WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Bushido [Arrancar] I_vote_lcapBushido [Arrancar] I_voting_barBushido [Arrancar] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Bushido [Arrancar] I_vote_lcapBushido [Arrancar] I_voting_barBushido [Arrancar] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Bushido [Arrancar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

Bushido [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Bushido [Arrancar]   Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Name Bushido

Age Unknown
Gender Male

Natural or Artificial Natural

Appearance
Bushido [Arrancar] 51VOf8a0dyL

Personality Bushido hates fighting, unlike most of the espada. But when he has to he will fight to save his life, he is mostly defense in everyway possible. Meaning he won't kill someone unless he is supposed. But other then that if he is not told to kill someone then he won't kill them and will let them live after the battle.

Abilities

Bala Spanish for "bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. Although it is weaker than a normal cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twentyfold speed.

Cero Japanesefor "hollow flash," Spanish for "zero", "Doom Blast" in the Viz translation) are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Menos, Arrancar, and the Vizards have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently. Various Arrancar and Hollow characters display variants of the technique, such as the Espada-exclusive Gran Rey Cero, as well as Cero Sincrético performed by Pesche Guatische and Dondochakka Bilstin.

Garganta garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Hierro iero; Spanish for "Iron", Japanese for "Steel Skin") refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin than usual.

Caja Negación Spanish for "Negation Box" Japanese for "anti-membrane of negation") meant to simulate Negación fields, which are used to punish their subordinates if necessary. The cube, when used on a subject, traps them in an alternate dimension from which there is no escape; however, this assumes it is being used as intended. More powerful Arrancar, namely the Espada themselves, can escape given enough time.

Pesquisa Spanish for "Inquiry", Japanese for "Probe Circuit") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar.

Sonído Spanish for "Sound" Japanese for "Transfer Effects") is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps.

Immense Strength: Bushido has naturally been known to do much of hand to hand combat and his fighting style is like the assassin's of old, strike without warning. Bushido is small but extremly powerful.

Hearts Eye: Bushido is not able to see, seeing that he is blind he uses a skill he likes to call the heart's eye to be able to make it so that he can has heightened senses, meaning that he can ear long distances and other things like that. He is also able to see where someone is cause there heart beats.

Sealed Zanpakutoō Bushido [Arrancar] HW1002Close-Bamboo-Katana
The bamboo is a white color to match is outfit.

Release "Make them Sleep, Sand Demon"

Resurrección Bushido's body doesn't change at all except for his skin gets rough because of the power he holds. His power is the ability to use Sand in a way that works to his advantage.

Sand Shield: This is a technique in which he is able to use like a filter, he is able to put up a sand shield that is able to make the power of someones reatisu based attack diminish to almost a paper cut. He uses it to make a shield over a part of his body and make it so that attack doesn't do so much damage. A more powerful attack then he is will be able to fly right through the sand and make it entirely through without making the power diminish. A attack that is his power and his tier will make it so that the power is diminished to only a paper cut. A power less then his makes it so that he can fully diminish the said power. This however has a downfall that this sand shield is not able to block Zanpakuto personally being that if you come at him with a Zanpakuto that you would have a easier time then just using reaitsu.

Sand Swords: Bushido is able to make enough sand that it makes it so that he can manipulate its shape so that he can make a sword and harden it into a materilzed object in which he is able to move into and out of the sand almost becoming one with it.

Unnamed Technique: Bushido is able to travel in the sand as he is able to move the sand around him he is able to travel through it almost and appear anywhere else.

Sand Landscape: Bushido is able to make it so that the earth around him becomes sand, but this is not a sand that he can manipulate because it doesn't come from his body, the only way he can control it is by making it infused with his reaitsu as it will turn blood red when he does this.

Bushido's reaitsu cannot be taken out of the sand or absorbed in anyway possible. Also his blood has sand in it, meaning that in places if he is poisioned then the sand will filter the blood and make the poison almost nothing.

History
Bushido was once a lonely gillian that was never with a group of people but he was one of the strongest ones out there as he merely walked over everyone in his path, he was able to destory groups like the one that grimmjow was in, in a matter of seconds. He was natural and he got to where he was by easily killing and eating hollows and something he was able to destory come that were bigger and stronger then he was.

Soon after that Bushido then met up with Aizen himself and using the power that Aizen had Bushido soon enough had himself to be a arrancar with Aizen. Bushido respected Aizen up until the day that Aizen had died. Bushido had particiapated in the war against the shinigami.

RP Sample
Dark eyes appeared from behind a tree as a guy was walking, this guy almost had nothing on him except for a sword in his right hand. The sword was sheathed as he then stood still almost listening for someone that was getting close to him, he was an arrancar, but a peaceful one at that. He stood there as a hollow appeared out of the blue and then ran at him. His reaction was fast as he quickly moved around the hollow and then landed next to a tree, it seemed as if he didn't even move his feet except for in a skating fasion, which this was true, he actually used a crimson sand that was on the bottom of his foot to move around the hollow without actually doing anything but moving his feet just a small bit.

The hollow looked around and was searching for this guy, but he was now in front of the hollow, he was slowly coming up from the ground as the ground was now sand. The hollow blinked a couple times as the guy just stood there, his eyes unmoving, almost like he had no emotions at all, the only emotion that he showed, was pity, pity for the hollow that had attacked him. For this guy, he did not like when people were to attack him, his personality was not that of the killing type unless ordered to do so.

-So Hollow, do you really want to die right here, right now? For as if you do die, you won't come back, so i ask you, i plead you to go now, i don't feel like killing tonight.- Is what came out of his mouth, his voice was almost hypnotic, but not at the same time. It was like as if someone was to talk without Monotone, as not to have any emotion in his voice.

-As if you could kill me, you disgrace the power that we have been given- The hollow retorted.

-If you must say that, then you must die, for one thing i will not have, is someone stepping on my pride- He told the hollow.

-Yeah well i just stepped on your pride and smashed it right into the ground-

-Then you will die-

His blade had already been dragged right across the hollow's neck, it was only a mere scratch, but it would allow him to do something he couldn't normally do with someone that had more spirtual pressure then this.. Hollow. Crimson sand started to come out of his sleeves.

-Make Them Sleep, Sand Demon- The Arrancar muttered under his breath.

This guys name was Bushido, another name for the way of the warrior, and he lived up to his name, he wasn't someone that used a flashy way to kill people, but when he didn't, that one person would die in a way, that they would be proud to have died.

Bushido raised his hand as the hollow came at him and Bushido appeared in front of the hollow after a large static noise could be heard and is echoed in the small open field that he was at. Bushido made a star shape in the air as a scar was etched right into the hollow's skin. Bushido had used his sand to do that. The hollow's chest part almost fell out as the hollow stumbled forward.

-Seems as if you cannot stand up much longer hollow.- Bushido laughed. -See what stomping on my pride gets you?- he questioned.

The only reply out of the hollow before it got its front legs tore off was -Sorry.- The hollow fell down onto the ground almost out of the sky and then Bushido looked at the hollow and then snapped his fingers as sand streamed from his sleeve and then swirled around the hollow as it got close and closer to the hollow's body. The hollow's body started getting cut into shreds as the sand spiraled around it.

Bushido then looked at the hollow and then as he turned around the sand went back into his sleeves. Bushido pushed off the gronud with a noisy static sound and then appeared behind the hollow as there was now a sand sword straight throguh the hollow's head as the hollow was about 5 meters in height, the sword was 6 meters and impaled about half of a meter into the ground as blood started to ooze out of the open would and then the hollow slowly vanished, started from bottom to top.

-Why?- Was all the hollow said as he slowly vanished, his voice sounding muffeled.

-You stepped on something close to me-

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Bushido [Arrancar] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushido [Arrancar]   Bushido [Arrancar] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Approved for 1-1+
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Bushido [Arrancar]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Arrancar-
Jump to: