WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_vote_lcap\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_voting_bar\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_vote_lcap\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_voting_bar\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Empty
PostSubject: \ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy]   \\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

HUMAN

Name: Sharu Yuudeshi

Appearance:

\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] SoulEater

Background:

Sharu Yuudeshi is the the unintentional child born from Uwa Edai and his powerful father named Shadin Yuudeshi. Back ten years ago on a faithful night in Karakura a dispute was being held. A young teenage Shadin had revealed infidelity within his older brother, Tohru Yuudeshi's, relationship with Uwa. However, as he went on he confessed to Tohru that he himself, his younger little brother, was the person Uwa was cheating on. That, sadly, was not going to be the biggest bombshell dropped tonight. No. Far from it. If that wasn't enough to shock Tohru, Shadin also went on to say that he got Uwa pregnant with his child. Not knowing what else to do, not knowing how his mother would react or family, not acting on his right mind....Shadin...pulled out a gun. He pointed it at his elder brother and shot him point blank in the head. Giving him only a brief chance to catch a glimpse of his nephew as he came out of the womb of Uwa Edai.

Once the horrid deed was done, Shadin called on one of his friends from the shinigami to clean up the mess and to guide his brother towards the Soul Society to hopefully never find his way back into Karakura Town ever again. After that, he went to his newborn son and the scared Uwa. He told her to never seek him out, go into hiding and keep their child a secret. Frightened out of her ever loving mind, she agreed to Shadin's demands and ran off to the other side of downtown Karakura.

This would, thankfully, only last five years. During the five years Shadin was separated from his son he had a long time to think about his actions. He thought about how horrible a father his own father, Hideki Yuudeshi, was to him, how he pretty much abandoned Uwa and Sharu (Apart from the monthly visit's he gave them, small amounts of money he sent and cards) and just how the whole situation of killing his own brother was fucked. So, eventually he was going to seek out his secret son he had hidden away from all his friends and family for so long.

And his son wanted to seek him out to.

During the five years Shadin was away from him, Sharu always felt incomplete without having a loving father by his side all the time like he would see on TV or simply out on the playground his mother took him to. It was nice that his mother cared, but the apartment they lived in was just plain shitty. Nothing ever seemed to come through for him, his mother always seemed depressed and the life they led together was just god awful in his opinion.

So, as a result of all this, Sharu simply had enough one day and went out to locate his father. How would he do this without his mothers help? Well, unknown to him to the time, he was already spiritually aware of things since at the time he could see ghost's, hollow's, demons and many other types of things that dealt with the spiritual world hidden around them during that period. That was also another ability that Sharu was unaware. The ability to detect other life forms. What he thought of was just a bound to his father was really his body being able to pick-up on Shadin's spiritual pressure. Therefore, according to his instincts, Shadin was located on the other side of town living with a few other beings. But he didn't pay to much attention to them. All he was focused on was finding his father.

Later, after a half-a-day of running around downtown Karakura, he finally came to the house where he saw his father standing out of. It appeared to him that his dad already had opened arms as he walked out the front door of Midori's house. Surprised by his fathers actions, Sharu made a mad dash towards Shadin and gave him a big hug as they both cried. Shadin tried to explain the situation as best as he could to a five year old, tell him he still loved his son and how from now on things would be different between the two of them.

Ecstatic to hear this news, Sharu couldn't leave his father side. Thus, Shadin had to introduce his secret son to his family and friends, explain the sitaution and hope that Midori would allow Sharu into their household. It was a somber conversation, his friends and girlfriend (who I forgot to mention was Midori) were all surprised at Shadin. In spite of all this, though, they all came to accept his son and forgive Shadin for all his sins. Now, for Sharu, things were going great. He had met new friends, family, discovered the spiritual world and was overall having a great time. (The reason why I'm not writing a whole lot about him discovering the spiritual world is because he already knew about it somewhat from all the things he saw. Besides, he believed anything his father said.)

Unfortunately, a call Sharu wasn't expecting was made on Shadin's mobile phone. It was his mother, Uwa. She had known for awhile that Sharu was staying with Shadin and his friends. There was no problem with that in her book. However, during the course of this phone call, Uwa told both Shadin and Sharu on speaker phone that she would be leaving for Vegas for a few years to get away from this horrible city. She added on that maybe she would never come back, but would send cards, money and gift's to Sharu every month. But this was only if they did not seek her out. That's simply the way his mother wanted things to be. She wanted nothing to do with the Yuudeshi's anymore. They simply brought trouble to her life and she wanted out.

So...that was that.

Crushed by her decision to leave, Sharu instantly grieved his mother leaving. Luckily for Sharu, he had a much better support group now then just his mother. He his father, his new step-mother, his grandmother, his uncle, his aunties and everyone else who lived within Midori's house or was a friend or family member of hers. Sharu was not alone like he was before. One could even say it was also a good thing that all the events up until now happened for this very positive reason. Because that's what Sharu surely believed at that time. He had a real family by his side for once in his life and the acceptance of his mother.

This. Was. AWESOME.

The following year would be followed by him creating ever-lasting relationships with everyone in the house and his fathers side of the family, going on adventures throughout the world thanks to all the money that was flowing throughout this household and the ability to create portals to appear anywhere in the world, him discovering his own powers thanks to light training from his father and Urahara Kisuke, and him basically having the time of his life.

But, this peaceful time would not last long.

In March of 2009 the evil tyrant called Ender made his presence known throughout the world thanks to his attack on Karakura. Sharu was disturbed to find that his father was so hurt from the first assault Ender made. He didn't know how strong this army was, but he simply wanted it all to stop before it got too out of hand. Sharu was also hurt when he found out one the people he looked up to in the house, Kin Iramasha, had betrayed them to join up with the ranks of Ender. It was almost too much for him to bare.

Not only that, but Tohru Yuudeshi had also found his way back into the realm of the living thanks to him joining up with Ender. And he had broke through Midori's security and had knocked out Zin, Iori, Sharu and Midori while Shadin was out. This lead to a furious fight that nearly killed the both of them.

So, fearing for the safety of some of his family members, Shadin ordered his son to go live with Urahara for a short time underground until this whole war was settled. Angry at his father for doing this, but knowing he had not enough power to combat Ender's forces, realizing he was only six years old and that his father wanted him to live longer AND knowing that deep down inside he was very afraid of dying, he complied with his fathers wishes and stayed nearly 9 or 10 months underground with a group of people until the war with Ender finally ended.

Once the threat was over, Sharu quickly searched for his dad who he was glad to have found alive. He had also found out that his uncle who had previously attacked him was merely under the spell of Ender's curse and that him and his father had made up. So that meant he had gained another family member by his side.

~This was all great news~

And, for the next 2 years life would be great.

However, Sharu went through some intense training with the likes of Urahara Kisuke, Shadin Yuudeshi, Zin Yuudeshi, Tohru Yuudeshi, Yorouichi The Flash Goddess, Midori Surigara. Misaiko Surigara, Tsubine Zarkonheinz and many others to obtain the insane amount of strength he possess today.

Shadin and Tohru were significant part of this training because they were able to teach Sharu how to transform into his demon forms that he had picked up from Oni Chiita due to his demonic blood running through is body that he had inherited thanks to Shadin. His father also put him through the ringer a few times to get him use to life or death battles in order to bring these forms out more.

Urahara was also useful during this process because he invented a device that would help remove any negative effects from using the demons powers since he didn't have Oni Chiita sealed within him. So, Oni Chiita could not create anymore harmful effects unless he was somehow sealed within Sharu. Urahara also helped by putting him through his own intense life or death situations, giving him tools to further enhance his power and teaching him new techniques with his demonic power.

Yorouichi was also an important factor in this training because she taught him how to create his own human version of flash step with help from his father. With this technique down he would be able to attack swiftly, move quickly and be a super fast force due to his small size.

And finally Tsubine would be important since Sharu started to look up to him as a friend and he taught him how to increase his power even further, increase his speed even further and become one of his sparring partners.

And with all that history aside, this finally brings us to the year 2013 where more history will be made.

Let's hope things work in Sharu's favor this time around since a new war is coming up and he wants to show off his strength!

Personality:

Sharu has a very upbeat attitude. He is always cheerful, happy, making jokes (though not at other peoples expense like most of the people in his family), mischievous and is all around a nice kid. He's just out there to enjoy the best life has to offer, spend time with the people he cares about, train harder to see the true depth of his powers and just kickass.

However, this all changes when he goes into battle. When he enters a fight he becomes somewhat cocky, he tries to mold himself to be cool in order to impress those around him and his opponent, and he tries to become the most dominant in some cases.

Also, whenever he is around pretty women he tries to act nonchalant and cool. in order to make them notice him even though he is so young. It's probably a personality trait he gained from his father.

But alas, His outlook on life is pretty simple. But that could also be due to his young age. But fuck, some people would kill to be a little kid all over again or have their inner child inside of them.

- Sharu likes food alot due to his taste-bugs being better enhanced to improve taste on almost anything he devours.

- Sharu admires his father and Step-Mother due to their great strength and how, in his mind, their almost always able to save the day with their powers.

- Sharu finds his Uncle to be very funny due to the way he always makes fun of people, make jokes out of difficult situations and his overall determiner.

- Sharu loves to battle people because he feels a great sense of importance and self-worth when he does. It's also a thing he likes because it'll eventually increase his power so that one day he'll be able to fight on par with his father and the others around him.

- Sharu basically likes all of his friends and family. After all, what kind of a person would you be without a support group behind your back?
Dislikes:

Fear:

- Sharu fears that one day he might lose his powers. He's heard of people sealing away powers and he doesn't want that to happen to him.

- Sharu also fears that maybe one day the good side will lose to all the forces that want to see Earth's destruction. This is due to the battles they had with Ender and Nero and the current war they are having against Kin.

- Another thing Sharu fears is his father dying. The reason for this is because he knows Oni Chiita takes a tole on his body, demon world is after him and Kin's army wants his head in order to steal his demon.

- Sharu even fears for his own safety since he knows he is a target for being affiliated with Shadin and a few other people wtihin Midori's household.

Powers:

Stated before, Sharu has Pseudo powers of his fathers inner demon. That means he can use it's power, the shinigami powers inherited from his dad and his own to go through is own transformations.

~First Form~

this form grants Sharu some measure of Oni Chiita's reitsu. This form is very easy for Sharu to shift into. His eyes turn dark orange with what seems to be fire hidden behind his pupils. His hair becomes slightly longer and turns dark red with streaks of orange, he grows long fangs along with sharp claws that are glowing red due to the intense heat coming off of them. In this form he is surrounded by Oni Chiita's red reitsu, along with red flames and orange lighting, and is able to move more quickly, use more reitsu draining attacks, and strike with more force.

~Second Form~

By tapping deeper into his reserve of demonic energy, Sharu's body granted him even more power than before, causing the red reitsu, fire and lighting surrounding Sharu to boil and expand and take on the shape of Oni Chiita with long ears and a tail. This reitsu and lighting is not bound to Sharu's body, being able to move and extend in as striking limbs.

When entering the 2nd Demon Stage, Sharu also becomes even more beast-like in appearance. In this form, he has very long red hair extending to his mid-back section with more streaks of orange. He then forms longer, more fierce claws that are made of fire and fangs then in his previous form. A red and orange type of fur then begins to form around his upper body, stopping at his hands and around his abs. His eyes also begin to have dark rings around them.

Though Sharu remains conscious in this state, the reitsu can seemingly react of its own will. In this state the reitsu will also act as a defense against incoming attacks.

Strengths:

Sharu's strengths are

- Sharu has a great affinty to lighting and fire. He most likely gains his affinity for lighting through his father and fire from Oni Chiita since that was one of his prime elements. So it's only natural Sharu would hold great mastery in these two areas.

- His positive attitude is one major strength. Even when the chips are down, your on your last leg and the odds are stacked against you Sharu still holds that positive child spirit. He's really gonna need that in the upcoming war. It's something most people lack even in the worse of times.

- Sharu's determention will also get him far since he likes to see things through until the very end. He isn't the type of kid who starts something and never finishes it. These type of people slightly get on Sharu's nerves since he doesn't see how you can't finish what you started.

- The training he has received from numerous warriors is another strength that he holds. After training with all these insanely strong people, some of their might, skills, techniques and abilties have rubbed off on him and he's picked up on what makes them strong in order to use it to his own advantage.

- Another great thing Sharu has going for him is the genes held within his body. He is the grandson of two Captains, The Son of a powerful Ziamichi, related to a powerful Vizard and Pseudo-Ziamichi, has the abilties of a demon, shinigami powers are most likely held somewhere within his body. So his family's history also plays a big role in his strengths

- And last, but not least, he is a child prodigy thanks to all of this.

Weakness:

- He still doesn't have a complete mastery over his powers

- He is still a kid so he can be immature when it comes to fighting which leads to horrid makes

- If he tries to use more power then his 2nd form his body will have negative side effects during or afterward

Skill level: Hand to Hand: Adept
Skill level: Speed: Advanced
Skill level: Powers: Advanced

RP Sample: Seriously, do I need one? You all know how The Frost does.

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy]   \\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Approved from old site, 1-2
Back to top Go down

\\ Sharu Yuudeshi [Child Prodigy]
Page 1 of 1