WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_vote_lcapIdane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_voting_barIdane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_vote_lcapIdane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_voting_barIdane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari

Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar)   Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 am

IRAMASHA ARRANCAR

Name: Idane Akinari (Last First)
Age: Young (uncertain in the timelessness of Hueco Mundo)
Branch: Main Family of Demon
Likes: Playing eternal tag, playing with his mother's fraccion(training), and eating large quantities of food.
Dislikes: Shinigami, Angels, Humans, Aizen, the new forming groups of Espada.
Fear: To be recruited into the oncoming war.
Class: Demon/Espada hybrid.

Orientation: Freelance

Appearance: Akinari has blonde hair like his mother, though it is pulled back in dreadlocks that hang down his neck. His eyes are blue-green, and seem to darken or lighten with his attitude (Angry= dark blue-green-grey, Happy= a clear blue). Pieces of a mask are present covering where his eyebrows would have been, and on his cheeks where they appear to be shark teeth. He is small, appearing to be aproximately seven or eight years old compared to human children.

Personality: Akinari is silent when around adults, having learned during Aizen's reign that children were best not seen and never heard. However, when in the open sand dunes of Hueco Mundo he is wild, running and hollering, and is occasionally known to play Eternal Tag.

Abilities:
Cero: Light Blue
Hand to Hand
Swordsman
powerful reitsu
Chaos Hell

Sealed Zanpakutô: A thin katana, with sea green scales covering the hilt, and a guard shaped like open shark jaws. The blade has a silver appearance but gleaming in its blade is not a reflection but the open water.

Release: Drown Owatatsumi.

Forms:

Resurrección: Like his mother, Akinari's arrancar form is a slight modification. The mask fragments on his cheeks close around his mouth, able to open and close and the teeth become very real and very sharp, even regrowing when he loses one. The pieces on his eyebrows grow backwards, covering his hair and moving down his back before growing a fins, one along the spine and one on his legs to help him move faster in the air.

Demon Angel FormAkinari's hair grows longer, his dreadlocks reaching his lowerback, as two large black wings, covered in sharkscales erupt from his back on either side of his fin. His eyes turn a dark storm gray, as an aura so deeply blue it appears black springs up around his body. Once this form is achieved his speed, stamina, attack strength, defense and agility increase by 50x's.

History:
Akinari was has never died, he was born the son of Ketsu Iramasha and Tia Harribel, a demon-hollow beast that swam through the sands of Hueco Mundo as though they were water, devouring hollows where-ever he could. After several years, Harribel was able to capture her son, bringing him before her Lord, Sosuke Aizen, to be transformed. Though it worked, the power of the Hougyoku was almost pushed to its limits as it shifted the shark shaped hollow into an arrancar.

Due to his young age, Akinari was not permitted into Los Noches often, especially if Aizen was there. He was forced to sit outside the walls of his mother's home, still feeding on smaller hollows, though now with a zanpakuto at his side. It wasn't long afterwards that he met new friends fresh out of Los Noches, who taught him the game of Eternal Tag, which he took to with relish when he wasn't busy learning to fight and spar with his mother's fraccion who he came to look upon as aunts.

When the war with Aizen came to a close, Akinari began to feel a deep hatred he had never experienced before, aimed toward the Shinigami who took his family away from him. Now he itches for the chance to show them the same pain he is forced to endure.

RP Sample:
(This is my post as Adenon on the website LandofAvalon.com.)

If anyone had told him just a week ago that Adenon would have been happy practicing with a new weapon, he would have called them insane. Who in their right mind would every want to practice with something other than what felt right in their hands? However, he stood on one of the jagged outcroppings of rocks on the side of the largest mountain in Avalon, sweat dripping from his youthful human face. To truly master the Taishita Umi Sune-Ku he had changed his human look from a twenty something year old, who's muscles were similar to those of his true form, to a youthful ten year old, compacting his bones and skin down to a four foot four inch frame.

His usual polymorphed armor was missing, since he was already feeling the added strain of his muscles trying to move in such a small uncomfortable body. A plain white tunic shirt had been tossed aside, leaving him in a pair of brown pants, that went down to halfway down his shin. He stood with his feet at shoulder width apart, and the katana in his hands, his face and the sword tip toward facing the east. His whole body trembled from the strain of just trying to keep the damn thing held aloft. Why did a Leviathan have to weight so much?

His silver eyes narrowed as he stepped forward with his left leg, stabbing forward with the katana, before stepping back and doing it again. The heat from the sun was excruciating at this altitude no matter how much the wind blew around him. Itpro, his younger sister, had fallen asleep in the shade of some rocks, content to let her brother play his silly sword game. All his concentration was on lifting the sword and not dropping it, or else he would have used his ice powers to cool himself off. Again and again, he stepped forward stabbing the air, feeling the sweat rubbing in his armpits and between his legs, his eyes burned from his perspiration falling into the silver orbs.

He had been at it for nearly five hours, alone with only his sister on the side of the mountain, fighting gravity that threatened to pull the weapon and his arms that had long before gone numb toward the ground. Truthfully, he wasn't certain what he was doing. He had always been a fist to face type of fighter, but this weapon was part of himself, and if he could master it, perhaps it would lead on to better things. With a low growl he stabbed forward again, only for the hilt to slip from his fingers, and the blade to plunge over the edge of the embankment to the rocks below, where it let out a clang as it embedded itself into the rocks.

"Well shit." Adenon mumbled, as he looked back at his sister, making sure she was alright laying in the shade before he got on to his knees and looked down over the edge of the outcropping at the blue-green hilt that seemed to taunt him just out of reach. Knowing that bitch of a leviathan she probably wasn't taunting him having landed right there. But he wasn't certain he could reach her, or even pull her out of the rocks with his arms feeling like putty. With a grunt he rolled backwards, his sweat soaked back nearly burning on the exposed rocks as he let his legs dangle off the edge of the outcropping. "Why do I put myself through this crap?"
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar)   Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 am

Approved for 2-2+
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Idane Akinari (Iramasha Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1