WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Ikarumi Tokiha I_vote_lcapIkarumi Tokiha I_voting_barIkarumi Tokiha I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Ikarumi Tokiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Ikarumi Tokiha Empty
PostSubject: Ikarumi Tokiha   Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Name: Ikarumi tokiha

The Host Race: Human With some demonic overtone\'s since her mother was a Demoness that lived in hell. And her Father was a human

Personality: Ikarumi is a sweet and loving person. usually wanting to help everyone out and do the best she can to protect her friend\'s. She\'s a very serene and kind person and usually get\'s angry or have any mad emotions at anyone. mostly being happy all of the time. she can be serious when she want\'s too but even then she can be the jokester

Appearance:

Ikarumi Tokiha 7c36d6a674f8c14846a48778fced2aaf

Ikarumi Tokiha Sky_High_by_Lillo

Ikarumi Tokiha MaiTokiha18

Background/History: Ikarumi was born between a love with a demoness and a Human, However the demoness known as akashiya was not able to fully watch him. and the human would die of Bad Virus. So akashiya for a few watched ikarumi, but knew that this life of living in the demon world did not seem fit for such a sweet child as her self. So she decided to let someone adopt her and would never see her daughter again. However she had defeated a legendary and very powerful spirit Named kagutuschi nearly killing herself. in the process but with the help of an iramasha, By the name of nobu at the time. She Had Him Seal kagutuschi inside of Mai along with another woman who\'s name is not yet known at the time. After this She never would appear in ikarumi\'s life again. unless it was truly for an emergency this way she could live a normal life. After that Ikarumi had grown up in the company of a good family. though wandering off one day she would go into the forest. and see a hollow. she was scared, but that day a huge Beast Came to her rescue as he appeared he told ikarumi to use his power\'s and he gave her a ring on her hand in which she used to kill the hollow with burning flame\'s, after that day she became happy with Kagutsuchi and the two created a very affecionate master Pet relationship.

Ziamchi Spirit: Kagutsuchi

Ikarumi Tokiha Base_kagutsuchi01

Ikarumi Tokiha D196f4a522b6cd6459b8bed38f1965b8-2

Kagutsuchi is a Humble Spirit most of the time, only becoming sadistic if he is made or forced to out of anger. he is usually very quiet and rarely talk\'s most of the time the only person he talk\'s too is Ikarumi. He is also very wise for his age and tells ikarumi thing\'s to make her better as well as being skilled

Ziamichi History: Before Kagutsuchi ever Roamed the realm of the Demon World, he was a peaceful dragon much before he even had a sword in his head, he was the pet of a Woman who resembled Ikarumi a lot her name was Mai, Mai was a priestess, who once tamed the dragon all on her own with love, she befriended, the dragon, and the two had become heroes, Mai was a very sweet woman to the village she lived in, she was their protector, until of course, her life turned to a betrayal tragedy, when the city people seen a shocking prophecy with a woman and dragon that resembled the two, mai had a lover named ren, But Sadly he ended up betraying her, she was hung in the city and the dragon banished to Hell, one day A Darkness manifiested Known as Dark tragic princess, she destroyed the city and village who shamed her and killed her, and then became apart of ikarumi, taking up the name dark ikarumi, while she was baby, and become a part of her, Kagutsuchi, happened to be sealed inside as well, there dark ikarumi gave and shrouded his body through a darkness, giving him those memories back, she can turn him into his dark power\'s which are negative and more powerful able to emit strong black flame\'s through an entire utopia nearly, Dark ikarumi cares for Ikarumi though, she doesnt want ikarumi to expirience tragedy like herself, Dark ikarumi\'s Name is Mai

Later history

http://lexxifire12.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=past&action=display&thread=842 You Can Read this tidbit, by the way, pretend kaoru is a human and imagine what i meant in the history above. most of this is how ikarumi\'s mother got kagutusuchi inside ikarumi

Ziamichi powers: Kagutsuchi Rule\'s over the element of Flame. And control\'s Black fire as well as His Regular Fire, The Flame\'s are very destructive able to go over a huge and large radius of an area. as well as be used in the form\'s of explosive bomb\'s. The Black fire is also destructive and can leave off deadl fume\'s, When Kagutsuchi goes into overload Form With Mai. She is Much Stronger then Ikarumi and destructive at that

Unique Traits: Unique trait\'s in this form as that she gain\'s Four Ring\'s On her body Four Flaming ring\'s that Protect her From Attack\'s, If she deem\'s so. two ring\'s appear on her wrist while the other two appear on her ankle\'s, her speed is heightened when she activates kagutsuchi\'s power\'s and leave\'s a trail of flame\'s with her Jolting Speed. She is also able to create Huge Dense Wall\'s Of flame\'s to protect her self as Well as manipulate certain area\'s with the flame\'s.

Forms:

1. Ikarumi Tokiha D196f4a522b6cd6459b8bed38f1965b8-2

Ikarumis First Form is Her normal state in which she can control kagutsuchi quite well, She will have four ring\'s appear on her. two on her wrist\'s and two on her ankle\'s she is able to have fast speed leaving trail\'s of flame\'s in her wake as well as creating forcefield\'s to protect her self

2. Ikarumi Tokiha My_Otome_Chapter_32_Mai_by_net_dive

Ikarumi Tokiha D29c34aafd67660a0c31e8f4ff9848f3-2

Overload Is a Destructive Form of Ikarumi, that can only be Tapped into by Mai, Her Second and dark persona that control\'s her body, When Mai activate\'s This Power It\'s best to run from the entire Area Because the Sky Will turn Dark Black And a Huge Firey Dark Flaming Lance of level 5 catastrophe Will hurt the entire area leaving a Dark Wake of flaming ember in her wake, out from it Will appear overload kagutsuchi and Mai and with this they are able to Use the Flame\'s To the Best of the ability but causing mayhem and destruction as well, instead of four ring\'s in this form, Ikarumi Will Have two huge Dark Ring\'s Appear on her Back

3. similar to shadin\'s Kijinsui form Ikarumi goe\'s into Sentai Form and count\'s on the power of Mai and overload kagutsuchi but not without returning him back to a normal yet more powerful kagutsuchi, She Call\'s it the sentai Form because she seems to resemble a super sentai warrior in it and grew up watching it, She is Very Strong in this state Able to fight on par With Shadin in his own kijunsui form

Ikarumi Tokiha Mai_MO_cropped

Ikarumi Tokiha 5a032727c5f74afda74b8e545e4a6b2efc7

Ikarumi Tokiha Eb05377ba5a129830e3c47d5511ae723e48

Control: 5

Ziamichi Class: S Class

Drawbacks: Some drawback\'s that happen\'s to ikarumi when she goe\'s into overload is spitting up huge amount\'s of blood and becoming sick as well as not having a taste for food, in fact most of her sense\'s are dumbed down quite a lot after overload. having no taste for food, bad sight and hard of hearing as well as a weak body. otherwising that sentai and her first form are usually not drawback\'s nor does it affect her much

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ikarumi Tokiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikarumi Tokiha   Ikarumi Tokiha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down

Ikarumi Tokiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Ziamichi's-
Jump to: