WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_vote_lcapIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_voting_barIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_vote_lcapIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_voting_barIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Empty
PostSubject: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

\\K e t s u I r a m a s h a & H a l o \\
" 悪魔の黒炎リーダー &クリスタルエンジェル"

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image527 Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image528
B r o t h e r s B y B O N D

\\.P.r.e.l.u.d.e.//

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image540Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image541

Urufu, Leader of the human front: The Garou, arrived inside of the Shrine to meet up with Guradian of the Emeralds, Tsuna Iramasha, to strike a deal. In order to better protect the human world, Urufu needed a device to awaken the spiritual powers of humans. It would be called the Pulsus. He would need the blood from Tsuna Iramasha in order to create a watered-down version of the emeralds he protects. The reason he needed Tsuna is because he was the one who had the mastered these emeralds the best and would connect better with them.

So after chatting for awhile, Tsuna allowed him to take his blood on the condition that the Iramasha would be able to watch over. In exchange, they would also become allies with The Garou and watch protect them from any dangers. So on those terms, the Pulsus was created.

the humans now stood a fighting chance...

However, Tsuna was being monitored at the time by a secret agent for the Iramasha Corps. This Iramasha had went to the advisors of the clan along with The Six Great Elder Iramasha Council and told them all that happened. The Elders listened to his story and weren't spilt against the issue. Some wanted to destroy the fake gem, while others wanted to protect it and have him create more as a back-up for all emeralds. So, as you can obviously guess, when word of this got out to the rest of the clan it instantly stirred a whole lot of controversy. So The Advisors, The Great Six Elder Iramasha Council, The Iramasha Crops, Guradians of the Emeralds, The Protectors of Iramasha Island, Leaders and Diplomatic figures of the clan all got together for a clan meeting to discuss this issue.

So now, with all that background aside, this leads us to Ketsu Iramasha. Who will be the first to arrive in this meeting.

[S.t.a.r.t.K.e.t.s.u.P.o.s.t.]

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_KiguriIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_KiguriIramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_Kiguri

"So it begins..." Muttered Ketsu Iramasha, Leader of the Demon Iramasha's, as he walked down the dark underground hallway of Iramasha Hall leading to the meeting room where all important figures of the clan would meet soon. 'I can't believe Tsuna would lend the greatest power of clan to a mere human like that. I mean, we hardly have any idea on who this person might is. Doesn't he realize he could jeopardize the safety of clan? Not to mention destroying the reputation of this clan, which would in-turn ruin mine by association.' Thought Ketsu as he contiuned his path towards the room.

He really didn't trust Tsuna, Urufu or anyone else besides Halo for that matter. So it wasn't a matter of having a lowly human obtaining the power the Iramasha, but the dis-trust he had for everyone else along with being an elitist who believes NOBODY other then the Iramasha should have that power. True, the fact of what Urufu can become amuses Ketsu and would lead to an interesting challenge in the future for him to yet again prove his strength, but the dis-trust and elitism raises far above that for him.

'I swear, once I get my hands on Tsuna, I will destroy him myself and take back that damned emerald. How the hell he got prompted to being a Gurdian of the emerald is beyond my comprehension. But from what I gather, your suppose to GUARD the emeralds. Not GIVE them away. What a fucking imbecile!!!' Taking a deep sigh from irritation, Ketsu rubbed his forehead and looked at the door that would lead him into the clansmen meeting room. "Let's just get this over with." He said, opening up the door to the room and using Chaos Control to warp into the chair that was clearly reserved for him.

"Anyway, when the hell will the others show up? Don't those fools know that this damned meeting is taking place in ten minutes? "He asked himself out-loud. 'Don't these people believe in upholding themselves in the correct manner? What the hell does say to the other clansmen? I always achieve to be the greatest in everything I do. Can't these people do the shame? What pride or honor do they have?'Even in his daily life, his desire to be the best fueled his emotions and thoughts.

However, there was only one exception in his mind who was above all those rules and on his level.

Halo Iramasha...

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T. P.A.R.T. O.N.E.}

[E.n.t.e.r.H.a.l.o.P.o.s.t.]

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image538Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image538Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Image538

It was five minutes after Ketsu had arrived in the building when Halo made his way through the doors of Iramasha Hall. When he entered, some of the people inside waved at him and said their hellos. He smiled politely, greeted them and went on his way. As you can tell from this, his reputation was much different from Ketsu. Yes, Ketsu was held to high-title in the clan and was very much well-known and respected for his power, but some people still held grudges about what he did to the clan all those years ago when he went on his killing spree. So this also made him feared. But for Halo, he was better liked then him. Why? Halo was more friendly, easier to be around, peaceful and less feared then Ketsu was for them.

Hmm, perhaps Halo was Ketsu's Yin and Ketsu Halo's Yang. Both keeping each other at peace, balance and happiness; Despite being polar opposites of each other.

"Hmmm, I can already sense Ketsu's reitsu down there. He must've gotten there early. Heh, but that's like him. Always striving to be the better-man. I do commend him on that. I just wish it was more respected in the clan." Spoke Halo with a small smile as he made his way down the dark hallway towards the meeting room where Ketsu awaited. 'Hmmm, maybe my company will keep Ketsu more calm during this session. I know how strong he feels about the subject and how ready he is to jump at someone who opposes his opinion.' Halo already guessed inside of his mind that once he would show up, his presence would calm Ketsu. They've had a long enough history as to where Halo now knows he has influence over some of Ketsu's action. Hell, Halo is even starting to think Ketsu thinks of him as more of a brother then Ryou, his brother by blood. (Which may be true.)

[i]"Hello Brother."
Said Halo with a peaceful smile on his face as he entered the room. "How are you today?"

[E.N.D.P.O.S.T.]

{S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T. P.A.R.T. O.N.E.}

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

"Hello Gentlemen." Eizai Iramesha exclaimed chirpily, using Chaos control to warp into the room. Leaning against his staff, he stood in front of the two Iramesha, leaning against the staff with a rather large grin on his face. "And how are you two fine Iramesha this glorious morning?" He asked politely, his eyes closed slightly. It was merely a side effect of his old age. When he smiled, he has been told by the youngers that he looked like a kitty. ^_^ It always made him smile bigger. "Ready to discuss the issue when the others arrive? Do you two have your notes and such? A speech prepared, perhaps?" He asked lightly, before gingerly walking over to a chair and easing his aged form into it.

As he observed the room, and others, he noticed one thing that put him off lightly. There was hardly anyone here! "Are we early?" He asked vaguely, his old, gravelly voice cracking lightly with surprise. Raising his eyebrows, his aged skin scrunched up to form a "folded towel" like visage. His pale yellow skin didn't help that fact at all. "Or is everyone else late?" He asked, his usually high and chippy voice lowering to a lower, slower octave. "Because I hate it when everyone is late." He exclaimed softly, pure power accidentally radiating off of him.

Always the grandfather of the Iramesha's, he wanted nothing more for them to be safe. Sometimes, an ass kicking would help. If they weren't here soon, he would be going on a rampage to find them. This was an important matter for them. Did they let the boy keep his Fake emerald baby or not?! His eyes, though closed, somehow narrowed. He was growing impatient. One of his traits that he didn't particularly care about. It didn't help in many situations.

"This is important, damn it!" He repeated, flecks of spit ejecting out of his mouth slightly as he spoke, raising his fist into the air.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] NeoVersion

////Miko/////Hybrid////Iramasha////Leader///

"I Have Made My Arrival"

~Miko~

A Quiet voice could be heard as a Woman began to show herself making her way into the iramasha meeting room. Her aura was very Spine tingling a bit intimidating to others who didn't know her. She let her Long hair Flow in the air as she continued to make her way into the meeting room. she too like Ketsu Was very upset about this matter. but kept it to herself, However it didn't mean she didn't feel like Having someone rip his title and guardianship away from this decision he made,She Sighed quietly as her eye's looked out towards the people that made their arrival. Halo, Ketsu, and Ezai, she Smiled and chuckled a bit at ezai and then looked at ketsu. who seemed to at least feel the way she did about this particular subject. Without a moment of hesitation she bowed and greeted to eizai giving her respect to her fellow elder's. She had respect and a serene Nice Loving Mood to most iramasha, However to stranger's she did not know. She Had a much more different attitude. After bowing to them she did acknowledge ketsu and frost as well greeting them with equal respect. "Hello Brother's..." She Spoke, she then looked at ketsu. she had heard his remark about Tsuna and agreed with him. " I See I'm not the only one to Feel, That that boy is getting out of Hand...With thing's"; She said as she moved some hair from her face. She Awaited for further iramashas as she fixed up her uniform a bit. Wearing a Long Black Shirt and a Long Dress like Skirt. having her hair in a tied ponytail. She continued To Ponder the thought's as to what would go on in this meeting. And What tsuna would tell them of his explanation as to why he did such a thing. Continuing to read the room and the area in general.

Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Tsuna Iramasha

Tsuna was making his way down the corridor. He knew this day would come sooner or later. During his meeting with the human leader he had noticed another presence. How they thought they would be able to hide him from Tsuna was something he himself never understood. The way Tsuna carried himself was slightly different than everyone else. He did things at his own pace and because of this has always been the one most looked after. Tsuna knew this and thus didn't care. He had his reasons for taking on these certain actions and he wasn't afraid to speak them. what people hated most about him was that he was persuasive. One person in particular who did not like this fact was Ketsu. He understood Ketsu had barely any trust for anyone of the Iramasha and he also knew he was one of the people who opposed his taking the leader role. He knew really liked Ketsu either however, his closest cousin, Halo, had normally restricted him from out right confronting Ketsu unless absolutely necessary.

Tsuna sensed the reitsu in the room. Most everyone that was there were the people he was most annoyed with. these guys were the ones that would always keep an eye on him no matter what he did. Even before taking leadership they were the ones to watch him and what he did. When the agreement to allow tsuna to be the leader of the Guardians was set they reluctantly allowed it. He was the onyl one in a long time to have such a connection with the emeralds and Tsuna leadership was outstanding iff not unorthodoxy at times. Tsuna always surprised others with his ability to lead which he mostly got from his mother.

Tsuna entered the room and looked around. tsuna's normally goofy expression was stonefaced now showing that he was ready for a serious discussion. "Where is everyone. Other than Halo and the old man everyone in here will likel;y vote against me. Halo is probably neutral, the odl man will want to hear me out first but as for the others, I'll have a hard time with them". He looked over at Ketsu. he could see the disdain in his face and tsuna returned it with utter disgust. He walked over to halo and Ketsu. "It has been a while hasn't it brother" He said talking directly to Halo. He bowed and walked away. greeting the other two and then finding his own place to wait.

Yumiko Iramsha

In a flash of graceful light yumiko Iramsha had entered the room. Daughter of the main household, Halo's aunt and Tsuna's mother had entered the room. her expression was nigh and Tsuna wasn't sure if she were on his side or not. Yumiko tended to take up a more Athena type role. She assessed the dangers of actions and stayed impartial until the end. there was no way of knowing how she felt until she spoke her words. She was currently a council member and held a certain amount of power over the people. Her aura was graceful yet powerful. not pure power the clan but that of will. She was a strong woman and her will radiated amongst. This was one aspect her son didn't inherit from her. Her husband was a strong man, implusive and often aloof. Tsuna inherited alot from him but his battle prowless fom her. She said nothign as she enetered the room. she took her seat and waited. This was her usual routine. HSe didn't liek to talk before a meeting so she waited, silent. She was more talkative in other surroundings but this atmosphere compelled her to be silent. "Soon everyone will be gathered and the meeting will commence."
Back to top Go down
hayuko
hayuko

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 am

.....:::::Ryou Iramasha:::::.....

Above the soul society, hidden in the clouds was the iramasha base. On top of the iramasha base stood a man. this man had blue sapphire eyes. His iris's an electric blue. The mans eyes who were so deep, it only took one look to drown you in thought. Passionate yet eccentric. It was Ryou Iramasha who stood above the clouds on the secret society for the iramasha family. Ryou was sitting calmly staring out into the distance. Thinking about life, his past, the future. Everything there is to think about. all while maintaining his carefree look. His face so pure you could mistake him for a child. Although if you did, you would most defiantly regret the mere thought.

Ryou glanced at his watch only to realize the time.
"Hmmm its almost time for this agonizing meeting" Ryou slowly got up and walked at the pace of a mere turtle. He didn't want to go to this meeting at all. But being probably the most popular angel figure behind halo he was invited to come anyways. Putting much emphasis on invited. While he was walking, a pure white colored pigeon hopped on to ryous shoulder. Ryou dismissed the fact that the bird was there and took him to where he was going. Although it would probably get him some unneeded remarks.

Ryou made his way threw the maze of the iramasha base which eventually led him down the dark underground hallway of Iramasha Hall leading to the meeting room where all important figures of the clan were most likely already there. He looked at his watch only to realize that he had 4-5 minutes before the meeting would even start. Yet they would still criticize him and call it a tardiness. For the old men did not respect the way ryou acted carefree. Although that is what he believe kept his spirit clean and allows himself to be called, an angel of the iramasha branch. Carefree and pure.

Today's meeting was an important one. This is why they were gathering the most important members of the clan. The guardian of the emeralds Tsuna had given away his blood so that another man would create his own gem that would unlock humans powers. Ryou didn't exactly know what to make of this feat. Did the humans need a power boost in order to increase their chance of survival? Yes. Would they use that power to protect themselves, or destroy themselves? He still wasn't so clear on this matter.

Ryou began to reach the door. He sighed, he was about to enter a battlefield.
Well here we go... Ryou said to the perfectly radiant white dove resting on his shoulder. Ryou grabbed the miniature sized pigeon and cupped it in his hands so that it would cause no disturbances during the meeting. He reached for the door and opened it to see he was one of the last ones to arrive to his meeting.

Upon entering he looked around and began to walk forward silently yet swiftly. He looked over to the direction of his blood brother ketsu. Brothers by blood. But by bond? Not so much. In fact ryou believed the only reason why ketsu puts up with him is because they are blood brothers. He also saw frost and he nodded towards the both of them but that was it. Oh how his brother was going to show in this meeting. He could only imagine them.

He sat down quietly stroking at the dove making sure to make no eye contact with anybody... Which was quite unusual for ryou. he merely sat and waited for the meeting to begin.

Back to top Go down
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm

/\/\/\::Lucian Iramasha::/\/\/\
Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Gabe

Lucian is Halo's assistant, and was reading the report that was sent to him of the events that had happened between Tsuna and the Human Urufu. After he finished reading the paper that told him what had transpired with Tsuna Iramasha and the human Urufu. As he began making his way to the meeting room and thought to himself 'Why the hell would Tsuna do this to the Clan and give some human a watered down version of the Master Emderalds. He has no rights to do this honestly what was he thinking what if this comes back to haunt us.' He walked by a few doors and winding corridors until he reached the door where the meeting is taking place.

He slid open the door and entered the room. After he entered the room he clsoed the poor and proceeded to look around he saw that Ketsu, Halo, Eizai, Miko, Tusna, Yumiko, and Ryou were already there. He hoped that he was't the last one there. He nodded at each one of them and proceeded to walk over to where Halo was and stood behind him. He walked a little closer to Halo and bent down a little and proceeded to whisper to him.

"What do you think will happen here today Halo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]   Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iramasha Meeting [Pre-Event]
Page 1 of 1