WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_vote_lcapKoji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_voting_barKoji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_vote_lcapKoji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_voting_barKoji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cantorregno

Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC)   Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:04 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Info

Name: The Sandman
True Age: 526
Apparel:

Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Sandman01

Personality:

The Sandman is known quite well for never saying a word, especially when he is sneaking up on his prey. Since he is always silent, not many know much about him or his past, increasing his mysterious personality. He never converses with anyone and has no friends. He wanders around in the darkness. The only time he is seen is right before he strikes. The Sandman has a very synical state of mind as well. He never instantly kills his prey, instead, he likes to 'play' with them by an elonged death by torture. He loves to hear them scream and squirm around trying desperately to escape for their imminent death. On top of this, he also has a slight masochistic personality as well. Although many say that these two can never be together, the Sandman loves the feel of the cold blade piercing his skin, the pleasure gives him a thrill and increases his stamina through adrenaline, as if everytime he is struck he gets stronger.

Zanpakutou
Zanpakutou Name: Zetsumei Mokumoku
Zanpakutou Apparel: Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Ninja
Zanpakutou Spirit: Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) AbsoluteSandmanHCcvr
Zanpakutou Inner World: Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Desert2_OPT

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: "Tear the flesh from their bones, Zetsumei Mokumoku."
Shikai Apparel:

Nothing about the Sandman's appearance changes, except for the fact that his zanpakuto vanishes and his hands to mid-forearm are covered in sand.

Shikai Abilities:

When in Shikai, the Sandman obtains full control of all sand in the surroundings and on his arms.

The first of his abilities is his weakest. This is pretty much an extension of his arms. Since the molecules in his hands are made completely of sand in shikai, he is able to increase his reach and change the shape of his hands into different objects. His reiatsu makes the object hard and/or sharp depending on what it is.

The second ability is a ball of sand. The Sandman can punch into the air and a medium-sized ball of sand shoots off in the direction that he punched. Although it is just sand, the blast packs a powerful blow since it is combined with his reiatsu.

His final ability is to create a sandstorm. This can either be used as an attack or in defense. If he uses it as an attack, the sandstorm takes form as a giant tornado and follows the opponent around, lashing shards of sand and debris around in the air as well. The other use is to create a 'smokescreen' effect. He can cover the entire area in sand and can use it to his advantage and not be detected.

Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Bankai, Akumu Mokumoku
Bankai Apparel: When the Sandman is in his bankai state, the sand off of his hands disappears. His eyes turn pitch black and his hair grows longer. His skin becomes paler.
Bankai Abilities:

The first of Koji's abilities in bankai is 'nightshade' which is the same basic effect as his sandstorm before it. This ability makes all light non-existent, taking away all sight. Nothing but pitch black darkness, afterall, most of people's fears come alive in the darkness. After years of training his bankai, he has gained the ability of noctournal vision and can see in his own darkness.

His second and final ability is the ability to bring his opponent's deepest fears to reality. In order for Koji to activate this ability, he must first have landed an attack on the opponent. These fears are merely a figment of their imaginations, but they do not come to realize it as they are so realistic. The nightmares are able to touch and hurt the opponents as if they were really there, however, no real physical harm comes to them, instead it is pure mental torture. Since these beings are just in their mind, they cannot be destroyed by slicing and dicing them, just like a real nightmare, your fear never goes away. The only way to destroy them--Well, I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Twisted Evil

Back Drop

Background:
All of Koji's entire life in the Human World have been completely forgotten after he died and appeared mysteriously in a strange place known by the inhabitants as Rukongai. However, Koji quickly took a liking to the place. Even though it was a bit drab, he made friends there quickly. These were his friends for about 10 years. They did everything together and got into trouble together. They were never apart. Until the day where Koji was discovered. A shinigami was travelling through Rukongai and he witness Koji's show of skill with reiatsu. Immediately, Koji was drafted into the Shinigami Academy and forced to leave his friends behind. This alone placed a bitterness on the shinigami. However, he soon forgot this incident and made new friends while in the academy. Although Koji was not the best student, he showed the most promise as a shinigami, he was dedicated and stuck to the laws of Seireitei.

However, the tyranny of Soul Society began to beat at his heart and mind as everyday he realized the corruption within the ranks of the Shinigami. His eyes were not opened to this until he reached his captain seat. However, as soon as he realized all of this, he would not stand for it. The actions of the other shinigami, especially the elite, were unforgiveable and Koji would not remain a part of Soul Society anymore. In fact, one fatal day Koji went rampant on the Gotei and took out half of Soul Society before finally being aprehended. Although they quickly rebuilt all of the damage, Koji escaped before the day of his execution and managed to steal his zanpakuto back.

Koji now spends his days in his hideout base in Soul Society where no shinigami can find him, only coming out to reak his havoc upon the tyrannous shinigami he once called allies. He is continued to be hunted and is on their most wanted list. Koji does not affiliate with any organization because he does not wish to have the same pain as he did when he left Soul Society.

Side notes: Koji is an Evil Rogue Shinigami, in case you haven't gotten that down yet. =P

Others
RP Sample: Bite me... <-<
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC)   Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:28 am

approved 1-3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Koji the Sandman (NOT my NPC)
Page 1 of 1