WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_vote_lcapWulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_voting_barWulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_vote_lcapWulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_voting_barWulffrith Yowlumne [Human] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Empty
PostSubject: Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human]   Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: Wulffrith Yowlumne

Appearance:
Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] WulffrithYowlumne-1

Background: Wulffrith was one of the single most lucky people in the history of all, he was gifted with the gift that he has now. First he was born into a family that worshipped wolfs and were most like them in everywhere and since he was a small baby he always would be chasing and riding the wolfs that the people communicated with in his family. Some of his family members are wolfs as well seeing as they went so far into becoming one with the wolfs that soon enough they would transform into them. His birth was one of the tribal elders said 'he was special' and this being extremely true. Once in a thousand years there was a prophecy in his clan that said that this person would be a great powerful person and Wulffrith proved this to be all to true. His first encounter with a wolf was not what people usually react. Even the older wolfs in the tribe loved to play with Wulffrith when they actually do not like the other members of the tribe except for the 3 elders that are in his clan. His clan not being werewolfs or anything like that, when the people that were entuned with the wolfs they transformed into them forever, his clan thinking that this was the highest thing in the world to them.

At around the age of 5 Wulffrith found a sword hidden deep in the forest but it was surrounded by wolfs but there was one thing that was different about this kid and they saw it in his eyes. Wulffrith has wolf like eyes and a tattoo unlike any other that is on the back of his neck the back of his neck having almost a wolf like tattoo on it of a wolf that is baring its teeth. His sword was weird and it weighed a ton to other people but for a odd reason Wulffrith when he picked up the sword his body seemed to grow a little bit and it was almost like he was a 13 year old but really those years had passed. He came back to his tribe to see that most of them had died and the only ones that were left were 4 wolfs and 3 young teenagers who had been given a great gift.

Each of the people stood for a wolf and the wolfs had infused their bodie's within each one of there swords. They each sat in camp gathering evidence, their intelliect far supperior then anyone that was their own age. They then all set out in different directions after saying good bye. Wulffrith was the one to go to japan and check it out and apply in a school and go to that school.

When Wulffrith got there he met a very high spiritual pressure of a hollow something he had never come up against and the wolf that was by his side simply jumped up toward the hollow and Wulffrith somehow had amazing agility for Ulric. The wolf that was sealed in the sword and was just in his physicaly body had changed into the sword in mid-air and Wulffrith had already caught it and sliced the hollow's head off.

Wulffrith soon became one of the popular kids at the school where every girl was wanted him because of his attitude and his personality and looks. He then turned 14 and there was a girl that he met in the park one time, he noticed that she was one of the people that had a spirtual pressure but.. She was different then anything he had saw before.. She was a Arrancar and he was surprised about this cause he had never met someone like her before.

They instantly started to like each other and sometimes they are seperated but whenever they come back together its magical and they have a giant embrace. She always has to go back to some other place and leave him alone for awhile. Wulffrith now fights hollow's in the dead of night getting ready to help at anytime he can, his personality is much like that of someone like a guardian.

Wulffrith then changed 17 and he was in high school with classmates that had higher spiritual pressure then he had ever noticed. Wulffrith was calm though and silent and always checks up on them everyone once in awhile and makes sure that he guards everyone.

Wulffrith then exceeded to the top of his class when he got into school and his heightened senses for spirits he noticed a couple different people within his school. One of them he knew to be Ichigo a substitute shinigami.

Personality: Wulffrith is much like a guardian of sorts, he is calm and cool when he wants to be and hates to fight unless he is provoked first. Though when he fights his mood is always a calm one so that he doesn't go berserk and kill someone that is not needed to be killed.

Likes: Ulric, wolfs and dogs in general being able to commuincate with them. He also loves to sing and sometimes is seen almost howling at the moon which he also takes great liking in.

Dislikes:

Fear: Wulffrith fears mainly people not being honest or trusting toward him or people not liking him because he is one of
the people that doesn't do much wrong and doesn't interfere with any other people's affairs.

Powers:

Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Rapier3
Wulffrith gains that Rapier in his hand when he calls upon Ulric to aid him and also has the Spear in his right hand mainly at all times but most of the time it is wrapped up so noone can see it.

Wulffrith is like a knight he uses the powers of light that makes his body stronger and faster. His main power is that of Judgement, his powers are stronger when he is up against someone that is evil. Even if they have a little evil in there hearts. The power to judge if a person is bad or not, he is able to see into there heart and tell if that person is good or bad, he can tell if the heart changes at all. His powers make it so that he is able to manipulate light shooting beams of light like a Cero out of his hands or doing most anything with the light being able to turn it into a shield of light that is able to withstand 2 hits from something as strong as Wulffrith himself or many hits from someone weaker then himself but able to take half the damage or less depending on how strong they are to him.

Judgement: Summons about 15 hammers that spin around in the air and controls them in order to attack someone but only one attacks at a single moment. The hammers are also able to shield him from a Zanpakuto or anything like that, mainly the released form of a Zanpakuto depending if they are stronger then him or not.

Soru (剃, Shave): A technique in which the user moves at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least 10 times in the blink of an eye.

Stone Body: Wulffrith 's powers don't use much reaitsu at all, this stone body doesn't need to be particularlly filled with reaitsu but his body is mainly like this because of one fact that he has been training his body over so many years that his body has become much like Hierro of the Espada.

Physical Ulric: This is the wolf that is the blade of the sword that Shin carriers and the wolf only comes out when it is called from the sword, other then that when Shin has his sword out, the wolf is gone, but when he doesn't have the sword the wolf is always there.

Wolf's Palm; Wulffrith is able to along with having massive strength to impliment that toward his Wolf's palm which is a outward burst of a massive reaitsu that hit the person if they don't dodge it.

Heightened Senses: Wulffrith is able to see the reaitsu of someone and judge their strength based on how dense there spirtual pressure actually is. Also this being his 5 senses are massivly upgrades.

Fist of Heavens -
Inflicts huge amounts of lightning and "holy" damage to a single target. Depending of course if they are stronger then him or not. This also being his strongest power that he is able to use.

Sacrifice -
Melee skill that sacrifices HP to boost damage and speed. Meaning if he uses it on himself he gains both or if he hits another person.

Smite -
Knocks back and stuns enemies for a very short period of time. His hammers are the things that have this ability.

Conversion -
Converts a monster to fight alongside you. Meaning just one or two hollow's that he can convert and them being very low in power.

Charge -
Knocks back and stuns enemies for very short amount of time. This is where he charges at them and then forces his shoulder toward them.

Note about the powers: His powers are not be able to be manipulated or anything of the sort and they cannot be absorbed by people or anything. They cannot be sealed or made so that cannot work.

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human]   Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Approved for 0-5
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Wulffrith Yowlumne [Human]
Page 1 of 1