WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Kin Iramasha I_vote_lcapKin Iramasha I_voting_barKin Iramasha I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Kin Iramasha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Kin Iramasha Empty
PostSubject: Kin Iramasha   Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:43 am

IRAMASHA

Name: Kin Iramasha

Appearance:

Kin Iramasha __Noir___Become___by_orin

Kin Iramasha __Noir___Kill_Caustic___by_orin

Background:

Kin Iramasha was born 120 years ago on May 11th, 1893 inside of the Iramasha Medical Squad's facility. He was the son of two demon Iramasha's apart of the lower branch of the demon half of the Iramasha Clan. Kin has only a few memories of them when he was an infant because at the age of of two they were each sent out on a mission to help the Gotei 13 with an outbreak of Arrancar from the Espada. Once the reports were confirmed that each of them had died, Kin was shipped off to live with his mothers parents until they each thought he was ready to take care of himself at the age of 8 and sent him packing. They gave him a small shack to live in somewhere down in an isolated place in the Iramasha Town Center. After that, they left him and never spoke to him ever again. Why? Because they simply thought his parents were weak too easily be killed by Arrancar and that their son would not amount to anything. Sadly, however, these kinds of thoughts would spread throughout the whole clan about Kin.

You see, most demons on the lower and mid branches were often bitter around this time at the Main Families and wanted all families to strengthen themselves along with their children. If your parents were weak, of if you were weak, you would easily be out-cased in the demon half of the Iramasha Clan. And that's what had happened Kin. Nobody on the demon side of the clan really took the time to ever get to know him, they just labeled him as a loser, wimp, weakling and always looked down on him. So this also meant that he would be easily bullied by other children as well. During most of his youth other demon members often beat Kin up for fun, stole things out of his house, mocked him and his parents or mess up his home.

And on some occasions it got really ugly. During one instance some of the demon children beat Kin up to the point where he nearly died. Or another where they forced him to watch them destroy each and every item that his parents once owned; The children even beat Kin around with a sword his mother passed down to him and eventually smashed that to pieces as well. Finally, there was a situation where the kids when they were older tied Kin up in his shack and set the place on fire with energy blast. They had intended to kill him, but luckily Eiji Iramasha had saved him in the nick of time.

This had kept up for over ninety years until Kin decided he had enough and decided to run away to human world. He picked an abandoned building in Karakura Town to live in for awhile. And for a few weeks it was fine, until the Arrancar that had killed his parents discovered Kin. This Arrancar didn't have anything better to do at the time, so he battled Kin until he was at near death. Kin thought this was end, but luckily a newly teenage Shadin Yuudeshi came to Kin's rescue and saved him from the Arrancar.

And that's where the friendship of a lifetime would begin....

After being saved by Shadin, Kin hoped to stick around with his new buddy. I mean, this is the first time someone had really made an effort to save him. To Kin, Shadin was seriously like a knight in shining armor. So, Having no real objections to it, Shadin let Kin become one of his new friends.

During the course of their friendship they shared a brother like bound. They had each others back. Shadin taught Kin how to street fight, increased his power somewhat, taught him how to harden up, listened to stories of his past life on Iramasha Island about the lower branch of demons, always saved Kin whenever someone would try to fight him and Shadin pretty much protected Kin like he was his own little brother. Meanwhile Kin would always look up to Shadin, try to emulate his attitude, learn more about the human world from him and gain a pretty happy personality from the changes Shadin had made in his life. Kin also made a group of new friends from the people Shadin hung around.

Together with the new friends, they would have their share of fights, bonding, laughter, joy and all the other experiences a pack of friends usually share. Although, out of this new group of people, Kin found another person who was like a family member to him. Midori Surigara. Her heroine type personality always made Kin feel at ease, made him feel more accepted and he pretty much came to like her anyway when her and Shadin eventually got together.

But...even this was not enough to compensate for how weak Kin was compared to all these other people. Whenever he would try to protect himself, it would always end in failure or result in someone having to save his ass. Mainly Shadin always came to his rescue. Especially when Nero had attacked the citizens of Karakura back in 2007. He watched as everyone grew stronger and stronger over the course of the next two years, but he still remained the same. And then he still had people that looked down on him and mocked him, mainly Iori Surigara, Midori's sister. After two years, it reached it's peak when the battle with Ender was just beginning.

The path to becoming an evil overlord would begin here...

During the first battle that took place against in Karakura Town, Kin merely watched hopelessly as all of his comrades fought against this new and powerful foe. He started wishing for something that could make him as strong as the others and able to stand on his on two feet. Something that would stop people from looking down on him, walking all over him and make him powerful. He just wanted to be...strong. Which is when Hime came to picture. She was the biggest ray of hope Kin had ever seen in his life. The minute she appeared, she instantly had faith in his abilities as a person. All he needed was someone to help awaken those powers.

Sadly, though, it would mean betraying all of his friends along with Shadin and Midori. But during the time, Kin didn't care. All he was worried about was getting to know this new girl better, meeting Ender and enhancing his powers so that he could be on the same level as friends. So, enticed by Hime's charm, personality, faith in him and her good looks, Kin blindly followed her into what would change the course of his life along with billions of others in the future.

After going to Ender's realm and receiving the Seal of Junsui, Hime, Kyoko and Kin trained furiously and eventually got Kin's power up to where he was able to fight Iori surigara on a one-on-one match where they both ended up nearly killing each other if it wasn't for Hime stepping in. From that battle, however, she noticed Kin had used too much of the seal's power and discovered that a dangerous alter ego was forming. Not only that, but she knew Kin would turn into a mindless beast if he used too much of this seal's power and would be abused by Ender. So, before the final battle, Hime released the seal on her, Kin and Kyoko. It was diffcult, but it had to be done.

But, their problems wasn't finished yet. Shadin and Midori had assembled a team to get Kin back from Ender's clutches. Now, back then, Kin still cared for Shadin in a SANE way. He still thought of the two as brothers along with Midori being his sister. Hell, he even tried to stop Ender from going after Shadin for his Ziamichi. But....he couldn't go back to them. His quest for power wasn't finished. So he assembled his crew in order to combat Shadin in the middle of Ender's Real. It was a monstrous battle, which ended up in a showdown between Shadin and Kin. And at the last moment....Shadin hesitated against Kin because he still saw his little brother in him. That gave Kin the edge to defeat Shadin and escape from Ender's realm with Hime and Kyoko to never be seen by them for the next 4 years.

Even though he was victorious, Kin knew when he was injured and backed away from the entire war with Hime and Kyoko until Ender was eventually defeated. Once they received word that the Ender was confirmed to be dead along with his army, they went back to his realm and claimed it as their own. They renamed it "The Kokuryuteshi's Realm" and gathered leftovers from Ender's army to join them.

From then on....heh....the rest is history.

Personality:

On the outside Kin seemly like a soft-spoken, but feared intellectual. Whenever he is around his soldiers he usually likes to assert his dominance by maintaining a serious persona. It's just something he does in order to keep them from thinking he is weak. And if someone has the nerve to go against him he will either send them to his prison camp in the Kokuryuteshi, send them to the torture facility or simply kill them on the spot. It's all a matter of being the Alpha-Male.

However, Kin is still a fair person when it comes to his followers. He has made a vow to fulfill any wishes within reason his soliders and higher-ups have. It usually means he'll take their famlies, friends or whomever else to a refugee camp on the outskirts of Kokuryu City, keeping a territory from being destroyed for some of his higher-ups, giving his soldiers more power and things along that kind of nature.

Kin also tends to show his more peaceful side whenever he is with Aisu or some of the original members of the Kokuryuteshi. He can be seen smiling, laughing and even making some jokes just like the way he use to be. Although he still tries to maintain some of that serious persona from before, but it's more laid-back then before. Like he is truly at peace. Especially whenever he is around Hime.

Branch: Lower Branch of Demons

Hime: Kin likes, or rather loves Hime because she is the person, aside from Shadin and Midori, who actually had faith in his powers. Basically, when these two first met, it was love at first sight for him. He cherishes Hime and will do anything to protect her and ensure her happiness is kept.

Shadin and Midori: In a demented way, Kin still cares for these two. However, he knows they will never come to his side. At least...not by their own will. So he intends to enslave these two in order to have them back at his side again in order to complete his family.

Modern Technology: Kin likes what he saw during his time in Karakura Town. He liked video games, cars, skateboards, comptuers, TV's and everything else modern society he has. So, with this in mind, Kin had his Research Department invent their own versions of these things for his city and gave it a futuristic outlook.

His Army: What leader wouldn't love their own army? He loves how far it has come from it's humble beginnings to the megahouse of power it is now. It's truly an amazing force.

Dislikes:

Opposition: Kin dislikes ANYONE who is trying to stop him from his own personal dreams and goals along with the goals of his army.

Threats to his loved ones: If any person he cares about is in danger, he will do his best to save them and use ALL of his resources to eliminate any threat that they are up against.

Fear:

Hime Dying: Hime is the main piece to the puzzle that completes him. She is basically his other half. If something were to ever happen to her....Kin would be a wreck. I seriously doubt he would ever be the same again if she ever died.

Class: Demon

Powers:

(I'm only putting the basics. I'm hiding the rest until later.)

~Powerful Reitsu~

Most Iramasha's are known for their strong amounts of reitsu each has within their body.

~Gem Creation~

The Stronger Iramasha's are also known for their ability to store or seal mass amounts of energy into special gems or emeralds found only on their floating island for long term use.

(I.E. The Master Emerald, The Angelic Emeralds and Demonic Emeralds)

~Chaos Control~

Chaos Control is a technique created by the first founders of the Iramasha Clan. When this technique is activated it allows the user to teleport from short range distances at first, then when they become more master this move more they able to use to technique to teleport from long range distances along with being able to warp anywhere as long they can sense someones spiritual pressure or reitsu. When they become more powerful they sometimes able to slow down within a limited range and gain the upper hand on their opponents.

Although, there is also a limit to how many times you can do Chaos Control within a certain time period. You may only perform Chaos Control

~Chaos Soul~

(The Symbol)

Kin Iramasha Image211

Only Iramasha's who have obtained at least their Angel Form or Demon form can use this. Once they activate this technique a red barrier develops all around their body, a mysterious sybmol appears behind them, and two clones of the user appear outside of the shield made of light or darkness. When using this move they are able to look inside the soul of any person they wish. After entering the soul of the person they choose, the user will often go after their source of power and seal it away for a short amount of time. When fully mastered they are able to seal away powerful Ziamichi's.

(I.E. When Frost sealed Touketsu's powers from within Ketsu.)

But, a major downside of using this technique is that if the barrier protecting them comes down and someone is able to injure their body, the user can end up being stuck within the persons soul they are in. And if they are still within the persons soul and that person happens to die, well, the user also ends up dying with them

~Chaos Hell~

Mostly used by the demon half of the Iramasha Clan or Fallen Angels, Chaos Hell is an illusion type of technique. To activate this technique the user usually (You don't have it, but it helps with concentration) puts their hands together as if their praying, closes their eyes and they have a glowing red circle with many symbols appear below them while saying "Chaos Hell".

When Chaos Hell is triggered the user often goes deep into his or hers opponents brain to disturb all of their senses in hopes of causing false images or cause agonizing pain from trauma.

To combat the effects of Chaos Hell, there are two options. The first option is for the opponent to stop the flow of users reitsu in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's reitsu. This can also be done by an unaffected person. The second option is through intense pain not caused by Chaos Hell and utilizing the resulting pain to bring their senses back in order.

Forms: Demon Angel, Hell Angel, Devil Angel, Unique Angel Form

Kin's Unique Angel Form puts his body in a state to whenever it was the strongest and producing the most power. Sort of like when Windows XP does a system restore. For the first 10 minutes it eats away at the first half of whatever reitsu he has available. The same thing for the next 10. And for the next 10 or 20 minutes it eats away at his life energy. He usually has to stop at around the first 15 minutes in order to save his body since when he enters this form his body is constantly devouring energy.

Also, when he enters this form, his appearance will change to whatever he looked like at his strongest. So it can vary.

Roleplay Sample: Do I really need one? You all know well enough from all my past RP's that I'm qualified to play a 0 tier character.[strike]

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

Kin Iramasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kin Iramasha   Kin Iramasha Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:00 am

Approved 0-2+~
Back to top Go down

Kin Iramasha
Page 1 of 1