WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_vote_lcapRoiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_voting_barRoiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_vote_lcapRoiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_voting_barRoiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roiben
Roiben

Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Empty
PostSubject: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Roiben Masuno-Ryu

True Age: 1,097

Apperance: Roiben has black, shoulder legnth hair. He has sapphire blue eyes with a serious but compassionate look to them. His facial features are soft, giving him a kind and approachable look, despite the fact he usually frowns.

His shinigami uniform has no sleeves. Unlike other shinigami, he doesn't carry a sheathe at his side, being able to manifest his zanpakuto when it's needed. He also wears a black Haori with no sleeves, and the 9th division insignia on back in white, with the traditional haori markings at the bottom also present in white. Aside from thses factors, his shinigami uniform is the typical one.

When not on duty in earth, Roiben wears a black, hooded trenchcoat with the hood down. The trenchcoat his fitted to his body, in the arms and body. The hood of the trenchcoat has two drawstrings that he can use to adjust the fitting of the hood. Around his neck, he wears a silver chain with a small, silver cross on it. Underneath the trenchcoat, he wears a black long sleeve shirt that is also fitted to his body. His pants are black, and, like the rest of his outfit, fitted to his body, although they're not tight. On his feet, he weats black socks and black shinigami sandals.

Roiben's body frame is thin, but muscular. The muscle in his arms aren't very big, but they are dense, giving him good stregnth while at the same time giving people the impression he's not very strong, which, in fights, he uses to his advantage. His height is 5'6", and his weight is 130 lbs.

Personality: Overall, Roiben is a fairly peaceful person, only using violence as a last resort. He's a very calm and composed person, almost never showing any hint of fear or worry.

Roiben is a friendly person to his friends and comrades. He likes to joke around and make smart-ass comments to make them laugh. When a friend or comrade is upset, he is willing to lend an ear and take time to listen, no matter how busy he is. He can't stand to see friends or comrades upset.

If your someone he doesn't like, he'll tend to be cold, even rude when conversing with you. He also likes to play mind games with people he doesn't like, getting inside their head and aggrivating them. Still, even though he doesn't like them, he won't be violent toward them unless they attack him first, and he feels his safety is in danger.

Although at times he doesn't seem like it, Roiben is a very smart and analytical person. He can figure things out like an opponents fighting style withing the first few minutes of a fight, allowing him to dodge opponents attacks easier. He can also figure out riddles and puzzles with very few hints.

The most important quality in a person to Roiben is loyalty. To those who he is loyal to, he will do almost anything for, including give his life to save theirs. When he is stabbed in the back or betrayed, he will see to it the person's life ends in hell. Breaking loyalty to him is one of the new things that can cause Roiben to lose it.

Zankpakuto

Zanpakuto Name: Yuuko (Fear)

Zanpakuto Spirit Apperance: Roiben's zanpakuto spirit takes the form of a snow wolf with black fur. The wolf has two of it's top fangs visible when it's mouth is shut, and has blood red eyes. The wolf's tail is very long, and very bushy. When it's sitting, the end of the wolf's tail normally rests in between it's front two paws. The avatar Roiben's zanpakuto spirit takes represents his bravery, stregnth, and courage. It also takes this form to show his firm belief in loyalty, as canines are the most loyal animals. The dark look of the wolf represents his fears, the pain he's felt, and his hate.

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: The personality of his zanpakuto spirit contrasts it's feral appearance. His zanpakuto spirit is wise, and knows very well the art of combat, having been Roiben's primary teacher. However, when it was teaching Roiben, it was never straight foreward with him, instead giving him tests and puzzles which held the answers to his training.

Zanpakuto Realm: The world of Roiben's zanpakuto, in it's true form, is nothing but eternal blackness in every direction, for as long as you can see and wander. When his zanpakuto world is like this, his zanpakuto spirit is practically invisible and only it's blood red eyes can be seen. Roiben's zanpakuto spirit can change the appearance of his inner world to relatively anything it wants. This was primarily used during Roiben's zanpakuto training, and again during his hollow mastery training.

Un-released State: Roiben's zanpakuto unreleased takes the form of a nodachi with a black hilt. The guard is silver, and is in the shape of a pentagram. The blade is black with a white stripe 5 inches up the blade from the hilt. The sheathe is black, with white stripes around the top and bottom end. Roiben doesn't normally carry his zanpakuto with him, becuase of his ability to manifest the blade when he needs it.

Call out Phrase: Corrupt, Yuuko

Shikai State: In shikai, the weapon keeps the same appaearance with one difference. Along the blade, on both sides, are white kanji. The meaning of these kanji are unknown to anyone but Roiben, being written in a special form used by his zanpakuto spirit. Although his zanpakuto is a light and dark type zanpakuto, he often keeps the light abilties hidden for a duration of the battle to throw his opponents off.

Shikai Powers: Kasageki [Shadestrike]: Kasageki is an ability like getsuga tenshou, in which Roiben condenses his reiatsu into a high density beam and fires it at an opponent. He can use this almost effortlessly, using it almost regularly instead of going into melee combat. The techniques name is not needed to perform it at full strength.

Raito [Light]: A barrier of light appears in front of Roiben, protecting him from incoming attacks. It can stop anything from someone Roiben's power level in shikai, or an equivelant power level. However, even though it can stop it, there still is a chance the shield could break.

Bankai State: Roiben's bankai is a two stage bankai.

In stage 1, Roiben's sword appearance doesn't change, and his physical appearance doesn't change much, unlike other bankai. With the small appearance change, his haori becomes more like a black version of Aizen's arrancar Haori instead of a black version of the typical shinigami Haori. Like Aizen's Hoari, it has no shinigami markings.

Roiben's bankai stage 2 is a technique he's never been forced to use before in combat, and a technique he'd prefer not to use. His physical or zanpakuto appearance doesn't change from bankai stage 1, but a wall of 50 black swords made of condensed reiatsu forms behind him. he can use them much like Byakuya uses his Senkei, but the swords keep the appearance of condensed reiatsu instead of taking the appearance of his own zanpakuto. Also, unlike Byakuya's, when a sword is summoned by Roiben, a new sword will regenerate in the empty space.

Bankai Powers: Bankai, Stage 1 abilities:
Soudai Kasageki [Grand Shadestrike]: An attack that functions just like the shikai variation of the attack, but at a bankai powerscale.

Kaizoe Raito [Second Light]: Instead of being a shield protecting him from the front, it is a shield of light that forms around his body, protecting him from any attack. While he's in this shield, he cannot attack his opponent.

Bankai, Stage 2 abilities:

Sakeme [Tear]: Roiben can tear the dimentional fabric in front of him, and make another rip in the designated location. Roiben can use this riff in time to travel about the battlefield, almost like teleporting.

Seiitsu [Purity]: A passive ability that filters any annomalies in his body, negating toxins that could poison him, or cause a condition like paralasys.

History: In life, Roiben Masuno lived in current day Tokyo in the 1800's. In life, he had three, unnatural powers that first surfaced for him at the age of 5. Due to this, hollows could sense his reiatsu, and made him a target. He could always seem to defeat these monsters, and was the only one who could see them. However, the hollow always caused mass destruction before he could defeat them, leading his village to believe him to be cursed, or possessed. In order to protect the safety of the village, he was exiled. He died a few weeks after that from malnourishment.

Roiben's resentment fior those who banished him caused him to have an attatchment to the world, not allowing him to pass on. After a few weeks of living on earth as a plus, his resentment caused him to transform into a hollow. As a hollow, his first victims were the villagers that he so hated. From then on, he traveled from village to village, consuming many human spirits and avoiding many shinigami. However, a year after turning into a hollow was the first time he ever tasted a shinigami's blood. It was a feeling that couldnt be surpassed. He desired more. He killed several shinigami, but was soon brought to justice by the soul society. He was purified and went to the soul society.

When he woke up in the soul society, he remembered his life as a hollow. All the innocent lives he took. He also remembered his life on earth, and was afraid of facing the same fate. However, a woman named Asuka Ryu found him and took him into her home. She took care of him and raised him like her own son, on the very outskirts of the soul society. She could sense Roiben's reiatsu, which had stayed with him in the process of his rebirth, and knew the soul society would evetually come for him. She trained him in zanjutsu using wooden swords, having once been a captain herself. However, she didn't want Roiben to know of her history. When he was the equivilant of a human 10 year old, he was already faily proficent with a sword.

It was during this time that a shinigami from the gotei 13, Kisuke Urahara, had come to talk to him about joining the shinigami academy. When he asked Asuka if she wanted him to go, she told him to follow his heart. Roiben, not wanting to leave his mother, reluctantly joined the shinigami academy. He needed to make up for the injustices he caused as a hollow, and stop other hollows from feeling the same pain and suffering he felt as one. Roiben packed up and left with the shinigami, but swore never to forget his mother and visit her often.

In the academy, based on his previous experience in combat, he was placed in the advanced class, and was among the top of his class. He lived at the shihouin mansion, under the request of Urahara. He kept good on his word and visited his mother often. He graduated from the academy after only 5 years instead of the usual six, and, like Shuhei Hisagi, had aquired his shikai release in his final year in the academy. He was placed in the 12th division, and added his mother's last name to his, becoming Roiben Masuno-Ryu.

In the 12th division, he worked hard and excelled in his assignments. Being placed immediately as a low rank seated officer, responsibility fell upon him quick. However, he wasn't liked by many of the non seated officers, having been in the divison longer than him and still not earning a seat. They often mocked him becuase of his youth, and said that would prevent him from being able to fulfil his duties. Still, he ignored them and performed to the best of his ability, and proving himself useful to his division. However, this also caused him to be very antisocial, not liking the way the unseated officers treated him and being afraid to be treated like that by others. Also, becuase of his reponsibilities, be rarely had time to visit his mother, which made him upset.

As years passed, he rose in ranks in the average time it took shinigami to rise in ranks. He was younger than most others in the divison, giving them doubt about his abilities. Still, he continued to prove himself useful. At this time, he had been in the soul society for 20 years, and had also regained the ability to use his human life abilities, although they worked much like kidou. At this time, he was the fifth seat of the 12th division. This was also the time Kisuke Urahara had taken his place as captain. The two had a very good relationship, as more than captain and subordinate. Also, he had more time to spend with his mother, which made him happy.

10 years after Urahara's appointment, the fateful night for Urahara and the vizard came about. He sat in his room, unable to fall asleep, having a feeling something bad would happen. When he awoke, Urahara was leaning over him. He told Roiben to follow him, they went to go pick up the two others Urahara needed, and they left the soul society, not to return until the tiome was right.

Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai began to train the three kids. However, Roiben spent much time with the vizard, what the ones who were hollowfied by Aizen called themselves. They began to teach Roiben whwen he visited them, knowing why Urahara brought the kids with them. For 50 years, Roiben trained with Yoruichi, Urahara, Tessai and the vizard, not socializing much with the other kids that had been brought along. However, there was a female rouge shinigami he spent a lot of time with, and who was staying with the vizards. Her name was Rayne Celestia. She was one of the few people he considered a friend.

50 years after leaving the soul society, Urahara had told him about his created method for obtaining bankai, and had allowed him to use it. Roiben's physical body was transferred to his zanpakuto's inner world, which took the form of a world were all his worst fears were a reality. In order to achieve his bankai, he had to overcome all his fears. This took him a matter of 3 and a half days, which put much strain on his body. After his bankai training, he took a week rest to restore his energy. His bankai was different in others in one way, though. It would take him 15 years to master instead of 10.

During the time he was training his bankai, he and Rayne began to date. They dated for 2 years, and then Roiben proposed to her. a few months after that, they had their wedding. Their honeymoon was the only time Roiben took any time off his bankai training. 5 years after their marriage, Roiben and rayne had a daughter. They named her Claire Elaine Masuno-Ryu.

After he mastered his bankai, Roiben began to train much less, instead wanting to be with his wife and daughter. However, he spent a few hours of every day training to keep his stregnth up, and even grow a little. However, 20 years after mastering his bankai, two arrancar entered Karakura town. Roiben and Rayne immediately sensed this and went to combat the threat. The arrancar were powerful, but nothing they couldn't handle. After the arrancar were defeated, an ajuchas hollow who had somehow hidden his reiatsu from them sent a bala straight through Rayne's chest. Roiben went to attack the hollow out of rage, but the hollow used a garganta to get back to Hueco Mundo, but as it left, the hollow left Roiben a name: Locutous Schaffer.

Roiben spent the last 15 years before Aizen's defection doing nothing but training himself and others. He wanted to eliminate all hollow and arrancar. He no longer cared about Aizen's world domination plans.

After Aizen went through with his betrayal, Roiben returned to the soul society, ready to take a position to combat Aizen. The soul society, knowing they would need captains who wern't under Aizen's hypnosis, granted him the position of the 12th division captain. During this time, Captain Hitsugaya began to organize a rebellion against Aizen's army. Roiben, being a captain, led one of the groups. However, while his group was in combat, he snook off and went to deal with Aizen himself. However, when he made it to the throne room, nobody was to be seen. It seemed Aizen had already joined the fray somewere else. Roiben returned to his group, and as he returned to them, he recieved orders to pull out. He and his group returned to the soul society. It seemed it wasn't their time for victory. He was then transferred to the 5th division.

A few years after this, he weas called to Captain Hitsugaya's office. They began to talk about something called a memory rosary. After they spoke, Roiben showed this memory rosary, named Ceon, around the soul society. However, the crafty rosary used this as a means to escape. Roiben, even being the fastest captain in the soul society, had a hard time pursuing him. however, he eventually caught the rosary and returned him to the soul society. However, he again escaped. Roiben went searching for the rosary for a while, and soon other races began to hunt for him as well. Roiben found him and tried persuading him to come back. However, as typical of Ceon, he left. Roiben pursued him, and soon a huge battle followed, with every race battling it out for Ceon. After the battle ended, Ceon was thought dead, and Roiben, after speaking to his good friend Hitsugaya once more, left the soul society, thinking he would never return.

Roiben entered Hueco Mundo, and was immediately confronted by Aizen. Roiben had pledged his loyalty to Aizen, but pretended to be blind. His ability to sense reiatsu was great, so he didn't need his eyes. He just needed to stay immune to Kyoka Suigetsu. A year later, Roiben opened combat with Aizen, declaring his intentions. After he won the battle with Aizen, or at least he thought, he returned to the soul society, but stayed hidden, just surveying things. A great war came about during this time, Vampires and Arrancar against the shinigami and against the vizard. Roiben joined the battle on the shinigami's side. After the battle ended, the new 5th division captain had joined the vizard, so Roiben reclaimed his palce as the 5th division captain.

Roleplay Sample: http://www.lexxifire12.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=noches&thread=1388&page=1

Not how I typically role play, but when role playing with someone else that good, here's what I can make happen.

Agree to Terms: Roiben Masuno-Ryu

Last edited by Roiben on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Fix the 100 swords thing. Either make it 100 and static, or less than 100 and regenerating.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Changed it to 50
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:47 am

Well, remove the points, we have a new system xD
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Approved ftw, since tsu covered this ask him for your tier : D lol
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm

1-1, since Roiben is a captain. Use the new system, you get 2 advanced!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)   Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roiben (Shikai and Bankai modified)
Page 1 of 1