WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
How to Change a Life [open] I_vote_lcapHow to Change a Life [open] I_voting_barHow to Change a Life [open] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
How to Change a Life [open] I_vote_lcapHow to Change a Life [open] I_voting_barHow to Change a Life [open] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

How to Change a Life [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
Silim

How to Change a Life [open] Empty
PostSubject: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm

The sun was quite bright this day, once again. And she hated it. Leaning against the wall in one of the many small sideways from the main roads, a lone young girl with strange collored hair could be seen, her eyes focused on the sky above her - or the small piece of it that was viewable from her position. The expression on her face was grim, as if she was staring into the sun directly, as a strange shadow flew across her field of vision.
The girl grabbed her forehead, which stinged with pain. Lately, these pictures had become more intense and disturbing... pictures of monsters and men and women in black kimonos. What was that all about? Was she going mad completely from the heat of these days...? But she had encountered worse. Something was not right.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 pm

As the bright sun beamed among his face, Koji walked silently down an empty sidewalk. He had both of his hands behind his head in a relaxed position. As he walked, he seemed to be talking to someone or more like himself. Koji then turned his head fast to see a young girl leaning against a wall. As he stared he couldn't help but smile while his eyes widened. Koji seemed to almost fall when she saw her, he couldn't help but to say hi to her. He ran to her and said ''Hi there!'' with a wide grin. You fool, this is no time to be talking with girls Heibatsu said to him inside his head. As he heard this, he slightly frowned but waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 am

Only slowly the girl turned her eyes down from the hurting, bright and ugly blue. She wasn't aware that the boy before her stared at her for quite some time - maybe it was better that way. Because if not, she would now kick him right between the legs, and that wouldn't be a good start for a conversation, now would it...?
Still, the gaze from the green eyes was everything but friendly, more like she would like the other one to drop dead just where he stood. "Well... Hi there, I guess. What do you want? If you wanna make fun of some streeters, do so elsewhere. I'm a bad mood, thanks to the oven-like weather." She said without much emotion in her voice at all. She also backed away from the wall a bit, standing normally now. It was clearer visible, even in the shadows, that the boy did not have nearly as many problems as she to remain even remotedly tidy and not walk around in complete scraps instead of clothing. And Hinawa was still one of the street girls with more talent in that.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 am

Koji the noticed her expressions and understood she was in a bad mood. ''Well, im not looking for anyone to insult or make fun of. I really just wanted to say hi to you.'' he explained. Koji decides to lean against the wall like she just was. The shadows covered his eyes from the sun light and he looked down. ''My name is Koji. hmm Its seems you are mad.'' he says. Then he puts his hands in his pockets and looks up at the sky. ''I could never be mad on a day like this, the warm breeze. The most exciting part is when it switches to rain and stormy skies.'' He says while growing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 am

It seemed pretty clear that the strange boy wouldn't just disappear. What a pity. Sadly, Hinawa couldn't just go out of the sideway and loose him in the crowd - she was already frying like some hambuger in McDonalds, and she had no intention to get cooked by the sun just yet.
"I'm Hinawa." She simply said, with slight discomfort. She still hated that name, but also didn't bother to invent another one from scratch. Maybe she was a little attached to the only thing her parents ever have her, who knows... Or it was simply her 'I don't give a fuck' attitude at work. "A storm or rain would be a nice change. Anything to get rid of this he-" She suddenly stopped, looking besides the boy. What WAS that? A shade of grey and black, almost like these howling things she saw sometimes... "What the... what the fuck is that thing besides you?" Hinawa didn't really care if he now thought that she was crazy. After all, she didn't really care for anyone who just walked up to her in a street. Although it WAS rare that someone just wanted to talk on her...
And even rarer that someone developed a crush on her from first sight. The poor boy...
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

As she introduced herself, Koji turned to look at her. ''Hinawa....thats a nice name, I like it.'' he said to her. As he looked back up he could hear Heibatsu right next to him I don't know about this one Koji. She doesn't seem to be the friendly type. Koji ignored Heibatsu for a minute because he didn't want Hinawa to think he was crazy. Almost instantly after he heard Heibatsu the girl blurted out that she saw somethign next to him. Koji slowly looked at her and then turned back at Heibatsu. ''I think she sees you, Heibatsu.'' he whispered next to him covering his face from the girl. Hmm she is definitely not a normal girl. Heibatsu said to him. Then he turned around with his hands in his pockets and replied, ''I don't know what you are talking about.'' Koji grinned with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

It was actually the first time that anyone liked her name. Or at least the first time she was told that. What was that guy getting at? Why was he so friendly? It didn't make any sense to her. Hinawa never trusted anyone, she didn't even know what real trust was. After all, on the streets, there was only the law of the stronger. And she was never the stronger person, always running, hiding.
But as he tried to hide what was besides him, an evil, grim expression found it's way to her face. He lied to her. Well, now he also showed his true collors. Just like Hinawa expected, there was no real 'good guy' in this world.
"Yeah, sure. And that's why you covered your face. That's why you wispered something I couldn't understand. I can..." suddenly, she stopped, grabbing the forehead again, letting out a small shriek of pain. It felt just like someone piercing some daggers through her skull and her eyes - just like if something wanted her to close them now, stop looking at the black and grey shade. But the young orphan had enough - she wanted to see the truth.
Focusing her eyes on the unknown shade, she didn't notice how her legs where shaking, and that she was only seconds away from tripping and falling onto the dirty ground, and the rather many broken bottles and other nasty stuff on it.
It was in that moment, that she became truely able to... see.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 am

He was surprised when she pointed out all of the things he did to hide Lady Hiebatsu. ''Well um..'' he mumbled but it was then he saw her almost fall, he reached out at her to make sure she didn't fall. As he cleaned out his ear ''Wow, you can really send out a sharp screech.'' As she was looking at Heibatsu next to him he started to realize. ''You can see her..'' he said to the girl. Koji put his hands in his pockets and looked over at his ghostly friend,''We're caught..' he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"Very very funny, really. I can hardly force myself not to laugh." Hinawa got steady again, thanks to the strange boy, the headache was also getting better by the second. But now, she could fully see the being besides him - a ghost, no doubt. The ghost of a woman. But the heat was still there, and it was annoying as hell.
"So... you're some kind of ghost? Well, surely not what I expected from one. Oh well, at least IF I'm crazy, Koji is too. Though I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that..." sighing, she closed her eyes for a second, before looking at the boy again. Maybe it was his 'fault' that her sight had finally cleared and she could see everything... No, not maybe. She could feel it now. Something about this boy was different from normal humans, like an invisible glow, or ring in her eyes, telling her that he was no normal human.
"Anyway. I won't repeat myself, so listen closely, got it?" Her voice was still sharp as always, but this time, she didn't look his way. "Thanks. For letting me finally see."
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Heibatsu and Koji just stared at her oddly then back at each other. Heibatsu then replied, ''Yes, i am sort of a ghost.'' then Koji looked at her and said, ''I'm not crazy.'' he wore a straight face. Koji then knew sh saw Hedibatsu and this was getting interesting. ''So you can see my lady friend'' he asked with a small smile. ''Good. Because then we woud need it to be a secret from you.'' Koji then turned around to start walking when he heard the girl speak again. ''You are very welcome.'' and he began to walk away with Heibatsu following
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Hinawa was staring at his back for a moment with a rather strange face. For once, she didn't know what to think, and much less, what to do now. This boy... wasn't so bad. It was the first time that she ever met another human being with a somewhat decent spirit... and also. The first time she ever thanked someone. She never felt the need to do it before, but in this moment, she just did it without too much thinking.
Maybe they would meet again one time. At least, she had no plans of following behind him like an idiot, out of these few shadows into the sun. The heat was still nearly killing her, as she tried to get some sweat of her forehead, she noticed something on her hand for a split second. It kinda... sparkled. Blue-white like. Strange stuff was happening in Karakura Town, everyone knew that, but now, she was in the middle of it.
It was as she thought about that, and the boy walked away, that she heard a sharp scream, more menancing than her own, a bit lower maybe, but it was one of the sorts that really cuts into your ears, cracks in your skull and shakes your bones. The scream of a Hollow, though Hinawa didn't even know what a Hollow was.
Searching for the source of the noise, she found nothing at first, till her eyes went to the sky once again...
"Koji! Get down!" she screamed, as a giant bird-like creature with a long neck and giant, masked hat shot down from the sky, heading straight for the human and his spiritual ladyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:10 am

Koji was surrised to meet somone who could actualy see Heibatsu. He kicked a pebble out infront of him while he kept walking. Then he thought of the girl, could it be that he made a new friend? If only he could continue to talk to her, but he thought his exit was cool. As continued walking, he heard the hollow scream then Hinawa. As Koji turned towards the hollow heibatsu ran nto koji himself as a flash of light blasted around them. There was silence as smoke filled the air and blinded everyone around. As the smoke faded, where Koji was standing was now an older man with gray hair and a white robe. He was holding a long sword out infront of him which had blocked the strike of the hollow. "...wrong move." he said to the hollow. The hollow screeched as it tried to flee, but the man lunged at it with intense speed and let his blade rip down the hollows mask. The sword glared a reflection of sunlight as it cut through the hollow. The man and hollow stood still until the man put away his sword. It was then the hollow vanished into nothing but a little cloud of smoke. The man peered infront of him,looking at Hinawa. "Hinawa, My name is HeiKoji. The combined soul of Lady Heibatsu and Koji himself."
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:31 am

First, stuff got weirder by the minute. Now, it got weirder by the second. For a moment, Hinawa actually already thought that Koji would be ripped apart by the giant bird like thing, the claws looked sharp enough to do that. Well, of course she had no idea of how strong a Ziamichi actually was... since Koji just obliterated the monster in a matter of moments. Startled, Hinawa didn't even realize how the glow around her hands stopped flickering, and started to dim in a cold, clearly not good looking light. Nothing comfortable, that was for sure.
"Oh man... what have I gotten myself into here, actually? Fuck. Seriously, fuck." Only slowly, the feeling of the intense heat that nobody but her felt so intense started to die down. Seeing spirits and a Hollow this close had caused it to awaken - her very own, unique powers. And though it still was weak, it would maybe be best for HeiKoji not to touch her hands now. It would at least hurt a bit.
"So, I take it that things like that abomination are normal to you? What else do I have to expect, giant, walking, black blankets?"
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Janitor
Janitor
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:41 am

HeiKoji laughed and began to desribe the soul society and the beings and beasts who lurk in the spiritual realm. He taught her why hollows become hollows and why a soulreaper must send lost souls tot he soul society. As he ended the subject of soul repaers he slowly describes arancar and vizards. When he almost completely covered all the details, he split back into two souls once again. Koji and Heibatsu. "That should be all we have to tell you for you to understand why you have these powers." Heibatsu explained. Before she could continue, Koji blurted out, "Never turn toward the side of hollows, arancar, and sometimes vizards. They are bad news to all living things. Including us."
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Hinawa seemed to be interested - at least a bit - to what Koji said, more than what most people would be able to say about things they tried to tell her. So humans that loose their hearts become Hollows, Shinigami are souls that destroy them and Arrancar and Vizard where like something in between. Didn't sound that hard to remember, but still did NOT explain why someone like her suddenly started to have spiritual powers.
On his last comment however, Hinawa laughed without joy in her voice, the kind of laugh that can freeze your heart. "Why would I want to side with monsters that would try to eat me? I'm not an idiot." Bad news for all living things? Why should she care about anyone but herself? Nobody ever cared about her, she saw no reason to act any different. She had been leaning against the wall once again - but now, as she pushed herself away from it, her hand left a small frozen over place on it. Noticing, she stared at her hands.
"What the hell?" Now all doubts where gone, she was not crazy. That was ICE there on the wall. On a hot day. "My... power is to freeze things...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Change a Life [open]   How to Change a Life [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Change a Life [open]
Page 1 of 1