WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Tenka Inugami I_vote_lcapTenka Inugami I_voting_barTenka Inugami I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Tenka Inugami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Tenka Inugami Empty
PostSubject: Tenka Inugami   Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Name: Tenka Inugami
Personality: Tenka is your classic White Knight. Hell-bent on protecting everything and all, he will let nothing stand in his way. Incredibly selfless, it is his major downfall. If one knows him, even through reputation, it would be incredibly easy to exploit this.

Tenka's name means "Descent from Heaven". He took this name after being accepted into the Shinigami academy, forgetting his old name. Once a gentle spirit, he took the name when he found out he was going to have to fight. He originally thought fighting was for the barbaric, the Hellspawn.

He feels differently now. He enjoys fighting, not because he is barbaric, but because of the actions. It's like a smooth dance to him. He hates Killing, but will not hesitate when it means protecting his loved ones.

Tenka loves eating Chicken and rice. Some would say it his favorite food, but the ones that know Tenka know better. He has no favorite. He can just devour and devour and devour..Wink.

Appearance:]Tenka Inugami Shinsei

Tenka is 5'6, and wears the standard shinigami uniform. His gray, shaggy hair cascades over his face in a messy manner, him never caring enough about his appearance to brush it. His eyes are a dark shade of blue almost gray. Instead of wearing it at his hip or back, Tenka wears his zanpakuto in front of him. He is very lean, and his muscles are small but incredibly dense, giving him the appearance of a scrawny fool when he is in fact very strong.

Zanpakuto Spirit:Tenka Inugami Ashun__s_Anger_by_AkumoHyoukyo Hitsubatsu is a mishmash of constantly rearranging limbs. His skin is covered in some red liquid, and he has several extra mouths, each fitted with wicked looking teeth. He appears to have a spiderman-esque symbiote attached to him, peeling off to show his true pink skin. This symbiote provides several of the extra mouths and sharp appendages he has.

This is Hitsubatsu. He is a very.. interesting Spirit. He looks as if he is in pain, but has told Tenka thousands of times that it is not his fault. Tenka doesn't believe him, but Hitsubatsu is telling him the truth. The only reason he is in pain is because Tenka has yet to release him. When he does, and he gets his chance to finally Devour, he will be fine.

Hitsubatsu loves Games. Mind games. He enjoys taunting the enemy and making them squeal before finally finishing them off. In the beginning, this put Tenka off, but after a while of getting to know the real Hitsubatsu, he doesn't mind anymore. It's just his way.

A genius Tactician, he agrees with Tenka's White Knight ways, and is the brains to help him out. Originally, he thought that his powers would only Hinder Tenka from helping people, but Tenka and he figured out a way for them to work together.

All in all, their Best Friends.

Zanpakuto Spirit World
Tenka Inugami Land_of_the_Dead_by_Astharr
The inner world of Tenka's mind is a decayed area, with a murky water surrounding it. The area in question is in resemblance to an old Church steeple, with several tree's surrounding it.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Tenka Inugami 27ec55e96a_52251607_o2

His Sealed Zanpakuto is your basic Katana, roughly two and a half/Three foot blade with a black sheath and white lace.[/blockquote]Shikai Description: [blockquote]Tenka Inugami Swordofheaven
Release Command:
Musaborikurau, Hitsubatsu
(Devour Greedily, Hitsubatsu. Hitsubatsu itself means "Inevitability of Punishment")
The released form of Hitsubatsu is something akin to a Mage's sword. It has a hexagonal sigil crisscrossing the lower half of the handle, The handle itself has shrunk in width, { it's now much thinner) and in length, becoming a one handed sword. A strange piece of art descends from the hilt to act as a hand guard, metal crisscrossing itself in an intricate weave.

The blade has become much thinner and ends in a straight point now, as opposed to the slight curve edge of a Katana. It is also double edged. A piece of metal runs up the blade from the hilt now, with runes engraved to it, and a blue jewel inlaid with the star of David.

The sword is the same length as the Unreleased State.

This swords basic ability is the Ability to Devour.Shikai Abilities:

Name of power: Reikou (cold Light)
Description of power: The Blade devours the light that would bounce off an object to create an image in the immediate vicinity, causing invisibility.
Range of power if applicable: This technique only covers Tenka.
Limitations of power: Even though it is his technique, even Tenka cannot see himself. Because he is out of practice with this and with all of his techniques, it takes him a few moments to reco-ordinate himself. This technique can last for 3 posts. 3 post cooldown.

Name of Power: Ripper
Description of power: The blade devours solid objects one atom at a time, creating jagged edges in the remaining portions (if there is any)
Range of Power: Only what is touching his blade.
Limitations of Power: Can only devour one corpse-sized object per hour (or three posts, depending)

Name: Ascent to Heaven
Description of power: The blade devours gravity around him, allowing for flight.
Range of Power: merely Tenka
Limitations of Power: This attack only works if Tenka has enough Reiatsu to stimulate it.

Name: Basic Reshi absorbing
Description of power: Tenka can absorb many basic attacks (by people of his own power level)
range of power: Only what touches the blade
Limitations of Power: he can only absorb attacks that are from people of his power level. He can only absorb one attack every two posts.

Name: Portal
Description of power: Tenka can devour a hole between dimensions to create a portal that will allow him to travel through them.
Range of power: roughly one meter squared for the portal
Limitation of power: One every second post.

Bankai Description: Tenka Inugami Bfe66adf Hitsubatsu transforms into a monstrous thing. Unlike a regular sword, Hitsubatsu is covered in large scales that shave or shred any surface instead of cutting it, much like a shark's skin - hence the name, and has a small skull at the tip of the handle. It is usually wrapped in bandages. The sword is able to stretch and bend, allowing Tenka to swing it at his targets like a flail.Tenka can unravel the bandages around the blade to reveal Hitsubatsu's true form: the scales grew longer and opened outwards, the hilt elongated itself, and the weapon opened a razor-teethed mouth at the end. The more reshi it absorbs, the larger it gets. Roughly 3 feet tall (blade) and one foot for the handle before it absorbs anything. A foot and a half width, and half a foot width.

Bankai Abilities:

Name: Regurgitate
Description: After Hitsubatsu absorbs a stronger attack, or devoured a lot in general, it has the ability to convert it to pure Reiatsu and fire it back at his opponents.
Range of Power: Depends on the size of the blast
Limitations: Blast can't be controlled/condensed. It would just be one large burst of Reiatsu. One post usage, three cooldown.

Name: Recharge
Description of power: The Reshi/Reiatsu it absorbs can heal what are otherwise fatal wounds, which can also be used to give its wielder (Tenka) near limitless stamina. Besides leeching the Reshi/Reiatsu of his opponents to keep his strength in proportion with their's, it also helps to keep him fresh and focused.
Range of power: Whatever is touching the sword can be used to recharge him.
Limitations of power: Two post usage, two cooldown.

Name: Consume All
Description of power: The sword can be used to absorb whatever it touches, be it flesh, wind, fire, earth, water, trees, etc. Regurgitate and Recharge can be used with this technique as well.
Range of power: Whatever touches the sword.
Limitations of power: Must use Regurgitate eventually, lest the blade explode. Must use regurgitate within two posts. Three post cooldown.

Name: Erase
Description of power: The Blade devours the light that would bounce off an object to create an image in the immediate vicinity, causing invisibility. It also devours the sounds he makes, any leaking reiatsu he is giving off, and any scent he is giving off. He is essentially not there.
Range of power: Only Tenka and the sword.
Limitations of power: One post usage, Four post cooldown.

Name: Valley breaker
Description of power: Tenka slams the sword into the ground and shunpos with it, dragging it through the earth, absorbing as much of it as he can, creating massive trails in the ground. Can also be used on people (or anything else), if he gets the chance.
Range of power: If regurgitate isn't used within three posts of this, the blade explodes and sends the scales/spikes scattering everywhere, most like impaling Tenka and killing him.
Limitation: Three posts usage, four cooldown.

b]Skill Level: Kidou[/b]: Beginner
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Advanced
Skill Level: Shunpou: Advanced
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: Beginner
History/Background:

Birth
Tenka was born to two very Loving, Christian parents. Unfortunately, they didn't have much money and lived in a bad area of town. Which Town? Karakura of course. Having to move many times, Tenka never really grew up to understand the meaning of Stability. He didn't need it though, his Parents were amazing.

Childhood
As he Grew older, he learned how to entertain himself. Picking up Reading at a young age, his Parents taught him everything they could, but since he moved a lot, he never really did the whole Schooling thing.

Around this time, his parents started Home schooling him,as mentioned previously. They were very good teachers, knowing just how to teach him in a way he would understand. This only made him love them more.

Horrors
Surprise! When Tenka turned 11, his parents were killed brutally in a mass shootout. They were at the bank, about to cash a cheque they had gotten from the government to help turn their life around. Unfortunately, Tenka was with them. Fortunately, he wasn't injured, and was one of the few "lucky" survivors. Having to go live in an Orphanage, He fell into a Depressed "coma", not doing anything, not speaking, barely even eating...

Nightmare Plague
For many months, no, years after that, he was plagued with Horrible Nightmares. These nightmares nearly drove him onto the brink of the precipice of Sanity. Eventually, he was given sleeping pills to make him have dreamless sleep, but even they couldn't take away the pain.

Overcoming
After a while of that, a new boy moved into the orphanage. At this time, Tenka was roughly 13. The boy, whose name was Vincent, was in the same boat as he. The two eventually became acquainted, and grew close. Through therapy and a rising confidence, the two quickly became more open, and learned to smile again.

Demise
And then he died. One night, a Hollow appeared and was too fast. It had managed to Kill Tenka and several of the boys from the Orphanarium before being dispatched by several Shinigami. Thankfully, they brought him to Rukongai.

Rukongai
Getting used to the way Rukongai worked, he started Growing stronger each day, and he was eventually discovered and enrolled in the Shinigami Academy.

Shinigami Academy
Quickly rising through the ranks, he graduated in between the Top and High Middle of his class, showing great potential but very lazy with Homework. During Graduation, he was brought into his Spirit world and introduced to Hitsubatsu.

Discovery of Hitsubatsu
At First, Hitsubatsu scared the crap out of Tenka, and vice versa. Eventaully though, the two got along, and learned they were very similar. Now his Spirit world isn't a place to be scared of, but a place to go to forget the Horrors he had lived through, with Hitsubatsu there to comfort him.

Friendship
The two became best friends very easily. Not much else can be said for the two.

Goals
They discovered they have the same goals. Protect everyone. No one should have to go through the pain he had to go through. Smile through the tears! Protecting Everyone was their goal from day one, and still is today!

Skill Level: Kidou: Adept
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Advanced
Skill Level: Shunpo: Advanced
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Adept

Last edited by Urufu Tatsumaki on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Tenka Inugami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenka Inugami   Tenka Inugami Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Approved, 1-1+
Back to top Go down

Tenka Inugami
Page 1 of 1