WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Flames of Death [open] I_vote_lcapFlames of Death [open] I_voting_barFlames of Death [open] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Flames of Death [open] I_vote_lcapFlames of Death [open] I_voting_barFlames of Death [open] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Flames of Death [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alecia

Alecia

Flames of Death [open] Empty
PostSubject: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:10 pm

The forest during night wasn't a wise place to be wandering in. Strange creatures tend to walk around, hunting for their next meal. Some of these include hollows that sense reitsu in the area.

The path that lead its way through the trees had been singed by battle with upturned dirt and fallen trees in several places. Many around had broken branches and decayed limbs but were still standing as if they were designed to be left upright. Further ahead, the sound of pounding against a thick surface could be heard. A shady figure stood facing one of the trees, punching it repeatedly from one hand to the next. Upon closer inspection, the figure was a teenage girl with a strange dress sense of violet clothing. Her hair was tied up in two spike like designs and her fists were coated in a tough rubber material. the girl being Alecia, saying a single word with every punch.

"why *thud* wont *thud* they *thud* die?" Just then, she pulled her right arm back further than she had before and slammed the tree with all her might. A violet aura arose from her fist and caused the bark to shatter around her like falling debris. The entire structure of the tree crumbled to the floor in several pieces. Wildlife around her began to flee quickly as their home had just been toppled. Alecia turned around and looked at her hands. They had gone black from the bark and strange aura she created. "I could do it before.... they would die in one punch... why dont they now?" She looked towards the sky as if asking if god knew, but she didn't expect an answer. "heh... guess i have to keep hitting trees and punch bags at home *sigh*"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Ah, the forest. Home of many beasts and creatures. Also, a great place to train for those whom wanted to be alone. Unfortunately, there lived a being in the forest that protected it with valor. It was his only home, and the only haven he had. Unfortunately, this being required one vital liquid to survive, unable to eat or drink human foods and liquids. Every nutrient he needed was in this liquid, and his body had adjusted to drinking it, so he rarely got sick from it.

The liquid? Blood. The being? Urufu Tatsumaki. Speaking of The wolf of retribution, Urufu was Crouched above Alecia on a branch, staring down at her.

Feed. Feed. Feed. Drop and Feed. Drop and FEED! Oh, how he hated that inner voice. Sometimes, when he was really hungry, it was hard to not listen. Drop and slash. Drop and slash and feed. Her warm, salty blood, running down your throat. You can feel it, can't you?! CAN'T YOU?! There it was again. Shaking his head, the movement caused the leaves to shake slightly. Flipping onto a new branch, he continued to stare at her.

His long claws dug into the bark from both his fingers and toes - both stained blood red permanently, as were his canines. What to do.. should he feed? As if in answer, his stomach growled fiercely. That was all the answer he needed.

Dropping to the ground, he landed in a low crouch behind the girl. Standing up slowly, he arm shot out at lightning speed towards the girl, his claws outstretched and ready to pierce flesh.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:07 pm

[ S H A D I N Y U U D E S H I ]
" 悪魔速度"

Flames of Death [open] Image546Flames of Death [open] Image546Flames of Death [open] Image546

A white haired man was seen standing on the edge of rocky cliff with a small smile on his face. His emerald green eyes seemly pierced through the beautiful forest scenery as if he was looking for something. Or rather...somebody. Before long he was able to find what he was looking for. "Hmmmm, so that's where little ol' Aleica is." Said Shadin out loud, as his luscious white hair blew sideways with the breeze. "Haha, Oh man. I suppose I'd better go say hello to Aleica before Urufu eats her alive. I can't have her death on my hands especially since she's apart of my group." And with that, Shadin stuck each of his hands inside the pockets of his black jeans, let out a loud hardy laugh and used flash step in order to take off from the cliff at magnificent speed; Causing a small explosion from sheer amount of reitsu his body was giving off.

"I have no need for this. It's only gonna get in my way." While making his mad dash towards Alecia's location, Shadin ditched the long-sleeved white buttoned-up shirt that he was wearing, exposing his slender, yet well toned body. "Wearing that in a fight would only give the enemy something to grab on to and fling me around like a toy." Spoke Shadin, still talking to himself as he licked his lips.

Finally, after about a twenty second flight, Shadin had approached Alecia and Urufu's vicinity. In good time to. Urufu was just about to pounce down on his prey. If he had arrived a second later there is no telling what would have happened to Alecia.

"Can't let you do that, fox!" Echoed Shadin's voice throughout the area as he quickly appeared below Urufu with a devilish smirk on his face. "Swwwwoossssh!" Not wasting any time, Shadin made an attempt to uppercut Urufu in the throat with his elbow as he directed some of the lighting already stored inside of his body to that location of his body in order to give Urufu quite the shock as well. After that, he made a short bid to trip Urufu and then jumped in the air as his right leg became engulfed in lighting.

"Calm the hell down man!"

Shadin then made an effort to try and dropkick Urufu in the head with his right leg as lighting was scattered everywhere in a dazzling explosion of electricity. Hopefully this attack, combined with his last uppercut, would stun Urufu for a short while in order for him to regain his senses. When he completed his two moves, Shadin jumped over towards Alecia with a huge grin on his face. "You really need to pay more attention to your surroundings, Alecia. My little friend over there was about to turn you into his next meal." Shadin then pointed towards wherever Urufu would be after making all those attack's on him. "But, I don't know if he is in his sane mind since his body is craving blood. So ya' better be on guard unless you want to die."

Shadin then flicked his hair and got into a fighting stance. "But don't worry, with me on your side we should be able to calm his ass down." After winking at Alecia, Shadin gave his undivided attention back to Urufu while white reitsu along with blue lighting surrounded Shadin's body as his reitsu and spiritual pressure rose.

"Now, Urufu, please snap the fuck out of it."

[E n d P o s t ]

===========================================

[ B A T T L E M U S I C ]

Artist: Damiera
Song: Quiet Mouth Loud Hands

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Alecia barely noticed anything that just happened. Something caused her to fall forwards as she turned around and move away from the battle behind her. As she regained her footing, a familiar sight appeared before her. "Shadin? ugh... the last thing I needed was you saving my ass" Alecia was a bit too ungrateful even though she would probably be dead right now. But giving in to a superior isn't something she likes to do.

"maybe I would have survived being hit. Ive pulled miracles out of the hat before you know" She walked over to Shadin's side and looked over at urufu who seemed to be somewhat possessed by something. "is he like us? or did you kick his balls?" Either way, she didn't keep her guard down. Looking at the man in front of her, she lifted her fists in case he tried anything smart.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm

In his current state, Urufu could barely dodge anything. However, he was too distracted by his hunger that he barely felt any pain. If he got blood quickly, it would be like nothing ever happened, anyway. After the barrage, he was slung under a tree, a chaotic mixture of limbs and wood, tangled in the roots.

Untangling himself, his purple eyes flashed, before he turned quickly and dove into the woods. Emerging several moments later, he was covered in blood, but had a cheerful look on his face. "Woah.. sorry about that guys..Luckily, a bear was sleeping a few meters away..poor thing.." He grinned, licking the blood off his claws.

"Anyway... What's up?" He asked, straightening out his cloak and sitting down on the roots he was previously entangled in. Thanks to the blood, his wounds were all healed, and his hair wasn't even standing on end anymore. Thank you, high speed regeneration.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:32 pm

" 悪魔速度"

Flames of Death [open] Image546Flames of Death [open] Image546Flames of Death [open] Image546

"Phew...thank god I don't have to beat anymore sense into ya, Urufu. You had me worried there for a second, man" Said Shadin with a deep sigh of relief as he let his upper body hang low to the ground; making all of the electricity and glowing white reitsu that once surrounded him vanish within seconds. ":3 Oh c'mon! I know you liked what I just did. I saved your life! There is no need to be so cold to me." Said Shadin towards Alecia with a cat like expression written on his face. (See the little emote I put when he was talking.) "I couldn't leave my dear ol' Alecia out here to get mauled. Even if there was a chance you could have saved yourself, it's better I stepped in. After all, we got this little happy ending." Shadin then jumped up in the air unexpectedly and stretched each of his arms.

"As for what he is, hmmmm, I'm not even sure WHAT we could classify him as. From what I've heard he is a human. However, from the way he fights, I think he is a vampire more then anything. :3" Said Shadin as he pointed at Urufu, having that cat like expression reappear on his face yet again. "I feel sorry for that poor little bear, Urufu. Being mauled by a vampire kid. What a shitty way to die."

"But alas, I kid about the vampire thing. I'm just glad no one got hurt in this little scuffle." Shadin then put each of his hands against the back of his head as he looked at Alecia. "And the real reason I stepped in is because I didn't want either of you hurting each other. I'm pretty sure you would have figured out a way to counter which would have led to a pretty bloody battle since the two of you aren't acquainted with one other yet. So it's not that I don't doubt your strength, I just don't want two of my alias fighting against each other to the death."

When he was finished talking to Alecia, Shadin then let out a loud yawn as he surveyed the damage the short-lived fight caused. "Hmmm, minimal damage compared to most fights I get in. Good, good."

"Alllrrriiiggghhht.....what do we do now?"

[E n d P o s t ]

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Artist: Bleach OST 4
Song: Hidden Situation

Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:49 pm

"well Thats all good and stuff, but I was hoping to see a little more action rather than a sudden stop"
Alecia turned towards a tree and began her punching ritual again. Slowly, she made larger and larger marks with her one, two combo. *thud thud* *thud thud* She cared little for the trees around her and quite happily pounded the bark off the one in front of her. Soon, the tree was nothing but a stump and mess behind it.

"still, I remember being able to smash trees in a single punch. Why cant I now? any suggestions?" Alecia smashed another tree she stood near and made a relatively large dent in its side. She smiled but that quickly faded when the tree was still standing. Then, she slumped down onto her knees and hid up against the tree. She didn't look to happy about something...
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Urufu was raging. "How many FUCKING times have I told you... DO NOT CALL ME A FUCKING VAMPIRE!" He roared. His reiatsu flared around him, sick and twisted. White hot. Thankfully, he wasn't in a bloodrage, and didn't attack those nearest him. Instead, he turned and punched a tree. With his own strength and speed attached to that of a bear, it was needless to say that the tree shattered.

Calming down, he turned to the others with a large grin on his face. "For title purposes, you may address me as Urufu the Other." He explained, before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

" 悪魔速度"

"Haahahaha, dude, I was just fucking around with you. Or trolling rather. And you fell for it." Said Shadin as he laughed at Urufu's reaction to being referred to as a "Vampire". Back when Shadin was younger he used to piss people off most of the time by taunting them like he was doing now with Urufu. There was still a bit of that teenage spirit left in Shadin that was clinging onto to dear life as he progressed further into adulthood. "So Chill, dude. It's no big deal being referred to as a vampire." Shadin then leanded against a tree nearby and smirked at Urufu. "And from what I read online, you can attract fourteen year old fangirls in America since their still obsessed with that Twilight crap." Shadin then put his finger under his lip and began to think for a bit. "How many movies have they produced already....? Five....six? Lol I don't know..."

Shadin then turned to Alecia and watched her destroy the tree, but not bring it down. "Hmmmm..." Was all Shadin had to say at first when she was finished taking out her anger on the tree. But then an idea came to him. "You know...for us Ziamichi's...our powers can fluctuate from really powerful when we or our whatever is inside of us wants us to be strong, to very weak if your demon or whatever is sealed in you wants you to be defenseless. Hell, it could be a million things with us." Said Shadin as he tried to reassure Alecia. "I've seen some vizards go through it as well when they were still learning their powers. Like that Ichigo punk."

Shadin then opened his left palm and used his right arm to punch it. "But this is one of the reasons why The Yayjuu was formed, after all. To help Ziamichi's further enhance their powers and better understand them. I'm sure I can think of something to help boost your power."

Shadin then put out his left hand towards Alecia as he had a small sphere of gold and silver light form in his palm. This little sphere of light was energy taken from his own seal along with energy from his own powers in order to enhance Alecia's strength. "Here, take this. Hopefully it'll enhance the two of you's power. I've gathered energy from my own seal mixed together with my power to hopefully strengthen your and Zazabellou's power, while still keeping her at bay with the seal. Maybe over time it'll keep granting you more power. For now, just consider this a gift from me to you."

Shadin then shot the sphere of light at Alecia's stomach and smiled.

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Song: Bed Of Roses

Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:45 pm

"well I guess I can thank you.... kinda. I think you stopped Zazabellou from trying to get in my head again" Alecia stood up from her cowering position. She knew exactly what Zaza was capable of and feared the worst. Even though she didn't sound it, she was truly grateful for his assistance. Looking around, the forest was a dark and dull place at this time. Alecia looked at her hands which she previously used to pound a tree to death with. For some reason, they felt heavier.

"hey Shadin... does this mean I could probably shatter a tree now? Or am I still too much of a low life bitch to do anything alone?" Hopefully, she would have become stronger. What Shadin had said would usually be true, so she was eager to understand more. She pulled back her fist and pounded the tree nearby once more. A violet aura encased her arm as it entered the tree's radius. This, pushed her fist straight through the tree and blasted the parts she didn't even touch. Like a violet flame, the tree began to crumble and shatter before falling to the ground. She knew she could use that power. But now it was more obvious to her. she turned to Shadin and bowed respectfully. "thanks... I suppose" Even thought it didn't sound like much, she actually was really grateful for his help throughout the weeks she was being trained.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:00 pm

"Hehe.. you want your powers advanced? Come talk to me.." Urufu grinned, before holding out his right arm. The palm facing up, his fingers curled into tight, arthritic claws. Suddenly, a white laced wind struck up around his hand. It twisted around, before finally, the white wind collided against each other. A solid gem began to form in his hands. After several minutes of this, a white diamond-like gem was in the palm of his hand. "This... this is the pulsus."

Gripping it tightly, he decided to give them a demonstration. "The pulsus allows me to do..this." He grinned, before holding his breath. Suddenly, his DNA structure began to break down. His bones began to shift inside of his skin, and the skin stretched and shifted. Thick, coarse black hair began to grow all acrossed his body, a lighter brown fur growing inbetween his toe pads.

Finally, after the transformation was complete, he was a bear. A great, black grizzly bear. Rearranging his vocal cords, he began to speak. "The pulsus allows me to take my powers one stage further. That's right...I just turned into a fucking bear." He growled in a thick, raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:44 pm

" 悪魔速度"

"Yeah, I know everyone in this group knows how hard it is to fight off the other side. It's a struggle, but we are here to make each stronger, learn from one another and overpower our demons, angels, alter ego or whatever the fuck else is sealed inside of ya'. That's just how we do things." Said Shadin as he smiled at Aleica. "As for smashing that tree, heh, I bet you could level a few dozen trees now. I believe what I just did now fixed your power to stay at a high fluctuation. All you have to do is keep up the training and the possibilities should be endless." Shadin then looked back at Aleica as she bowed at him. "Again, it's no problem coming from me. You can thank me by just using your powers for good or neutral purposes." Shadin then sighed and looked sideways for a second. "...after all....I don't want another Kin on my hands...." This time, when Shadin spoke, it was in a more quiet tone as a brief hint of sadness could be seen in emerald green eyes.

However, before Shadin could dwell any further into Kin, Urufu had caught his attention. Slowly, he turned his head towards Urufu's direction and caught a glimpse of the Pulus. "So that's the gem those Iramasha's were in an uproar about." Said Shadin as he rose his eyebrow at the gem. "Interesting...." Using the cheetah like speed his body possessed, he used flash step and was in front of Urufu in the blink of an eye. "Well, that's quite amusing. Maybe that, combined with what I just did to Alecia will make her much stronger."

Shadin then jumped two feet from Urufu to get a slightly better view of his new bear body. "Interesting. Very interesting. So what else does the Gem do? I heard you could use it to strengthen the entire human race. Is that true? Anything you can confirm with it?" Shadin was very intrigued in learning more about this gem since perhaps it could help him with his own group. "I also heard it jump starts powers....maybe it could help the people struggling in my group...."

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Gorillaz
Song: Rhinestone Eyes

Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:26 pm

"before you get any ideas, I will not become a test subject for your experiments. I don't care if this gem made me a god, I can't put myself through such horror again. So you ugly bear, I don't want to gain wait and an overdose of hair"

Alecia was not happy. Even though she knew it would benefit her over time, becoming a tester isn't what she came here for. In fact, she didn't come here for anything. Looking at her fists, they began to course with energy. Her entire arm was beginning to emit a violet aura. Then, a voice broke out into her mind. "seems as though my little princess has gotten some assistance from a high and mighty bloke. And I thought you only liked girls" "tch... Looks like you can talk again." "well something perked my interest. If I had that stone, I could become more powerful than ever before. Take it from him. Feed it to me!"

Alecia could feel her arm wanting to reach out towards the bear. Her kind and body obeyed the inner demons words. But her soul was not. "don't underestermate me now" the violet aura coated the arm that slowly began to move. By doing this, it seemed to has stopped it from continuing it's path. "don't use my powers to stop me. That is not what I gave them to you for" "I let you have my body, what more do you want?"

to urufu and shadin however, this entire convorsation looked like Alecia had mental problems and was talking to her imaginary friend.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:54 pm

" 悪魔速度"

"I take it this must be Zazabellou speaking, eh? Well I must commend you on having such guts to reveal yourself while I'm around." Said Shadin as he walked towards Aleica with casually, but with a hint of caution. Since, after all, you were dealing with a wild Ziamichi. Anything was bound to happen whenever a Ziamichi's host would rear it's ugly head. And believe me, Shadin has had many experiences where his own demon, Oni Chiita, would take over his body in the past. It's caused him to kill many shinigami during his days in the Gotei 13, kill his former lover, kill his best friend and his girlfriend he was causing after and cause so damage in his life. So he knew where the threat level was with Zazabellou's force coming out of Alecia's body.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but I seriously doubt Urufu would just hand over a gem he created to the likes of you. And even IF you could get past him, I would not grant you access to such a powerful thing. So I'm sorry if you today is the day your going to become lucky. If anything, you choose the wrong time to make your presence known to us. 'Cause all that's gonna happen now is you going back into Alecia's body because of your retarded actions." Shadin was then face to face with Aleica as his right hand was covered with dozens of red and white sparks. Seems like Shadin had something planned for Zazabellou.

"Now, get back in there, bitch." Collecting more energy from his own seal, Shadin formed another sphere of red light at the tips of his fingers as he pointed both his index and middle finger at Alecia's head. 'God, I hate doing this, but it has to be done. My own seal will reform over time. Not only that, but I have Urahara on my side along with dozens of other people. I'll be alright. I'll just strengthen my own seal later. 'Cause right this girl needs my help and I know the strength of seal could really help her against this damned Zazabellou.' Thought Shadin before he prepared to do his kindly deed.

"NOW GET BACK!" Shouted Shadin as he grabbed the sphere, held it in his palm and would hopefully slam it into Alecia's head. If he was to make contact with her, an intense shockwave would rock the entire forest for about a half mile as lighting sparks would scatter over a one thousand feet area. Red, black, purple, white and blue lighting. Almost every color of the rainbow, hehe. Anyway, what should be happening is the power from Shadin's own seal should be becoming absorbed by Alecia's body in order to hold off Zazabellou from taking any further control of Alecia. It may also give her a small boost in power, but it's mainly to help her maintain control over her powers.

Once the transformation was done, Shadin jumped back and got into a defensive stance as he awaited to see what Alecia had did. "Now are you gonna go back now or do I have to come inside there myself? You'd better be smart about this, Zazabellou." He then formed his zanpukto in his hand and pointed it towards Aleica to show Zazabellou that he meant serious business.

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Bleach OST 3
Song: Escalon

Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Alecia fell to her knees completely oblivious to her surroundings. her vision went form a dull grey to a black and back to grey several times before things slowly became a blurred mess. The feeling in her head had strangely disappeared but her hand was acting a bit differently. Sparks of violet flames shot from finger to finger like static electricity. Zazabellou wasn't one to be completely blocked off from Alecia.

The possession didn't go according to planned and created an unstable joining between the two. In theory, its like having a wet sheet of paper take the role as Alecia's mind control. Zazabellou was the waterfall nearby the paper had previously fallen into.

"eh... its weird being the center of attention"
"well I'm not going home just yet. Your too valuable a resource to just drop. This guy should stop pummelling shit into your face and just wait. he he"
"heh... I don't know who is right or wrong but I do know your the worst thing to happen to my mind"
"yet your powers have definatly grown"
"that I'm thankful for I suppose. But the suffering and agony involved in taking control isn't something I want to go through every day. Just waking up involves a lot of sedatives and painkillers"
"your fault for having a messed up head. probably those horrible decisions you made in the past. You know I'm allergic to those sedatives too"

just then, reality quickly caught up with her. Alecia's vision began to blur like it had before but in reverse. Blur, grey... black. Her head ached once more but she didn't yell out at all. Instead, her body fell to the floor unconscious. The strain put onto her had caused a complete reboot of her system. Zazabellou however began to think to herself inside Alecias resting body.

"crap... she fainted. Such a weak soul to have possessed. Oh well... maybe I could show her something cool to do later on. when she wakes for her daily screaming fit"
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm

" 悪魔速度"

After realizing the threat stabilized itself, Shadin had his Zanpukto fade away seemly into nothingness; When in reality it was just stored back inside of his seal so he wouldn't have to carry it around so much. "You sure are talkative for someone who is not much of a threat at the moment. Have you ever learned to just shut up for once, Zazabellou?" Spoke Shadin as he rose his eyebrow. "All you do is talk and torment people with your hideous voice until they passout. Fuck, if I was stuck with you I'd lose my damn mind to. Aside from that, the most I've gotten out of you is talk. Your all talk and no action. Alecica has done alot more fighting for that body then you have. So I don't think your in a position to gripe." Shadin added on, as he walked closer to Alecia until he was eventually standing over her body.

"So, what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna play nicely or you just gonna keep spewing trash out of your filthy soul? Hell, I think you talk more shit then my younger brother. And he's a real cocky son of a bitch at times." Shadin then folded his arms and titled his head as he let out an annoyed sigh. "Seriously, what the hell am I gonna do with you? What do you suggest we do, Mrs.Zazabellou? Because I obviously can't stand anymore talking from your ass and I know my buddy over there will join in soon. Are you gonna show me some combat skills or I'm gonna have to take you back to the Yayjuu in order to perform more methods of sealing you deeper in her and you losing more control? It's all up to you. We can do this peacefully, or violently."

Shadin then stood up and cracked his neck a few times. He needed something to relief his own stress soon. "I don't care which option you choose, just make soon. I'm starting to get tired of this whole drawn process. Either get back in her body, shut up or do something. It's not that hard." After rubbing his right shoulder, Shadin looked to the left and spat before looking down at Alecia.

"So hurry up."

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Bleach OST 3
Song: Escalon

Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Zazabellou had little interest in what Shadin was talking about. In all honesty, it was the other way round for her. "you should learn to talk nicely to a lady. If you wont, then maybe a guy would be better" Zazabellou quickly took on different aspects of the three that stood around the forest. Her features strangely morphed from their violet clothing Alecia wore to create a copy of Shadin himself. However, the female voice stayed the same and the eye colour was a bright pink.

"Tell yourself to get his ass out of here. ha, its fun making people talk to themselves" Zaza seemed to be having a laugh with herself. But quickly gained the seriousness of the situation. Shadin was a powerful man and Zaza wasn't that prepared to fight such a high level. "ill tell ya what. Ill leave you guys alone for now and get back inside this bitch but you gotta stop with all this seal crap before I start losing my temper more often. Especially when your not around."

Zaza slowly disappeared into the wind like paint being washed away from the palette. her evil laugh still mocked Shadin even after she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames of Death [open]   Flames of Death [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flames of Death [open]
Page 1 of 1