WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_vote_lcapGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_voting_barGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_vote_lcapGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_voting_barGarou Recruiting 1 (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

It was the early morning of a crisp, summer day. The sky was a pure blue ocean, flipped upside down, no clouds to disturb the blue. The sun was at a 45 degree angle, indicating it was roughly nine o'clock. Birds dived throughout the air, predators hunted with pleasure, enjoying the chase much more than the meal in some cases. The insects buzzed throughout the air, looking for mates to increase their families.

In Karakura town, the people were on the move. Men in suits carrying briefcases traveled to the large buildings, women wearing a suit with skirts occasionally accompanied them or wen their own way. The children played in the fields, in the parks, occasionally even on the streets, getting honked at by the fast cars angrily as their drivers sped off in a huff and a rush. No Hollow attacks at the present, and all life was good.

That isn't important, though. What is important is one tree and one boy in the Forest. The tree was massive, and inside of it was a hand-carved home. Inside of that was a young white boy, roughly 16 years old. He had blond hair, purple eyes, and wore no shoes. An extravagant white/beige cloak adorned his body with two red crosses on his shoulders. A pure silver cross hung on his neck, dangling from a silver chain.

His hands and feet were incredibly rough, scars running up both his arms and legs from them. Adorning the tip of each individual digit was a wicked claw, curved and strong. And Deadly. The deadly part was proven if one looked at them close enough. The wicked claws were permastained with blood. When he smiled, his sharp canines were as well.

And this boy, this Urufu Tatsumaki, was depressed. He needed a family. He needed someone, or some group of someones, to be with him. He didn't care who. The forest was great, but he missed the sound of others voices, besides when a battle came, or screams of help as he fed on their delicious red nectar.

That was it. Next time someone came around, he would invite them to join his pack. His family. His Garou.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

It was a peaceful morning. The cars drove by calmly and people walked at their own pace. Most on their way to school. Many kids were starting to get out of the house and go outside and play. But Kenta Kiku had just woken up that morning. He got up rubbed his eyes and looked out his window. He saw the bright sun and the calm motion on his part of town. He stretched and walked to the bathroom. He undressed and started a warm bath. After his bath, Kenta got changed and walked down stairs to get some breakfast. He grabbed a bagel and walkd out the door. Kenta never stays in the house for very long when he wakes up. He was on his way to a lot where he and his friends like to hangout. As he was walking, he turned a corner to a street he usually takes to the lot. But what he saw had been construction work. A business bought the empty lot and planned to build an office building on top of it. ''Well, that sucks.'' he said to himself and he decided to walk through the woods instead. ''Maybe they will meet me in here'' he said to himself. As he was walking he was picking up sticks and throwing them or snapping them in half. He began to get bored until he walked by a giant tree. He backed up to see how high it was. ''Wow, never noticed this tree before.'' he said but Kenta never really walks back in this forest anyways. He decided to stay here and maybe his friends will find him back here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Urufu watched the boy from high up in his tree. He was hidden in the branches, but decided to introduce himself. Perhaps this boy would like to join his pack. Dropping from the branches in a rustle of leaves, he stared at the Human. "Hello, Boy~ What are you doing out in the woods?" He asked casually, before leaping inside the tree and sitting in one of the chairs. The hard wood was warm. He crossed his arms and stared at the Human.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Kenta was startled from his appearance, he aimed a punch but didn't throw his fist when the man asked him the question. ''Hello, I'm just hanging around.'' He looks up at the hole in the tree, 'Didn't see that there before' he thought to himself. ''Did you come from that hole?'' he asks the man pointing up at the hole in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Urufu raised an eyebrow. "From the hole? No.." He chuckled lightly. "I made the hole.." He said, scratching his chin lightly. "So.. you are just hanging around? Why aren't you goofing off with your friends?" He inquired, tapping his foot rhythmically against the wood. The sun shone through the canopy of leaves and into the tree, warming it nicely. The warm summer breeze flowed through the tree branches, dancing with the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Kenta looked around. ''Well, my friend's hangout is a lot and it has been bought by some company. They are building an office building there so i decided to come out here into the woods.'' he told him. He kicks a pile of leaves. Then he looks up at the hole and then the other trees. ''So, you made that hole youself you said?'' He asked. ''It looks big from here.'' he told him.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

"This woods... how long has it been...?" Johnathan muttered to himself. Maybe just some months or a year, but it seemed much longer. The last time he was here, he had been someone else. Someone without a cat spirit sealed inside him, and way weaker, too.
'Maybe long for you, but it's a first for me. Let's look around - maybe you will find the guy you are looking for here. You met him here for the first time, am I right?' Shironeko asked in his head.
"Why asking, you can just read my memories."
'I don't like to dig around in your head to much.'
"Why?"
'Because.'
"Oh well, be that way." As Walker set his foot into the forest, he began to feel it. A spiritual pressure, weaker than his own, but definiatly noteworthy. Slowly aproaching it, he tried to remember the feeling of the Other he searched...
Not using the path - like usual - he suddenly stepped out behind some trees and bushes, maybe even startling the human boy at the gigantic tree. A big grin appeared on Johnathans face as he could now feel the Reiatsu completely.
"Urufu. Long time no see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Urufu was about to answer the kid when he heard a snap from behind him, and a voice. Not just any voice though. "Johnathan?" He whispered to himself, before double checking. "JOHNATHAN!" He cried, leaping out of the three and tackling him. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asked, punching him in the face. Leaping off of him, he turned to Kenta. "Kenta... this is my brother, Johnathan." He introduced the two, before helping the quincy/ziamichi off the ground. "Johnathan... Have you come to join?" He asked, talking about Garou.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

"Geez, is this how you greet me, by nearly breaking my nose?" of course, Johnathan was overreacting, since he was grinning like an idiot at the moment. But the Ziamichi didn't care the slightest bit. Standing up again, with the help of Urufu, he started laughing.
"Oh man, if I start telling you now, we will still be standing here when it gets dark. And if I wouldn't be here to join up with you, why would I even bother coming back to japan? It's not like the beer here would be something special." John grabbed one of his smokes and lighted it, taking a deep breath from it. He greeted the human boy with a simple wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Kenta was not sure what these people were. They seemed cool though ''Nice to meet ya John.'' he said to him. He smiled and listened to the two. Then he remembered what Urufu asked John.
What was it he would come to join? so Kenta asked,''Urufu, you asked him if he came to join, what would he join?'' he asked looking at Urufu now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Urufu took a deep breath, before turning and smiling at Kenta. "Well, Kenta.. Garou is a group that I am forming. It will be a family of sorts. A place to go for those that don't belong... Also.. we will be helping Humans awaken their spiritual energies.." He explained, before Turning back to Johnathan.

"Sounds good bro! Guess what? I was cashing in on you showing up sometime, so.. feel like being my Beta?" He asked, before motioning for them all to join him in his tree and sit around the "table".
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 am

"You know, if anyone less awesome than you asked me to be a beta, I would kick their asses hard." John said grinning, taking Urus offer and brining himself up into the tree with his flash step equalivent. This tree was actually a pretty nice home in the inside... and from the looks of it, made by the claws of nobody else than Urufu himself.
"Nice architecture, Bro. Y'know, there aren't many Quincy left... heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one remaining. Of course I will stay here and help you. You'll need someone as great as me, anyway." Before sitting down on one of the chairs, it was again visible how much taller he was than the other two.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 am

Kenta asks. ''What is Garou for? Some gang that beats up people?.'' he asks. He accepts Urufu's offer into the tree but didn't seem to know how to get up there. He looks at the tree and tries to climb it, but he just falls. He grins in embarrassment. ''Uh, how do i get up there?'' he asked itching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 am

Urufu grinned at the fail attempt. "Stairs in the back." He said, before continuing his explanation. "Garou is a home for those without one. A place to belong when no one wants you. A large family. In essence, it is an orphanage." He said, before conversing with Johnathan once more.

"Thanks bro, and sure, sure..." He grinned, his foot tapping lightly.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 pm

"Hm... are you sure about him, though? I can't feel any Reiatsu from him. And last time I checked, you weren't to fond of humans." John didn't bother to keep his voice down - and also didn't care if the other guy noticed that both of them where not human. He actually wanted to talk a bit about the time they went seperate ways, but now wasn't really the time for it.
'Hmm... your 'Brother' isn't really related to you, right?'
'Not by blood, if you mean that.'
"But anyway, he pretty much said what we will be. We are there for each other, protect each other. Awesome guys like me will protect our group from any Hollow or Arrancar who... ah crap, you don't even know what a Hollow is. Why bother."
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 am

''oh.'' he replies and looks in the back. He finds the staircase and begins to walk up. When he enters the hole and looks at the nice architecture. Kenta sits at a chair and says, ''Nice place you got here.'' and looks around with fascination. Then he starts to listen to the two talk. ''Wait, what? Hollows? Arrancar? what are those? And how did you get up here without using stairs? What are you people?'' he asked. He began to freak out but didn't show it really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

"Definiately not people." Urufu stated, turning to the boy. "I myself have the ability to rip apart any dna sequence I devour and pull apart what I ned to duplicate certain properties. This guy here..." He said, motioning towards his Brother. "He can fire off blasts of pure energy and has the spirit of a cat inside of him." He said, grinning.

"A crazy cat."
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

'I'm not crazy, you little vampire.' Out of thin air, the formless shade of Shironeko formed itself, as she materialized her avatar outside of her host. A giant, winged cat, cearly visible for both Urufu and Kenta, that talked in their heads. Johnathan simply grinned.
"Describes it pretty good. I'm from the awesome Quincy Race, a evolved human race that got nearly destroyed by the Shinigami. Urufu... he is an evolutionary step, too. Of course, you won't believe anything we just said. And like I just said... why are you talking to humans anyway, Bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Urufu grimaced. "I AM NOT A VAMPIRE!" He roared at the cat, scrunching his arms up, his eyebrows furrowed as he raged. Huffing, he turned away from her. "Yeah.. he probably won't understand anyway... Why not show him what we can do?!" He asked, winking. "Recruiting, of course. I almost got the pulsus. and when that happens, regular humans can become like us, too.." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 pm

"I said get away from me, you jackass!" Tundra backed of slowly, as the grinning man came closer. He looked like someone from a bad Yakuza movie - the only problem was, she was now in that kind of movie-setting. A shady forest, a definiatly horny asshole, and a homeless girl. Not really a good position to start.
"Come on now, you'll soon start to like it..."
"Fuck you." Quick, she delivered a kick into the crotch of the guy, before turning around, starting to run, throwing a whole bunch of F-Bombs. Cursing himself, the man got back up and started the pursuit.
Breaking through branches and jumping over bushes, she realized very fast that that guy clearly had the advantage. He was trained, had actually some decent meals to eat and wasn't tired as hell. Not really knowing where she went, she called for help.
"Someone, ANYONE, I could really use some help right now!" The scream was calling through the woods. Maybe it was luck that a giant tree wasn't too far from her...
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Kenta was shocked from these guys. ''So, you guys are like super heros.'' he said laughing a bit. He than saw them yell at each other and he learned the weird guy doesn't like to be called a vampire. The crazy one doesn't like to be called crazy. ''So i could become like you guys once youget the uh.. what you call it.'' he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 am

"That's right." Urufu nodded, and was about to answer when he paused. Turning, he stared into the trees. "Did you guys hear that?" He asked. Without waiting for an answer, he was off. Pushing himself from the tree, he practically glided down to the ground. As soon as his bare feet hit the soft grass, he was off in a sprint. His arms beside him tightly, he ripped through the forest as his cloak billowed out behind him. Dodging and ducking, he weaved through the trees with an extreme accuracy that only those who had lived in the forest for as long as he did would have.

"Let her be!" He called, erupting from the bushes. With a solid kick to the face, his bare, mud stained foot nearly ripped through his face. The impact shattered his spine, and broke the skull, shattering it. Staring calmly at the body, he dropped into a squat and grabbed the corpse. Drink it. Drink the blood. Do it. Consume. CONSUME! With one tug, he pulled it to his now-open mouth...
...and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh of the man's throat. Draining him dry, his purple eyes flashed lightly with an inner life before dulling again.

Standing, he dropped the sack of flesh and bones and turned to the woman. His face was dripping blood, which he licked away with a red tongue, revealing his teeth, also stained a dark crimson. "Are you okay?" He asked, a worried look plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:26 am

Johnathan was ready to jump up himself, but since he didn't feel any Reiatsu, he didn't bother after his friend dashed off. No normal human stood a chance against the Other, anyway. No matter if he had Retribution active or not. So instead, he took his place as the Beta and continued the explanation.
"The Pulsus. I don't really understand Urufus theory behind it, but it's going to be awesome, I know that at least. Has something to do with an ancient clan... But it's not like you would believe anything I just said. After all, you are blind to the spirit world... you don't even see Shiro right before you." The cat spirit tried to get the attention of Kenta, but since he couldn't see any ghosts, no reaction. Sighing, her shade returned to the side of the host where the real spirit resided.
"Though there is one thing... anyone can see. Caused quite some panics already..." John stood up, muttering something along the lines of 'what a pain in the a...', before raising his arm with the cruzifix attached, in a position like someone with a bow in the hand. What looked stupid at first became quite the cool thing once the cross flashed, and a blue metallic bow appeared out of nowhere, visible for normal humans. "This is my power. Collection of Spirit Particles, the basic substance souls are made off. No worries though, I won't absorb your soul or stuff like that."

The girl actually tripped when Urufu dashed out of the bushes, bringing the life of the Yakuza to an end. She was sitting there, the back on a tree, as she watched as the boy who didn't seem to be any older than herself sank his teeth into the dead body, draining it of the blood inside it.
"You are... not human." What could be interpreted as an insult or hysterical thing was actually nothing but a statement, and it was clearly obvious through the calm voice of the homeless. But then, she sighed annoyed.
"I just got nearly raped and killed, ran through the forest for half an eternity until you showed up, and now you kill and drain someone right in front of my eyes. OF COURSE I am NOT okay! And now help me up you morron, be a gentleman for once, yes?!" Actually, she was simply to weak at the moment to stand up alone. But showing weakness infront of someone who just killed a guy three heads taller than himself was most likely not the best idea. But he did deserve SOME thanks... her name should be enough for the start. "You can call me Hinawa, by the way." The grimace she made was a clear indicator of her thoughts about her own name.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 am

Kenta saw Urufu jump from the tree and glide down as he landed on his feet. Kenta's eyes widened but then he almost fell over when he saw him sprint so fast. Then he turned to Johnathan and sat back down in his chair. He happened to fall out of his seat seeing Urufu jump out.

Kenta had trouble believing this stuff indeed. He saw Johnathan's ability and almost fell from his chair again. ''Wow...'' he dazed. He then heard how this is created from soul particles. He began to think they planned to use this pulsus on him to join the group. He didn't know if he should or not, hell he didn't even know why he would need to see this thing called the ''spiritual world''. They expect me to see ghosts? he thought. He slightly laughed out loud. well, i guess kicking some ghost ass could be fun. he said in his head. ''I want to join this 'Garou' thing. It sounds cool.'' he said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 am

"Help you up.. got it." Urufu said, refocusing once more. It was true that devouring blood made him more focused, but not in common sense. It helped him see things, such as the movements of his opponent, and things such as that to help him fight better. Grabbing her arm, he helped to gently pull her up from the soft forest floor. "Sorry.. My name is Urufu Tatsumaki.. and no..I am not human." He said, grinning. "Well.. my genetic make up is the same.. but I don't consider myself as such. I need blood to survive, and can see things most can't, let alone fight them." He explained, before motioning towards his tree home.

"Please, join me at my home." He said, before picking her up bridal style when she wobbled and nearly fell once more. "Allow me to carry you.." He said, before running through the forest once more, leaping up to a tall tree and tree hopping across the canopy until he crashed back through the hole in his own, personal tree, greeting his visitors.

"Guys.. this is Hinawa..." He said, introducing the girl and helping her sit on one of the carved out chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)   Garou Recruiting 1 (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garou Recruiting 1 (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next