WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_vote_lcap~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_voting_bar~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_vote_lcap~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_voting_bar~A Day of Relaxtion~ I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

~A Day of Relaxtion~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

~A Day of Relaxtion~ Empty
PostSubject: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 pm

~Kilik and Yui~

Kilik Laid Down in the Sand, quietly enjoying his day at the beach as he quietly took a sip of his strawberry milkshake in a cup as he moved some White hair from his face and took a nice deep sigh of enjoyment while he pulled up his blue swim shorts, it was day's like these that outweighed those of War's and destruction.

A time where people could be at peace. this was the kind of thing Kilik enjoyed. He hated War, but knew it was a sufficent piece To assure Peace it's self. but it was good to at least have day's like these. He believed this was one way to feel at ease with a current deafening situation and pull through.

Ya know? Just outweigh the Good vacation's with the fighting and everything would mellow you out more. Kilik Smiled and then got up from the sand finishing his milkshake and went over to get two chili cheese dog's and some Chili cheese fries to go with it. He Ran over to the shack selling the food and ordered it as he Walked and Smiled getting his meal, However as he was about to sit down. he felt something come up from behind him.

he looked back to see nothing. then he felt something under him only to look down to see he had found nothing.

Then all of a sudden he went to back to enjoy his meal to see it Had disappeared, his eye's widened and he looked around in panic. He really wanted to eat that! then no sooner he had seen a hyperactive Yui
munching on his delighted food. "Mmmmm i knew i smelled food!"

Kilik sighed and slumped his head down. "i really wanted to eat that" he then went back over again to go get the same good again buying something extra for yui and came back to sit down

While her herself continued to Munch, she wanted to get out too' Sure the iramasha island was a fun Place to be at. but she also enjoyed having fun outside of her own enviroment, She was wearing a lovely Red bikini as she stretched out and looked at Kilik."Sorry but i needed a meal i love food, you know that Kilik-chan" Kilik simply waved it off and continued to eat his food. he was actually happy she came. he wanted to see if more friend's would come today to enjoy the beach and the lovely weather today.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 am

[b]Kitty Yuudai{/b]

Wonderful isn't it, Kichirou?

Kitty asked her nine tailed demon fix spirit as she walked along the beach, she couldnt help but smile as she felt the wormth of the sand between her toes.

Wonderful? What's so wonderful about it? People arnt screaming in pain, no blood's being shed, no violance...nothing, how can this be wonderful?
Her spirit answered, he didnt exactly like blue skys and a warm nice sun...he liked the warmth...but...differently...

Kitty shook her head, a small smile creeped onto her face as she listened to her spirt rant inside her head, no matter how many times this tempermental fox ranted she'd find it strangely amusing each time.

There were so many people on the beach, families, friends est. There were many children running around chasing each other with sand and other toys that they had.

Not much had been happening at the Yuudai household so Kitty desided that a walk on the beach was long overdue. She did however stand out from this croud of humans, blood red eyes with nearly a honey-brown skin tone...to top it off long silver hair that danced slightly as the wind blew.

"Oh sweetie, dont cry, dont cry.."
A voice of a mother that was trying to confort a crying child came from just the left of her. A young boy who looked no older than about three or four years old seemed to have fell down and gotten a cut.

Well Kichirou, there's your pain and blood
Kitty 'thought' to her spirit in a mocking way.

Oh ha, ha, ha...very funny...
He replied.

From the cornner of her eye she saw two people that caught her attention, why, because one seemed to be an Iramasha. How she could tell? because she's just cool like that.

Really? Iramasha's? you come to the beach which is infested with weak humans, yet you go over to people that would actually, possibly stand a chance in a fight with you? Whats wrong with you woman!? Dont you know that humans are fun to scare!? I mean human men that think their all that would probaly shit a brick if you tossed them a few meteres away!! You can fight with Iramasha's anyday! Its not everyday your out on a beach, with horny, sex craved men that you can easily take advantage of and scare shitless!
Yet another rant by Kichirou!

Kay...for one...Im not a slut...two, Im married, three, i have to admit, scaring humans shitless is pretty funny sometimes...BUT not for the hell of it, only if their doing something to hurt or upset someone else! D:<

Where did I go wrong with you!?

With that Kitty reached the strangers and gave them a friendly smile and waved to them; "Hi there!" she greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:52 am

Tsuna had come down from the Iramasha island not too long ago. He had been sent down to retrieve a certain person who had been causing them trouble up on Angel Island. Obviously they were mistaken to send tsuna of all people. there was no way that he was going to do his job seriously when there were so many beautiful females around, on the beach and the sun was out. There was no way that he was going to miss this.

These guys are always such idiots when they think I'm going to do what they say

tsuna was in swimming trunks and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirty. His muscles were strong yet slender mainly from the martial arts he did. they required flexibility and strength. On his feet he wore normal sandals and he had small shades covering his eyes. tsuna was the type of person to cause a crowd. hwoever, being on the beach not many people noticed who he was. However he did stand out. One fo the only brown skin people on the beach, mucles and jet black hair, tsuna wasn't exactly inconspicuous. He walked around the beach and happened upon the one he was looking for. Of course this was pure coincidence. It was not his wish to find her but then again he didn't have to bring her back until his fun was over so he decided to go over and see what she was going. "Yui what are you doing here, You knwo I'm having a hard time cause someone up on Angel Island says you've been causin somme trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 am

With all of the strong spiritual pressures gathered together, Neo couldn't help but follow them to their sources. As usual, he was wearing his good suit, nice shoes, a pair of sunglasses from his store in the seireitei, the silver dragonfly glasses store, and an expensive watch. Unlike everyone else there, Neo was very overdressed, and there was really no reason for him even to still be wearing his suit. As he approached the people, he made sure to hide his spiritual pressure from them. "Well well now, this is an odd sight indeed, two Iramashas, a human, and a vizard all on a beach; seems to be the start of a bad joke" he said in his arrogant tone.

As he came closer, he was easily able to tell which of them were the strongest. Grinning to himself, he walked closer to the odd group of people, looking at each one of them from behind his sunglasses. In reality, there was no reason for him to be here, but since he was here already, he might as well see what would happen. "Well now, aren't any of you gonna introduce yourselves? Oh, and just call me Mr. N" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 am

~Kilik and Yui~

Kilik continued to munch on his meal as well as yui continued to eat her's until she finished. Only to see Kitty first, being hyperactive all ready she glomped Kitty onto the ground and tickled her endlessly. this was her type of hello. "HELLLLLLLLLLO NEW GIRL!" she said in her own cute and hyperactive tone.

Kilik had a Sweat drop come over his head as he seen her tackle kitty down. Kilik simply pulled her off and looked a kitty. "sorry about that, My name is Kilik and this is yui" he said in a polite mannerism. Yui nodded and did the same correcting her earlier action. "i's is Yui iramasha" she said putting her two finger's up in a peace sign. No Longer After that the two seen another come over, it was none other then the guardian of the master emerald.

Le gasp? Who'd expect to see someone of his rank down here it must have been important. Yui's eye's beamed up to look at tsuna. "TSUNA-CHAN!" she said jumping up tackling him a bit. then she heard about the trouble she caused up in the iramasha island. "er....." Kilik raised an eyebrow and looked at Yui. "Yui....what did you do?" Yui shifted her eye's. "Errr....nothing i swear..." Kilik sighed and looked at her.

Yui then confessed. "Oh fine fine, let's just say i was really hungry and i went on a food raid from house to house and village to village" she said as she pouted. Kilik chuckled a bit. "it would be over food..." he said quietly he then looked up at tsuna and introduced him self. "oh hello, by the way I'm Kilik....it seems you already know yui hm?" he spoke with that same polite mannerism. Then After that Another fellow had come over. he seemed to have some kind of swagged on him. that Kilik couldn't quite comprehend. "Eh...?" he muttered as he seen the new fellow walk over. then asked for them all to introduce himself.

this was becoming quite the weird group of race. Thought Kilik didn't mind as long as they all had good intention's. he spoke to neo. "I am Kilik a protector of karakura town. and a karakura defender" Yui did the same looking over while making her way on tsuna's back. "I am Yui iramasha, and it's a pleasure to meet chu!" she said repeating the same cuteness and hyperactivity in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Kitty Yuudai

HA!!
Kichirou seemed to find it amusing that Kitty got glomped randomly by this Iramasha, why...well...you see post-readers, Kichirou could be considered a tad bit crazy.
“Uuff!” Kitty really didn’t see that glomp coming, she fell, really not caring about being balanced she giggled and smiled at the girl. Someone had taken the girl off of her and introduced themselves.

“Well it’s very nice to meet you, I’m Kitty Yuudai.”
Just as fast as she fell, she got herself back up and dusted herself off.
“From the Iramasha clan, interesting; what branch?” She asked, she was hoping that she didn’t sound like she was gathering information or anything , she really just was curious by nature.

Another Iramasha showed up not too long afterwards, Tsuna and right after him another person…

What’s with all these people? Is there something your not telling me?
Kichirou, I don’t even know who these people are, and besides… I haven’t been farther than the house in a while!
Fine, fine

Kitty waved at the people and gave a quick:
“Nice to meet you all”
She went silent for a little bit, she really didn’t know what kind of characters she had on her hands right now, so she thought the best thing to do was just observe…mainly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Tsuna was glomped by Yui. This girl was always the more hyperactive of the bunch. For some reason Tsuna seemed to be put in charge of her and a few other trouble makers. tsuna wasn't the best at dealing with them but then again Tsuna was the type to get along with the younger kids in the Iramasha clan. really hte only people he didn't get along with were the ones that were older than him. They tended to look down on him and he hated it.

they guys that she was with. He seemed like a decent enough guy. "uh yeah, I'm sort of her cousin" tsuan said with a small sweat drop. Well in any case this gave him a legitimate reason to leave the Island so he didn't mind much at all.

Another girl ws in the area and introduced herself. She seemed a little confused but with the way things had developed it was most likely the case. And then a third person comes into the picture and the way he enetered just seemed dickish. Not saying he was one but to come out of no where and ask random people to introduce themselves. That was just a little off. Tsuna didn't liek the way he came in so he pretty much ignored his intrusion. He turned to Kilik and Kitty and said. "My name is Tsunayoshi Iramasha, just call me Tsuna. Yui hasn't been causing any trouble has she?"
Back to top Go down
Ravana

Ravana

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 pm

As the others seemed to ignore him, Neo sighed a bit "Well now, what an impolite little Iramasha you are." He then walked over to Kilik and held up his hand, offering him a hand shake "Well, it is good to know that there is at least one person here with some manners here." After shaking Kilik's hand, he turned back around to face Kitty. "Hmm, you seem to be quite a strong vizard, Ms. Kitty Yuudai" he said, and then bowed to her respectfully "It is always an honor to meet a beautiful young lady like yourself." Sure, it may have seemed odd, But Neo was all about impressions, and of course, business.

Although could now clearly sense each persons spiritual pressure and judge each one of them in terms of being a threat, he kept his own spiritual pressure hidden. This was something that Neo had to be good at, otherwise, he'd constantly be attacked by enemies, and as a successful businessman, he didn't have time for such things. "So then, now that we're all acquainted, would anyone like a drink?" he asked. Snapping his fingers, a man suddenly appeared from the same direction that Neo had come from, obviously a butler. With him, he had a large, expensive looking wooden cooler. Inside, there were many different kinds of expensive alcoholic drinks.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

~Kilik and Yui~

Kilik smiled and nodded. not really noticing the other's ignoring. this Man known as "Mr.N" he simply was enjoying this day. no matter how many stranger people were arriving. she then looked at kitty as well as the other's and nodded. Looking at tsuna. he smiled. "no with the exception of taking my food, she's been quite alright really" he said with a chuckle. he then looked at neo as he offered a few drink's. "Eh do you have anything like a soda? i don't really enjoy anything with alochol. but if there's a beverage in there with some soda i can dig it" he said trying to pretend to act cool with a funny tone in his voice. Yui simply smiled and danced around them. "Well i's from the higher branch. Along with a few of my other brotheren" she said not really caring what info she gave out. she was the absent-minded type and like kitty very curious. she looked at Neo and then blinked looking at the beverage's she crawled over to the butler and then pulled out one. and with that she tried swallowing that entire bottle whole. Kilik had a urgent expression on his face and a dazed one at that. "YUI THAT IS NOT A FOOD!" he said running over before she choked on the bottle. She pouted and went to sit back down. "Hpmh...." Kilik sighed. "aye....Yui... i swear...it seem's like all your mind ever really is concentrated on is food"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Kitty Yuudai

There wasnt much she could say, infact she could think of anything to say, if this was going to be an interesting day it was starting to go a tad bit south; not that meeting new people wasnt interesting and all, just it seemed like personalites were bound to clash sooner or later. . .
Kitty bowed back at Neo and smiled.
"Thank you, nice to meet you too."
Kitty usually gave people a chace when their fisrt impression seemed a tad bit cocky.

Well this is fun...
Kichirou complained.
Oh hush up you fox.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm

"yes Yes, this girls is always eating and in fact I feel sorry for who ever is around her" tsuna said with narrowed eyes and a sweat drop. "they'll never get to eat anything when she hungry or even when she's not, I swear this girl is like a walking refrigerator." Tsuna was really in a good mood today be he had to at least give the impression that he was annoyed. In fact Tsuna had the ability to consume lots of food at once. Of course he practiced this in moderation. "So it seems we have a little group here now, what say we have some fun, you know what they say 'The more the Merrier'" Tsuna continued giving a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am

~Yui and Kilik~

Yui grinnned uncontrollably. "Yep i'm a food freak, but then again i'm like a cute nyas" she said making a small cat mew as she rolled around and continued to hear them talk about how much she loved her food. she then poked kitty a bit. "So what bring's you here boobie-lady?" she said as she looked down poking kitty's chest. To her it was quite perky and big. Kilik smiled and chuckled at tsuna. "Yeah....that's Yui for ya. i'm sure she cause's you daily trouble since you have to deal with it on a daily basis" He said moving some of his white hair to the side as he began to look at the food shop's. "did you guy's want me to get you anything like a drink or food?" he asked going to his bag with his wallet inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 am

Kitty Yuudai

Listening to them, they seemed like good hearted people, for first impressions; out going...but good. Yui asked her what braught her here...and called her...
"big boobie lady"
Her eye twitched slightly, she really didnt expect to be called that.
"Umm....Call me Kitty, please."
She said rubbing the back of her head a bit.
HA!!! BIG BOBBIE LADY!?? SHE SURE NAILED YOU!
HEY! WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAYS!?
WELL SHE'S GOT A POINT I MEAN HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A MIROR!? OR ARE THEY TOO BIG TO FIT IN IT!???
Kitty's eye twitched a bit as you could almost see steam comming out from the top of her head. Kichirou seemed to get a kick out of that, he was laughing. One might call it LMFAOing.

Kitty recomposed herself and tried to ignor Kichirou's obnoxious laughing.
"I was just straying a bit from my house, it has been a while since I've been out so yeah...:
She said trying very hard not to yell outloud at Kichirou...though she was sure she'd look crazy to these humans is she did.

Yukai Unido

One and two..and one and two.
One foot infront of the other, trying to keep her balance. Yukai Unido
Was wondering about the area, she had been walking on the edge of buildings, which was inevitably a stupid thing to do but hey, she was a Ziamichi with two spirits protecting her. When she reached the edge of the building she looked out and saw the beach.
“Aww its so beautiful!”
She called out as she leaped down into an ally and darted over to the beach. She quickly took off her shoes and sunk her feet into the sand, she giggled a little bit, the sand felt hot on top but cool and nice underneath. Yukai skipped along, with no care in the world when she sensed some people…people with spiritual pressure!?
“Oh look…two of them have silver hair just like me!!”
She said to her griffin spirit.
“Hi there!” she waved as she came closer to them, she had a large friendly grin on.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am

"I have no problem with getting some food. Did you have some place in mind?" Tsuna said. Tsuna looked around to see the peoplein the group. It didn't seem like a bad group at all really. Looks like they'll be able to have a good amount of fun. At the very least he'll get some entertainment out of these people. As sson as he thought this another girl seem to pop up. "Man it seems we just got the abnormals coming out of the wood work today don't we" Tsuna said as he looked at Yukai. He flashed a smile with a raised hand as a sign of hello.

This one didn't seem to be quiet all there but Tsuna put that in the back of this mind. Everyone there was weird in their own sense. In fact the female with the big boobs seemed to be having an intense conversation with herself in her head. Tsuna's observation skills are top notch so he could tell even the smallest of changes with her facial expression. "Well Kilik are you paying or is it my treat" tsuna had plenty of money to spend so it was no problem. Now Tsuna was just waiting to see what went down next.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 am

~Yui and Kilik~

Yui chuckled a bit after she finished talking to the person who she deemed as Booby Lady. "So booby lady....Are you hungry" she asked curiously as Kilik and tsuna were preparing to bring back food. Soon after though Yui seen another girl come in. this one seemed to be more of her type. An Air head or so it seemed she crawled over to the girl as she crawled up and glomped yukai to the ground licking her cheek like a cat and tickling her with her finger's. Yui was quite the energetic person out in the open. But under this she also had a serious leader side which tsuna had seen on occasion's. Meanwhile Kilik smiled. "hey how about we both pay that way we get more" he said as he pulled out some cash and gave it to the SHack owner and then waited for tsuna to give him money as Well.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Kitty Yuudai

Not long after another girl came out of no where, a Zaimachi it seemed... She hadnt really encounterd many of them but this one seemed...harmless...like majorly harmless. SO far everyone seemed to be getting along, which was good...if personalitied had clashed right off the bat, she was sure that there would have been a fight...regardless of the humans around them...but thank the lord that everything seemed to be playing out nicely.

Yui seemed like she was going to call her Booby lady...Kitty sweatdropped.
"Im going to guess that your not going to stop calling me that, hu?"
She already knew the answer to that question...
"And...No thanks, I'm really not that hungry...I'll take something to drink though."
She added.
When she looked around at the other, she noticed that Tsuna was reading her expressions, a sharp one he must be.

HA BOOBY LADY!
Kichirou continued to to taunt her. Kitty sighed a little and rubbed the back of her head a bit, thank god Kichriou wasnt able to manifest himself infront of humans...his mouth itself would probably drive them all insane.

Yukai Unido

Before she knew it she was on the floor being licked by one of the girls that was there. Yukai couldnt help but giggle, she was being tickaled too! Playfully Yukai licked the girls cheek too, she had a very playful look in her eye, like a kitten would when it's playing.
She giggled before saying: "Nice to meet you too! I'm Yukai Unido, what's your name?!" She asked as she sat up, hopeing that the girl would get up too, she didnt mind that she got her cheek licked, but she wanted to see everyone too.

They were new faces to her and she loved getting familiar with those around her. With a huge grin, Yukai waved at everyone before looking back at Yui.
"How are you!?"
She called out, before the girl could asnwer, Yukai glomped her in return to the glop she received from this new person. Now she began to lick her cheek a couple of times and giggled, she really didnt pay attention to other people around them. Nor did she really care if people thought she was weird, she was comfortable in her own skin and thats all that matters to her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Semi-Mod
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Tsuna tipped in his part of the money. He looked back an low and be hold it seems that we a little licking war. Tsuna nearly face palmed when he saw this. Of course be who he is Tsuna tends to have alot of strange encounters and being arounf Yui only increased it. But to think this would happen was just a little too much for Tsuna. He couldn't help but smile. He looked over at Kitty. At first he thought that she was startingt o become a little crazy but then again he didn't look too much into it. She seemed nice enough. As long as she doesn't become an enemy it should be fine. It just seemed like she was talking with ehrself more than the rest of the group. Her expression were showing irritation. Whatever it was inside her was probably an annoyance. Well whatever, it wasn't his problem. He grabbed one of the trays of food and brought it back to where everyone was at. He passed out the food to Yui and gave Kitty her drink. Everything else on the plate was his and good lord it was a lot. Tsuna may eat in moderation but even his moderation is a little overwhelming. "So does anyone here like Mudkip?"
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 am

~Kilik and Yui~

Kilik smiled as they came back from getting their food to See the new Female Yukai being quite friendly with Yui and chuckled a bit he always knew yui was the friendly type and a sweet heart even though most of the time her mind was surrounded by food. Kilik had also brought a fair share of food for himself, And like tsuna it was quite A lot he blamed Yui eating his first meal for him being as hungry as he was right now so he simply sat down and moved some of his white hair from his face as his lovely blue eye's looked up at the shining blue soon This was quite the weird yet beautiful day so far Kilik couldn't think of a better place to be...he then looked back at Yui and yukai... "i can see Yui's made a new friend already why doesn't she come over and join us inthe meal's and drink's we've got enough for everyone courtesy of me and tsuna-kun..." he said in a nice and gentle tone. Yui nodded and grabbed Yukai by the hand. "I'm Yui iramasha! You can call Me Yu if you want now let's go eat with everyone im starving!" Kilik blinked and chuckled.... "Seriously do you have a black hole for a stomach? You just ate" he said giggling Yui nodded yes she did have a black hole for a stomach and she was happy with it too. much to any one elses objection's.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Kitty Yuudai

Kitty caught Tsuna looking, she could only imagin how insane she appeared, maybe she should explain to them that she has a crazy- tempermental fox as a spirit adn it likes to talk when it's not wanted.

Dont you dare tell them about me, you'll blow my cover!
What cover!? they already know I'm a vizard!
I Dont care!

Once again Kichirou was making no sence to her, Kitty's eye started to twitch a bit as she facepalmed herself.

Dont do it Kitty, dont do it!

Kitty's eye twitched moere and she pretty much slammed her head onto the table a coule of times. After about the third hit, Kitty sat back up and fixed her hair like nothing happened.
"This crazy fox spirit is driving me crazy."
She announced.
"He's been speaking to me this whole time, and my god he dosent shut up." She said as her eye twitched a little again. Kitty took a deep breath before calming herself.
"Whats a mudkip?" Kitty asked.

I bet it's a dildo...I mean come on mudkip? it sounds dirty enough.
Kay...You..your not allowed to talk anymore!
Awwww

"Know, how Vizards have these spirits like shinigami's and all...well...mine is this annoying fox that wont shut up...so please ignor me if I seen to spazz randomly."
Kitty took another deep breath and calmed herself. She was hopeing that that would clear things up to them at least, to any passing humans, she might appear to be either really high, crazy or god knows what else people might think.

Yukai Unido

Yui annonced for them to go eat, a huge grin came across Yukai's face as she skipped over and grabbed herself a burger and cola. Returning she sat herself down beside Yui and started noming on her 'meal'.
"You guys all seem strong"
Yukai commented before getting destracted by Kilik's hair. as Yukai was about to take a bite on her burger, she paused and blinked a few times as she saw his hair fly a bit in the wind. Her eyes lit up as they widened almost like a kittens when it's playing with yarn. Yukai leaned over and was reaching her hand out to his hair almost as if she were mezmorized by the shinyness of it.
"Pretty..."
She said, she really didnt mean to say that outloud, then again she wasnt awar that she was about to touch Kiliki's hair.
"Were you born with this color?"
She asked as her hand made contact with his head and started petting his hair, again she seemed like she was enchanted by his hair...Strange as it was, she was petting his hair and being hipnotized by it...when she herself had the same colour hair.
Yukai seemed to be having fun petting Kiliki's hair, she heard the other woman, Kitty say something about spirit and fox or something but she was too busy petting his hair to really listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Day of Relaxtion~   ~A Day of Relaxtion~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A Day of Relaxtion~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Beach-
Jump to: