WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Akila Kitashi I_vote_lcapAkila Kitashi I_voting_barAkila Kitashi I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Akila Kitashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akila Kitashi Empty
PostSubject: Akila Kitashi   Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Name: Akila Kitashi

The Host Race: Quincy

Personality:Calm/Laid-back

Appearance:
Akila Kitashi 6i5yrk

Background/History: Her name is Akila Kitashi. She was a young quincy, striving ot be the best. She lived with her father, mother, and older brother. Yes, she wa sthe youngest, but she was also the special one of the group. Her family was in hiding, and she did not know why, but she did not ever bother to ask. She trained day and night with her brother, besting most grown-ups, at their quincy abilities. She worked hard and hard, thinking that nothing could ever go wrong. One day, it being her turn to go get some berries for lunch, she travled into the forest. She spent many hours, walking far away from home, enjoying the freeness. When she returned, her life had spun upside down. Her family was seen dead, ontop of the burning rubble of her house. At this point, something inside her snapped. Her family's murderers, were still there, watching them burn. After the sound, at which she guessed was her own screaming, she awoke, not only in the pile of ash that was left of her family and home, but surrounded by the corpses of dead shinigami and quincy's(the killers). She did not cry, or feel any sympathy... She did not even remember what had happened. She simply got up, and walked away, not remembering anything of her family, or about the evil that had awakened in her last night. Over a course of seven years, traveling, and living alone, she had learned of her quincy powers, and of what happened to her family. Even though she did not understand it, she longed for more information. She kept on traveling, not knowing how many people wanted her dead.

Ziamichi Spirit: Its name is Azreial, its only goal is to destroy.
Akila Kitashi Winter_Phoenix___Contest_Entry_by_ShadowDragon22

Ziamichi History: Azreial, was created by a band of quincy's many years ago, for war purposes. Though, the creation of the beast was a set back. It had gone out of control, killing many in its path. Created from the quincy's spiritual energies, their arrows were useless. The only way they could stop it, without involving otehrs, was to seal it. The family chosen to hodl this burden, was of course, Akila's. Passed down, from the new born girl of the family, to the next, it soon became Akila's turn. This time was to be different though. Around her 10th birthday, A chain of events, caused the beast inside of her to awaken. Things from that day forward, would be different, and also give Azreial a chance to escape

Ziamichi powers: Azreial has many known abilities, including the keen sense to manipulate spiritual power, like the quincy's. It also enables the ability of flight, but it mostly depends on it vast amount of spiriutal strength to fight.

Unique Traits: Being the Host of Azreial, Akila's spiritual strength is greatly increased, when its power is drawn upon. Her speed/strength/and endurance, are enhanced ten-fold, as the power from Azreial takes effect. It also causes her to be able to shoot many more arrows at once, and to increase the power of the arrows, to strengths only imagined. at some point, close to her limit, she might be able to posses wings, formed form the spiritual power of Azreial.

Forms: There are two forms. the firstm when she taps into Azreial's power slightly, a light blue aura, engulfs her body, and her bow and arrows, begin to glow almost white. The second form, is when Azreial, has most of the control, causing her to gain some of its traits, like the light blue aura engulfing her, wings made form its energy, and a long feather liek tail, also formed from its spiritual power.

Control: 9, is she is barely tapping into its power, but the more power, that flows from Azreial into her, the less control she will have over it

Ziamichi Class: Class C (Determined by Tsubine)

Drawbacks: When Azreial's power is used, afterwards the host, will feel extremely drained, and may blackout. If the host were to lose control, it may lead to death.

RP Sample: She was walking along the road, to the next town. She wore a jet black hoody, and sweatpants, both battered and torn over time. She also wore dark black gloves and shoes, yes, her hair matching as it was also pitch black. Though the beaty lay in her eyes, for they shown a beautiful sky blue, as she trudged on down the dirt road. Many thoughts laid heavily upon her mind, like what was really going on, who she really was, and when would she finally get some decent food? Her eyes went wide with excitment, as she the distant lights the of new town she would entering up ahead. "Lets just hope things go better here," she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Akila Kitashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akila Kitashi   Akila Kitashi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Approved, 2-1, Class C.
Back to top Go down

Akila Kitashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Ziamichi's-
Jump to: