When Her power's Activate, the entire Sky Will turn Dark Red, and A Thousand upon thousand's of Wave's of dark destructive energy burst down from the Sky and upon earth, with that, She appears out fully transformed, The Dark energy and negative energy, is something that could be compared to anti-matter, it's Explosive, for example if she were to Slash her Blade At You, She would cause the atom's in air, to cause explosion's of dark Power and smoke to blow you away, or cause even more damage, Or even create explosive field's around herself for no one to come near her, like An Atom bomb, almost it's hard to touch Maoki without getting hurt, this is her negative energy, her Dark energy, Has a Nullifying effect on Reaitsu, reishi and element's of Flame. lightening, and Water Even wind. When coming near her using Dark energy, Your Element of Fire would completely be destroyed or at least nullified, While trapped in her entanglement techinque, Entanglement will have Maoki Slash her Blade in a dark star like insignia Around the opponent, then Fire out a Huge Wave of Dark energy With this dark energy, She completely Use's it to create a Dark Hole field, Around her that swallow's up these element's, Around her, with this she ensures herself to have her own opponent's fight to her own way of thing's,

Not Only with this, She Can Also Have Cannon Like Weapon's come out from her Behind her firing, 50 mile radius Blast's, that are able to cause very destructive after effect's if caught, once hit by it, your body will feel like it's fine, but it will have shocking after effect's slowing your body down.

Oh did i also mention she can bring out these bad boy's?:

Masane Tsukira(DONE) 20gmixl These eight dragon like beast's can be summoned through a Portal by Maoki, And Have quite a huge defense for Maoki, she control's them to block oncoming attack's, or swallow the attack's and send them back at an opponent, especially if their reiatsu based attack's, this serve's for time for Maoki to Save up her energy, they Are mostly defensed base, but for Measure, if maoki's a pinch she will send the monster's toward your direction, and have them all fire a destructive and Huge Wave of Dark and negative explosive energy

Unique Traits: ^ that

Forms:

These are the form's She take's, Should be noted, Masane can tap into some of the power and use Excellent speed to get out of tight pinche's as well as use her strength given to her by maoki, she practice's kajukenbo so this work's to her advantage, as well as muay thai, it should be noted that red is her Final While Black is her First, in Red Form, or what she call's overlord form, she call's on masane's power(imagine how Akito give's Agito his power after he rip's off the eyepatch) With this, they create a good tag team of teamwork, with masane strategizing where maoki can move around and attack, at any time.

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Masane-amaha-witchblade

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Masane-witchblade-powered-up

Masane Tsukira(DONE) Witchblade_design

Control: 5

Ziamichi Class: S Class

Drawbacks: Her Drawback's, Are Life threatening, her skin will have strange crack's in it at time's, or even rot's, which usually with time heal, if she goe's to far into the power, Then it is known that her body will die from the force and power, and turn into crystalized dust, and forever she will dissappear, While Maoki will go onto a new Body to lay dorment in.

Roleplay Sample: Masane was sitting on a Bench, drinking a smoothie. as she looked out at the wide blue sky. she smiled and took in the crisp blue air, As she got up to see her lovely child, Megumi run up to her, she smiled and picked the girl up in her arm's,They were in a park, playing Around, and enjoying the outdoor's, "Heh...there's my little girl" she said as she petted her head and kissed it and let her down, with that she grabbed megumi's hand as they began to skate around, through the day they enjoyed a good treat or two, Like Fried Meat, and Very expensive Tasting Ramen. it didn't matter what they got, as Long as megumi knew masane, she would care for her mother, like her mother would care for her
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Masane Tsukira(DONE)   Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Approved with a tier of 2-1
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Masane Tsukira(DONE)   Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm bumping Masane up to a 1-3. S-Ranked Zia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masane Tsukira(DONE)   Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 am

Accepted. Tier is 0-5+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masane Tsukira(DONE)   Masane Tsukira(DONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masane Tsukira(DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Ziamichi's-
Jump to: