WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_vote_lcapA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_voting_barA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_vote_lcapA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_voting_barA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Empty
PostSubject: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 pm

::0 Division Ceon Clixx::

Clouds rolled on the horizon as thunder rolled. A storm was brewing and a heavy one at that. In the distance, it seemed that lightning was striking numerous times, while a musty smell entered the air. It was going to rain as well, as heavy winds blew. In the outskirts of the Onmitsukido Training Grounds, the former Onmitsukido General was seen standing firm, looking at the clouds. His eyes focused and determined. As he looked up, various leaves blew by as the wind took them from hopeless trees and carried them to a distant land.

A moment later, a yellow lightning ball manifested next to Ceon. It was his zanpaktou spirit, and best friend, Kaizaken. Kaizaken was known as the god of storms and the one behind Ceon's power. Little was known how Ceon was so powerful, but what everyone knew is that he is a Memory Rosary with his wife and sister whom is missing. Ceon's power was well known from time to time as Ceon has saved countless people and souls from damnation, and suffering. His power as a Memory Rosary was beyond astonishing, and is the reason he was promoted from the General and 2nd Division Captain, into being a member of the 0 Division, top of them all.

Ceon was focusing one of his passive and special abilities. It is called Hurricane, and it causes a hurricane to develop, growing and growing in power, as it sucks the elements from Ceon's enemies in the area. It was used by Ceon and it stop people cold in their tracks, and made them succumb to hand to hand combat, which is where Ceon's flow and expertiece takes over. Ceon let out a heavy sigh as the winds began to slow. His training had come to a stop, but he didn't want to remove the storm, it was quite soothing...

Ceon proceeded to sit down and watch as the lightning struck in the far distance passed the towns of Soul Society. His friend Kaizaken watched with him as he approved of Ceon's break durring this time...
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 pm

\\R A D I O A C T I V E \\
" 巨大サメ獣"

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image289

Flicker...flicker....

Not to far from where Ceon sitting a portal began to open up. It started off by a red light flickering. Then, after about a few seconds, it expanded into a large enough portal to where a a mid-sized vehicle could pass through. And with what was coming out of this thing, heh, it was the perfect fit.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Roared The Great Shark Beast named Radioactive as he stomped on the ground once he emerged from the red portal-gateway, causing some of the ground near-by to shake from his entrance into the area. "I almost had the little cunt. If only I was a little faster we could had an amazing battle!" He said, visibility irritated by whatever had just happened to him.

You see, previously, Radioactive was chasing down his Older Brother named Fang from Karakura Town. While he walking around the city looking for a fellow named Agito, he had caught a glimpse of Fang behind an alley-way. Not sure what he was doing there, or caring, Radioactive lunged after him in anticipation for the glorious battle the two would have; Even though his Elder Brother had done some nasty things to Radioactive in the past. Unfortunately, by the time our ol' buddy Radioactive got to him, Fang had created a portal at the last second and jumped through. And yet another unlucky thing happen to Radioactive since that's when the chase began.

As they were rushing through the insides of this portal, Fang caught notice of Radioactive due to the reitsu he was putting out. Knowing Radioactive was stronger then him and being weakened from a earlier altercation, Fang had decided to create a sub-portal that would send his Younger Brother to a random location far from him. It could be on Earth, it could be in Hueco Mundo or it could even be in hell. The possibilities were endless. However, Radioactive only ended up appearing in the Seireitei.

Which brings us to this point and time where him and Ceon will meet-up. For better or for worse.

"....Well, I may have just stumbled into something equally as interesting." Spoke Radioactive to himself as he looked around the area. It was dark, raining and thunder was occasionally roaring in the distance. However, he could tell this was no ordinary storm since he was able to pick up on the reitsu in the area. "Someone must be training or showing off nearby. Hehehe, maybe I should give em' a visit!"

And with that, Radioactive made a dash towards Ceon's location. Increasing his reitsu more then before, making his spiritual pressure more obvious and having an explosion of orange light explode behind him so he would really get Ceon's attention. Not to mention that if you were under a lower level then him, just being near him at this point and time would cause you to collapse, have a hard time breathing, slow you down, make it feel like there are thousands of sandbags weighting you down or many more nasty-effects thanks to the reitsu he was giving off.

"HEY, YOU WITH THE WHITE HAIR, WHAT'S YOUR NAME!"
Yelled Radioactive at the top of his lungs when he finally discovered Ceon's location. "BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING WERE GONNA GET INTO AN AWFULLY AMAZING FIGHT. DOESN'T IT SOUND EXCITING!?"

So now the tables have been set, where will this new relationship turn?

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T. P.A.R.T. O.N.E.}

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:04 am

::Ceon Clixx::

As Ceon proceeded to sit down and rest his mind, something odd was bothering him. He was still uncomfortable with being in the 0 Division. He didn't know anyone, and didn't even know why he was promoted. Yeah he was strong, but he believed his purpose was best in the Onmitsukido. As Ceon pondered within his mind, a large power appeared. Ceon stopped thinking and looked in the direction it was approaching from. Seems something important might be happening. Was a captain or something coming to notify him of something? Ceon didn't really know, nor did he really care all that much. Finally not that long, the man... Er- "Thing" appeared. Ceon's expression changed from calm and uncaring, to a confused and concerned one. What was standing before him? A half shark half... Man thing? It looked like the same condition that Captain Komamara had when he was there? Was he sick or something? Was this some type of sick joke by that one Scientist or something?

Ceon then proceeded to become lost in thought...

As the shark man thing yelled out to him, Ceon didn't pay attention. He was too captivated by the shape of this guy and how he looked. Ceon then proceeded to walk forward and get right in his face, observing every shape and look of this mutated thing. It was.... BEAUTIFUL!!! WHOEVERS SICK SENSE OF HUMOR IT WAS TO CREATE SUCH A THING DID A MARVELOUS JOB! Ceon fell on his back rolling around laughing quietly. All that could be heard was what sounded like him inhaling and exhaling fast as he was tearing up from this and how it existed, then again, Ceon shouldn't be too harsh as Ceon shouldn't exist either. He gave up his existance at his death and became a memory rosary.

Ceon then sat up with a small smile as Kaizaken floated down to Ceon's location with a dark yellow glow. Kaizaken buzzed a little as he reached Ceon and looked at this giant "Thing" in front of him...

"His name is Ceon Clixx. He was the former 2nd Division Captain and Onmitsukido General, and current 0 division member. You should know him..."

Kaizaken held pride when it came to Ceon, as Ceon was his greatest partner, even though Ceon was a fool at times. Ceon just shrugged as Kaizaken spoke as if it wasn't a big deal. Ceon didn't really care about his title, he just wanted to do what he needed to get done...

When the "Thing" spoke up about a fight, Ceon was confused. Why fight? Ceon doesn't enjoy fighting, but more isntead causing chaos. Ceon like makin messes of things and whatnot, as it peaked his interests. Kaizaken looked over at Ceon, then at Radioactive...

"Before a fight isn't it customary for warriors to share names instead of demanding for one? What is your name Shinigami... If you are one that is..."

Ceon looked at Kaizaken. What is Kaizaken doing? Tryin to start a fight? Ceon doesn't wanna fight!!! D:
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 am

" 巨大サメ獣"

"...what...." Was all Radioactive could say once he landed near Ceon with a loud bashing sound; Created due to the extreme weight held within his body along with the amount of reitsu his body was putting out. "What the hell is wrong with him...is he dying or something...?" Asked Radioactive as he pointed down at Ceon in a nonchalant matter. "...I've never seen anyone breath like that...." He added on while tilting his head out of bewilderment. Very puzzled by Ceon's reaction to him. 'Hmmmm, maybe this guy is mentally retarded. I've ran into my share of brainless morons before.' Thought Radioactive to himself.

"ok....wut....." Radioactive then titled his head even further to the right when Kaizaken came out of the sky. What is this....a fucking fairy? "Are you suppose to be his keeper or something?" Asked Radioactive as he poked Kaizaken in the face with devilish claw. Still baffled by this entire situation. "Whats the matter with this guy? Is he a mute or something? Deaf? Blind? Dumb? Deaf, blind and dumb?" Radioactive then turned his eyes towards Ceon. "And it doesn't really matter what title this guy holds, it only makes me more interested in having a fight with him."

Radioactive then groaned for a second before turning his eyes back towards Ceon's "Keeper". "I haven't been called by my true name in ages, little fairy person. So you can just call me Radioactive." He then turned his eyes back towards Ceon's direction as he titled his head back to the left. 'So....I'm surrounded by a fairy keeper and his mute kid....' Radioactive's expression then went blank as he began to think deeper into this whole ordeal. "WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN!?!?! YOUR A FUCKING FAIRY KEEPER WITH A MUTE SHINIGAMI?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK I AM SEEING!?" Roared Radioactive, pointing at Kaizaken and Ceon at the same time.

"AND WHEN I'M GONNA GET TO THE FUCKING FIGHT!?"

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 am

Ceon noticed the crater and was mildly impressed. To keep so much fat into that well shaped body must be a talent! As Radioactive continued to speak, Ceon didn't really pay attention. He was more annoyed of how Kaizaken (Whom speaks on Ceon's behalf) was getting Ceon into a mess he didn't really wish to be in. Ceon just wanted to get the training over with, then go home to his daughter. As Kaizaken continued, Ceon just waited for him to get it over with, so he could be on his way, but of course, something caught both Ceon's and Kaizaken's attention...

This "Things" interpretation of the two.

Kaizaken a Fairy?

Ceon a kid?

Immediately Kaizaken responded to his statement...

"Well to answer a few questions for you, I'm not a fairy, I take this form to condense my real shape. I am Kaizaken, God of Storms. I do not wish to reveal my real form at this time, and that kid over there is a Memory Rosary, existing longer than you my friend..."

Ceon had a smile on his face!

Kaizaken just defended him for the first time in so long and Ceon was touched! How respectful of his spirit to do that for him! Ceon was so pleased knowing that his Spirit watched out for him for once! It was like they were developing a new relationship!

"But him being a retard and a mute, yes..."

BOOM!

Ceon's heart fell as he just witnessed his own Spirit stab him in the back. How painful! Ceon wanted to cry, but when the Fish thing said it's name, Ceon smiled a little. At least it told Ceon his name so when they actually meet blades, it'll be a good one. As The large Radioactive made an uproar, ceon didn't falter at all. He just sighed as he looked at Kaizaken...

"Aight, give him what he wants Ceon... A real challenge..."

Ceon smirked...

Ceon drew his wakizashi from behind his back and held it behind his arm while taking a stance. It was an old Onmitsukido form for defense, as this guy must be a hard hitter, however Ceon didn't plan on going old fashioned. He seemed to be the type that loved the hard stuff...

Ceon proceeded to smile while pointing to his right. A herd of Kunai flew out in Radioactives direction, as there was about 12 in count. They flew at a high speed as the origin of the projectiles came from another Ceon not far off! The real fight begins now...
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:26 pm

" 巨大サメ獣"

Radioactive couldn't be bothered to hear what the fairy had to say to him since he rarely listened to anyone who was shorter to him or have prove their worth in battle to him. 'This little fairy thing sure likes to talk alot. I mean seriously, what the fuck kind of kid allows himself to be the slave to a mother fucking fairy? Where the hell do you see that happen? Not everyday. Seriously. This guy.....that fairy.....ARGH' Radioactive seriously could not stand this sitaution one bit. It just annoyed the shit out of him for some reason. "It's...all...IRRELEVANT! YOU LITTLE FAIRY! GRAH!" Roared Radioactive yet again in irritation at Kaizaken. "Blah, at least I know what type of bound you two have. Oh well" Radioactive then moved his eyes back toward Ceon to noticing him smirking right back at Radioactive.

Was that...a signal he wanted to fight? YES. YES IT IS! THIS GUY WANTS TO FUCKING FIGHT!

Immediately when Radioactive caught wind of that smirk Ceon gave off, he prepared himself to do battle by raising his spiritual pressure yet again; causing nearly everything within ten feet of him to be obliterated. The Ground, The Trees, The Bugs, EVERYTHING. All that was left was a smoldering carter that oozed with energy. The energy from a beast. "So we're finally gonna fight, eh? GREAT GREAT! LET'S GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BY OUR FIRST, CEON!" Yelled Radioactive the top of his lungs, shoving Kaizaken aside like he was nothing and heading full blast towards Ceon's direction.

"More things for me to break!" Shouted Radiaoctive, instantly picking up on the flying kunai from his right. "GO AWAY!" And with one might bellow from the belly of this beast, the kunai would hopefully be reduced to nothing but crumbled up pieces of steel if this simple attack from Radioactive were to be successful on them. After that, Radioactive turned his attention back towards Ceon.

"GOTCHA'!" Soon, Radioactive would clawing down on Ceon's shoulders with his fiendish black claws; holding him efficiently if he were to latch onto Ceon. "A HELLO FROM ME TO YOU, NEW BUDDY!" And with that, Radioactive tilted his head backwards and then came slamming forward into Ceon's head, giving him a fierce headbutt with all of his might. He then followed that up with a few punches that would deal Ceon quite a bit of pain if he were to get hit, followed by elbow hit.

"C'mon!" Snarled Radioactive as he spun around and attempted to body slam Ceon with his massive tail-fin as spikes began to emerge from out of his skin.

"Hehehehe, this is gonna be fun!"

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Wow this guy knew what was up!

Ceon immediately observed on how the Kunai were dismissed on it's mission to impale the opponent. Of course if he took the hit, that would have been too easy, so obviously this guy knows his way around the battlefeild it seems. This opponent was also that of a melee fighter as well as he immediately went for the physical attacks. This is indeed an interesting opponent, but he seems to class himself upon the stereotypical lines of Beastly strong guy. Ceon snickered in his mind when he bet that bitches didn't know bout his manly fists, but that's not the important part right now. Ceon needed to take action!

Ceon immediately before taking any hits already knew what to do, as this part of the fight is most vital.

Ceon took the hits, every single one of them. Punch after punch, and slam after slam, and yes even the headbutt. The power of this one was actually high class, and something not to be gambled with. If any third seat was to take his guy on, they would appear to be in serious trouble! Good thing Ceon was not only a memory rosary, but a 0 division member with a special ability...

Finally after the plethora of attacks, Ceon laid on the ground and appeared to be bleeding and immobile. It seems that Radioactive didn't get his challenge after all...

*Poof!*

The Ceon that was on the ground right there was just a clone after all. When Ceon summoned out his blade his shikai was already active. In a nearby tree, clapping could be heard as in the branches a Shinigami sat with a casual look about him. It was of course Ceon, observing every move his opponent made. This was the crucial point in the battle, as this is the part where observing the opponent is key to victory, but it seems that strategy wont work here...

Ceon accepted the terms to which Radioactive requested...

Fist to fist...

Immediately without allowing any time for retaiation or defense, Ceon made his move. A surge of spiritual pressure bursts from Ceon as his veins coursed with electricity. Ceon's heart pounded with anticipation as this was going to indeed a glorious trial. Ceon's learned from his late teacher Yoruichi, the ability necessary in which to release Hado through his punches. As Ceon connected his first attack to the lower ribs of Radioactive, he countered his aura of pressure. Without doing so, Ceon would be at a disadvantage due to the sheer destructive power! As Ceon's fist connected, a Hado 88 was released (Double Electric Dragon Canon), but at a much smaller scale. It was made for it's power, not for it's size.

Ceon immediately twisted his body counterclockwise going to Radioactives right, making two fingers and connecting his hands to his pressure points at an amazing speed releasing his Hado 88's throughout making a large electrical surge within the targets body (Just like the gentle palm Neji has for example). By doing this, Ceon hoped to disturb Radioactives sensory nerves and his reflex nerves making it harder to move, and ultimately, hard to detect pain.

Ceon's last attack was a kick to the lower leg region. Not a hard kick, but a vital one, as this kick has a special technique in it. It was Ceon's special surge of electricity. By doing this, Ceon will officially know his targets whereabouts at all times and enable Ceon's most famous fighting style. Ceon's hand to hand combat was perfected through many years of being the Onmitsukido General, and without a doubt it was graceful, but what made Ceon's fighting style special is that he doesn't fight with any of the 5 senses, or spiritual pressure. He fights by sensory. With this he can detect the location and moves of his opponent just by heart beat, and muscle movement in the body, from that special surge of electricity. Ceon was indeed a very tricky fighter, but none the less, worthy of being famous...

Ceon on the bad side though...

Was arrogant at times...

After the last kick, Ceon twisted one last time counterclockwise. The smart thing to do here would be to jump out and ready for a counter and study the targets moves after taking so much electricity, but instead Ceon got cocky. Ceon went for one more attack, leaving him open on many angles. This attack was an elbow to the right side of the ribs, making a complete circle around Radioactive and completing the cycle with an extra hit. This attack has meaning, but against this opponent it's useless...
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 am

" 巨大サメ獣"

After Radioactive had finished beating Ceon's clone to a bloody pulp, he realized that something very funny was going on when the clone didn't retaliate against his destructive hits. Normally when he fought an opponent they would try their best to either defend themselves against his attacks, or go on the offensive and try to match up with his blows. If those two options failed, they would either die or simply run away from the confrontation. No, this was different. Ceon simply took his merciless beating without so much as even a yell. 'What the hell? This guy is suppose to be apart of the 0 Division? I thought they were made of tougher stuff then this.' Thought Radioactive to himself as he sucked on his teeth, disappointed by his opponents reactions so far. This was no fun smacking a corpse around.

And then...

POOF

"....." Nothing was uttered out of the shark beast's mouth when he realized he was simply fighting a mere clone. He wasn't quite a fan of people hiding behind clones, but at least he had comfort in knowing that Ceon could possibly be a tougher opponent then he once thought. "Well...at least there was a reason for him acting like a wimp. Heh-heh, I'll just wait til the real one makes himself present."

Then, without much warning, Ceon came bursting out of the trees like a bat out of hell and made a direct hit to his lower ribs. 'Now that's more like it. Fist to fist fighting.' Thought Radioactive to himself with a small chuckle. However, even with Ceon's added power from his aura, it still failed to make Radioactive feel much pain. To him, it was simply like being pinched. If that. However, when the the hado technique was released, he felt a burning sensation on his body as he was pushed back slightly. About five feet was how far Radioactive's body was forced by Ceon's attack.

'Not bad'

"Interesting." Was all Radioactive chuckled when Ceon attempted to disrupt the flow of energy throughout his body. However, even after all that, Radioactive merely felt a ticklish sensation as Ceon made his mad dash all around Radioactive's body. Thanks to some serious engineering on his body from the Mad Scientest, KJ Yunashi, his sensory nerves would not be affected as much due to the fact he barely feels pain most of the time thanks to his muscles being harder then any known diamond or steel out there. However, due to the weight of his body, he would still be much slower then Ceon throughout this fight. All-in-All, it was a pretty futile move.

'DODGE YOU IDIOT!' Roared an old, but familiar voice inside of Radioactive's head when Ceon began to make his kick.

'Him' Was all Radioactive had to think before he jumped up in the air to narrowly avoid Ceon's kick, but due to his slowness had some of his pants leg cut off. 'I wonder what the fuck my Zanpukto was bitching about. I haven't spoken to that fool in ages. As a matter a fact, why the fuck did my body even respond to him? Eh, fuck it.' Thought Radioactive as he glanced downward at his pants. 'Hehehehe, this guy is fast on his feet. If he gets any faster this might get a bit more difficult. Better figure out a way to slow him down so I can savor this fight longer. Hopefully I can bring out this guy primal instinct like I did with Kenshin. That would be very fun, ekkekekekekeke ' "Going in for another hit?" Asked Radioactive he looked down at Ceon attempting to make a hit at his ribs. 'Even I know this just a bad move.' With a loud laugh, Radioactive attempted to latch onto Ceon's elbow with his sharp claws from his left hand. If he was able to attach himself to Ceon, he then hold him up in the air and proceed to give him a devastating blow to the stomach.

"This might sting a bit." Soon Radioactive's entire right arm was engulfed in a bright white light as a huge serge of reitsu began to gather in that one specific place. "BOOOOOM!" And that's truly what would happen if Radioactive was able to punch Ceon successfully. An amazing explosion would cover a five hundred feet area from the sheer force and power Radioactive's body along with the impact from his punch gave off. It would simply destroy everything in sight in one massive blow.

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

OF COURSE!

In Kaizaken's world which is all clouds in an endless sky for the God of Storms, he knew Ceon was going to be cocky in this fight, as he usually is, unless he get's that feeling of ecstasy. Kaizaken knew that Ceon was going to get reality knocked into his head, and it was about to be done really hard. Kaizaken watched, and waited till Ceon was going to get serious...

Ceon saw how he was grabbed. His kick missed meaning he had to make another attempt to make contact. That is a necessity for all major one on one combat. Ceon was then lifted into the air as he looked directly at Radioactives fist charging. Ceon noticed his spiritual pressure grow in that point as he was going to attack with a direct punch. Ceon's heart began to pound. His blood was rushing, as he starred at it. This was it! This is what Ceon has been waiting for.

Ceon's face lit up, as his eyes had fire in them.

The punch successfully connected as Ceon made NO attempt to withdraw or escape. The punch hit so hard a few snaps could be heard. Blood dripped from Ceon's mouth as a few ribs broke from that extreme falcon punch. As the blast cleared Ceon was hit so hard, he was flung from Radioactives grasp and flew a decent distance away. From the landing point, Ceon could be seen staggering to stand. He was holding his stomach as that hit was beyond what he pictured. That was indeed a GREAT punch!

Ceon grew a huge grin...

This was it...

This was the kind of fight he's been wanting!

Kaizaken smiled within his world as it seems now, Ceon realized this can be quite the challenge...

A Clone appeared next to Ceon as it looked like a fresh new Ceon. The old Ceon which was beaten and battered disappeared as it became apparent the clone is now the real Ceon. Ceon pulled out his wakizashi as it began to glow. Seems that simple hand to hand combat wont be enough, or at least he would have to be more careful!

At that, a total of 5 clones appeared around Ceon as they didn't hesitate to make hand signs. When they completed a sequence of 5 signs, they all hit the ground as a large circle appeared below Ceon. The ground was electrified as Ceon was now glowing and it seemed a large burst of electricity was flowing through him. He pointed his wakizashi at Radioactive with a smile about 40 feet away...

Game on...

The Ceon disappeared and reappeared behind Radioactive with a good hello...

Ceon released a condensed, then overflowing Hado 88 straight to Radioactives back. This was Ceon's way of saying thank you for that punch to snap him into reality!
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 am

!!!CAUTION!!!

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) New_radiation_symbol

RADIOACTIVE POST COMING UP! ALL NEWFAGS WHO ENTER THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON WITHOUT BEING WELL PREPARED WILL BE EASILY PRONE TO DEATH IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE 0 TIER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T.}

+ + T H A T H U M A N O I D S H A R K G U Y + +

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image622

T H E . S H A R K . B E A S T
そして、大戦士のパス

------------------------------------------------------------

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image635A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image636A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image638

"Madness, Chaos, Brutality, Raw power, Brute Strength, And the primal instinct beating deep inside each and every persons mind, body and soul. That IS the true key to discovering ultimate power. It's the only method worthwhile that allows you to to awaken your inner beast-like warrior while having the time of your life. Even if your very existence was threatened; None of it would matter. If you had truly had this experience flowing throughout you're body at one point in time during your survival through the trials of living, All you would care about is simply displaying your strength, beating the holy hell out of everything in sight that wanted to fight, getting as much fun as you could possibility receive from this whole scenario and hopefully...staying alive throughout this process to see another glorious battle.

At last that's how I figure it. Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk."
- Radioactive

||| R.A.D.I.O.A.C.T.I.V.E |||

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639

"Hehehehe, I love making those explosive punches. It's always a treat for both me and opponent to see such a spectular lightshow while brutally beating the shit out of each other. It brings a little bit more amusement to the fight then there already was. After all, who can't resit a good old fashion fireworks show? Hell, I love it when those fuckers make all those fancy attacks on me . It feeds me the pain, gives me the rush I need and provides myself and anyone around me with an awesome display of power." Spoke Radioactive out-loud, seemly talking to himself, but didn't mind if Ceon or the "Little Fairy" had over heard him. "Although, I seriously can't be bothered with trying to think up such moves as those. It just takes up more time from me getting those punches in on my opponent. I'd rather participate in a fist-to-fist fight, then a battle over who can perform the most out of this world attack." When the smoke finally cleared, Radioactive licked the claw that was apart of giving Ceon a world of pain. "You just gotta stick to the basic's. I love em'."

Finally, when Ceon was in full view, Radioactive began to inspect the damage done to his body. 'Ribs broken, check. Face rocked, check. Destruction, check. The primal instinct....not yet there. Check again later.' Thought Radioactive to himself as a jokerish facial expression was written all over his face; Chuckling at the fact that this battle hasn't even began. He has yet to even bring out Ceon's true beast-like instincts passed-on from thousands of years of shinigami out on this battlefield. It was simply a marvelous thing to Radioactive that he had the remarkable ability (not officially) to bring out this side of people he's seriously fought one-on-one. It happened with his past brawls with Kenshin Yuudai, Agito Wajmia, Haruka, Kyle, Maoki, Shadin Yuudeshi and the list goes on. Something about this damned shark beast seriously brought out the true battle nature hidden within people.

Perhaps this would work with Ceon as well.

As he began to step forward towards Ceon, however, he noticed something strange. Something...was very off about him. It didn't seem right for him to simply take all that abuse without fighting back. Or at the very least he would have gotten up off the ground by now. Something was up. Something very...

...wait a sec....

...what the hell is this....

(Just Imagine this as Radioactive's facial expression! XD)

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Anger-iconA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Anger-iconA Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Anger-icon

....THERE IS ANOTHER CLONE!? I WAS FIGHTING ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DAMNED THINGS!? WHAT THE HELL!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!? HE'S STILL TO MUCH OF A COWARD TO FACE MY PUNCHES HEAD ON!? OH COME THE FUCK ON ALREADY! HAVEN'T WE PASSED THIS STAGE IN THE FIGHT!? COULDN'T HE AT LEAST SHOW ME SOME RESPECT BY FIGHTING BY HIMSELF!?

GOD DAMMIT, I HATE CLONES WITH A FUCKING PASSION! I WILL END HIM IF HE KEEPS THIS SHIT UP! I SWEAR TO MOTHER FUCKING GOD!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

The Rage...was clearly shown when Radioactive discovered that all he was doing was fighting a clone while the real Ceon was hiding away. It angered him whenever his opponents would ever use such "fraidy-cat" tatics such as this during a fight. I mean, it's one thing to use it during a life-or-death battle, but to use it in a fucking spar?

COME THE FUCK ON!

However, before Radioactive was about to launch his devastating rage down upon Ceon's ever-loving body, he noticed him preparing for another attack. It seemed lighting based due to all the electricity he saw coming from all of them. If this guy is who he says he is, maybe this should give Radioactive that dose of pain in order to pump his ass up for this fight. And if he was somehow ever to make Radioactive bleed, oh-ho-ho, the sparks would really go off. You should know to NEVER let a shark get the scent of blood in his nose. HE'LL GO FUCKING APESHIT INSANE ON YOUR ASS! Now, just multiply that by say....A MILLION...and see what results you'll get with Radioactive. Hehehehe, it won't be pretty.

But alas, before Radioactive had time to think even further Ceon had already faded away from his field of vision. This did not mean that the white-haired devil had escaped from his field of scent. Within a decent area of say ooooooo, a couple dozen miles; Radioactive can track his prey somewhat by the scent of their reitsu along with body odor coming off of them in order to find their location to further continue or end the fight if they should ever pull some type of ninjaish move. The problem was, this time, he was going to have to focus. There are bound to be more clones around and it's gonna be hard to determine which one is the real deal. So, he'll have to concentrate on the reitsu level instead. ..which Radioactive hates having to do, but might be necessary in this spar if it keeps up the way it is now.

But I digress.

Radioactive knew he was coming, and had a little surprised in store for the both of them.

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image641

Everything merely went into a blur for him. The ground beneath his very feet, the buildings nearby, air he breathed and even sound itself went blank within his mind. All of this was for the perfect moment. The moment where would capture Ceon. It was going be tricky as shit, no doubt. The timing had to be just right. But if he was able to grab onto him in time, heh, it would be amazing for the two of them. To each go through the bonding experience that only pain could bring Radioactive. Hahaha, if the pain was good enough, maybe they'd even become friends later on down the road. Since, that's how Radioactive and Kenshin Yuudai became great buds. Haha, but I'm getting off subject. Now is the time we watch as Radioactive attempts to seize Ceon.

One...Two....

THREE!

GO, GO, GO!

When the moment he had been anticipating on finally arrived, he used what little speed and reaction time he had to latch onto each of Ceon's shoulders; Sinking his sharp claws deep into The Shinigami's skin to hopefully cause some type of bleeding. Maybe even piercing a muscle or bone. But that wasn't the purpose of this move. No. Far from it in fact. The main reason Radioactive did this is so that they could each get a thrilling amount of pain surging throughout their bodies. "It's nice to see you can actually face me directly. And if not, I'm really gonna pile-drive you into the ground if this turns out to be a fucking clone." Said Radioactive directly to Ceon's face while the Hado formed around the both of them.

....Dear god......

HE COULD ACTUALLY FEEL SOMETHING! SOMETHING WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON WITH HIS BODY!

"Can you feel it Ceon!? The pain is radiating all around us! I can feel a decent amount of PAIN in MY body! Do you know what this means? WERE ABOUT TO GET A LARGE DOSE OF MORE PAIN!" This. Was. EXHILARATING. It felt great to finally find someone who could make these type of blows on his body to Radioactive. But now, however, he was gonna put Ceon to the test. Radioactive was gonna see if Ceon could ACTUALLY take his blows. If Ceon failed the test, he would give him a time period to improve his skills, work harder and come back to fight him. And if he had passed the test, well, this fight was gonna get a lot more interesting.

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Md_horiz

"IT'S TIME! TO BLOW!" And with that, Radioactive let lose an EXPLOSION of pure energy, reitsu and spiritual pressure from out of his body. It nearly turbo charaged the effects of Ceon's attack. Fuck, it morphed the whole damn thing into one massive flash of yellow light that was spread out for at least a full mile. Destroying everything in sight. The Dirt, The Concrete on some streets, buildings, reitsu particles and even some of the underground as it went nearly three miles deep. It even distorted the temperature range to go up to nearly two-hundred degrees Fahrenheit along with removing some of the oxygen in the air to make it much more difficult to breath then before. It may have even left pockets of energy placed throughout a five mile radius that could randomly explode at any minute during the post-explosion. But, there was an even more sinister effect then all of that.

Radiation.

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Nuclear_symbol

Unknown to Radioactive, KJ put literal meaning behind his nickname. While in the confines of one of KJ's secret labs hundreds of years ago, The Mad Scientific had harnested the power of a powerful source of radiation that would be near endless if applied to Radioactive's body; who was his best project at the time. The Soul Society was at war with the Quinices at the time and they needed a secret weapon to wipe a majority of them out. ...guess who would be the perfect piece for that? You guessed it, our buddy Radioactive. After inserting the source of super-powered radiation into Radioactive's body and Zanpukto, it seemed to click with him instantly. This was displayed by him wiping out a large flock of hollow's years ago in a dessert within Africa. It was truly a sight to behold. The explosion went on for nearly a full ninety miles since not even Radioactive could control it at the time. And the effect it left...well they were equally amazing. It left a fifty mile radius within that ninety mile area unlivable for the next one thousand or two thousand years, while the areas outside of it were made semi-livable within the next two hundred years or so.

And to get down to the nitty gritty, though, the real harsh effects of this explosion were made clear when Radioactive was used as a tool to wipe out a good majority of the quinces. It induced cancer as cell-cycle genes that were mutated to anyone who lived through it, caused dozens of nasty tumors and some that even exploded from the inside due to the amount of reitsu still stored in them, fluctuations in their reitsu that eventually caused them to just burst into their own miniature explosion due to the sudden increase of power, Thermal burning plus Gamma burns from highly penetrating gamma radiation coupled with Beta burns from shallow ionizing beta radiation and simple physical burns from the extreme heat, the disablement of using any type of spiritual power due to the special kind of radiation poisoning their bodies natural flow of energy and many other effects that have yet to be revealed.

BUT!

Since those years have past, Radioactive has learned to control his radiation powers. So even with an explosion such as this, the effects have been weakened. Such as the exploding tumor and people blowing up due to a sudden increase in reitsu. These two effects have been weakened because the tumors can only explode well enough to only cause the lose of limbs to a person (Radioactive can simply ask KJ to regenerate new limbs for him. So it's not a big deal for him to lose a limb or two. Besides, he'd probably help out Ceon.) along with any cancerous cells being destroyed in the pocket blast. The thermal, gamma and beta burns would only last for a week or two compared to at full blast them lasting for years. However, a nasty side effect of being visually impaired for a short time may happen because The eye lens seems to be the most sensitive organ to beta radiation, even in doses way below maximum permissible dose. And lastly, the disablement of using reitsu would only be short lived for about 5 or 10 minutes, or during the duration of the fight his opponent would only be able to use fifty percent of his or her power.

All-in-all though...

...this is a pretty nasty attack.

[ E N D P O S T ]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Before I post, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

And btw Matthew, I know your loving this. Everything thread with Radioactive fighting in it is epic. XD
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 pm

::Ceon Clixx, Memory Rosary::

The wreckage was by far intense. Trees, bushes, and any other sort of vegetation within a mile of the fight was blown away and withered as if now a desolate wasteland. All natural life including that of small animals and whatnot were also eradicated by the monstrous explosion. Without a doubt, that blast was what we know as pure power. Even the famous Memory Rosary would have to acknowledge that kind of power, seeing as he was a living hack himself, it would only make sense that there be others of outstanding strength.

As the blast cleared there was a shadow silhouette of a man standing. It was Ceon post blast of course. He stood, and he didn't look good. The blast at that close range would be lethal to any opponent, but with the blast of Ceon's massive hado blast, it nullified most of the blunt damage, but that wasn't the real threat. The real threat was that of this radiation. Ceon's appearance was all tattered and broken. His shinigami top was officially gone revealing his bare torso and thus not allowing Ceon for any more ninja tactics. This was indeed troublesome. Ceon had blood oozing from his head over his right eye which was closed now, and he had bruises and cuts all over his body. No broken bones though, to escape that with his luck is indeed something to look upon positively.

Kaizaken manifested and was glowing a bright yellow. Kaizaken was excited for this moment as it would seem Ceon has only once choice of what to do from here...

"Well you look like shit. Your body is covered in radiation and it would seem you are now affected at this point... What ya gunna do?"

Ceon know what to do to cover his skin, as that part was easy. The hard part was going to be the inside of his body. Would it be possible to blast away the cancer cells with the electricity within his body? Ceon didn't know, but would have to try, but to get enough energy for that was too intense to begin with as he was only at half strength at this point. Ceon looked over to where Radioactive should be and smiled. This was the first time someone whom Ceon has never known before might actually become a blue without much time. It was funny really, because Ceon doesn't allow anyone to become a friend or anything else, but this guy...

He's something else...

Ceon didn't take any offensive action, but instead he pulled his blade out and what looked like, muttered something...

At that instant, his Wakizashi glowed and lit up. The wakizashi extended from the look of it and became a large pole-arm, and large electrical dragon wings sprouted from his back. Surrounding Ceon was 5 large electrical dragons. This was one of Ceon's top powers...

"Bankai..."

Kaizaken disappeared as a large burst of rietsu blew from Ceon's point. Ceon has released his bankai, and not only that, but give Radioactive something no one else has ever had the opportunity to witness...

Ceon spoke...

As the Bankai settled, Ceon was having trouble keeping his pole-arm up, but the sky instantly changed. Clouds began to roar as lightning and thunder rolled within the dark clouds. Wind began to pick up and become powerful. Raid fell from the heavens and washed over everything within a 30 mile radius. Ceon was washing the radiation on his skin and hair away. On the inside of his body was going to become difficult, but the least he can do is take care of this part first.

The dragons surrounded Ceon were at the ready and watched from all angles waiting for a response. Ceon waited as well...

What troubled Ceon the most is that he cant soul transfer now. Ceon can only soul transfer to a clone of his current condition, which at this point would be useless as Ceon's condition is poor...

Now to see how his opponent responds...
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:27 pm

::Roiben, 0-3::

Roiben Masuno-Ryu, the captain of the 5th division and Kidoushuu, had been working in his office. The day had been boring, and nothing eventful had happened. He was looking out his window, wishing his paperwork was done. He didn't want to be in his office doing paperwork. he had been sening two very powerful reiatsu, and they had been growing quite quickly. He knew the reiatsu of one of the people. Ceon Clixx, the Memory Rosary. Roiben had been the first person to witness the feats Ceon was capable of. They were great, but not outside of Roiben's ability to handle. Lately, though, Ceon had been becoming more powerful much more quickly. Roiben knew he could still keep up with Ceon in a fight. However, the bout between these two superpuwers began to freighten him. If they got too carried away, they would destory the soul society in there pety contest of strength. Suddenly, he felt the unfamiliar reiatsu flare up, and he knew it couldn't have been good.

Something had happened in the battle....

One of them had gone too far...

He could sense it...

Roiben jumped out of his chair and headed for the Onmitsukido training grounds. It was time he put an end to this childish game between two superpowers. As Ceon was aware, speed was one of his areas of specialty. He was quick enough to keep up with the former Onmitsukido captain. However, unlike his old friend, he specialized in kidou. His skills in hand to hand combat were nothing beyond average, his one reason for not being placed in the Onmitsukido himself. When he arrived on the scene, his mouth opened in horror. Eevrything that had been alive besides the three of them had been annihilated. Roiben looked up at Ceon, who clearly had taken a hit from the attack. Roiben looked at the other who he didn't know, and was very surprised. It was a humanoid shark-like being. Roiben had expected it to be another shinigami. Soon after entering the battlefield, he heard a word come from Ceon's mouth that he had never heard... not that he really ever heard Ceon say anything.

"Bankai..."

Roiben had seen 5 large electrical dragons around Ceon, and watched a storm begin to roll in. He had originally come to stop the two from battling, but instead, found himself watching the battle. Roiben had faced Ceon's shikai in battle, but had never faced his bankai. He had never heard reports of Ceon using his bankai, either. This was truly a sight to behold. Hell, he almost wanted to join in the battle now. He hadn't been in a good battle in ages. The shark man had obviously demonstrated great skill, and Ceon had released his bankai. He decided to watch the battle. He would interrupt if necesary. There may have been two of them, but roiben had a few tricks up his sleeve, and he was no one to be pushed around, either.

(ooc: Sorry, kind of a short post, but im in a hurry to head out)
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:31 am

T H E . S H A R K . B E A S T .
そして、大戦士のパス

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image622

"Madness, Chaos, Brutality, Raw power, Brute Strength, And the primal instinct beating deep inside each and every persons mind, body and soul. That IS the true key to discovering ultimate power. It's the only method worthwhile that allows you to to awaken your inner beast-like warrior while having the time of your life. Even if your very existence was threatened; None of it would matter. If you had truly had this experience flowing throughout you're body at one point in time during your survival through the trials of living, All you would care about is simply displaying your strength, beating the holy hell out of everything in sight that wanted to fight, getting as much fun as you could possibility receive from this whole scenario and hopefully...staying alive throughout this process to see another glorious battle.

At last that's how I figure it. Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk."
- Radioactive

------------------------------------------------------------

||| R.A.D.I.O.A.C.T.I.V.E |||

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Image639

"Now that...that....THAT WAS ONE HELL OF AN EXPLOSION! AHAHAHAHAH! THAT PROBABLY ROCKED THAT OLD YAMMAMTO OUT OF HIS ROCKING CHAIR!" Shouted Radioactive after the smoke had cleared from his massively destructive attack that took out some of the Soul Society. He could tell that his radiation was spread everywhere around him, but he couldn't care less. All he cared about right now was having the battle of his life with Ceon. He'd fix all that later. Well, unless people died. Hopefully they got out of there in time. If not...opps. It wasn't his problem. There couldn't have been THAT many people out when they were fighting. Especially during the thunderstorm earlier. However, this would attract attention from the Gotei 13. That's for sure. So he had to savor his battle now before anyone tried to get in his way.

"It seems your still standing, kukukuukukukukuku, that means you are worthy of being my opponent! If you weren't, ha, you'd be fucking dead by now. EXCELLENT! LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!" Yelled Radioactive yet again with glee written all over his face, expressed by the huge grin across his lips that exposed each of his ghastly looking shark fangs. But before Radiaoctive could continue with his brawl, Ceon went into his bankai. As he stared up at Ceon, his grin had widened even further; if it was even possible. Now he would really have a challenge. Something worth fighting for. "So you can talk...? And you went bankai...? OH FUCK YEAH! NOW I'M REALLY GONNA GET YA'!"

Adrenaline rushing through his veins, Radioactive made a mad dash towards Ceon as a bright orange reitsu was seen exploding all around Radioactive; Destroying everything it came into contact with as his power began to match Ceon's Bankai. You could tell because for an entire mile there was a ear radding buzzing sound, the air felt humid, hot and heavy which made it difficult to breathe, and the ground even started to shake as some of the rain around him began to simply dissolve. Maybe Radioactive was even a bit beyond Ceon's Bankai. At any rate, once he reached Ceon, he was greeted by his five dragons. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY, HAHAHAAH!" Radioactive then turned his body sideways and attempted to smack the dragon standing in front of Ceon with his tailfin, which caused an explosion due to all the reitsu stored inside of his body that was very explosive. This blast might have also been radioactive due to all the high levels of radiation coming off of Radioactive's body. Hopefully this would take care of the others on the right.

"I'm just getitng started MOTHER FUCKER! LET'S BURN THIS PLACE!" He then turned around, opened his mouth and fired a ray of radition at the dragons on the left and leapt over them all as he floated above Ceon's head. "AHAHAHAHAHA!" Radioactive then stiffened all over his body and went flying straight down towards Ceon's head as his body became engulfed in his reitsu.

BANG!!!!

Whatever Radioactive hit would be engulfed in a massive orange explosion caused from all the energy inside of Radioactive's body moving towards his head in order to create an exploding headbutt. If you were caught in this explosion, there was a HIGH chance that you would be contaminated with Radiation along with suffering some physical injuries. Not to mention if you were on the sidelines you'd suffer radiation along with being shaken up from the shockwaves his explosions gave off.

After that, Radioactive curled up into a ball and leapt back down to the ground as he panted slightly from all the excitement rushing to his head. Literally. "Oh god that was a fucking rush...." Muttered Radioactive as he panted some more before noticing that someone else had arrived on the battlefield. "Just like I knew it, the Gotei 13 are already sending in their men. Heh...." Turning towards Roiben, Radioactive had a cynical grin emerge from his lips as he licked his lips.

"You, Shinigami, I can tell you want some of this to. Are you gonna join in our brawl or just stand by? Because if you don't move soon your gonna get killed...."

================================================

~ S O U N D T R A C K T O T H R E A D ~

Artist: Dope
Song: Burn

------------------------------------------------------

[ E N D P O S T ]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:18 am

"... Lets finish this..."
-Ceon Clixx

---------------------------------------
Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx
記憶数珠0部

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Hurricane

It.Is.Coming.

It was beginning. The Hurricane was growing as clouds roared and rolled in the distance and getting closer and closer. Lightning struck and winds were blowing at astonishing speeds. The rain was coming down harder as the hail entered the battlefield. The Hurricane was officially at class 3 and now sucked up all power from all elemental powers. If there were any shinigami/spirits/beings with elemental powers, they would be rendered useless as of now, with the exception of those in Ceon's bond list. If there were those of his bonds, they are unaffected. This power was legendary as there wasn't a single passive attack that could not only reach his distance, but also cause his effect and damage. Ceon goal wasn't only to slow the radiation by cleansing it with the rain, but was to also get the power from all elements to power himself up.

It would seem that Radioactive made his attack. All Ceon did was prepare for the time being. Ceon's eyes were on Radioactive's every move. It was no problem to watch as Ceon's eyes were very keen to his move patterns already. They were blunt and forceful, and very untamed, but successful none the less. Each hit that Radioactive dealt was indeed powerful, but the party was indeed about to begin. Ceon knew what he wanted to start things off with, till Hurricane was Class 5. Once it was Class 5, Ceon would have control, but till then, Ceon had to improvise.

As Radioactive jumped into the air, Ceon dashed forward, removing himself from the area. He didn't feel like enduring that kind of blast and didn't feel like testing his bankai abilities since he hasn't gone to this stage in quite some time. Ceon threw his Pole-arm into the ground and summoned the lightning from above. As it blasted down around Ceon, the lightning dragons reformed around him, making again, 5 total. This was perfect...

Ceon could sense another Shinigami. It was no other than Roiben. Ceon knew because Roiben has a signature of Ceon's electricity in him that Ceon gave him when they first met. He should be okay, but Radioactive left a HUGE opening!

Ceon threw his dragons forward as they surrounded Radioactive. Time to activate the vortex. The immediately let out a roar, as a circle of bolts surrounded Radioactive and began to exchange electrical currents and magnetic feeds. Ceon now has an official read on Radioactive's complete make up, as well as his signature now is inside him. Now Ceon has the one up on the tactical fighting, and here's the best part...

Ceon clapped his hands together, as the energy was sucked right out of Radioactive and released into the world as electricity. It was indeed a massive blast however! Ceon didn't expect that kind of energy, but what was less to expect from this kind of opponent? This was indeed something spectacular. As the energy was released, Ceon switched his magnetic properties feeding on the energy that was left from Radioactive.

Ceon felt revitalized and re-energize. That was what he needed too, till Class 5 begins. This was a big help, and the Lightning dragons disappeared...

Ceon now held out his Pole-arm with a large grin on his face looking at Radioactive fresh from his attack. Ceon knew he wasn't done, and that attack wouldn't do much. Radioactive seemed like the Kenpachi type to just never have enough. Even though Ceon released all his energy, Ceon knew there had to be a reserve so he'd continue...

Ceon licked his lips looking at Radioactive...

"Yoh... I'm your opponent... Stay at me now or I'll do much worse next time..."

That was something to really have fun with, as not only did Ceon actually give Radioactive a COMPLETE sentence, but a jester as to not look away from your opponent. Ceon could have done a lot worse, but instead he just got the tactical advantage...

The REAL Clash of the Titans begins...

Now

Ceon's Music To Post

Artist: Marylin Manson
Song: The New Shit

[ E N D P O S T ]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:54 pm

!!!WARNING!!!

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Untitled-1-16

CEON RESPONSE. TO ALL THOSE IN THIS THREAD OR IN SOUL SOCIETY, A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE HAS ENTERED THE AREA AND IS BEGINNING TO ABOLISH TO LANDSCAPE. IF YOU HAVE ANY ELEMENTAL ATTACKS/ZANPAKTOUS/ANYTHING, THEY ARE OFFICIALLY NULLIFIED AND FED TO THE HURRICANE. BE WARNED AS THE SHEER POWER AND DESTRUCTION FROM CLASH OF THE TITANS BEGINS NOW!

-Ceon Clixx

Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx
記憶数珠0部
A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Tag

A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Hurricane

It.Is.HERE.

The greatest fear to those whom have lived it, to those who've seen it, and to those who have heard of it. The hurricane is one of Mother Natures greatest powers. It leave nothing behind and takes all. It is something that should be fled from and in hopes of survival, it's a need to leave everything behind for your life. Such sheer destructive power cannot be contained, and it cannot be held, yet there is one whom holds the power. After the death of Ceon Clixx in the real world, he fell from the path that led to Soul Society thus erasing his existence. His name, life, and all was removed from the papers as any memory of him was wiped and removed. As he fell, he entered clouds as lightning struck all around him. A small light approached and spoke to Ceon. It asked one thing...

"Do you have what it takes to protect them?"

In that instant, Ceon was given the power of a god...

The God of Storms,

...Kaizaken...

Ceon could notice as the rain dropped that Radioactive had a positive feel to it. His pounding heart told Ceon all. Ceon just smirked as it would seem Radioactive will stop with his little game and continue this beautiful ballad they have entered. Ceon could only smirk as the Hurricane was at it's peak now. The eye of the storm was atop Ceon as lightning struck all around. The thunder roared as wind as fast at 80 miles an hour blew from the Soul Society. Hail stones as big as 3 inches in diameter fell from the heavens met by freezing cold showers. This was truly the power of a god as now the entire area spreading from 500 miles in diameter was officially under Ceon's realm. All under it's power was now at the Mercy of the Hurricane.

As Radioactive launched a blast at Ceon, he shook his head. Wasn't he gunna play nicely now? Ceon took his large Pole-arm and stuck it into the ground as Lightning from above came down in a perfect line in front of Ceon to Radioactive, charging through the blast and nullifying it. Ceon then raised an eyebrow to Radioactive's response. It's about time we play the game thought Ceon. As Radioactive flash stepped forward, Ceon read his every move. It was a surrounding attack that would hit from all angels. Seems Ceon had to make a defensive maneuver here. Below Ceon a large yellow circle was casted. It was one of his Omega Circles, and his Dragons that were circling him roared. Ceon's wings covered him up as a large beam of light shun through where Radioactive fired. Then the spikes came down, and before the collided with the ground, Each dragon collided with the ones that would enter Ceon's area, stopping the possible damage. Before any smoke cleared, Ceon jumped back, as to gain leverage on not only distance, but location.

Time for Ceon to counter.

Ceon Threw his Pole-arm into the ground and stood atop it raising his arms to the sky. The Lights above began to shine brighter and brighter. Was this an attack from above???

Nope~

Polarity is reversed, and the lightning was going to strike from below, but before it could happen...

Ceon stopped!

His vision...

It was blurring!

Ceon remembered that he was supposed to be on defense to gather energy as soon as possible to remove the radiation, but the problem is it's spreading faster. Did something happen!? Why was the radiation spreading faster in his body than the assumed rate!? Did something happen when Ceon used Vortex? Ceon had to move now! Ceon can fight without seeing, but that wasn't his worry. If the radiation gets worse, who knows what other effects will take charge?

Ceon threw his arms down as a large tornado surrounded Ceon. The eye perfectly center on Ceon as to not remove balance from atop his Pole-Arm. Ceon's Lightning wings spread wide as his Dragons reformed around him and prepared. This was needed to clean him up. He had to move quick too, as right about now the smoke and debris of Radioactive's attack should be clearing and Ceon wasn't there. Not only that, but the Tornado could be easily seen from anywhere! The clouds surrounding the tornado got extremely bright as lightning from all angels shot into the tornado at Ceon's wings.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Then each dragon entered Ceon's wings and Ceon released. The Tornado disappeared as a loud scream was heard. Every ounce of Electrical energy Ceon could muster at that moment entered his body, electrifying every single cell of his body. The channel of electricity was the same so it wouldn't destroy his body, but Ceon could only take so much energy being the living battery he is. The electricity zapped and removed any major harmful cells within his body, but couldn't get all of them as Ceon's condition was pretty bad. If Ceon was good as new this wouldn't be a problem, but he's already injured. He had to expel all this energy fast!

READING ACTIVE!

Ceon knew Radioactive's location!

Without hesitation, Ceon closed his eyes, and gritted his teeth. He lunged from the pole-arm at his greatest speed, also giving him a push, the wind altered direction pushing him faster. The fastest Shinigami next to Yoruichi just broke the sound barrier as he met with Radioactive. Ceon threw his fist forward meeting Radioactive's gut, and when touching he released all the condensed electricity within his body all at once. If met, the explosion and blast from this is bone shattering. The recoil of course from this kind of blast was nearly too much! Ceon wouldn't be able to do much left after this kind of hit. This was indeed much for one to endure, as the attack alone was all Ceon had at that instant. He didn't plan to do that, but it was the best he could do under the circumstances...

Lets hope Radioactive likes the zap!

Ceon's Music To Post

Artist: Shinedown
Song: Sound of Madness

[ E N D P O S T ]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm

-Ceon Clixx

Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx
記憶数珠0部

Well that was a bit unexpected...

As Ceon's left fist reached out for Radioactive, it instead meet Radioactive's fist. Did he plan that, or did that just happened to occur by chance. Before the blast went off from the colliding powers, Ceon managed to smile at Radioactive. He knew he was satisfying his blood lust, and Ceon was able to find someone to exercise with, but the sad thing is, he will most likely be disappointed. Ceon has one last stage. One that has defeated all the top levels of every organization and the power is more than enough for anyone to take. In the past when this stage was reached, anyone tier 1 and lower was weighted down by sheer power, and couldn't even move. The leaders of the highest 0 tier were beaten to hell, and 2 died from the power alone. No one remembers how it happened, or what happened. All that is remembered of that day is General Yamamoto witnessed it with his very eyes, the sheer power of the Memory Rosary. He will never forget what he saw that day, and he hopes to never see it again...

Ceon was to be used as a last resort for Soul Society...

Finally the fists collided and Ceon took the recoil. It was too much to bare at first as it ended up breaking his left forearm and dislocating his shoulder, but the ability to release the energy all contained up was good enough. Ceon would have surly exploded if he kept all that energy inside him, but the fact he released it into Radioactive was good enough, however the damage wasn't enough as Radioactive released another blast it would see. When collided, Ceon's blast took the blunt of Radioactives damage, and visa-versa. The reason Radioactive isn't badly hurt must have been because every attack Ceon unleashes was counter acted by his own blast. That must be why Radioactive is still able to stand high, and Ceon is receiving most damage. The best thing here would have to be to use the pole-arm.

Ceon was thrown back far enough from the blast, and he managed to grab his Pole-arm in the ground and stand firmly. He looked down at his left arm to see it useless. It hung there lifelessly and Ceon couldn't do anything about it. The Pole-arm can be wielded with one hand, but it's a tad more difficult.

Ceon looked up as his Hurricane was at Class 5 and the Radiation was spreading again. The rain took care of most of it, and with the wind blowing away from Soul Society, it kept everyone safe, especially his family. That is what was most important. In the back of Ceon's mind he could hear Kaizaken speak to him...

[i]"Ceon. You have done enough, Any more and you two will take out Soul Society. You should put this on pause or stop before you both Kill each other. I know you want to release the power of the Memory Rosary, but this isn't the time..."

Kaizaken was right. It is time to end this. Ceon didn't feel like winning, but he couldn't lose as that would tarnish his record. Ceon let out a laugh as he was truly having fun. It has been a long time since he could find anyone to really just vent to. To be honest Ceon was actually stressed out. The fact he had a kid whom was special, his wife disappeared, and he felt lonely. So many changes have occurred and Ceon was really stressed. The fact he could let off some steam really did help, and not only that, but he managed to make a new friend...

Ceon responded to Kaizaken...

"Radioactive... Is Green."

Kaizaken smiled in the back of Ceon's mind understanding, and just laughed...

"Use Omen Ceon. Tell him what Omen does, then go from there..."

Ceon actually didn't listen. He didn't want to use Omen either. That was a move to be used as last resort as well, as it not only releases Ceon's life but it destroys everything in a certain area. The circle is impossible to move from and it means instant death to anyone inside, and Ceon didn't want to do that.

Ceon raised his arm as the Hurricane settled. Slowly the clouds disappeared and the wind slowed as the rain stopped and power was returning to the earth. Ceon was done with his path of destruction and just wanted to call it good. He had fun, but it's time to stop, as his kid is most likely scared right now...

"I'm sorry Radioactive, but I just remembered that my Kid is in Soul Society somewhere. Can't have her freaking out on me now. She is a cute bundle of joy..."

Ceon's lightning wings disappeared and his pole arm reverted back to a wakizashi as he sheathed it and placed it behind him. He looked at Radioactive as he knew he might not like the response but...

"So... Lets put our all into this last attack. I only got one arm left anyways..."

Ceon clenched his right fist. The last of the Hurricane clouds gathered above Ceon as the lightning struck him. Every ounce of Electrical energy was being contained into Ceon as he looked at Radioactive with a small smile. His eyes glowing and huge pulsating rietsu coursing through him. Ceon was really that of a 0 tier member, as he is a top member in Soul Society. This is the power of a Memory Rosary, one whom can destroy existence...

"LETS GO!"

Ceon threw himself straight for Radioactive charging his greatest hado 88 three times, and taking every ounce of his power into this punch. This was Ceon's gift to Radioactive, as the radiation was halving Ceon's power all along. If Ceon had gone and gotten that signature in the first of the fight Ceon would have had the one up, but the last radiation blast ended up really taking a toll. Ceon was tired, and he can't have his kid worrying on him...

Maybe next time Ceon will show Radioactive his release, and they both can really destroy everything then...

Ceon's Music To Post

Artist: Sick Puppies
Song: You're Going Down

[ E N D P O S T ]

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!)   A Clash of Titans (DANGER: RADIATION EVERYWHERE!) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

"... Thanks... Radioactive..."
-Ceon Clixx

Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx-Kimura
記憶数珠0部

It happened. Ceon's eyes closed, energy running out, and body going limp, he managed to connect fists. Everything of course was stupid as this would harm Ceon ever more, but he didn't care. He had a great time and this was something marvelous! As the electricity left Ceon's body, he was met by a deafening blast of reitsu, as if to hit a brick wall. This individual was defiantly one to look at equally as this was a wonderful rival in power. Ceon couldn't have asked for a better person to share fists with.

The blast ended up making matters worse for Ceon of course as he was again met with large doses of radiation. This would indeed be something to make Neviah and Senna worry if they saw him. This kind of damage done to Ceon was something that would make them worry very much, but Ceon didn't care. This was an easy fix for him later. The only thing that wasn't helping was the dislocated left shoulder, broken left forearm, and now the broken right arm and left rib. This was indeed something that would scar and immobilize anyone for weeks to months, but this is Ceon Clixx-Kimura, Memory Rosary and 0 Division Member. Ceon has literally been on edge of death and still stood.

After the connection of the blast cleared, Ceon flew about .5 miles from the blast as Radioactive's was a bit stronger. Ceon was halved in power due to the radiation and he couldn't deal an equal punch, but either way he did okay. From Ceon's location, rain began to fall as clouds gathered over Ceon. He was in a crater made about 30 feet in diameter and 6 feet deep. A smile was on Ceon's face as it was like the world was lifted off his shoulders. The worry of everything was gone, and he could be in peace for once!

From Ceon's location he could hear a roaring laughter as it would seem Radioactive was laughing from the attack. Seems he enjoyed it. Ceon also began to laugh as he loved the outcome of the fight too. No winners or losers, just two men throwing punches for the hell of it.

Ceon stood, but had a hard time. literally having no upper body to work with was kind of challenging. Ceon stumbled his way over to Radioactive's location as it took a little while. Being almost a mile apart didn't make things easy, but he was within sight.

As Ceon stood over Radioactive's crater he looked down it and sat there looking at him with his right eye closed. Blood was all over Ceon as he wasn't a tank, and his skin wasn't as hard as an Arrancar, so of course he would bleed. He chuckled looking down at Radioactive as it would seem he had fun...

A yellow ball appeared next to Ceon as it was Kaizaken reverted back to his original form...

"Come on Radioactive. Lets go get fixed up. Ceon wants you to meet Neviah..."

Ceon felt like introducing the two together, as he was also interested to see how much recoil damage hit Soul Society anyways during their spar. This was indeed a battle for the record books, for the two stood toe to toe, and acted like gods.

They Clashed like Titans and ended up smiling in the end...

Ceon's Theme

Artist: Yoko Kanno
Song: Inner Universe