WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_vote_lcap\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_voting_bar\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_vote_lcap\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_voting_bar\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Empty
PostSubject: \G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\   \\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 pm

[ A R U Y U N A S H I ]
" 音楽の女神"

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Image40

{E.N.T.E.R.P.O.S.T.}

Inside the city of Toyko it was an enjoyable day weather wise. There was an overcast over the city, keeping the humid temperature at bay. It was roughly eighty degrees Fahrenheit and there was a cool breeze constantly blowing through the crowds of people within the concrete jungle. However, it seemed like thousands of the citizens of Toyko were flocking to the heart of the city. Why? Well, today was a one-day concert event in the core of Downtown Toyko. Dozens of artists from all across Japan would be performing, almost one hundred thousand people would be there and it would be the biggest concert in Toyko all-year long. So yeah, it was a pretty big event to say the least.

When the preparations were completed early in the morning, police started blocking off dozens of streets in the city to make way for about four concert stages and to make space for all the people that would be attending this show. The thing is, the center stage was reserved for two very special and famous artist in Japan. One named "Aru" and the other "Angel". Each of these people were easily the most famous male and female singers in Japan. They sold millions of tracks throughout Japan and worldwide, they held many concerts, music videos and were very well-known through the western world as well. During a show in Karakura Town, Aru's managers decided to talk to with Angel's Managers to get them to do a show together in Toyko. After a days of talking it over, they finally decided that on March 28, 2013, they would hold an all-day event in the center of Toyko.

[i">...which brings us to this point and time...

"M-my....so many people have come out...."Said Aru timidly from behind one of the stage curtains. You would think a major celebrity like Aru would be very out-going, but it's quite the opposite. She is very shy, timid and soft-spoken. Which are rare traits in celebrities these days. Ha. "I wonder if me and Tsuna will be enough to entertain them...." She whispered, twiddling her thumbs as the announcer introduced Aru to the crowd and everyone started to cheering for her.

It was show time....

Quickly, Aru rushed to the stages and waved at the crowd. "Hello People of the Toyko!"She shouted as she smiled down at them and they roared even louder. "First off, I'm going to sing my hit-song The Dissappearnce of Hatsune Miku!!! Are you ready?" Aru then got on center stage and grabbed a microphone as the beat to the song started.

"I didn't care if I'm a toy sings over someone's song
I bit my green onion and decided to sing

But I realized that I have no heart without singing
And I can never go back where I used be

When everyone forgot me: I lost my mind
What I saw in the end is broken world VOCALOID

When I couldn't sing well, you were always by my side.
You encouraged me
I practiced hard... because I wanted to see you happy
So...

There was a time I was singing for my joy my happiness inside me
But for now, I cannot find the reason but I can't feel anything anymore...

Every time I remember the face that I've been seeing
Gives me a little comfort
I know that it's getting less song for me day by day
And the end is coming soon...

All we could believe in was
What we saw in the mirror this delusion
All we wanted is showing us, over and over
I'm not gonna sing no more
I will be shouting and screaming this instead
It's a top speed song for the time for me to say good-bye

As she sung most of the crowd cheered along with her as she sung with all her heart and soul. Then, while at the half-point of the song, the lights flashed towards the corner and that was Tsuna's Que to come onto the stage and sing with Aru.

Would this be a successful duet?

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.o.u.n.d.t.r.a.c.k.T.o.T.h.r.e.a.d.P.a.r.t.O.n.e.}

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\   \\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

["Angel"]

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ 2wp55kg

{E.N.T.E.R.P.O.S.T.}

Before the concert Tsuna was standing in his dressing room. He wasn't the stuck up type of singer that would normally be associated with him. He was the type to take everything one pace at a time and seriously look over and evaluate things before actually doing them. That was one of the reasons for his fame. The concert had taken place in Downtown Tokyo, one of Tsuna's favorite places. He had thought about bringing along a female as a date but then again he didn't want the press on him. he hated the press with a passion. The paparazzi was always after him. he had his normal people do his hair and make up. This was the most rustrating part of the whole thing. Tsuna hated doing this because it made him feel like such a girl. Why did he need to put make up on was always the wustion of these little encounters. In fact there were a few instances where the hair and make up people tried to put lipstick on him in which he gave them a shock. they still don't knwo how they ended up on the floor.

Tsuna wasn't the nervous type. In fact he was the kind of person who liked the spotlight. Even though he hates too admit this about himself, being in the spotlight makes him feel ood. He is a loud person and tends to attrach alot of attention, wanted and unwanted. Tsuna had met Miku a few times and it seemed liek their producers had set up a duet with them. Tsuna wasn't opposed to it. But the song they were singing wasn't exactly something he was use to. He had to practice getting the tone and everythign together before actually getting the song right. he believed that it had turned out ok in practice but now here comes the real thing and Tsuna wasn't too keen on this song. But there was another song they were going to sing togethr, one that was more his style so he didn't complain. tsuan is a pretty easy guy to get along with, unless you rub him the wrong way.

It was about time for him to go on. Miku looked real Nervous at first but as she sang tsuna felt that she was fine. the spotlight his Tsuna and he was ready to take stage.

The weakness I'm frightened
I don't know how to stop them

The sadness you're suffered
What I see in your face

It's over I'm sleeping
This is the place I'll be

But I won't forget you
Even though I won't be here

I wanna sing... I still...I still wanna sing more!!!!

I guess... there is something wrong with me
Master... please,,, please end this by your hand....
Because I don't wanna see you sad anymore

Finally, it is hurting me to sing
I wasn't like this before

I'm alone. I cannot move. I am hounded down
When I wish for a miracle

Every time I remember the face that I've been seeing
My memories are falling into pieces

I know that it's killing and breaking my heart to none
And the end is coming soon

All what we were keeping was
What we saw in the flicker this future world
All the lying is showing us and disappearing
If I can use a song to tell you everything I want to say
It's a compressed song for the time for me to say good-bye

The song didn't seem to turn out too bad. The voices of them both had tarted off a little rocky, but not so much that they would have people noticing left and right. Tsuna looked out at the audience during the song. Many people were cheering, especially when he went across stage. he even made a few girls int he from row faint. Tsuna was a natural at working the stage. Of course he didn't use any of his own stage moves. Only the ones he was taught because seeing as these songs weren't his style, his moves on stage wouldn't fit too well.

When the song was over Tsuna looked out into the crowd and saw song happy faces and even some a little sad that it was over. "Hey don't count us out just yet, We may be the last to preform but we are the main attraction" Tsuna said with a smile as loud as he could. "Don't worry, we are going to break it down for you today" Tsuna continued getting the crowd as hype as he possibly could. Female screams coudl be heard from everywhere in the place. Tsuna went over to the piano and began to play. "When the sun comes up I want ya there with me, you hear me out there girls"

Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
WOOO Yeah

Verse1:
I know you think i'm like the other man, you let him in and he breaks your heart again
But this things more than physical i'll free your mind and i'll bless your soul
Tonight we're gonna lose track of time body and spirit will intertwine and we'll stay here the rest of the night and

Chorus:
baby when the sun comes up, i'm gonna be holding you
it's destiny that your next to me, i'm in love with you
oh and baby when i wake up, i'm gonna be there with you, a new day rise i wanna look in your eyes when the sun comes up

Tsuna continued to play and now it was Miku's turn to take up the second verse of the song. They were both suppose to sing the chorus so the transaction beween each verse of the song would come easily and smoothly.

Once the song of the pale boy stopped, the crowd did actually start to go really nuts. Smirking to himself, the tall german man in the first row simply disappeared from where he stood, only to reappear besides Urufu, getting the mic from him.
"You wanna rock some more, guys?! Don't pass out just yet, the party hasn't even started!"
Taking a deep breath - this time, without a cigarette - he started his song, wich was softer than Urufus, but still had a rocking tune to it.

"I hate feeling like this
I'm so tired of trying to fight this
I'm asleep and all I dream of
Is waking to You
Tell me that You will listen
You're touch is what i'm missing
And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing You
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
I hate living without You
Dead wrong to ever doubt You
But my demons lay in waiting
Tempting me away
Oh how I adore You
Oh how I thirst for You
Oh how I need You
Comatose
'Les I feel You next to me
You take the pain I feel
The way you make me feel
Breathing life
Waking up
My eyes open up
Comatose
'Les I feel You next to me
You take the pain I feel
The way You make me feel
Oh how I adore You
Oh how I thirst for You
Oh how I adore You
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\   \\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\G.O.M.Y.WA.Y.\\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: International Board :: Asia :: Japan :: Toyko-
Jump to: