WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Natsuki Kirsuche I_vote_lcapNatsuki Kirsuche I_voting_barNatsuki Kirsuche I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Natsuki Kirsuche I_vote_lcapNatsuki Kirsuche I_voting_barNatsuki Kirsuche I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Natsuki Kirsuche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Natsuki Kirsuche Empty
PostSubject: Natsuki Kirsuche   Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Name: Natsuki Kirusche

Personality: Natsuki is a Stoic and Stark Woman, Serious in almost every way, She believes in all Business and mostly is A woman who can be quite Scary when angered or easily irritable.

she is a no holds bar, antagonistic sorta' woman to her soldier's as she belive's it keep's them on their feet and in tip-top shape, She is one of the most serious individuals you'd meet in a life time, and as such, is easily irritable at time's. it's best to keep your distance, and also respect her.

The most intimidating thing about her, could easily be her eye's, it's best not to stare these so much. Weaker soul's would simply freeze them where they stand, Whilst. Stronger soul's would have a drip of sweat come down from their neck and feel a small tremble in their spine. still feeling the icy cold Emotion from her eye's, She is simply one person, who's not about having fun. among her coldness, she is very irritable as well, usually not one for joke's especially when shizuru or sho tease her, about her insecurities or something of the sort. She'll usually try to brush it off in a cool sort of fashion.

That's because under this shell, she has a complex with her self in which she doesn't like to easily admit thing's, like a tsundere type, she'll try to brush you off or something of the sort, but if she does, she deeply might have something for you.

She can also be a jealous sort of person, around some male's she like's. Especially if she catches your eye's on another woman. then your really in trouble. It's best not to do that, because she simply want's to be the center of who she love's attention. but she wont smother you. explained earlier, she'll just brush it off. Though under this shell, She can be playful. sometimes and also caring. Loving as well. on some occasion's she'll also attempt to be seductive like shizuru but fail badly. if anything.

Appearance: Natsuki, is to said to be a stone cold beauty, Most say, despite her attitude, she retains quite the feminine body, Her Body, is almost picture perfect, not leaving out anything that isn't out place. Thanks to daily Work out's. She is able to Stretch her body to some pretty unthinkable way's, Which play's well, for those certain "kinky" occasions, for the lucky One, She will deem her lover, She also use's the stretching to land otherwise impossible hit's on her enemy's. She's The normal size for a female, Standing at about 5"3, it's even more of an attraction, though, don't tease her about her size. or you'll be sorry.

her body also has quite the healthy weight. Coming in at about 104.3 Pounds. she doesn't have an abnormal weight or over the top weight. It's because on a daily basis, she usually can be seen training in yoga when she's not fulfilling duties for the hajamatsujiyuu. Another Secret Thing, she love's to do, is belly dancing Though she wouldn't tell anyone this.

She's always been told she has nice hip's and decided. on a secret occasion's to become a belly Dancer And get quite the good pay for it, Her Hip's. Are Quite lovely on her body not too plump not too out of place. just right for someone of her stature.

Not only does the yoga, help but She train's in Kempo. as well taking up a number of martial art's classes. her hand to hand skill is Second to none. though it'd be surprising from someone like her. she has the type of skin. that's tender and soft, and a mostly slender yet still strong body. don't let that fool you though when she hit's.

she hit's like a speeding rocket, Her Skin is quite beautiful there's not a single scratch or out of place birth mark or anything of the sort. just beautiful milky white skin. and last but not least, the most definite feature of natsuki's model type body. is her perky breast's and Nice Tush~ her breast's though not as big as most women's. they are still perky and good to look at. also it fit's her body not leaving an abnormality on her. Her tush is quite Full, often earning look's from male's. she can be seen riding her bike. and even then it would get ya mesmerized if ya stared. She truly does have quite the amazing body. though she'll usually deny she's Hot beautiful or anything of the sort. no matter who tells her.

Natsuki Kirsuche Snapshot

Natsuki Kirsuche 1_846867048l

Natsuki Kirsuche Hime34

Natsuki Kirsuche 578006

Natsuki Kirsuche Maihime_023

Natsuki Kirsuche 404tu06-1

Zanpakutô Spirit: ~Duran~

Natsuki Kirsuche Duran_natsuki

Duran, take's his name from a dog, that Natsuki, use to have, that died...once becoming a shinigami and founding out about her zanpakuto. she decided to name it duran. since, like kenpachi's. the spirit it's self didn't know it's name. That being Said, He knew who he was as a person, Duran, in actuality, is the polar opposite of Natsuki. usually, having a master type of personality, and a loving caring side. he care's about natsuki Above Anything, Usually giving her Life lesson's or telling her about thing's she might have not known before. Creating the typical Student Master relationship. Duran also love's to tease Natsuki, on her insecurities or when she tries to make attempt's at certain thing's that would otherwise make her nervous. He usually love's spending every moment he can to make natsuki happy, and usually does his best to protect her. No matter what, that has always been his one Goal. Protecting Natsuki, From Harm and Following her order's

Spirit World of Duran: Natsuki Kirsuche Ice

Sealed Zanpakutô:

Natsuki Kirsuche Swords3

in Duran's Sealed state, The Blade, is a pretty short katana which make people think that natsuki is a pretty march harmless indiviual like her sword, she's small but ho ho ho, once this bad boy is released it's quite the combatable zanpakuto. in fact it has been said in stone, that natsuki has quite the strong melee combat type zanpakuto. the blade has a blue hit with a dragon's head at the hilt a memory of natsuki's mother. as well as a blue sheath with a symbol on it meaning honor in German. she will usually keep the blade at her side, or in a small case in her office.

Shikai Description: When natsuki's Shikai is released a Huge Wave of ice is released in her place. after said ice is released the ice will then turn into shard's, crystalized ice shard's to be exact they will hover around Natsuki, as she come's out With Two Gun's a pair of small pistols, with the spheres on the pistols providing it with unlimited ammunition. She also displays knowledge of hand-to-hand fighting techniques. The Pistol's are quite fast, The bullet's Fire out Through A Far and vast range and very fast at that Each spot that's hit is turned into ice

This Alone, make's natsuki A considerable opponent. in Fact it should be noted, that Natsuki's Ice zanpakuto is one of the strongest, rivaling even that of hitsugayas hyourinmaru, She is Quite, quick and fast on her feet, as Well. Having A good major in flash Step, though not learning from yoruichi. she self taught her self as well as taking some training from others who were talented with it

Shikai Abilities:

Silberner Wolf Beschleunigung(Lit: Silver Wolf Acceleration): Natsuki while in her Shikai Will spin her gun's Around Firing Off crystalized shining shard's in which she can Fire up into the sky, With this, she can create a storm of ice shards capable of piercing flesh. The shards can move at speed of 100+ mph. If they miss the target, Natsuki Can Trick the opponent by leaving the shell's Around them. once the shell's are anywhere near their vicinity She will have a wave of ice Hand's come up and grab them sending a wave of cold freezing tempatures. She can Also let the shells go inside the ground, if she deems so blasting them down inside and deep in the ground at that, she can have the Ice bullet's come up in the form of spiral's piercing the enemy. it should be noted that if touched by the ice, if your freezed inside of it. If left to long the ice will pull all heat from the body and kill the person trapped inside.

Grenzenunterbrecher, Blendend Schwall(Lit: Limit Breaker, Dazzling Barrage): In The Second Mode of her Shikai, she will Summon, Duran out by her side, She will then jump on his back and then. with an amazing form of speed, She Will Then Spin her gun's Around, Like a cowboy, or marksman while Duran Will Create Huge Wave's of Ice mirror's, Around The Field. Creating An Entire, Almost dome like structure of Ice, Inside the Dome, Stand's the mirror's, it's best to think of another plan then to attack the mirror's, The mirror's Will create image's in natsukis Place, of around ten, even twenty, though this will cause her to exalt more reaitsu, it's more worth it. These Ice like Mirror's Are Diamond Like Structure's, When crushed she will have them float around in the dome and then Become a piercing And Destructive Storm Wave of Ice Shard's that will pelt down on the enemy, with an immense force. Effectively piercing them...if one where to melt all of the Ice, she creates, this would work to natsuki's plan, even accepting fire type's. She'll lower the ice so it can be melted....then a wave of water will come around her in which she Will have the water sparkle and have a dazzling silver color come around it and then form it into a 50 foot tall tsunami, effectively taking out said, area, or opponent(s)

Diamantstoß, Beschleunigung(Lit:Diamond, Thrust Acceleration): in this third shikai State Natsuki will make a small Whistle having A huge Silver ice pillar Block her away from an opponent. though the Crater seems harmless. it is actually, So natsuki can come up with new types of Cartridges called 'Plutonium Cartridges' - highly explosive shells much more powerful than the Chrome Cartridges she uses, able to fire Diamond Cartridges,

which freeze the molecules of their target with 'absolute zero' temperatures. Once she come's out from the pillar she will kick it the huge pillar up and then Fire a huge destructive ice bullet thanks to the power's, Gained From her new Cartridges. The Pillar then Will Glow With A Wave of blue energy, releasing A Destructive Snow Storm Around the Entire Area, that she's in. this will also create an even bigger dome. in which the icey tempature's are always at absolute zero, Making it hard to stay warm. Even if you are a fire type too.

Another Move she can perform is the Accel gattling blast. she will jump on top of durans Back. and then put her blade's into his own Gun opening's in the back of the cannon's on his shoulder. with this she will have her hand glow a icy blue with a german symbol for Burst. As she then punches her Hand into duran's back. with this the catridges will start firing off A Wave of over. 100,000 Diamond bullet's, with a huge destructive and icy effect freezing everything, or any opponent that tries to get in her way

Release: "With A Blazing Silver heart of the Wolf, Duran Come forth and pierce the Great Dazzling Sky!"

Bankai Description: When, In Bankai, Natsuki's appearance take's on that of a valkyrie of the sort's, without the wing's, she gain's new outfit, With A Longer Hair piece that appear's on her body, When ascending to Bankai, She will throw her gun's up and then have a dazzling wave of silver an shining bright light engulf her and Duran, Once, Set.

she Will have a Wave of Metal's of Sort, though in the form of the suit in the picture appear around her body granting her Immense speed, Strength, As Well as physical cowess. and Even More Ice Firepower then in her shikai stage's. as stated Above, She Also has The Gun's Combine to Form. A More Potent Weapon, Which Resemble's A Cannon of the sort's, This Control's The element of Wind to Form with Ice, To Form A Strong Weapon of unparaled Power. Duran's Form also Change's to A Piercing bright White, With blue insignia's and a overall different and more powerful appearance.

Natsuki Kirsuche Natsukikruger

Natsuki Kirsuche Natsukiduran

(Natsuki and Duran's Appearance's now that they've Reached their Bankai Stage)

Bankai Abilities:

Tausend Tage Eis Schneesturm(Lit: Thousand Day Ice Blizzard): When Natsuki make's her Way out of Bankai, She Will have Duran Fire Huge Snowball's Which hold A Sort of Nullifying Reiatsu Effect, in Which it can distort the reaitsu of her opponent's around a certain Area of herself. Once it hit's the ground. it creates A Huge Dome, in Which the sky will turn dark above the User, Natsuki Will then Spin The New Formed Gun, Around Then Fire over 1000 zero level temperture ice Over The Opponent,

Using the element of Wind, she can create a screeching sound from the ground, when firing the ice to disharmonize the opponent. making it hard for them to dodge, Said Ice Wave's, She Will then Have Cold Wind's Slice up your body from inside the Dome. Though, she will usually need to release the dome to save up reaitsu. She'll usually Have it go in the form of something else she desire's. While the blizzard it's self still Stay's. The Same Creating A Destructive Storm

Heulend Silberner Wolf(Howling Silver Wolf): Natsuki's Most Strongest and Final Attack in Bankai. She will have Duran and her self Float up high into the sky Almost near the space it's self, During the Storm That's Already out, Natsuki Will Form A Huge and powerful Distorting and Finishing move Where The moon will appear above her but with a silver glow as her appearance seem's bigger like that of a giant. she's still the same size. it's a simple reflecting technique with the moon. That being Said,

She Will then Have Duran go inside of the Cannon She will then Spin Around Creating A Huge Cyclone Tornado In Which she will gather All Powerful Air from the tornado and then Pull The trigger releasing Duran Himself in a Blazing Silver Wave of Destruction Hitting the earth.

creating A Destructive Blizzard Around An Entire Area Such as a city, or even an empire it's self After this blast, The opponent will feel as if time it's self is frozen inside of this huge blizzard as well as having a huge wave of distortion inside of their body due to Natsuki's Ice inside of their body from the Attack, Effictively killing them or causing long paralyzation. That being said. there is a downside, she can only use this Twice. Prolonged Usage. Result's in heavy amount's of reaitsu. if not all of her reaitsu being drained. Even Death in A Case of using it way too many time's

History/Background:

Natsuki, Was Born in Germany originally, Her mother was Japanese, While her father was a skilled German Businessman. Her mother was a strict Woman. Yet Sweet and reserved. Not abusive in any sense. Her Father was usually a light hearted Man. Void of Any strict nature, he usually Made Sure natsuki had the best. Spoiling Her Rotten. There wasn't a single thing. natsuki could be upset with about her life. UNtil her mother started doing a Job, For A Certain organazation. After that. the next day, she would end up dead. Through from what cause natsuki did not know. she was really sad and upset about losing her mom. and felt she had to grow up for her father who had began to get older and diseased through the time's. Natsuki Would Watch over him Daily making sure nothing went Un-nursed for her dad. Before Death. Her Dad. Bought her A Dog by the name of Duran. She felt it was the only memory of anyone she ever loved in this world and did her best to take care of it.

though one day. She would end up sacrificing her self for duran's life jumping out and pushing the pup out of the way of the car....Next thing she knew. She would Awake in the Soul Society...Strangely it all felt knew to her. Like a foreign country of the sort's. it wasn't anything like japan. America. Germany or anything humanly. Here is where she would meet Shizuru Fujimura a sweet and lovely country gal Along with another named Sho sora. At First Natsuki didn't really Care much for knowing them and if anything only hung around them to get something good. But eventually she would see good intention's in them and became apart of their friendly bond. They would all train together daily. and Pass the Academy exams and become skilled officer's.

Natsuki Got her's Through Hard Training.... in Fact, She constantly studied, each day before the exam's, she failed it once and didn't get what she had wished for...but the next year she Took up extra classe's and gained more information and then passed through with flying color's. Shizuru who had through some convincing got Natsuki Accepted into A Good Division and become a seated officer... in those day's Natsuki trained just as harder pushing her self to absolute limit's... She was able to control her zanpakuto spirit and find his name, And Through even more year's of training. She Would Learn her Bankai Stage and learn how to perfect it. since it was hard for her to control at first....But She Was able to tame duran enough to get The stage's desired, even being promoted to be a vice captain by more word of mouth and her hard work attitude.

until of course shizuru and sho's freak accident's in which they became vizard's and were banished with the rest. Natsuki Was hurt by the decision...and had to make a decision of what to do...Would it be to stay With her friend's? Or stay in soul society, eventually through some long thought before they left. Natsuki caught up with them and they departed for human world. through their time's they had seen the trouble's in this world and the war... and came to a decision to make a group which would bring peace to the world. if not perfect. Near perfect peace in a place where people could live loving each other instead of constantly hurting one another. Natsuki became the third head, and leader of all affair's that went on always keeping a close eye on thing's if they got too out of hand.

Skill Level: Hierro: /100
Skill Level: Kidou: /100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: /100
Skill Level:Shunpou: /100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: /100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: /100

Roleplay Sample: lolyouguysknowhowido
Back to top Go down
Sonomori
Captain
Captain
Sonomori

Natsuki Kirsuche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natsuki Kirsuche   Natsuki Kirsuche Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:56 am

Approved 0-4
Back to top Go down

Natsuki Kirsuche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: