WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_vote_lcapZanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_voting_barZanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_vote_lcapZanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_voting_barZanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Empty
PostSubject: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX   Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 am

VIZARD

Name: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX

Personality: Vatou is known to betray anyone who he gains trust with. He has a disease that has removed his sense of pain, as well as his sense of smell and taste. He disregards the disease, and actually just doesn't react to pain. He is extremely overconfident and boasts about himself constantly. The ironic thing is, is that he is a sort of pacifist. He rarely will unsheath his sword, and even then he rarely goes into Shikai, let alone Bankai. When talking between two or more others he is a bit charismatic, and tries to shoot on the happier side of the conversation. However, when in a formal situation, he will rarely speak.

Vatou is a different person in battle. While normally calm and collected, his personality changes, as does his reitsu (from green to a light blue). He is more serious now, and refuses to admit he was once married. His twin Zanpakutou are extremely versatile to him while he is in this personality, as he no longer uses emotions to guide him, fighting on thought and instinct only.

Appearance: Vatou is 6'4" tall and weighs 153 pounds. He has neck-length white hair that is normally messy, yet combed. He has crimson eyes that have a small blue circle in the pupil that is almost impossible to see.
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Vatou

Background/History:

Soul Society
Vatou was born in the Soul Society as the 124th Head of the Zarkonheinz Household, one of the Four Noble Families. His father was the current captain of the 13th Division and one of the few Captains that had some sort of morals left. At this time, most of the captains were weakened drunkards, including the 5th Kenpachi of the 11th Division. If it weren't for Vatou's father's health, he would've been elected Captain-Commander instead of Yamamoto years later. Vatou trained from when he was 4 years old until he was 16 in the arts of the Shinigami. When he was 17, he was enrolled in the 1st advanced Shinigami class of the 1st Shinigami Academy. He learned directly beside men such as Ginrei Kuchiki's father and uncle, Yoruichi Shihouin's great-grandmother, and even Soi Fong's great-great-grandfather. Vatou graduated valedictorian of the 1st Class. He was sent directly to the 5th Division as its lieutenant, where he met a young 6th seat named Shinji Hirako. The two often competed.

When Vatou was the lieutenant, he had already learned how to use his dual blades, though it took him twice as long to learn his Shikai due to his stubborn spirit, Niiro Ramu. He soon learned Shikai and mastered it within a few years. Head Captain Yamamoto could sense his reitsu from others automatically, which is something even today, very few people have been able to do. Vatou soon was transferred to the 13th where he served as his father's lieutenant. His jobs included: caring for his father, going and getting medicine from the 4th Division, and even acting as the Captain and attending their meetings.

When Vatou's father finally succuumbed to his disease, Vatou became the Captain of the 13th Division. He was the only Captain to be promoted to not know Bankai at the time, but later learn it. It took him 4 years to learn Bankai, and then another 16 to master it. He was then introduced as a teacher at the Shinigami Academy, where he taught Shunsui Kyoraku and Jushiro Ukitake with Yamamoto. Yamamoto was impressed with Vatou, sensing someone who was on equal footing with himself. Yamamoto then put in a recomendation for Vatou to be promoted to be a part of the rumored "Zero Division". The request was approved in a matter of days.

From Zero to Traitor

While in Zero Division, Vatou became bored with his lifestyle. There was nothing to do except wait on some idiot to attack the King. He then asked for the assignment of Gotei patrols. Gotei Patrols would go around undetected and make sure everyone was fine in the Gotei 13. It was then he met a young lieutenant named Sosuke Aizen. He and Aizen got along very well. However, it was when he met a young Loki Arjan that he became serious. He watched over Loki, seeing as he was a child prodigy. When Loki graduated, Vatou put in a request for Loki to be transferred to 0 Division. The request came through a few years later. Vatou and Loki became great pals, and eventually were almost like brothers. When Loki went to Hueco Mundo, Vatou had to stay behind.

However, when an alarm sounded inside the 0 Division Barracks, Vatou knew something was up. A special Senkaimon opened into Hueco Mundo and Vatou was sent in. When he arrived, he saw the caracasses of two Vasto Lordes-class Hollows. He reported back and a special investigation was ordered. When it was determined that the low-level reitsu was that of Loki Arjan, Vatou sent a squad of random Gotei 13 members to capture their clan leaders on Earth. One of the members not chosen was Aizen. Aizen used Kyokasuigetsu to make it look like Vatou ordered them to attack and destroy the clan. Afterwards, Gin Ichimaru killed the assailants, to cover up what Aizen had done.

Vatou was distraught. The Gotei 13 had lost some of its best soldiers due to something called "hollowfication". He was outraged. When he heard of Loki and his brother escaping, he decided to follow. When he was confronted by two other 0 Division members, he snapped and killed both of them. He then removed the devices that could track him and set off to find Loki. While he never suceeded, he needed to run away from the grasp of the Spirit King...

Hollowfication

Vatou arrived in Hueco Mundo a few days after setting out. He dove into the deepest depths of the Menos Forest and stayed there. Eventually he felt a strange presence inside. He then spat out a large amount of a white foam that covered his face. If it wasn't for a Shinigami named Ashido, Vatou would've become a full hollow. Ashido was a member of the Gotei 13, though the division was unknown to Vatou. Ashido helped Vatou leave the Menos Forest, but not before Vatou slayed many of the few Vasto Lordes.

To Humanity and Beyond

Vatou knew he'd have to hide his spiritual pressure, so he found a Gigai and stayed in it for many years. Eventually, he made contact with a beautiful woman who bore him two sons and a daughter. Vatou knew he had somehow passed his powers on to his children, so he comitted suicide soon after the youngest child's third birthday. The gigai died, but Vatou was still alive. After many years, Vatou learned the final step in his evolution: Resureccion. With his powers almost complete, Vatou disappeared. His location is currently unknown and he has not made any contact with anyone as far as anyone knows...

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX 0f1e75f8d30fb5054b9425a84e549a88579
Niiro Ramu and Shiro Kajitsushu (Red Rum and White Wine). Niiro Ramu (The one with the red hair) is a bit of a tease, and is quite psychotic. She was the only reason it took Vatou so long to master Bankai. She will now protect Vatou with her life. Shiro Kajitsushu (Blonde) is serious, much like Nanao Ise. She and Niiro argue a lot, and it is certain that Niiro and Shiro once had some sort of relationship during Vatou's time in 0 Division.

Sealed Zanpakutô : Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Wloktk
The two blades of Chioten are carried on his sides, and drag the ground when he walks. The blades are longer than that of Kenpachi's, though the actual length is unknown.

Shikai Description: Chioten (Blood Stain). Chioten's unsheathed blades are covered in thick black smoke. When it clears, the blades have become two identical swords. Originally thought to be an illusion-type, it was later proven to be a meele`-type.
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX 6pyioy

Shikai Abilities: Enhanced speed: Due to the reduction in size, Vatou's spiritual pressure is under more pressure and so he cna exert more of it freely.

Blade Summoning: The signature move of Chioten. Vatou will move his sword in any motion he sees fit and a 30-ft blade will appear and mimic the motion or motions. They cannot be negated from the source, nor can they be stopped, since there is no "source". However, once they are done with the motion, they will disappear. He can call up to two blades, each one mimicing one of his sword's actions.

Paper Moonshine: A powerful move used during Shikai. A large grey circle with a blade on the edge will appear. The circle will split in two and head towards a target, giving them only enough time to block one (unless they have multiple weapons). However, there is a trick to this technique. One of the blades is made of paper, and the other is made of steel. The paper one has been glossed to look like the steel side, so that there are no differences between them. It has been known to send out dual paper-styles so that Vatou can use it as a feint while he personally attacks.

Criss-Cross: Vatou will cross the swords in his arms in the shape of an X and then charge towards an opponent. Then two crossed large blades will appear and also charge. This is great for taking out taller targets, as well as clearing a wall, gate, or enclosed large hallway.

Release: Release the tide, Chioten.

Bankai Description:
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX 2w556om
Shinkou Chioten (Dark Crimson Blood Stain). Chioten's blades are once again covered in the black smoke, but this time it is wider, longer,and also covers his back. When it clears, the swords are now two large jagged-bladed swords, with one longer than the other. The shorter one has a wider blade though. The style on each of them is the same, just in different proportions. Each one has a spike ball on the end of the handle. There is also a crystal in both of them that can channel reishi to make energy attacks. Vatou now has two wings of reishi sprouting from his back, resembling a crimson version of Shukei Hakuteiken of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi without the halo.

Bankai Abilities: Enhanced speed: The wings provide a massive speed increase.

Enhanced Blade Summoning: The signature move of Chioten. Vatou will move his sword in any motion he sees fit and a 50-ft blade will appear and mimic the motion or motions. They cannot be negated from the source, nor can they be stopped, since there is no "source". However, once they are done with the motion, they will disappear. He can call up to four blades, with two mimicing one of his sword's actions and the other two doing the same with the other sword. They move twice as fast as his Shikai.

Enhanced Paper Moonshine: A stronger version of his Shikai move.. A large grey circle with a blade on the edge will appear that is twice the size of the Shikai version. The circle will split in four and head towards a target, giving them only enough time to block one (unless they have multiple weapons). However, there is a trick to this technique. Two of the blades are made of paper, and the others are made of steel. The paper ones have been glossed to look like the steel side, so that there are no differences between them. It has been known to send out all paper-styles so that Vatou can use it as a feint while he personally attacks.

Enhanced Criss-Cross: Vatou will cross the swords in his arms in the shape of an X and then charge towards an opponent. Then three crossed large blades will appear in an asterisk formation and also charge while spinning. This is great for taking out taller targets, as well as clearing a wall, gate, or enclosed large hallway.

Shuuryou Ikkai (End Game): Vatou will summon a total of forty 20-foot-tall blades in a circle around a target. He will then squeeze his palm and the blades shall come together and pass its opposite, cutting the target into many small pieces. Vatou will most likely use a stronger version of Six Bars of Light Prison Restraint to keep someone in one spot so he can do this.

Vizard powers: Hollow Mask: The Vizard remain in complete control while wearing their masks (unlike Ichigo's early unstable transformations). According to Aizen, the fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami.
Bala (虚弾 (バラ), bara; Spanish for "bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twentyfold speed.

• Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

• Enhanced Speed

• Enhanced Stamina

• Enhanced Strength

• Enhanced Spiritual Power

• Efficiency: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting thier power.

• Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast. Vatou's Ceros are a light blue in color.

• Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations. The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off: Ichigo can only hold his transformation for short periods (eleven seconds at first), while the other Vizard have seemingly no limit to how long they can last..

• Power Augmentation: with the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

• Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound" Japanese for "Transfer Effects") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps. Vatou is extremely profecient in Sonido, as he was profecient in Shunpo as well.

• Gran Impacto Cero A powerful variation of Gran Rey Cero, Gran Impacto Cero (lit. Great Impact Zero) will launch a beam of Cero towards the sky, creating a large ring in the sky. The energy emmiting from the ring, will create a large sphereical ball in the dead center and will drop it at an extreme speed. The ball will explode when impact is made creating a devestating and destructive blast

* Telekinesis: Vizard apparently hold varying degrees of telekinesis; For example, Ichigo, in his new Hollowfied form, has employed this ability to call forth his Zanpakutō with a mere flick of the wrist.

Hollow form: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Vatouhollow

Hollow mask: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX 6stkew His time limit is unknown, though it is rumored to be in excess of 48 hours.

Resurrección: Bleed, Mantanza. (Slaughter)
Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX 1255372823392 (The cyan is a crimson color and the light tan is black, if anyone can photoshop that, it'd be greatly appreciated.)
Mantanza's abilities involve speed and energy blades. The speed aspect is due to the concentration from his Bankai's wings. The energy blades are basically energy versions of the blades of his Shikai and Bankai.

Last edited by Tsubine on Fri May 14, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX   Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX   Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Skill Level: Hierro: 100/100
Skill Level: Kidou: 50/100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: 100/100
Skill Level:Shunpou: 100/100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: 50/100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: 100/100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX   Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanifir Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX
Page 1 of 1