WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Yakedo Sakana I_vote_lcapYakedo Sakana I_voting_barYakedo Sakana I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Yakedo Sakana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taicho

Yakedo Sakana Empty
PostSubject: Yakedo Sakana   Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

VIZARD

Name: Yakedo Sakana Nickname: Suza

Personality:Personality: Yakedo initially comes on as very loathing, having a cold indifference to anyone he doesn't know, or care to know. However, this is just a defense mechanism his mind threw up after his Clan's tradegy, where he and some others were disowned after a Coup D'etat.
After getting past the loathing side, Yakedo's personality become less cold and more of a determination, although the indifference is still there. Its almost as if he's devoted his entire existence to achieving a single goal, linked directly to his tragic past.
The only joy he ever shows comes either in battle, where he knows he's going to get closer to his ultimate goal, or during those "warm, friendly moments" among friends and those of his clan, when you feel your souls connecting.

Overall, his goal is his only true friend, and his only true enemy. He's willing to give anything up for it, including the life of an ally, although even his cold personality has limits. He absolutely refuses to risk the life of his sister, Atsui, for obvious reasons once you've learned his past, and anyone completely devoted to helping him.

Getting on his good side really only includes helping him in his goal, saving someone devoted to his goal, or things of the sort. Pissing him off really consists of getting in the way of his goal, mocking his goal, or anything involving a hating comment of his goal.

All in all, his goal is his life. He was so young when his goal was formed that it is all he knows, and as such its all he can truly do

Appearance: Yakedo Sakana 32857_1259193384614_full (battleoutfit)

Apparel: Height: 5'11" (1.8m)
Weight: 140 Pounds (63.5 kilos)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Red
Shoe Size: 12
Teeth: White, Straight

As a Vizard, Yakedo has abandoned the standard Shinigami uniform, and wears more human-like clothes, consisting of skinny, black jeans, an untucked and unbuttoned white, button-down shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. There is a plain, black shirt underneath the button-down shirt.
He wears black sunglasses, which he keeps tucked on his hair above his forehead. He never wears them.
There is a giant slash through it, signifying him being disowned.
Background/History: [ Being the youngest of many children, he was valued and spoiled even more than he normally would be. This sheltered environment contributed heavily to his personality when a Coup D'etat rose up in the clan, with about half of the members (those of the lower rank) siding with the Coup leader. The fight resulted in the death of his father, the capture and imprisonment of his mother, and the execution of anyone who sided with his father, who were mainly the higher-ups of the clan (the more "honorable" members and such). However, Yakedo and his siblings escaped their deaths and were disowned from their clan, which is where the giant scar on his back came from.

With nothing left and stripped even their names, Yakedo and his three older siblings escaped to a rogue Vizard compound, where they were nursed back to health and given places in the society.
This marked the first great event of his life.

Having gone from never doing anything on his own, to having to survive in the harshest of all living conditions, Yakedo was devastated, and eventually his shattered mentality reformed with only one desire: the slay the one who devastated him so much.
With his determination, Yakedo sought out the leader of the Vizard compount; the only one there who knew bankai.
The leader, Sachio Kajuji, taught Yakedo about having to manifest his zanpakuto's spirit in order to subdue it, thus achieving bankai. Sachio helped Yakedo master his shikai, so he could manifest his bankai, and taught Yakedo the way to drawing out his zanpaktou.
This was the second great event in his life.

However, Yakedo found that achieving bankai wasn't as easy as he thought. When he tried to draw out his zanpaktou's spirit, to his horror, he saw his inner hollow blocking his way, trying to make its way out in his zanpaktou's place every time he tried it.
When he approached Sachio about this, the Vizard Leader reasoned that Yakedo must first subdue his inner hollow before he could draw out his bankai, much like demolishing a wall to most past it.
As Sachio placed Yakedo in the comatose state that the Vizards traditionally used to draw out an inner hollow. As Yakedo did battle in his void of an inner world, Sachio kept the hollow-controlled Yakedo's body at bay, the demon being no match for his superior zanpakuto, mask, and reishi control.
In his hollow form, Yakedo retained his basic build, but had a red hollow-like body, with his hollow hole on his chest and his vizard mask. He had four white, hollow-esque wings that could each fire a cero, but Sachio wa still able to easil subdue it.

In his innner world fight, Zenreenmaru looked on at Yakedo's and the Hollow's fight, with the hollow having grown in size to about Yakedo's height. As the hollow spammed the battle with ceros and mauled Yakedo with its wings and beak, the Vizard was at a terrible loss, unable to even use shikai.
However, the battle took a turn when the young Sakana boy remembered what it was all for, to avenge his clan, and he determinately grabbed Zenreenmaru, demanding power from him. This allowed him to enter his shikai and, with the training he'd been through with Sachio, he was able to subdue his inner hollow, gaining the power of his Vizard mask and allowing him to move on towards his bankai training.
This was the third great event in his life.

Sachio then told Yakedo that he would have to put off his bankai training so that he could learn to use his hollow mask to its full potential, while its newness was still fresh.
For his training, Sachio teaches Yakedo how to manifest his mask, which he catches on to easily, and the two battle with their masks to see how long Yakedo can hold his: a grand total of about a minute and a half.
Sachio begins to condition Yakedo to control his mask, amounting it up to about 3 minutes at the end of their training. According to Sachio, that was a reasonable time for a Vizard, and Yakedo insisted that they continue with his bankai training.

With his hollow all out of the way, Yakedo easily dragged out the fat fowl from his inner world. Sachio then left him to his own devices to subdue the bird. However, he was unable to subdue his zanpakuto, halting his bankai progress.

Hitting a wall in progress, Yakedo decided he could no longer wait and the Sakana boy departs from the compound, ready to take on the man who ruined his life, with Atsui, his sister, as his companion...

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Kagutsuchi (カグツチ)

Kagutsuchi is a very small, winged dragon, who often appears on him shoulder when the two speak to one anothim while Yakedo is in a meditative state. him skin is a dark, crimson red, similar to Yakedo's hair color, but him eyes are a deep shade of azure blue. he always appears to be smoking from a tobacco pipe, and when he exhales deeply, him breath can be seen as a soft, dark blue cloud of smoke.
Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Release phrase::
"Burn Blue, Kagutsuchi!"
Shikai Description:

In the released state, him swords become a dark, cobalt color, similar to how Rukia's blade becomes all white. The guard is removed, though this seems to be no other visual difference aside from the color. It does, however, increase greatly in temperature, making it difficult for others to grasp if he were to drop one or both of him blades. It holds a dark blue, flame-like aura when first released and when conducting various kido-based attacks.

Shikai Abilities:
Though most of his attacks are Fire-based, as well as the name itself, Yakedo's Zanpakuto is Kido-based Zanpakuto. Also, any flame-based Kido techniques used through the sword become blue flames instead of red. Most of him attacks are simply variations of Hadō (破道, "way of destruction") spells.

Konpeki Shakkahō (Shot of Azure Fire) - A modified version of Hadō 31; Shakkahō, which fires a ball of red energy at a target. However, instead of red, the energy is blue, and is usually produced with a swing of him blade. The spell becomes stronger if Yakedo recites the entire incantation.

Konpeki Kouen Maru (Azure Flame Circle) - With a swing of him swords and a spin of him body, Yakedo is able to blast a wave of blue flames in a three-hundred and sixty degree angle. This is normally used as a defensive maneuver when surrounded. Can be used as a shield of sorts to defend against some attacks.
Release: Konpeki-hi Kagutsuchi awaken

Bankai Description:
Konpeki-hi Kagutsuchi
(Azure Flame Kagutsuchi)

Fire engulfs Yakedo's body, not harmful to him, within about a meter radius all around. When the flames disperse, him two swords hold a fiery aura, and each swinging attack is encased in a small fiery burst. he then brings both swords in front of him, ends touching, and the two blades fuse togethim to form a dual bladed staff. he can separate them to perform various attacks, but can always reconnect them. This style of fighting he has recently developed upon furthim Bankai training.

Bankai Abilities:
Sōren Kouenno Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Azure Fire, Crash Down) Basically, a double-blast of the normal Sōren Sōkatsui. Both swords firing the blast, combining togethim into a far larger blast.

Sōren Kouenno Shakkahō (Twin Shots of Azure Fire) Basically, a double-blast of the normal Sōren Shakkahō. Both swords firing the blast, combining togethim into a far larger blast.

Sōren Konpeki Shakurahōtsui (Shot of Cobalt-Violet Twin Lotus Fire, Crash Down) Essentially, the combination of Sōren Shakkahō and Sōren Sōkatsui. This is Yakedo's most powerful attack. First, him blades must be separated, and he must take nearly a full minute to charge both attacks simultaneously. Without the mask, it drains a good deal of him reiatsu; nearly half just for the attack itself. With the mask, a quarter to thirty percent. After the two attacks are charged within him blades, he fuses the hilts togethim to bring about him staff, and with a spin, fires off the gigantic combination Kido.
Vizard powers:

Name: Karamiaune (Entangled Roots)
Number: N/A
Type: Binding
Range: Long
Spell: "Children of the Earth, reach out for your mother and grasp those who would bring harm to her bring them to their knees Karamiaune, Bind!"
Description: Once this spell is incanted depending on where the enemy is standing, whether in the air or on the ground, five roots will take form. If they are on the ground they will travel through the earth towards the target, and if they are in the air they will erupt from the earth and fly towards them. They can travel a distance of 50 yard and upon reaching them the vines spread and four of the five vines will attempt to wrap around the ankles and wrists to bring them down. The fifth vine will then impale the person through the chest and attach to the earth holding them in place. This will bind them and allow for a strike, this spell lasts up to ten seconds and when the vines disperse, the one that pierced the chest will reseal the hole and there will be no major damage causing only minor pain in the chest area and some bleeding from the initial strike. This kidou can be learned but only if taught by Kisho.
Name: Bala (Hollow Bullet)
Type: Offensive
Range: Long range
Description: A weaker but quicker alternative to regular cero blasts. The technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it at around twenty times the speed of a Cero.

Name: Cero (Hollow Flash)
Type: Offensive
Range: Long range
Description: Are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various places on the body. Only Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entites can use it more efficiently.

Name: Escudo Hueco [Hollow Shield]
Type: Defensive
Range: Close Range
Description:
This is an ability that Yakedo developed during training. He discovered that the hollow reiatsu is a lot harder if used as a shield just tougher to manipulate. So he discovered if he was to form the hollow energy in his dominant arm and squeeze down on it with enough force for it to pop and coat his dominant arm in a coat of hollow reiatsu that repels the force of one reiatsu based attack or of a few more physical attacks pending on the strength of the attacks on the shield. The only people who could use this ability are yakedo and his friend Kisho. Do to there share in resolve. This attack takes a good 6 seconds to prepare and could be used a multiple times in a row but the more it's used the bigger the strain that arm gains till it can't move.

Name: Forsaken Arm
Type: Passive
Range: Close
Description:
Suza has developed his hollow powers even further after mastering his mask to form this ability. This requires him to have mastered mask and be as strong as some of the stronger Taichou. Suza's left arm will transform into that of what looks like a vasto lorde arm by filling that arm with hollow reiatsu. Thanks to his arm gaining many tiny fragments on hollow mask from his past. They lay useless in his arm till awaken by a load of hollow reiatsu. This ability will increase the power of his left arm way beyond normal limits. This ability will only last as long as his reiatsu can hold out. Which shortens if he uses this with Bankai. Though it is most effective in that form. If he uses this his arm will gain sharp claws and white fur that comes out of the shoulder region. He can only use this once per fight meaning after it runs out he is done. Out of reiatsu and out of luck. His cero and all hollow techs are much stronger with this arm. Though while using this arm a bit more of his darker side will surface making it hard for him to control some of his actions.

Name: Zero End
Type: Destructive
Range: Long
Description:
This is another hollow ability he trained after learning the forsaken arm. He can only use it while using the forsaken arm. This ability is his version of Gren Rey Cero and Kidou 98. Suza is the only person that can do it cause of his arm and can only fire it once before greatly exhausting his body. If he was already low on reiatsu then he would be close to blacking out all together. It will take form like a normal cero but with much more charging time. It will soon start to gain a white color with a red center and engulf the hand after a good 15 to 20 seconds of charging. Once there he will fire it off warping the area around him much like a gren rey cero. Though unlike a Gren Rey Cero it will travel even faster and once it hits something it will explode violently. This ability after it is fired can't be used again for another 24 hours. Another shot before he was ready will kill him. It puts much to strong of a strain on his body.
Cero Supurauto (Hollow Flash Sprout) - An original cero, unique to Yakedo via his hollow mask. Rather than being a widespread ray, the cero becomes more of a beam, becoming more linelike. When the cero reached a certain point, it splits into many (about 6 -10) separate rays, which arc outwards and come back into a central point, usually the opponent. Each separated ray carries power equal to its fraction (i.e. if there 6 rays then each ray is about 1/6 the power of the original cero)

Hollow form: Inner Hollow

Name: Uzus
Hollow Control: Mastered
Personality:
Anger

Uzus has a very simple personality. He is a very angry hollow and a sore loser. It would be impossible to have a calm conversation with him unless you smack him around a bit first. He has a very destructive nature most likely caused by the anger and he has no trouble in torturing others. Uzus is a very violent person and also loves to swear more then any person on the planet. He has a very disturbed mind and it's very clear to see cause he does not hide it.
Crazy

Uzus is a very insane person and shows it at all times like his other parts of his personality. It would seem that no matter what is going then it would end with him doing something crazy like blowing himself up. Though it does not end there. He also is a big womanizer and by that I mean he would probably rape someone if he ever go the chance. Thats once reason why Suza is glad he won. His hollow spirit is crazy and would probably do the worst things imaginable to women and any thing that moved knowing his crazy mind.
Physical Appearance:
Uzus is a white copy of Suza and is like him in every way appearance wise but he has a black jacket instead of a white one and does not have any bandages on his left or right arm. Along with his yellow eyes and white reiatsu he seems to carry.

Hollow mask: The standard white of all hollow masks, and looks like a bird's face, as it protrudes outwards with a beak about 1 foot in length. On the top of the top half of the mask there are numerous red, tiki-like phoenix feathers that stand up, but sag about halfway up the feather. When he moves, they flow like red streaks. He can wear the mask for up to 6 hours.

Roleplay Sample: Kitaro said, poking at the child. They were so tiny, how could she see him?

The vein on the blue eyed girl's forhead throbbed as her eyes narrowed. She glared up at the much taller man. Both had thin figures, but he was lanky and she was... Well, she almost seemed graceful.

"How d'ya see me?" Kitaro questioned curiously, leaning back on the wall behind him. "Geez, what, do all ya humans see us now? Eh?"

He poked the fuming girl again, curious to see if she would actually respond. Well, he got a response. It just wasn't one that he wanted. He got a shoe to the face, and then the girl slammed her window shut, right on Kitaro's finger. "OW!"

He glared at the girl through the window for all of three seconds before he finally just gave up and stopped trying. He began to walk away, fuming at the girl who had just crushed his finger in the window. As he left he muttered, "Friggin' human

Last edited by Taicho on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Yakedo Sakana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakedo Sakana   Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

RP Sample! (If not done, please put "Not Done" or a variant of it in the title!)

Also, you cannot be born as a Vizard. And frankly, Vizards don't have, and haven't had, enough people to have a "clan". And I see no mention about your Shikai, only bankai.

DENIED!
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

Yakedo Sakana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakedo Sakana   Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

It's probably edited, but he mentioned his Shikai. However tsu is right, you cannot be born as a vaizard. Sorry to inform you but your going to have to redo it and edit out all of the parts that involve him being a vaizard, if you could have started off as a vaizard most people would be vaizard by now. If you want vaizard nearly right off the bat then I reccomend increasing the depth of the post by a large amount. While it is a very well made post, it only revolves around abilities for the majority of it's length. You thought it through pretty well though, perhaps to tone down the time you could label the majority of the vaizard related things to ( Not yet available) and keep them here for now, then work on your normal shinigami.

P.S https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net/accepted-shinigami-f22/sonomori-ankoku-t241.htm This is an example of the closest you can start out to vaizard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakedo Sakana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakedo Sakana   Yakedo Sakana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakedo Sakana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Unaccepted Applications-
Jump to: