WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Returning to where we first met... I_vote_lcapReturning to where we first met... I_voting_barReturning to where we first met... I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Returning to where we first met... I_vote_lcapReturning to where we first met... I_voting_barReturning to where we first met... I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Returning to where we first met...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

Returning to where we first met... Empty
PostSubject: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 am

::Matthew Bourgoine::

MAY 12th 2013

How lovely of a day it was? It was sunny outside with no clouds at all over head. The breeze was soft as there was children laughter from nearby. The trees in the park were softly dancing as the wind made the leaves wave in it's path. The people of the park were playing and enjoying such a wonderful day, as it's so rare to get a day that's not so hot or cold! It was about 2 in the afternoon, as a young man not looking over 21 walked down one of the paths in the park with a VERY beautiful girl next to him. Oddly enough that young man was 27, he just looked 21 as he was not any normal human being. He was wearing a white button up shirt that was not really buttoned up all the way. His bare chest shown through as the wind blew by, but he didn't mind. His red hair rustled as they walked revealing his blue and red eyes. It was rare to find anyone with two different eye colors, but it proved even more that this guy was special.

"Look there Mizore... The place where you and I first spoke..."

Ahead of the couple was a bench in front of a few trees. That bench was special to this man as it was a place where the couple first spoke their names to each other and learned that from that moment on, they were insuperable.

The young man was Matthew Bourgoine. He is not of this world in lamest terms as that he is really a creature of the night, a Vampire. He was a special one at that, but that's not important. What is important is that he's sharing a special moment with the girl next to him. He wanted to take her back to the place that the two first met. It's a special place in his heart, and that was rare...

"Who would ever think that we were only in the 3rd grade when we met... It's been almost 19 years we've known each other..."

Matthew smirked as he knew it was so nostalgic for them to be there...

Last edited by Majestic Moose on Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 am

~Mizore Shirayuki~

Oh How the Day was Quite Peaceful indeed, Everything seemed in place, for just a day like this. It Made The Smiling Mizore happy, Who herself never had been one for a wild day. or Action All the time. as she found violence to be very destructive. But it wasn't really all about those thing's today. what was important is that she was right near the Man of Her Life. the Wind beneath her wing's, The One man, that if she ever got down in the dump's about something. He could instantly bring a smile to her face. That was Matthew. and She Loved every part about that about him. She was wearing a casual set of clothing. Which was a nice capped hat over her head, A Long Tank top Navy blue shirt, and to top that all off Long Black Jean's. her lovely blue hair was blowing through the wind. her eye's Looking at the scenery As she walked beside Matthew. Soon they reached that bench. That for her. Brought Back a very special memory. She smiled as she looked back up at Matt. She felt an equal nostalgia as he did. " I know, Now look at us?" She said with a small smile. "I remember i use to be so shy back then, heck, i still am now. but most of the time. i had that feeling around you... Like anytime i planned on talking to you....I couldn't ya know?" She then made a small chuckle going back to her time as a kid. "Yeah...Those were definitely the more Enjoyable time's back then" She said finishing her sentence off. to further enjoy this moment
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 am

::Matthew::

Seeing Mizore pleased was something Matthew enjoyed much. As birds flew by, their melody filled the air making Matthew remember this day forever. How could such a perfect day be forgotten? With all that's going on now, the best thing to do now is make it better! Matthew followed Mizore to the bench. Seems the moment between them was to be that of sharing memories. Matthew chuckled as well as Mizore seemed to like her life thus far after meeting Matthew after the 3rd grade. Matthew sat down and began to think of other adventures the two had since their early years...

"So many trials we had... Lets see, when the Vizards took us and tested us without our knowing... We were in High School with Tsuna, and a few others from our class... That sucked... Haha..."

Matthew remembered that trial quite well as it was the time the Vizards notices growing numbers in human development with powers, so they took the class on a special field trip and in the process, they were taken to a special dimension where they were ambushed from hollow everywhere. All the students got out fine but man, Matthew was really pissed.

"Then that April girl entered our class... She was the greatest test to you and me ever..."

When April joined Matthew's crew, she got between Matthew and Mizore numerous times and Matthew being a friend continued to help her for so long, but in the end her trials left Matthew in very sour spots. When April first appeared Matthew tried protecting her from some fire guy, and Mizore helped, but when Mizore was attacked by fire which is one of her weaknesses, Matthew jumped in front of her taking the blast and nearly dying. That was when Mizore went berserk and started a Hurricane due to Matthew's condition. She cared for Matthew so tenderly as to help him recover. That was one of the first moments that their relationship developed together.

"Ugh, and who could forget Jade?"

The girl that was balls deep into Matthew. Matthew was a very attractive young man, but he was a vampire meaning that ALL the girls wanted him, and he couldn't control it. When Matthew first met Jade she wanted in his pants so much. Matthew and Mizore shared an apartment and when April learned that Matthew and Mizore were sharing a bed, she got angry and spread a rumor about it. When Jade heard the rumor she began to stalk Matthew, and he would find her under his bed every now and then. Matthew met Leo, Jade's brother and they became well acquainted, but Jade wouldn't let Matthew go. Her powers were very helpful at times, and she would always give Matthew and Mizore their aid when needed...

Even though she was a push over at times...

"Then the time my Mother appeared... She really liked you, Haha..."

Matthew and Mizore were heading to school when intercepted by a rally of their close friends. In the process a BEAUTIFUL young woman with long red hair wearing a white dress appeared crying and hugging Matthew admitting she was his Mother. Matthew didn't believe it, but after they were attacked by Menos, set up by April, that was all the proof Matthew needed to see when Barbara opened a can of "Whoop Ass" on the Menos. Matthew then learned about his true heritage and what he really is. Matthew however wouldn't join his Mother in Transylvania however as there was one person he would never leave...

Mizore Shirayuki...
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 am

~Mizore~

Mizore smiled and nodded, As Matthew began to speak about the people they met during their time of knowing each other so long. she thought about the time with the vizard's. she was a bit fearful that day. and annoyed luckily it wasn't too destructive and no one got hurt. She smiled and spoke. remembering tsuna. "Yeah he was quite the funny fellow" she said with a chuckle. she then Heard him mention April. Wow, Her. Mizore at first thought she was a pretty Alright girl. Until of course he had got to see her true color's then it made her quite as sour as Matt was.

if Anything it almost broke them apart. but luckily due to their strong bond. everything was salvaged. She was upset to see him hurt. protecting her. She was willing to protect Him no matter what as he did the same for her. Oh then jade. "hehehehehe Jade who could forget Your number one fan girl Matthew" She said with a small chuckle fixing her cap a bit. She remembered jade from the high school day's as well. she remembered jade was always one of those chick's who seemed like the cold type. but around matthew her entire soul would melt.

She indeed did have the hot's for him. though even if she was stalkerish. She was a good asset and a very good friend to them both. willing to help them out in a tight situation. then last but not least.

Barbra bourgoine, She was surprised to know matt even had a mother. or one that was still living. to see her out of the blue was a bit wild. but getting some time to know her. She had come to think of Barbra as her own mother as well. because of her caring personality for them both. Yes going down memory lane was quite enjoyable for her. at least so far.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 am

::Matthew Bourgoine::

As they shared their past together, it was actually quite joyous as not only were they still alive, but Matthew and Mizore managed to endure through everything and make it to this point in their life! They made it through school and managed to stick together through thick and thin. In that time, they have been near death, faced emotion and mental scaring, and were nearly torn apart. It almost makes it seem that the bond the two share is more than fate, but like it was destiny for them.

As Matthew took his place on the bench he made plenty of room on the right of him, allowing room for Mizore to sit next to him. His arm was behind the back of the bench as if allowing Mizore to get close if she chose. Matthew was never a close person, but when it came to Mizore she was special enough to actually be allowed to touch him. As he did so, another gentle breeze blew by, as the hair of Matthew waved giving a slight shine to his red and blue eyes. They shined in a welcoming yet dark way about them, as it would make sense for they represented his Essence. His light and forgiving side and his dark and vengeful side. The side of Truth was of light and the side of Justice was dark, as it was the bare essence of his being.

"Yeah... What did we call him?"

Matthew said wondering about Tsuna, and then it hit him...

"Oh yeah, Tuna! Hahaha..."

Matthew remembered that he gave Tsuna was all serious back then too, all about fighting and that crap. Matthew loved how he would freak out on the simplest things too. When jade re-entered Matthew's mind he couldn't get out of his head of her hiding under his bed, and all the attempts she made to get with him. That just made Matt shiver a little.

"The journey has been long, but I wonder what everyone is doing now ya know? Like how is Tsuna doing, and how is Jade and my Mom doing as well?"

It was obvious in that since Matthew and Mizore settled down, they have become a little weaker since their glory days, but has anyone else been able to enjoy the fruits of life? Matthew remembered that the last he saw of his Mother, she was taking care of all the vampires in their home land, and she was still in charge being the "Mother of all Vampires" and all that holiness. Matthew still hasn't learned his class 4 abilities, but that's to blame in that he was too lazy after all the crap they put up with in the past...

Matthew let out a sigh in hopes that the peace would stay making it a safe world for Matthew and Mizore to live and die together, and hopefully, for their kids as well...
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am

~Mizore~

Mizore Nodded as they continued going into memory lane a bit moar. they truly did get a bit lower down in their respective power's. But Mizore figured it didn't matter, their time as heroes, and protecting this earth, was already done. they did their job. She still hoped however they kept this peace. war was not something she was willing to expirence once again. or anymore for that fact. She wanted to die being at peace with herself and with her lover Matt.

Not By the hand's of someone else. or him for that fact. She then smiled thinking about tuna. she always thought of him having one of those funny yet de-tached personality's. Like one of the cool type's. but once she got to the bottom of thing's and he talked to her a bit more. she thought of him in a different light. She however didn't know where his whereabout's where. "Yeah Tuna was his nickname, god he use to hate when we called him that" she said with a small chuckle. She then thought about Jade. to be exact. she still kept in touch with some of her own friend's she made at school. Like Nao and jade herself. both elementalist's like her.

Jade controlled lightening while Nao fire. She then thought about jade's latest location. "Hmmm i'd have to say she's been chilling around and living by herself not really doing much except enjoying college and what not" she then thought about Barbra she never really did see that woman anymore. But she knew in the fact of it all. that the woman had a goal to protect her Kin.

Mizore watched as Matthew made his way over to the bench, And Followed right behind him taking her cap off letting her lovely blue Hair flow down in the Sun's shine. She then went to sit down by him. Seeing his arm. As such. she lay her head down on the man's shoulder. Feeling even more at peace now that they were sitting down. this was almost like a nostalgic moment. Peacefulness. As Well as being beside her one and only. What a joyous day it was indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Tsuna was sitting in a tree behind the two liove birds. He was sure that they would sense him although in that kind of mood anythign was possible. He hadn't seen these two in ages. Of course he had been keeping the emeralds on Angel Island safe. lately trying to find guardians had become most difficult and for some reason the higher ups never really warmed up to Tsuna very much. He may have been from the main family but he wasn't Halo. He had the highest affinity towards the Emeralds. The greatest as of yet. His bond with the emeralds was so strong that people sometimes hated him because of it. HE could draw up terrible amounts of power form them, so much that sometimes people believed he was weak without them. Of course that was a common mistake on their part. Tsuna was amazingly strong without the emeralds, that was for certain. He finished eating his apple when he started hearing them talk about him and his old nickname. Now this got him a little aggitated. Tsuna's full name was Tsunayoshi but to make it simple people called him Tsuna but for some reason these guys wanted to replace Tsuna with and english word, Tuna. He hated that nickname most of all. But he let it go after a while.

"You know I could never get use to your lovey dovey moments" Tsuna said jumpiong down. Tsuna still looked to be around 17 years of age. Well of course he would. He was an angel. Their life spans are much longer than huimans. Tsuna was around 550 years of age now and still a bit young by angel standards, another reason some didn't like him being the leader of the Guardians, but no surprise there. "So it seems the old playboy has returned and he brought his darling wife with him" Tsuna said with a smile. Tsuna tended to carry around a fun atmosphere around him. He was the type of person that stood out. He was a brown skinned individual with jet black hair. Not a commodity in Japan to say the least.

"Long time no see old friends" Tsuna said with a warm smile as he looked at his old friends.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:11 am

::Matthew Hinote::

Matthew felt Mizore lean over and take hold of his arm. He loosened his shoulder a little as to let her get in and enjoyed the solitary moment. It was almost as if they were alone and it was just them together. Their moment was of course lovely, till disturbed by none other than a close member of their former days. Matthew leaned his head back as he noticed in the tree behind them was none other than Tsuna, from their high school days. What luck coming across him!

"Tuna! I thought that was you I smelt! We were just talkin about you, ya big lug..."

Matthew looked forward as Tsuna approached from the front and he smirked at his comment. Back in the day, Matthew was a huge idol and all the girls were all over him, but Matthew ignored them as he didn't care. It was just his essence that attracted them. Mizore was his one and only from the beginning and she was the one he wanted.

Matthew continued to sit as he looked to his old friends very familiar face. Seeing him has been long indeed. He still looked like a kid too. Matthew matured in a way, yet he still looked young for being 28, as Mizore did too. Thing is, Tsuna looked 17/18 years old, but Matthew knew of his true identity. They all shared what they really were back long ago when the Visoreds tested them in school. That was a time to never forget...

"Good to see you too. What brought you back to Karakura town Tuna?"
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

~Mizore~

Whilst getting comfy with Matthew, Mizore smiled as she continued to look out from the horizon and go into Sacred and Lovely memories as well as some of the harder and gut wrenching one's as well, but mostly lovely. Though, she wouldn't expect the new appearance of a certain Tuna Fish they Were Just Talking About. Mizore looked to see tsuna make his appearance. He looked different. From what she remembered but she still Recognized everything about her old friend. especially him. This was going to be interesting. Getting Up Along With Matthew, she stretched her arms out, taking a deep yawn. But none out of sleepiness. Just to get any kink's out of her bone's she got while sitting down. Now with those fact's aside she chuckled at tsuna's comment about never being use to them and being close but she knew it was a joke. If anything tsuna was a good ally to them and a great friend above all else. Through thick and thin. if they needed him he was there. and that's what in her eye's she called a true friend. Taking the time to go down memory lane she decided to ask tsuna about how he's been. "Anyways, enough about us, where have ya been at tsuna? and Whatcha been doin?' I Mean After high school it's kinda like ya disappeared off of the face of the planet..." she said with another slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Tsuna kinda looked puzzled. he hadn't completely disappeared from Karakura Town. True lately he had been spending more time up on Angel island and true more is that he didn't actualyl graduate. No point in graduating from high school, again..... "Well you could say I disappeared from the face of the world, I wasn't exactly in this one" Tsuan said with a little sarcasm. You'd be surprised at other things he had been doing. He even becamne a Singer, although he didn't think these two knew of that, or in fact if they even listened to 'good' music. "Well I've mainly been doign my job you see, I have to be up on Angel Island every now and then to keep up with what is going on, a few years to us is almost nothing so sorry if I lost track of time" that may have come out harsher than he had intended. Of course he was never a bad person and things tend to leave his mouth very blunt. He doesn't like to mince words up too much. "other personal things have happened but for the moment I would rather them stay personal..." Tsuna said trailing off and looking away slightly. Of course this was jusrt a bad habit. "So what you guys been up too, have any kids yet?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm

~::~April Redwood~::~

A day without a problem but of course there was work. A work that keeps you guessing, teenagers... Crowds of people where never a thing of the rather some people. To some people it was wonderful. The beautiful day indeed just peace roaming the city. Not a worry in the world just those clouds and that sea No family has trying to fighting her to come back. Completely disclaiming the family that she once had to just be by herself. A moment later a female approached the meeting of old friends someone who would be not realized without hearing the voice..a female with her red hair pulled up in a neat bun and no longer in her sexy rebel outfit but a suit. A rather tight white blouse with a tight black striped skirt with those black little high heels. Those blue eyes pierced through narrow half glasses at the two love birds, and just laughed. Her face looked rather mature.. It was no one other then April Redwood. "Haha.. Now look at here, the same loves birds as always." She stated rather serious just with a charming smile. It has been forever since she saw everyone... Mizore look no older nor did Matt. Knowing that he would freak out, she stood about ten feet away from him. Mizore was like her sister but it got sour before she left. April had to move away, it was for to their happiness. When she ment their, it ment Matt and Mizore. They were perfect for each other unlike her and Matt. Though the one thing that scared her was the fact his darkness though a few nights ago her darkness had came back, from her and Tsuna fight. No way she was going to pull herself back to him. "It has been forever, Matt, Mizore..." April stood there with her 'bombom' resting on her arms. Funny thing about it, she was taller then Mizore now, no longer shorter... April didn't really want to meet them... Tsuna was the one who asked her to go earlier.
Glancing over to Tsuna and just smiled rather happily.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Returning to where we first met...   Returning to where we first met... Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:48 am

---------------------------------------

"My life is simple. I am a guardian to only certain individuals and I have the power of Darkness and Light to work it. If I die protecting, I will hold no remorse for I have done my job..."
-Matthew Tyler Hinote

Essence Guardian Matthew Hinote
たそがれの保護者の吸血鬼
Returning to where we first met... Tag5

"Haha, kids? Well it just so--"

What was this?

There was a large pain stinging in Matthew's heart as something bad was beginning to happen. His breath was short, and his blood was pumping at an alarming rate. His heart rate was rising as something within him was causing him to go under this immense pain. The pain caused Matthew to bend over and go down to one knee. He was grasping his heart panting as the pain was something he didn't expect.

A heart attack?

No, something different...

It feels...

Dark...

Matthew looked up, as his red eye began to glow. He looked left and right trying to find out what was going on. What was causing this darkness to return to his heart? Finally he saw her...

It was April Redwood. In Matthew's time, he was a Guardian and protected only two people. He protected Mizore Sirayuki for his love for her and the goodness within his heart wished her all, but there was another. Matthew is known as the Essence Guardian for one reason and that it's because he is of Light and Darkness. His darkness was like having another mind within his soul. The Darkness loved another and drove Matthew through loops of insanity, and that was the girl April Redwood. Matthew protected her as well, as his Darkness desired her and wished to protect her and have her as his queen. It was something that caused a lot of trouble for Matthew and caused him to go through a lot of turmoil.

"A...April..."

It finally snapped.

Matthew's Darkness within him was gone for so long he wasn't prepared for it. It managed to snap and sever it's self from him as suddenly a large burst of energy ripped from Matthew's being and caused a large scream of agony.

The world suddenly became dark as the light outside changed as a dark red aura rose from the sky. People in Karakura town were confused as to the slight change of weather. An eclipse? No, it wasn't on the right lunar path. What was causing this change in light?

It was Matthew's Darkness rising once again...

From Matthew's point, it was like 2 beings emerged. One on the right and one on the left...

The pressure lessened as from the point, two beings were knelled down. Both with Red hair. The one on the left was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and the one on the left was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. Both stood up slowly and opened their eyes. The one on the left has a Blue left eye and a Gray right eye, while the one on the right had a Gray left eye and a Red right eye...

"... Finally... I'm free..."

Immediately, both figures summoned a gun and pointed it at each others head. The one on the left was sweating and had a very serious look upon his face while the one on the right was grinning with a blood lust look on his face. The guns in their hands looked different. The one on the right was holding a black like Custom Colt with the words "Justice" was inscribed in Latin on it, and the one on the left had the Latin word "Truth" inscribed in his white Custom Colt.

"How did you reappear? Why are you out of the bond?"

The tone of voice was very serious as it would seem it was an extremely serious case. The one with the red eyes laughed as he proceeded to point at April with his left hand...

"My mistress... The one of darkness has returned to me..."

The one with the red eye proceeded to look at April and smile at her with a small wink. It was thanks to her he was born again, and able to be set free.

The one with the Blue eye then attempted to shoot his gun at the opposing enemy, when he quickly jumped back to a nearby shadow and fell into it escaping...

An echo could be heard at their location...

"Muahahaa... Thank you April my dear, I'll come for your darkness of heart soon..."

And with that, the Red Moon disappeared and daylight returned to the town of Karakura...

The Matthew with the blue eye un-summoned his gun and sat down...

It would seem, his Darkness has returned...

Theme to the post

Artist: God of War 3 OST
Song: Dual with Hades