WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Joel Vinland(Complete) I_vote_lcapJoel Vinland(Complete) I_voting_barJoel Vinland(Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Joel Vinland(Complete) I_vote_lcapJoel Vinland(Complete) I_voting_barJoel Vinland(Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Joel Vinland(Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shaman

shaman

Joel Vinland(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Joel Vinland(Complete)   Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 am

SHINIGAMI

Name:
Vinland, Joel

Visual Age:21

Personality:
Joel is not an outgoing guy who stands out of the crowd he likes to hang out in the background and say much. He is not the natural born leader that takes the lead in battle or the guy who gives his input in a situation, Joel is more the guy who stays behind the group and fights only when he needs to. This young man is quiet he doesn’t talk much and keeps to himself, this makes him into a loner but like most he doesn’t mind being one he in fact has become accustomed to being alone and not having much interaction with others. Of course so much time alone, makes the man shy and not sure what to say around new people. He barely communicates with his own squad mates, to begin with Joel’s quiet and serious attitude makes people tend to stay away from him some assume right off the bat that he is some kind of asshole who thinks highly of himself because he doesn’t have any friends. But in fact Joel is just the opposite, he is a very humble person who doesn’t think very much of himself, not that he is insecure it’s just that he doesn’t like to show boat or show off his powers. Another thing that helps him stay under the radar is the fact, that he hates fighting he doesn’t enjoy it and hates when he has to do it. But when he fights he shows a very strategic side to him, one that seems to be able to outthink the enemy but this is a must for someone who isn’t so powerful.

Joel’s shy attitude though makes him seem insecure, like he doesn’t really believe in himself, but the reason is he just becomes nervous around new people, so to relieve himself of the embarrassment he just stays clear of others. Only working with people when he truly has to, but Joel also has another side to him just as he is quiet and shy people have to break the ice the outer shell to get to know this man. Once they do they will meet the other side of Joel, the kind hearted and friendly Joel of course before he shows his true self he has to get comfortable with the person he is meeting. Joel is also philosopher when one gets to know him one will realize the young man is quite wise and is very enlightened on the facts of life. He is not just a good listener but he also gives great advice. Joel is a complicated person, who goes with the flow, he doesn’t really act stubborn and does things his way he in fact can be classified as a follower he mostly just goes with the best sounding plan. Some people may even consider Joel to be a push over seeing as he just does things without really questioning them but the fact of the matter is he doesn’t want to attract attention to himself he just wants to blend into the background and go unnoticed.

Appearance:
Joel stands at 5'8 exactly, he has a slim body he doesn’t look bulky or to muscular his muscles are well toned and defined though giving him an athletic look. He has light colored skin, light green colored eyes which are so clear they almost seem transparent giving interesting eye color. Joel’s hair is a light silver color, it is somewhat long but combed back it is not flat combed at the end of the hair spikes curve upwards, his hair is somewhat unique in style. In the front strands of hair constantly hang over his eyes, also his sideburns are long and somewhat thick but loose they move about as he walks. His overall physice isn’t very threatening physically, he doesn’t have the broad shoulders his shoulders are somewhat dropped loosely relaxed, he doesn’t look like a mean fighting machine he looks like the average joe. With a slime body and toned muscles, which aren’t even noticeably visible because of the baggy uniform he wears over it.

Joel wears the typical shinigami attire, wearing the black shinigami uniform pretty standard except for a few personalized touches to it. One being that the size of the uniform is somewhat big for him making it baggy, the sleeves cover up his hands overlapping them by at least an inch forcing him to roll them up before he fights. The bottom of his uniform drags on the floor overlapping his shoes as he walks but he seems to be comfortable this baggy style of his. Joel wears a long white sash tied around his waist, the end of it on the left hanging loosely from the side as it flows in the wind reaching down just past his knee. Under the top portion of his uniform he wears a black long sleeve shirt, with a priest like style to it having a long white line that run from the middle of the high collar which reaches up to his chin to the bottom of the shirt. Joel also wears his metal gauntlet on his left hand which are made of overlapping metal the gauntlet is mainly for melee combat, used to smash into the enemies face, inside the gauntlets are cushioned by black cloth to absorb the impact and keep his hands from breaking. Joel also has one tattoo which is tattooed around his right eye the tattoo circles the eye from the circle scythe like blades emerge from three different sides, two circles are drawn with a row in the middle which is encrypted with unknown words. The black tattoo is a representation of his achievement of Shikai, also why he hates it so much.

ZanpakutÃŽ Spirit:
-His zanpaktou spirit is a creepy man, who stands at about 5’4 shorter then Joel. The spirit wears a one piece white robe that is slightly baggy for his side, over the robe he wear a red vest that has a blue line going down the middle. Whats most intriguing around this spirit is that its face is wrapped up like a mummy’s face, but the wrapping around its head has a familiar bee hive shape. The wrapping are loosely wrapped around the right eye showing the creepy round eye as it stares at Joel with its dark pupil not ever blinking. The wrappings around the spirits head, have seals placed upon them paper seals whose purpose is unknown to Joel. The spirit wears a pair of white hung fu shoes, with white socks coming up from them. From there the spirit just normally stands with its arms crossed in front of its chest, and rarely speaks to Joel if ever.

Spirit World
-The inner world of which Joel is transported to when he speaks to his spirit is a dark world a dark valley with darkness as far as the eye can see. The only thing which changes is that the area were Joel commonly meets with Kenryoku they are surrounded by rusted weapons all around them. Perhaps a representation of the ability of Joel’s shikai to be able to mold the energy blade into various weapons. As well as the dark stone chair on which Kenryoku sits on as if a king on his throne.

Sealed ZanpakutÃŽ :
In its sealed state his zanpaktou looks pretty basic, a katana style sword with a blue handle, the blade divider is triangle shaped and the scabbard of the zanpaktou is all blue. Usually carried on his waist, on the left side strapped tightly by the sash he wears.

Zanpaktou Name:
Kenryoku

Shikai Description:
When he releases his zanpaktou's power to transform it into its shikai form, his zanpaktou will first be covered by a thin veil of reiatsu that creates an outline around the weapon. Then it begins to slowly crack and fall apart, the pieces of the zanpaktou burst into spiritual particals before hitting the ground. Then afterwards his shikai has already been released in the form of reiatsu blades which float around him the blades are similar to his sealed zanpaktou.

Shikai Abilities:
His shikai grants Joel control over all eight of the energy blades he can use them to attack and defened against he enemy. But the catch is he has to be holding one of the blades in his hands or two of them if he so wishes, once he makes contact with the reiatsu blades the blue glow goes away and they turn back to a regular zanpaktou look. Joel can use the swords by shattering the remaing swords around him and using them to use different techniques but everytime he does he will use a whole sword.

Release:
"Break Apart Kenryoku"

Bankai Description:
NOT YET ACHIEVED

Bankai Abilities:

History/Background:

Ch.I

Joel wasn’t born in the spirit world he in fact was born a living human, who lived a normal life unfortunately for him he lived a very short life his life was plagued by a cancer that was eating away at his organs inside his body. Joel was a very weak and frail boy, spending most of his miserable days in the hospital, laying on a bed with his mother sitting at his side holding her sons hand gently, Joel remembers how his mothers hands felt. They were soft, so warm and they were the only thing which brought comfort to the boy he went through the intensive therapy to try and kill off the cancer but it was of no use, all it did was weaken Joel more and make him lose his hair. Joel never had friends in his living time, the only person he knew was his mother his father had died year after the boy had been born, he was a soldier of fortune or as some would say a mercenary the money he had gathered was used to try and save Joels life. But the boys fate was sealed, he was destined to die young and not enjoy the fruits of life as many boys his age did Joel lived a secluded life all alone he never really learned what it was like to have friends, this may have carried over to the Joel of the afterlife. Finally Joel sat on his death bed in his room, he had returned from the therapy session and at his side as always his mother sat at the edge of his bed holding her sons hand and comforting the boy. She would always sing a song with her gentle voice which rocked Joel to sleep it was the same song she had sang to him since he was a baby. Joel can at times be found humming this song to himself, but most of the time when he is around others he hums the song in his head it helps him calm down.

But of course he has no idea where the song comes from when someone asks he doesn’t know how to answer. Joel went to sleep that night, holding his favorite toy in his hand a knight, feeling his mother gently place her lips on his forehead for the last good night kiss he would ever receive from her and the last she would ever give. The next day Joel was dead, he had died in his sleep going in a silent and painless way, but the fact was his mother was destroyed by the whole thing losing her son to cancer his mother committed suicide three days later….

Ch.II

It seemed like an eternity…suddenly Joel opened his eyes taking in a gasp of air as he sat up quickly his clear green eyes widened as he looked around at the surrounding area. Where was we? Joel’s eyes scanned the area around him he wasn’t sure of where he was last thing he remembered was he was on a bed inside a room. But this memories were vague and there was no detail, he didn’t know who the woman’s face that kept flashing into his mind was, Joel slowly rose to his feet his body felt a bit numb, had he been laying for to long? Joel began to move his arms and legs around to get the blood rushing. He could feel as if ants were walking all over his arms and legs, but soon the feeling returned to his limbs and the boy began to wander this strange land. It seemed as if he had warped back in time, he was in a town that seemed to be struck by poverty, the dirt under his feet felt warm, the sun beating on the back of his head was causing him to sweat slightly and for some reason he was starving. Joel figured he would get his hands on some food, then figure everything else out after what seemed like endless hours of walking Joel couldn’t seem to find any food stands. Until finally stopping and asking a man who seemed to be a local when Joel asked the question the man gave him a puzzling look, as if the boy was crazy or some kind of freak. Joel looked at the man waiting for an answer but got none all the man did was stand shake his head and walk back into his home. Joel reached up scratching his head a bit puzzled at the whole reaction from the man, when suddenly he stopped gently moving his hand as he ran his fingers through his hair. As if he had never felt hair before, his eyes widened slightly and for no reason at all a tear rolled down the side of Joel’s face. Suddenly a loud boom broke the boy out of his trance, he turned only to be shoved out of the way by a significantly large man.

Joel fell down on his behind, picking up dust around him in front of him the man stood staring down at the boy he wore a different type of attire then the rest of the people around here. Perhaps he was of noble blood, the man wore an all black kimono at his waist on the left side the man then reached down with his massive hand. Joel at first was hesitant as the silent man waited his hand stretched out, slowly and cautiously Joel reached for the mans hand accepting his help. Joel felt the mans powerful grip as his fingers curled around the boys small hand, though clearly not using full force which would crush the frail boys hand easily lifting the boy up to his feet. The man watched as Joel dusted himself off, introducing himself as Garland the young boy looked up not sure what to answer but then without thinking the name Joel escaped his lips. The man nodded greeting Joel, he then explained why he had done what he did, he had sensed Joel’s abnormal spiritual pressure while walking through town he had been running a few errands. The man explained to Joel that he had a gift, that many normal spirits were given once they were dead but that in the spirit world there was a war being waged between the ones known as shinigamis and those called hollows. Every once in a while a spirit will arrive in the world of spirits with the power to fight these creatures, given they undergo the right training of course.

Joel at first not sure of what the man spoke, but her he was here wasn’t he? And somehow the man knew that Joel was hungry which he explained was a sign of him being able to become a shinigami. So Joel chose to go with it, the man of course felt Joel needed more knowledge of shinigami and spiritual pressure before he was even assigned to the academy. So he made Joel a deal, if he would undergo the training under Garland first, then when he was ready he would be allowed to join the academy. Joel agreed to this, so his training began under the shinigami Garl Vinland who would become like a father figure to him….

Ch.III

Joel began his training under Garland Vinland the next day, first they found a place for Joel to stay Garland gave him the hut he used to stay in before joining the academy. Joel’s training began with basic swordsmanship training, the boy didn’t show much promise but Garland understood that he would get it once he got the hang of it all. Joel would stay by himself most of the time, Garland would come by every day for a few hours for training and at times sharing a meal with his pupil but other then that Joel spent his time alone. Joel at night would have nightmares, painful nightmares which were filled with odd images that he did not recognize he would hear a woman weeping in the background, as he was strapped down to a cold metallic table and was slowly crept into a metallic machine. Joel would then feel intense pain all over his body, he would vomit violently on the ground his vision would blur and his body would weaken. Every night and every time the same dream, Joel one day decided to ask his sensei what it could all mean the answer was somewhat shocking. Garland explained that these nightmares could be memories of when Joel was a living person, events that took place in his lifetime but that slowly a spirit who dies begins to lose the memories of their past Garland smiles and tells Joel that in due time these nightmares will seize and his new life will come into play he wont even remember anything.

Joel merely sighed nodding to his sensei, and just shrugged the whole incident away and out of his mind he started training again, two years after Joel would be enlisted to the academy….

Ch.IV

Joels time in the academy wasn’t anything to out of the ordinary he entered the academy with some knowledge to the basics of shinigami combat. So it was somewhat easy for him to get through it but not a breeze, but one thing that did stand out of the academy for Joel was when he met Athena. She was a beautiful young girl around the same age as himself, she approached Joel asking the shy boy’s name but it took a while to get him to talk. Joel remembers his hands become sweaty, and his stutter that he had when he answered her question Joel remembers her beautiful sapphire eyes and how they stared at him with a kind stare the gentle smirk on her face. Joel and Athena became good friends through out the course of their time at the academy each one had strength’s were the other lacked, some people would gossip they were a couple seeing as they spent so much time together. These years in the academy were the few years that Joel smiled those who knew him back in those days claim he was a different Joel a happy Joel.

It all went downhill when Joel and Athena became seniors at the academy they were assigned to escort a few second year students through a training exercise. They arrived at the training area with no problems taking a handful of students with them, the students were to learn how to track hollows and detect them the area was known for having fairly weak hollows and besides the second year students were not going to fight them. Athena took a group and Joel took another group splitting the team in half, everything seemed to be going just as planned a few hours into the training session. Joel’s attention was caught by a powerful burst of spiritual pressure Joel’s eyes widened as he felt chills down his spine, what the hell was it? It wasn’t a shinigami no it was a hollow. Joel suddenly forgot about the students he had with him and rushed off to find Athena literally leaving the students behind, Joel rushed through the alleys and jumped the roof tops trying to get to Athena as fast as he could in the back of his head thinking and hoping that everything was going to be alright. Joel finally found her, but what he found was not what he expected his eyes widened as he saw the students laying on the ground their lifeless bodies laying in pools of blood. Joel searched the corpses desperately trying to find Athena. Then he spotted her, she lay there amongst the corpses Joel felt his stomach sink and his eyes fill up with tears he rushed over the dead corpses not caring about them. When he reached Athena Joel didn’t think twice about it he picked her up holding her close as he checked her pulse, desperately calling out her name in a whisper trying to see if she reacted. But she didn’t Athena was dead, Joel’s uniform soaked in her blood he shut eyes tightly thinking to himself it was all just a nightmare a very bad nightmare and when he opened his eyes everything would be ok. But when his hand tightened and he felt her cold body he knew it wasn’t a nightmare.

Joel rose up to his feet holding Athena’s body in his hands he started to walk away, but in his carelessness he had made one critical mistake he had not realized that the whole time he was being watched. Watched by the hollow, the creature struck swiftly with a powerful attack, Joel had no time to react all he did was hold Athena close as the sharp pain ran up his back, and he felt his back get wet the warm liquid ran down his back. Joel fell to the ground slowly his pupils faded, as he fell his body over Athena’s as if protecting her from the hollow, Joel lost consciousness….

Ch.V

Years after the incident Joel was now an official shinigami a member of the thirteen courtyard squadrons, but he had changed he was now a silent man who didn’t speak to anyone and spoke only when spoken to. He kept to himself, his face as emotionless as can be, he felt there was nothing left for him to live for that he is just an empty vessel with no purpose in this life just waiting for his time to come. Joel though had one goal, and that was to kill the hollow which had taken Athena from him and had given him vertical scar on his back any closer he would be completely paralyzed to this day. But he isn’t did the gods feel that Joel had suffered enough? In life he was a weak human with cancer eating him away and in the afterlife he had lost the love of his life, but no his suffering was just beginning. Joel had been a member of squad six for quite some time now and had recent began his training to achieve the fabled shikai. His training was once again being taken under Garland Vinland, of course there wasn’t much for Garland to do but explain to Joel how to achieve shikai and it was only though connecting with his zanpaktou’s spirit. Joel would begin his training by trying many means to connect to his shikai, first he tried to meditate maybe through meditation he could connect with the zanpaktou and learn its name.

But after a few days of that he saw no improvement and gave that idea up, then he went on to physical training perhaps he was to weak and his zanpaktou spirit thought him unworthy. But this was not working either, Joel was just about to give up on the whole thing when suddenly things got worse he got a patrol assignment he had to patrol a small suburban area where minor hollows had been detected recently. Joel sighed as he stood under the night sky his arms crossed, his long sash flowing with the gust of wind as the end of the sash danced gently in the air, when suddenly Joel caught a familiar spiritual pressure. He turned his head towards the direction of the source it was high, very high and he was to report this but before he did he stopped and decided to go check it out. Joel kicked off the roof he stood up taking to the skies as he glided over head heading towards the source of the reiatsu. Finally getting to the source he stood over a giant spider like hollow, with a shield shaped head the creature seemed to be laying eggs, Joel stared at it quietly not saying anything but suddenly his eyes widened as he realized who this hollow was. His mind was suddenly flooded with the memories of what happened that night, he remembered Athena’s blood as it soaked his clothing Joel without thinking released a burst of spiritual pressure.

Giving his position away the spider looked up at him bearing its fangs as it used its powerful legs to push off of the ground. The massive hollow moved with surprising speed, looking like a giant blur it was in front of Joel in mere seconds, the young shinigami swiftly drew his zanpaktou in one fluid motion releasing a strike. The hollow managed to block the zanpaktou slash using its front leg on impact Joel felt his zanpaktou vibrate then the hollow pushed him away using its powerful front leg, the shinigami’s feet slid on the air as if standing on the ground picking up dust. Finally coming to a stop Joel braced himself taking a defensive stance, gripping his zanpaktou firmly with both hands. The hollow opened its mouth bearing its fangs, as drool dripped from the bottom lip to the ground below, then without warning the hollow closed its mouth tilting its head back then shot forward with a powerful burst of spider web from its mouth. Joel flew upwards barely avoiding the attack then raising his left hand he aimed his index finger at the hollow gathering a pale colored reiatsu at the tip of his finger, after calling out the incantation he fired the pale bolt of reiatsu at the hollow. The hollows many eyes easily saw the attack coming, the beast lowered its head using the hard part of the front of its head to block the attack all that was left of the kidou spell was a minor burn mark but it seemed to do little if anything to affect the hollow. The beast swung its mighty front legs at Joel in an attempt to crush him, Joel moved down avoiding the attack as he dash forward he was now right under the hollow wasting no time he shot upwards, using a burst of reiatsu to propel him faster using his zanpaktou to thrust into the hollows bottom part. But on impact, Joel’s attack didn’t pierce he was thrown with a powerful knockback sending him rocketing towards the ground, he began to flip in an attempt to regain himself that is until he crashed on the ground with a powerful impact. Dust was picked up all around him creating a cloud that covered him from view, Joel had created a crater on impact sinking slightly into the ground. The hollow wasted no time landing on the ground its massive body dispersed the cloud of dust, it stood over Joel looking down at the tasty morsel saliva drooling from its mouth.

Joel’s uniform was torn and his body was badly cut, he lay there staring with one eye open at the hollow the beast loomed over the shinigami ready to devour its new meal. Joel lay there feeling hopeless, his memory flashed back to when Athena was laying dead on the ground was he going to fail as well? Joel gripped the handle of his zanpaktou moving his eye towards his zanpaktou he stared at it quietly, while in his mind he begged his zanpaktou to tell him its name. Joel couldn’t die here and he knew that if he was going to have a chance to get through this he would need his zanpaktou, but nothing happened then the hollows legs smashed down onto the ground making holes on the ground around Joel. It’s face got closer as it opened its mouth wide ready to eat the shinigami, Joel closed his eye and began to gather up all the reiatsu he possibly could waiting for the last possible moment he released it in one might burst. The reiatsu gave Joel a boost in power as he brought his zanpaktou up placing it inside the hollows mouth in a vertical fashion to keep from chomping down on him. The hollow tried to close its mouth, but Joel though through great struggle managed to keep it closed, finally the reiatsu that flowed around his body began to swirl wildy and gather the sphere at the palm of his hand began to glow a bright red. The light from the sphere lit up Joel's face and the inside of the hollows mouth he could see all the rows of razor sharp teeth, Joel smirked as he called out the incantation then released the spell the massive sphere was shot into the hollows mouth, rippin out through the other side. The Hollow let out one final cry as it died instantly its lifeless body falling over, Joel falling unconcious soon after.

Ch.VI

Joel awoke in the barracks of the medical squadron, he reached up putting his hand on his head gently, then slowly sitting up letting out a long sigh Joel felt a sharp pain on his side. It seemed he had broken some ribs, he looked down to see his ribs wrapped up in bandages as well as other cuts had been taken care of. Joel looked around the room seeing nobody else there, he just sat and let out another sigh as he turned placing his feet firmly on the ground. He slowly pushed himself off the bed, taking it slow he walked towards the window of the room to take in some fresh air, on the way there he stopped and noticed his zanpaktou was leaned against the wall by his bed in its scabbard. He stared at it, and gave the zanpaktou a slight nod as he turned away to look out of the window his face remained serious and emotionless as usual as he took in some fresh air with a deep breath and slowly let the air out as to not hurt his himself again. Joel had accomplished his one goal, he had taken revenge on the hollow who killed Athena, or so he thought….

Roleplay Sample:

It was a cloudy day today which was weird because just the other day it had been sunny and warm the weather had been really crazy and out of sync it seemed recently. Today was a busy day in Sereitei most shinigami where away on missions and the training grounds where a hallowed ghost town. Except for one shinigami who stood in the middle of the vast training grounds, from a very far distance he looked like just a small black dot a tiny black dot more like it. Suddenly he began to wave his arms around, and his far off voice screamed it could be barely be heard. He then began to frantically jump around and wave his arms as if trying to get attention, finally the visuals zoomed in he was now clearly visible it was Joel Vinland of squad six he stood with his arms at his side, his chest sticking out, and his zanpaktou strapped at his side.

A gust of wind blew picking up some of the dust from the grounds of the training grounds, but most importantly Joel's uniform pushed against his body from the side and it danced being a size to big for him, the baggy uniform danced wildly about and his hair moved with an awe inspiring motion his green eyes were completely focused. Then out of the blue Joel hugged himself rubbing his arms [color=red"Good lord it freezing!"[/color] Joel quickly ran off out of the training grounds. Returning to the trainings grounds moments later wearing a thick jacket over his uniform another cold gust of wind, but this time Joel was not phased he gave a thumbs up at nothing as he smirked.

He was full of confidence today he was so hyped up that he was actually here to do training and not nap in the trees like he usually did. Joel was going to learn one of the first offensive spells, granted he was late on the race but he liked to take his time with learning things besides this spell seemed simple enough. Joel reached into jacket by unzipping it pulling out a small red notebook he flipped through the pages until finally stopping mid way, there on a page where what seemed like notes and crude drawings of another shinigami with what seemed like lightning bolts coming out of his hands. How did Joel obtain these notes? Well....

Earlier Today...

It was early in the morning the training grounds where crowded with shinigami from several squads some sparring, others either improving or learning new spells. But unknown to these shinigami whom where hard at work, another shinigami watch from a distance using a long telescope. It was Joel he held out the telescope fully stretched as he watched into the training grounds with it getting a rather clear look at things "Come on come on....someone has to-" he paused as he spotted a short shinigami training near one of the dummies. The small shinigami was placing his hands out in front of him and slowly began to gather electricity in his palms creating a live current which he transfered into the dummy on contact.

Joel pulled out his notebook and began to draw the shinigami to use a reference but before he could look down his telescope again someone tapped his shoulder. "Go away I'm busy..." Joel said waving off whoever had tapped him, but little did he know that it was a mob of angry shinigami women who had been searching for the peeping tom with the telescope. The woman who had tapped him then turned him around violently, "Hey pervert! Why where you looking at us in the springs earlier today!?". Joel remained surprisingly calm though he was being glared at by a group of angry women, he raised a finger as he closed his eyes "Now now ladies, going around blaming the first guy you see with a telescope is not going to solve anything...for all you know it could've been Captain Kuchiki who was hiding in the bushes" right when he said this everyone pictured Captain Kuchiki peeping with a pair of telescopes and Joel standing next to him then giving a thumbs up at his captain.

The women shook the thought away they were outraged "How dare you make such an accusation!?" one yelled "You know your the pervert!" another scolded. Joel looked at the woman then a sweat drop rolled down the back of his head when he saw them all surround him "Now now...lets remain calm!" he said before being jumped the woman proceeded to hold his arms. Joel turned looking at the women trying to break free, but before he could a woman in front of him placed her hand on his chest and whispered "Hadou number eleven Tsuzuri Raiden" when she finished her sentence the women let go of Joel just when a current of electricity shocked him viciously.

"Datadatadata!" was all Joel yelled out as his felt his entire body being electrocuted when the flash of lighting around him faded he stood coal black, and his hair standing up as he fell over hitting the ground with a thud. The shinigami mob walked away giggling and such feeling accomplished that they had punished the peeping tom.....

Present Moment....

Joel was remembering the whole ordeal as he rubbed his chin as his eyes looked straight ahead "The things I do for the sake of imrpoving...and yet I get no respect..." he said to himself scratching the back of his head as he sighed. Joel put the notebook away having reminded the spell, he slipped the notebook back into his jacket as he zipped it up. Joel stood raising his two hands his palms facing the wall, he closed his eyes as he began to focus his reiatsu he then opened them and called out the spell "Hadou number eleven! Tsuzuri Raiden!" but nothing happened a gust of wind blew by, as Joel stood there in complete silence a sweat drop rolling down the back of his head.

The shinigami lowered his hands and began to think, he thought back as a thinking cloud appeared above his head and he began to flashback at what the short shinigami was doing and how the woman had used it on him. Then he snapped his fingers "Of course! It's so simple!" he thought to himself, as he thought back to something he had learned during one of his visits in the human world, if humans drag their feet on the ground fast enough they create static electricity and then it is transfered over to whatever they touch. Joel then began he stretched out his arms, his palms facing forward this time having a target a tree. He began to drag his feet on the ground below him, dust started to pick up around his feet creating a dust of cloud which reached up to his knees Joel let out a laugh as if he was one hundred percent sure he was going to nail it this time.

"Hadou Number Eleven Tsuzuri!...." he started to run to wards the tree full speed the wide grin on his face getting wider he was seeing sparks of electricity shoot out. Then at the last possible minute he yelled out "RAIDE-!" but his little time of triumph was cut short as he tripped over a small rock that was sticking out from the ground. Joel's hands spread out, and he fell face first to wards the ground crashing with a pretty loud thud as his face smashed into the ground. Joel lay there for a minute slowly getting up to his feet as he grunted a bit, he was bleeding from his nose but luckily it wasn't broken. The shinigami sat up, "Maybe running full sprint at a tree wasn't the best idea...." he said to himself as he smacked his own knee "I'm going to get this right damn it!" he said jumping up to his feet as he looked at the tree then walked to wards it this time closing the distance at a much safer pace. Joel now held out his hands, his elbows slightly bent and his palms inches away from the tree he began to focus. His mind flashing back to the trial and errors he had just had, first nothing....on his second try there was still hope...Joel focused on the tree as he slowly inhaled then exhaled the air.

Finally after moments of seemingly focusing, he said "Hadou number eleven!" the shinigami then brought his hands together clapping them together as he dragged his feet on the ground and threw his hands into the air "Tsuzuri Raiden!" he called out as his hands were engulfed in a current of electricity and he smacked both his hands on the tree the electricity transfered from his hands over to the tree. Joel smiled with excitement as he saw the current of electricity travel through out the tree viciously shocking it, but then something unexpected happened there was an explosion! The backlash was to strong Joel had over fed the spell with to much reiatsu this caused a powerful backlash which in turn clashed with the still transferring reiatsu causing a minor explosion that sent Joel flying back and crashing onto the ground.

Joel lay there coughing as he slowly sat up, his body was now scraped and his back hurt...on top of his bloody nose. The shinigami lifted his head from the ground as he stared at the tree the explosion had hurt the tree as well taking off a chunk of it from the middle. Joel slowly sat up as he raised one knee resting his arm on it the shinigami took a minute to breathe as he sat there finally letting out a low sigh. Joel started to laugh as he rubbed his temple "This is why I hate training....but....I have to improve...and become stronger...haha...yep me and my big mouth, now I have to keep that promise" he said as he stood up slowly pushing himself up to his feet. Joel reached up grabbing the jade stone that hung from the necklace he always wore but also always hid from view. His hands grasped it tightly as he smirked thinking back to what had just happened "I got it damn it...I have the technique down I just have to be carefull not to over feed it. Heh....here we go...fourth times the charm right sis!?" he said as he let go of the jade stone then his hands hung down at his side.

Joel ran to wards what was left of the tree he clapped his hands together "Hadou number eleven!" as he got closer he began to focus his reiatsu, then he split his hands and when he did sparks shot out from between his hands and down to wards the ground. Joel lowered his eyes but kept his eyes on his target "Tsuzuri Raiden!"he yelled out as he thrust his palms at the trees already destroyed mid section. On contact the intense electricity zapped into the tree engulfing it in bolts of electricty that traveled through out the entire tree. The electricity was so intense that it ripped through was remained of the trees mid section without its mid section the tree was split in half, and the top part of it fell forward crashing onto the ground causing it to slightly shake.

Joel stood with his hands stretched, breathing heavily and his head hanging low his gaze was looking down at the ground sweat dropped from the tip of his nose. He smiled as he raised his head and lowered his arms, he was exausted "Damn....over...fed it...again" he said as he let out a low chuckle and fell over passing out from all the reiatsu he had used up. Well at least he had learned the technique....
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Joel Vinland(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joel Vinland(Complete)   Joel Vinland(Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:31 am

Fucking approved dude. 2-1+

Once you work on your bankai I'll bump you up to 1 tier.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Joel Vinland(Complete)
Page 1 of 1