WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Alfons I_vote_lcapAlfons I_voting_barAlfons I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Alfons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Alfons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Alfons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Alfons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Alfons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Alfons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Alfons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Alfons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Alfons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Alfons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Alfons Empty
PostSubject: Alfons   Alfons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Alfons
Given Name: Alfonso Gunter Reinhold
Preferred Name: Alfons
Race: Shinigami (Rouge)
Age: 2500, but all records of him from the Soul Society have been erased.

Affiliation: Alfons works towards his own goals, which are generally evil, and will partner with anyone who is willing to sponsor him without putting any limitations on his research.

Appearance: (This is of both Alfons and his Zanpaktou's spirit)
Alfons V821dc

Personality: At a first glance, Alfons appears to be your usual intellectual type, although he stands at around 6'3". This, however, would be a poor assumption of his personality. Despite his seemingly average frame, Alfons is very strong, although he does not openly show this. However, as he is a scientist, he is very intellectual, able to match wits with even the greatest minds. However, behind his usual grin lies a cruel, cunning, and wicked person. One of his few redeeming traits is that he will not try to steal someone else’s ideas or claim them as his own. He states that "It is just the sign of an inferior mind."

When it comes to fighting, Alfons is very calm and calculated, able to easily deduce an opponent's fighting style, as well as their strengths and weaknesses. When starting a fight, he will usually refrain from using too much strength, so as to give his opponent misconceptions about his true strength and to learn their fighting style first. He will also openly make comments about his opponents fighting style, showing a bit of arrogance. When it comes to others, Alfons shows little regard for them. He will often manipulate others to serve his own purposes, and can be very cunning.

When it comes to his own creations, Alfons views them as perfect, thus showing his arrogance. Not many of his creations are fully known, as he usually keeps them for himself. His one known creation is his "Daughter," Lilith. Although he is very arrogant and respects almost no one, he shows his so called daughter the love that one would expect a father to show his daughter. He is very protective of her, but also prefers to send her into combat first, as she is very strong. If anyone brings harm to his "Daughter," Alfons will hunt them down and punish them.

Zanpaktou Spirit
Name: Oni Yuuku (lit. Demon and Fear, or The Demon of Fear)
Appearance: (As seen in the picture for appearance)

Personality: Despite her royal (although macabre) appearance, Oni Yuuku, or Yuu (Alfons' nickname for the spirit) does not really have too much of a personality. She appears as a silent and looming figure, hovering above the ground. Apparently, she speaks to Alfons through telepathy, hardly ever uttering a word. Because of this, it is hard to determine her true personality.

Inner World:
Oni Yuuku's inner world is quite mysterious in that it is seemingly always pitch black. However, Both Alfons and Oni Yuuku are apparemtly able to see in it. Because of this, it is impossible tp describe his inner world.

Unreleased Zanpaktou:
Alfons A2rq0l

Shikai:
In it's Shikai, Oni Yukuu's blade stays the same, but it summons Oni Yukuu herself out to the battle field. She is the Queen of Fear, and just her presence can drive men mad. (Picture is in Appearance).

Release Phrase: "Instill fear into the hearts of men, Oni Yuuku."

Shikai Abilities:
Enhanced Speed
In his Shikai, Alfons is able to move much faster than before.

Enhanced Strength
In his Shikai, Alfons is able to strike with much greater power.

Hibiki no Kichigai (lit; Sound of Madness)
With this technique, Oni Yukuu lets out a bellowing roar. It has the sound of a thousand tortured souls, and against weaker opponents can literally drive them to the brink of madness. It is very dangerous to any who hear it, and even being over 100 feet from the sound can make his opponents shiver with fear.

Fuzen Gyoushi (lit; Evil Stare)
With this technique, Oni Yukuu opens her eyes wide and stares directly at Alfons' opponent. Thoes caught in her gaze will be paralyzed with fear. Even the bravest of men fall victim to dread, and it can create fear where there previously was none. This is a very dangerous technique, and because of it's nature, Oni Yukuu's gaze can continue to follow you until she has you in her grasp. Although the fears are strong, one with a strong will will be able to break free from the fears grasp easier. The efficiency also depends on the opponents strength.

Illusions
Although She cannot make an illusion of herself, Oni Yukuu can warp the images one sees to drive fear into their hearts. She is also able to make a limited amount of other illusions, like of Alfons, although they are generally weaker than Alfons himself. She can also torment a person with this by playing on their fears. Say for instance someone was claustrophobic, Oni Yukuu could make them believe that they are surrounded by walls that are slowly closing in on them. The illusions are not permanent, and will disappear after he seals his Zanpaktou or releases his bankai. The illusions can also be broken.

Bankai:
Alfons has stated that he dislikes using his bankai as "It makes things go by way too quick, and does not allow me to observe my specimens." Despite this, he is very proficient with his bankai, and is not afraid to use it.

Name: Joutei Yuuku (lit; Lord Fear, or Lord of Fear)

Appearance:
Alfons 2gx09hh
Alfons' Bankai is truly a sight to behold, in a macabre sense. Both he and Oni Yuuku join together to make the Lord of Fear.

Bankai Abilities:
Enhanced Speed
Alfons' speed is enhanced greatly in his Bankai, allowing him to move at even faster speeds.

Enhanced Strength
Alfons' strength is greatly enhanced in his Bankai, allowing him to attack with devastating blows.

Yuuku no Yoroi (lit; Fear's Armor)
This is the name of the armor that Alfons gains in his Bankai, and can almost be compared to an Arrancar's Heirro, however, it is very strong. Just looking at it can cause someone to instantly be afraid, although that is not an actual ability, just a reaction to the armor's appearance.

Enhanced Hibiki no Kichigai
Alfons' himself now lets out the roar, which is much greater than in his Shikai. It is so powerful that aside from causing fear, it can also shake the very ground.

Enhanced Fuzen Gyoushi
Instead of Oni Yuuku staring at his opponent, the skull on the armor (right around his abdomen) stares at the opponent. The stare is much more frightening and can freeze his opponents with fear for longer. Once again, a person with a strong will can break the fear.

Enhanced Illusions
Alfons himself can now create illusions, however, not of himself. He can, however, cause an illusion of Oni Yuuku to appear, and can also drive his opponents insane with the images he can produce. The illusions are not permanent, but can last as long as he is in his bankai. Once again, the illusions can be broken.

Jigoku Gunjin (lit; Hell's Battlegrounds)
With this technique, Alfons can take his opponents down to the pits of hell to a special battlefield reserved for him, the Lord of Fear. In this, there is no escape even to any other areas of Hell. The only way to leave is to defeat Alfons. While there, Alfons can use all sorts of hellish creatures to ingrain fear into his opponents heart. However, if Alfons himself leaves the battlefield, so will his opponent. This one ability is one of the main reasons for Alfons' desire to learn more about demons and hell, as he is closely tied to all of it.

History: Alfons' past is shrouded in mystery, just the way he likes it. Only a few facts are known about him throughout time. It is known that he was born in Germany, but as to where and when, that is unknown. The aspects surrounding his death are also unknown. It is known that at one point he held a Captain's position in the Soul Society, captain of squad 12, which was some time around when Yamamoto first opened the Shinigami Academy. As one of the stronger captains, even having been trained by Yamamoto himself, he was chosen to be one of the first instructors. Due to the lack of many talented shinigami to be instructors, he was one of the few instructors who was also a captain.

Due to his time as a captain and instructor, Alfons made an impression on some of his students and squad members. Two of such students he made an impact on were Ukitake and Shunsui. It turns out that not only Yamamoto had an impact on how the two men would be centuries later, but also Alfons. After instructing and being a captain for a few years, Alfons began to grow impatient and angry with the gotei 13 and central 46; he wished to do radical and in their eyes unethical experiments on hollows and an unknown race, the demons. After many struggles with them, he decided to leave the soul society, being the first captain to defect from the 13 court guard squads.

The first thing he did after defecting was to collect data was the Quincy. Because he was over a century earlier on researching the Quincy race, no one knew that he did this research. Because he already knew almost all there was to about Shinigami, the Quincys were the obvious next choice. Despite his research, he did nothing other than collect data on them, as he found it much easier to manipulate his specimens to have qualities of the Quincy than of the other race. Next, he wanted to find out more on the demons...but only time would tell.

Some time after his defection, Alfons learned more about the demons, and began work on creating Demon's and opening a portal to their world. This, however, proved to be too much for even Alfons at the time, so he scaled back his ambitions to work with hollows. He began work on creating an "artificial" hollow, but it is unknown how long this took him, as he once again disappeared from written history. It is known, however, that he lived in Germany during this time, an played a few major roles in the history of the country.

After a long time, around the time of the Nazi's, Alfons reemerged and became one of the top researchers for the Nazi's investigations on the paranormal. This was when his first successful "Artificial" hollow was created. He told Hitler that the "plans" he got were from ancient Japanese tradition to summon a monster known as a hollow. He was able to lure him into creating the concentration camps soon then Hitler would have to use the souls of the innocent to create his hollow. However, since Alfons knew the dangers of this process, he was not present when the hollow was being made. Although the hollow was very powerful, it ended up dieing. Although this may be seen as a failure, it is really not; as Alfons only expected the hollow to live for a much shorter time.

Around the time of the fall of the Third Reich, Alfons disappeared again, only to resurface years later around the time of Ender's defeat. As it turned out, he had finally been able to do more research on demons, as well as two unique "specimens," Noah/Eve and Chinchuro. After Ender's fall was when he first decided to go after the two girls. Although the details on how he got the data on them is unknown, it is known that his data on Noah/Eve was the most successful.

Finally, after almost 2 millennium of research and trials, Alfons had everything he needed to create his "Ultimate Weapon." The details on how he did this are unknown, and to some people, it is better left that way. The result, however, was his greatest creation, A young girl made from his data on every race. Naming the girl Lilith, Alfons told her everything about how she had been created, and did nothing to alter her emotions. However, because of his truth with her, and treating her as his own daughter, Lilith is loyal to Alfons to the end.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Alfons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfons   Alfons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Re-approved, 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi