WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_vote_lcapAlicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_voting_barAlicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_vote_lcapAlicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_voting_barAlicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc"   Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: The demonic and fierce hunter, Havoc

true name: Alphina luminares

The Host Race: Human

Personality: Havoc is a strong and stoic woman, with a bit of psychotic intentions, she is one of those people that you will think is a flat out bitch from first sight. she was first shown from her very first appearance to be a cold hard bitch to most and only wanted to trick others for her own personal gain, but soon after noticing how much Shadin had changed and was able to control the infamous and evil Onii-chitta, her attitude became that of a motherly person and a protective spirit like she was back before her adult hood. she had shown to Kishina and Sharu as well as the other's that she was not all that bad, just misguided, from that day on she just decided to shadin's rival instead of going out and trying to kill him and have his head, he realized onii-chitta was the one who killed the ones close to her, not him. thus from that time on, her persona changed to being cold hearted to a very like-able person. she was finally a friendly person and not an evil bitch that just wanted to see the lives of others killed to see her own selfish agenda achieved.

Appearance:

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Sample_3ff8a97048fa9266fc4f2ff750ce

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" B10f9b26f8ec1d69f1d24c43c853676c

Background/History: Havoc was born in a Nice small town in a suburban area, she lived with her mother and father, her mother was a very intellegient woman and taught havoc most of her moral's she still stand's by today. her dad was a peaceful and serene man, often thinking about the beauitfiful side of outcome's, these beleifs and ideal's is what havoc set her life upon, her original name being Alicia
luminaries, the luminous part of her name meant an illuminating or shining light.

one day her father went ill and her mother had disappeared without a single glance, this was the first time the little girl truly ever hard to fend for herself now. she had walked throughout her house daily, waiting for her mother to come back to her, but soon she began to grow weary of waiting for those day's. those day's she could feel her mother's embrace again, feel the warm layers of her skin the one who was her own kin. but the feelings of abandonment grew as much as true, she knew that the woman would not be coming back.

Pretty soon havoc decided to fend for her own self at around the age of ten. at the time now, she learned a hurtful lesson, never be attached to something for too long. she enrolled into a small school when she moved from her former country and into japan. it seemed she had started life a new. she knew well enough though her pain could not help but keep on burying it's self inside of her heart. soon after this she would become attached to another. her name was rioku shirohana. a beautiful gift indeed' she was quite the gleeful woman indeed' fit to be a mother. she watched over havoc. and came into her home, to watch over her and fill the void that, her mom had made become huge and hollow when she left.

was the void to be filled or later broken again. in the most of horrific way's. havoc was walking from home one day to see rioku running away from something. she didn't quite know what it was that woman was running from, nor could she tell because quickly she was grabbed and taken in the woman's arm's. she ran as fast she could. but she knew nothing would stop what was coming for her or them. it was a sacred and evil demonic demon beast onii chitta. looking back rioku stood up towards him and protected havoc. being impaled by his huge piercing claw's. her blood flew all over havoc's skin. then her clothing. as he pulled it out ripping what was most of her body apart. then went after havoc.

jumping back she nearly fell to her death. when she rolled off a cliff and into another forest at the bottom of the cliff. hitting and thumping the tree's at an immense and hard rate. she felt pain's and jolt's all over in her body. she wasn't sure if she coming or going out of this world the pain was so unbearable she fainted.

she would soon wake up again. being taken into an orphanage, she would become around seventeen or eighteen. watching over the children with another women she knew named uzume, uzume was quite talented in the arts of demonic magic and till this day still lives although she was young her thought's could be traced back to those of the ancient Merlin told in the king Arthur tale's, almost like a fortune teller. havoc became connected to one special child name lily. the two bonded a friendship that was something dear and near. she finally knew what innocent meant. the girl was sweet, talkative, an overall nice little girl.

but this too would come to an end. one day havoc and Lilly were walking through a forest. and seen that beast once again. grinning he remembered havoc's face from when she was small and a child. havoc bit her tongue as her body tensed up and she began to run again. but it didn't work she was slashed down brutally and Lilly well Lilly was brutally devoured piece by piece in front of the woman. the blood dropping all over her face. it would've been her next. until uzume came in and grabbed her and also used a huge demonic seal to block onii chitta from coming near them.

pretty soon after uzume brought the injured woman back home. her body seemed almost split apart by the cut. so uzume had to do numerous amount's of long and hard healing and spell's. to help her. after she was healed she began to think of why... she was quote on quote "weak" uzume told her that she should not look at what's about power but what's about inside. she also gave her some step's in order to help her gain a new power. she told her to travel to a cave near the pits of hell. was she there would find a demoness named tenrai who was legendary throughout the world and demon world alike. for being relentless and bloodthirsty. but even she too had a peaceful side. havoc took the journey. saying goodbye to uzumi and the orphanage.

from there this is how she met her ziamichi. she walked into the cave to find tenrai sitting upon a skull made throne. beautifully made as well. she was scared at first and kind of fearing to the woman but she knew fear was for the weak and she wouldn't fear anything anymore. she spoke to the demon and asked could she train her and then take her body, tenrai looked quizzically at the young havoc and then laughed. "do you think you could honestly learn how to harness my power's?" she asked curiously. havoc begin to tell her her reason's for it. and soon tenrai would train her to be hardened. then she took and resided in havoc's body from there havoc become a demon hunter. hunting down the biggest demon bounties. and bringing down quite a few powerful beast's.

After the events of Havoc and her vendetta against shadin, her attitude started to change better as she became a friend and rival to him. telling him about some of the scum of the demon world and teaching him a few thing's he might have not known himself. Honing his mind and making him better in the mind set for years to come. They had become great friends after all the neck and neck as well as great rival's. Now havoc has settle down in a house life, like that of a house wife and is enjoying her lifeo peacefulness. she still resides with the Yajuu but is current on break as of 300 years of the 100 years ago, and the future time line.

Ziamichi History: havoc met tenrai in a dark demonic cave that she resided in and slept on her throne of skull's, pretty soon the two made an agreement and began to train. tenrai's history before she met him could be traced to being friend's with the most skilled and powerful demons touketsu, Satan, and also others. she was quite feared around the demon world, but peaceful... it was because of this demeanor that scared many of them. she was ruthless in battle's whether it be human, child, man, mother, she didn't have any second thought and would kill them in the spot. not being one for destruction she however did enjoy to kill.

Ziamichi powers:

Havoc's power's are very unique her main element is that of the fire and flame aspect. most of her flame's come in very different color's and all have a very special affect. she can also create smoke and if sent on the brink enough able to send wildfire's around whole area's. with the help of tenrai she is able to perform better, but even without her. havoc has gained a big amount of tenrai's flame power's for herself. but tenrai and her are a true driving force to be reckoned with. her wide array of color's of the flame's can go from purple to green to blue to white to red and on and on. This Skill, mixed with her forms of Kenpo and martial arts alone makes her a very skilled opponent, she is has a lot of endurance and strength in battle, because she is quite persistent. She will never go down until she actually feels she's near death or if she is dead. either one she doesn't care.

Unique Traits:

White Fire~howaido kasai~

white fire is a very special form of fire that havoc take's on in the beginning of battle, it's usually known for a defensive help in battle. the reason being is that when touched your body will become engulfed in the flame's no matter how hard you try to keep on punching her. if it's not that. it's best you be careful not to let her touch your body either. once touched two time's she will have the inside of your blood in your boil at a painful rate. she will have that pain keep on boiling inside of you. until one you push yourself to the limit and ultimately lose concentration of where you are at. or hesitate because of this. She can usually utilize this through hand to hand blow's.

Red Fire ~akai Kasai~

Red Fire is A mainly offensive and destructive attack. in this red fire mode havoc's whole body will become engulfed in it. from there on she will make a loud howling roar as a wave of red Dragons, at around five swarm around her, she will then have a red orb appear in her hand, she will then have the dragons come around, using their reflecting and combined powers to enter the orb, as Havoc then Turns it into a Long Blade Weapon, each of the five dragons can cause jolting and damaging effect's to the bone and tissue muscle of the opponent, as a slash from the red blade to the body cause's the hot heat wave's to travel throughout their entire body and cause damage to the inner system, sort of like lightening. She Can also hide the dragons and have the orb float, while she punches you and tries to get you to fall into the trap of her attack. so it's best to be careful of her ability to hide them in each of the spots of the ground with a special type of cloaking reaitsu. Thus she can catch you in many formations and from many direction's if your not careful, she can also combine the dragon into one force and have it come around her blade in a huge flaming finisher capable of melting even the strongest of metals and steels.

Blue Fire~aoi kasai~

Blue fire is a special mode of flame's havoc is allowed to go into her second form and is also used as a defensive shield. when blue fire is activated, she will have Round circular Reaitsu Built Flame shield, which can block off Many Strong Hand to hand based attacks, and counter reaitsu based attacks. She can also manipulate Reaitsu onto her feet, and use that reaitsu to make her speed go to extreme levels, capable of being on the levels of even the god of flash. While using the shield to deflect long ranged attacks and very strong elemental based attacks, if it's attacked by wind, the shield can grow in size and become even bigger, which then, Havoc can manipulate it into a Giant Shuriken, imagine something like Sasuke's from the naruto series, but her's can spread out and shoot flames while it's spinning in the air, if the shield grows more she can create two more Blue Flame Shuriken's and can even create Blue Fire tornado's around the area.

Purple Fire~pa-murasakiiro Kasai~

Purple fire is yet Another type of fire havoc activate's from tenrai's power source. this Purple fire is a more offensive and strategic type of flame. when purple is activated. Her eyes will have a purple glow to them along with a star like shape, this allows her to read the moves of opponents at certain points, and allows her to see into the future, but only slightly this is only to prevent deadly attacks, seeing as when she use's Murasakirro Kasai's Eye ability, it put's a tremendous strain on her nervous system, thus she can only use it to a limited number of minutes, around 5-10,, (1-3 post limit) she can use a smaller and less straining ability, which negate's all hypnotism and False illusion's. she also gain's a Long Nodachi, With a purple hilt and a long wave of purple poison over it, with this she can slice at the opponents body and insert Purple fire and some poison into the body, the poison doesn't kill, but after a while of battle, the opponent will usually start to feel heavy effect's on their body and their sense's dulled after a long amount of time, it's almost like a surprise to the opponent, she can create two poison blade's for just as much damage and also stab the opponent and pierce them quickly.

Black Fire~kuro kasai~

Black fire is one of havoc's most powerful destructive offensive force's she can only activate it around her final or third demonic form, She Can Create a Very Strong and Dark Barrier of flame's around her and the opponent while powering and pumping her body with the powerful flame's. she can manifest a Staff in the form of a black and gold color, the Staff is capable of using wind as a second element, powering Havoc's flame's even more. Since she Adds wind from her momentum of speed or even from her tips and fingers to power these flames, She Can Slam the staff down into the ground sending the flames down through the ground and have them explode from under the ground of the opponent, the staff is used for direct and frontal attacks, mostly at the torso or chest area capable of breaking the bone if hard enough, as well as sending a huge surge of fire through the body.

Gold Heaven Fire~koushoku kasai~

Gold Heaven Fire, is the last fire ability of havoc, in which Seven Pillars Of gold Light flames surround her, She Will Then Have A two Huge Guns Form into her hand, One With a White color the other with gold , this is the ultimate Fire of her's and the usage is training, but very powerful she will have the Pillars Surround the opponent reflecting havoc's image and even have them look like they are real and attack, she will then Trap them in a strong circular barrier that forms from under the ground and fits around the opponents body structure and build, quickly. Then She Will The Pillars Wrap Chains Around the opponent as they all go down and collide down on the opponent, causing Both a collision of sounds and Very destructive fiery effects on the body, It doesn't stop here as Havoc then runs out towards them with her guns and Finishes them off With Her Powerful Finisher "Heavenly Fire Fang" Firing Off Golden flames from Each Gun in the form of a Golden Fang That's very huge and long in size that goes to incinerate the opponent from above, being powered by the rays of the sun, it can cause some blinding effects, as well as being extra heated as well. she can also split the Flame gun shots into intervals and can separately fire at will with the golden shots, but not as damaging as heavenly fire fang or her pillar attack.

Forms:

~Awakening Form~

Havoc's First Form is Awakening, She Will Grow longer hair down to her back as her eye's glow crimson red and she begins to have a little blood lust, in this form as well. In this state, Her Defense is heightened to very high level's and endurance is also raised, to where she can take the most strongest and dense hits, and still keep on standing and feel more energized then pained from it, the awakening form gets it's power from pain, the more pain Havoc takes, the stronger she becomes. though there is only so much pain she can take, thus she won't get hit for too long, after taking her pain she will have a Huge Hammer like object appear in her hand, it's known as the Calamity hammer, Capable of causing major earthquakes that can reach over a good mile or two, as well as release a giant and unforgiving sound wave and bone crushing power down on the opponent's body should they be hit with this directly. The hammer is also good for defense and helps defend her from surprise attacks and long ranged attacks.

~Berserk Form~

in this state, Havoc will have Long Wolf ear's grow from her head as the red eye color, turns into a Shining White. She Will then change the calamity hammer into a new weapon, Known as the Berserker Cannon, this could be compared to Soi Fong's Raiken Tenbo, Bankai Shots. They Are Very Strong in power, and Havoc Can only fire up to three or four, they are capable of wiping out an entire army of hollows that adchujas class, as well as lower level shinigami, the recoil from the power is so great that it even knocks Havoc off balance herself. It's best to dodge these or taking these directly won't be pretty, though Havoc only use's these if she's in a deep jam, in this state she can pump her body full of White fire energy and Can Use Fist and kenpo techniques to slowly seal off the reaitsu use of another opponent, for a 1-3 post count. then use the rest of her fist punching power to Knock them into next week.

~Queen Form~

The Final form of havoc's transformation she basically takes on the form of Tenrai, And has a Long Warrior Blade appear in her hand, in this form she gains the ability To control gravity within a designated Havoc can exert her gravitational control over a maximum distance of 2.36 miles from her body. Thus, the maximum volume of matter she could influence at once is 6.88 cubic miles. sHe once exercised this control by lifting into the air an inverted conic frustum-shaped land mass whose uppermost area was 4 miles across, and causing it to fly as though it were a dirigible. Thus she can change the weight of the gravity to very light or very heavy to slow down her opponent's, this gravity also amplifies and increase's her cutting power as she could seemingly cut down a army of hollow or arrancar without even actually being any where near them, except only moving one slash of her blade. She can also attack using the gravity almost like wind as she can hit the opponent from any direction without touching them, then when she need's to Go in for Very Sharp and Deadly slashes to the body, this is one of havoc's most potent forms and her final form. Making her quite formidable

Control: 7

Ziamichi Class: S

Drawbacks: if havoc is using her demon power's to long and pushes too far with tenrai's power's she gain's temporary paralysis and may suffer from constant internal bleeding and vomiting, if she's bound to push herself too far, sometime her skin can have rotting spot's, which she heals. but other wising that. she can have many risk's to her power,since now and at the time she was a human, sometimes tenrai's power's for havoc can be a bit too much.

Last edited by Misaiko on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc"   Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Alicia Luminares Aka "Havoc"
Page 1 of 1