WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_vote_lcapWhy I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_voting_barWhy I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_vote_lcapWhy I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_voting_barWhy I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)

Go down 
+2
Silim
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Empty
PostSubject: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:49 am

[ S H A D I N Y U U D E S H I ]
" 悪魔速度"

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546

(Copypaster from the other thread about their plan)

Spoiler:

Out of thin air, high up above the skies of the Gotei 13, a moderate sized white portal began to rip apart sky itself. And from out of this portal came Shadin Yuudeshi; Bursting straight into this strange world from upon the brightness that was within the portal at around two hundred and fifty miles per hour, leaving a wide-raging trail of dust dust in his wake, along with sending pulses of spiritual pressure throughout the area. Though, he didn't care much if would have someone happened to pick up on his power. Since, after all, one of the shinigami would detect him eventually. But this didn't detour Shadin at all. No, any man could see that he was deeply determined to succeed in whatever battle he was preparing to face.

Behind those emerald green eyes of his laid the beating heart of a true friend attempting to protect one of it's mates from falling right into the cold, black abyss that was the white tower on Sokyoku Hill. This person It was a very close friend he was trying to save. A friend he held near and dear to his heart and owed very many things to for the terrible deeds he's done to him in the past thanks to his demonic power. It was a friend that was in desperate need of assistance.

'Don't worry buddy, I'm on my way! I won't let them hold you in that damned place for long. I'm here to whoop ass, save you and get the fuck out of here! I refuse to lose any more friends just because life wants to be a bitch to me. I lost Yuki, I've killed many of my former squad members and I lost the fight to save Kin. I simply REFUSE to let you slip out of my life to. I'll do everything in my power to save you and beyond. You have my word.' Thought Shadin to himself as he had a serious expression written across his face. He was determined to make this mission a success. No matter what the fucking cost.

Thanks to his heightened senses Shadin had obtained from the Cheetah Demon inside him named, Oni Chiita; he was able to detect a large, but weak group of shinigami gathering two miles ahead of him to block off his path towards The tower. All Shadin could do was laugh to himself at this pathetic attempt to stop his rescue operation. Nothing, not even god himself would stand in the way of this mission. Anything that jeopardized the complete success of this rescue procedure would be obliterated and sent to oblivion.Not a damn thing was going to get in Shadin Yuudeshi's way today.

"Fuck, I really hope Zin will finish up his end of the plan soon."
Spoke Shadin to himself with a small frown, in a hurry to reach the tower. "But, until he does, I suppose I can give myself this warm up!" Eager to pump himself for the long, grueling battle he had ahead of himself, Shadin quickly began Unsheathing his Zanpukto. Once his Zanpukto was in hand he shouted out...

"Strike, Sekkyoku!"

Upon saying those words, his shikai was activated. After he was in Shikai, Shadin had numerous bolts of lighting constantly appearing around his body, his eyes pupils became much thinner and more animal like in appearance, he grew sharp fangs along with a set of claws and his hair becomes somewhat spiky. The blade on his Zanpukto also glowed bright white as it was flowing with a huge amount electricity stored inside. "This is all the energy I need to waste on you chumps!" And with that, Shadin swung his blade with complete confidence in his ability's as a strong wave of lighting destroyed all the soldiers in his path. Once those goons were out of the way, he expected Zin to hurry the hell up and save Ritsuka's mom.

"Alright, I'm here!" Finally, after a short flight and battle, he had finally mad it to the famous white tower on Sōkyoku Hill. Not wanting to take the stairs, he used his speed to run up the tower at a blinding speed and jump in front of the window Ritsuka would most likely see him at. "HEY BUDDY, I CAME TO SAVE THE DAY YET AGAIN! LET'S FUCKING GET OUT OF THIS PLACE! SHINIGAMI ARE GONNA START CRAWLING ALL THE PLACE SOON! WE GOTTA MOVE! I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ON THE WAY TO EARTH, BUT YOUR MOTHER IS SAFE!"

Shadin then jumped inside of the tower, grabbed Ritsuka, and quickly jumped back out the window and took off towards the sky.

[E n d P o s t ]

===========================================

[ B A T T L E M U S I C ]

Artist: 65daysofstatic
Song: Go Complex

Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

[Hagiwara Toja]

What was that mess? First, a sudden alarm rang off, literally letting the Captain fall out of his bed. Cursing out loud, the fourth Captain grabbed his Zanpakuto, no time to go see Koga first. He would know what to do, leading the squad to heal the injured, but Toja would still take some of his men with him, just in case. But the first priority with that alarm was: Stop the intruder at all cost, kill if not possible otherwise. With a quick Shunpo out of the window of his room in the quarters of his squad, Hagiwara landed on the ground.
"Quick, you sleepheads! This is the highest alarm in the whole Seireitei! Healer Squads 2, 5 and 7, with me! The other squads act on Kogas directions! Stay away from the front lines!" He called out with his loudest possible voice without sounding like he was shrieking. The other Shinigami had trouble actually following him once he dashed off - many healers couldn't even use Shunpo.
It was not for long until Hagiwara stumbeled across a battlefield. Or rather, slaughterfield. Instantly, his eyes darkened, his expression changed from concerned to outright RAGE. At this point, nobody would make the mistake to think he was a girl anymore, after seeing the pure flames behind the collor of his eyes as his Zanpakuto Spirit enflamed.
"Healing Squads, scatter! Find any survivors, stabilize them, and bring them to the hospital ASAP! Don't follow me! Light up the Sky, Hotaru!"

[MUSIC FROM THIS POINT: ]

Jumping forward, his blade enflamed itself, changing form as he was still drawing it from the sheath on his back. Racing across the ground, he had only one goal in mind and eyes - the Tower. He could feel the intruders Reiatsu and would follow it. With some risky jumps, he was only meters away from something speeding up the prison. Whoever this intruder was, had quite some nerve... But wait, didn't he recognize this stature? He was to fast to say it clearly, though. And even if, it was his duty to exterminate that danger to Seireitei. As the unknown person jumped into a window, Toja raised his left hand, aiming at the place his target would appear again...
"Bakudō 61.: Rikujōkōrō!" The voice of the small captain called out, and as Shadin appeared in the window, six fast light pillars attacked him from various locations. Should they hit their target, the force of them would pin his arms against the body and immobilize every part of him, and would lead to an uncontrolled fall down towards the earth. But that wasn't everything Toja would throw at this threat to his home... But for a split second, he stopped. That was... Shadin Yuudeshi. A rogue Shinigami, being charged with murder, fleeing from Soul Society and treason. How much of that was true, he could not say. But still, Hagiwara would strike him down. Raising his flaming red blade, he jumped forward. If his Bakudo had hit, he would attempt to aim the next attacks right at the falling person, if not, he would aim upwards.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!" Toja started his incarnation of the first spell. One of the 'basic' Kido, he could've used it without incarnation, but still he said it... ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" After this unusual long incarnation, Toja showed the truely frigthening ability he possessed. As a former Kido Corps, he was able to chant two spells at once, combine them, and fire them off at the exact same time!
From his left hand, a red, glowing orb of fire energy shot forward, while a huge pulse of yellow energy left his blade, both aimed at Shadin.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:27 am

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Photo01

~Ritsuka~

A Young man Lay Down in A Tall Tower, biding his time, waiting for this hell that he was enduring to be over. Just Waiting for his mother to be proven innocent, Just waiting to be able to be in her arm's and be in his mother's love. This...Was all he wished for..., But sadly, Fate Lie A Different Type of Situation.

All thanks to one man, tsubine zarkonheiz...His hate for that man grew to an impecable rate for this...Deed. that was done, And Snow, Well she was not excluded from the hate either, for how much she tried to hurt his mother. he loved her, but this had surely created A Breech in their relationship. Ritsuka may have been a loyal dog, but once you really crossed him or jaded him.

He would surely have a underlying hate for you. He got up and walked Around the Tower's space, and sighed...Waiting, Waiting for the time to be set free. Or At least, see if his mother was set free. But...In the middle of nowhere, He Seen, A Young White haired sillouhette, appear right in front of him. it was none other then shadin yuudeshi. a good friend of his Through the year's, He didn't expect Him of all people to be here!,

His face lit up with hapiness, to see him. "Shadin, You're here! ah...ahh! you're gitagita afterall!" he said in a happy tone as he waved his arm's, he then heard of him, breaking in to come for an escape, knowing this all too well, even though he was dense and stupid. certain situations called for a smart brain, With this in mind he was grabbed, As Shadin, Was Taking him off back to human world, it made him happy to know his mother was still alright.

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm

__//Byakuya Kuchiki|Captain of the 6th Division\\__
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Be969c0e0ba95a6de7cba500d928e7c9

::The alarms had woke Byakuya from his afternoon nap, and of course, it annoyed him greatly. Standing up, the Captain looked out of his window and to Soukyoku Hill. The sun made his long black hair shine, and it was a sight to see Byakuya without his hairpiece on. As his grey eyes stared at the solitary white tower, something caught his attention.

Seeing what appeared to be a white-haired figure jump into the tower's window, Byakuya had a feeling on who this person would be. And it sure as hell wouldn't be an easy fight. Quickly, yet neatly dressing himself, Byakuya kept an eye on the tower. Lastly, as one of his servants handed him Senbonzakura, he noticed the white-haired figure with another figure.

As he stepped onto the veranda of his room in the Sixth Division Barracks, he glanced once more at the figure and confirmed his suspicions.

Shadin Yudeshi.

A traitor who is once again breaking the sacred laws of the Soul Society. Flickering away using shunpo, Byakuya landed in front of Shadin after Toja had fired his kidou. Staring into the eyes of the beast, Byakuya's posture never faltered.::

"Shadin Yudeshi. You are hereby ordered to return Ritsuka Kando to the Second Division. Then you are to hand yourself over to the Second Division for going absent without leave. Failure to do so will involve the use of force."

::Byakuya's voice never changed. It was that same tone that he had whenever someone was doing something against his orders or the law. It was the same tone heard when Renji attempted to save Rukia.

Knowing Shadin, Byakuya knew this wouldn't be easy. He had a technique for this. Disappearing in the blink of an eye, Byakuya appeared behind Shadin. Pivoting on his right foot, Byakuya drew Senbonzakura and sliced at his back. This technique was known as "Senka". Senka is a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike. This would, effectively, cut off one's spirit energy. However, the movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.::

"Though it has been a while...Mr. Yudeshi."
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

---------------------------------------

"If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you"
-Toshiro Hitsugaya

Captain of 10th Division: Hitsugaya Toshiro
日番谷 冬獅郎
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Tag4

Approved...

Not Approved...

Those were the words of the day, as the 10th division held paperwork of criminals all over the Soul Society. The recent detainees were that of mysterious people and were under many crimes. They were charged and to be sentenced accordingly to Central 46. The problem with all this is...

"Why am I doing all this myself?"

Toshiro Hitsugaya, the youngest captain of the Gotei 13, was in charge of his own division of many individuals and a beautiful Vice Captain. Only problem is that they all want to party and do nothing while Hitsugaya does everything. How was this in any way right? The pen snapped in Hitsugaya's hands as he was not pleased at his Divisions recent performance. Drills for the next week should shape them all up, and for Rangiku...

No alcohol for 2 whole days...

That will shape her up!

As the day went on, Hitsugaya continued to do his paperwork as thoughts of Hinamori went though his head. What was she up to anyways? Was she busy in the 5th Division at all? It is all a mystery anyways since she had to go through those traumatic times.

As Hitsugaya looked for another pen to complete his paperwork, a loud alarm went off getting the boys attention immediately! Hitsugaya burst from the room at full pace heading outside. Outside, he closed his eyes focusing on the energy levels of his surrounding area. While he focused, his Division members approached with questions to the current predicament. Hitsugaya quickly responded for them to block all gates leading into the Rukongai districts and to make nothing enter or leave. Assist the 3rd Division now.

Finally a Signature was picked up...

Hitsugaya headed in the direction of the large tower where one of the prisoners were held.

In no time, Hitsugaya reached the commotion as Byakuya, Toja, and 2 mysterious individuals were identified. One of which was the prisoner, and the other was identified as the former captain of one of the Gotei Divisions. Someone who indeed committed a very serious crime in the Gotei.

"Byakuya, I see you got here first. It's like you to be at the scene of the crime first I guess. Anyways, I see that there is one of your former allies. Toja, don't you think you're better suited to stand in the back on this one?"

Hitsugaya didn't know Toja that well, but he isn't the kind of Captain to be on the front line. Usually the 4th Division should be on the back line to take care of injured indiviuals, former kido corps or not. Also, the Kido corps usually stand behind as well, till one large incantation is ready for blast. Either way, Hitsugaya didn't hold any harsh feelings towards Toja, he just followed regulation to the book. Even that time Hitsugaya ran from Soul Society long ago to find out about the other Hyorinmaru, he returned un-punished, so Hitsugaya punished himself how he saw fit. The rules were made to be followed, and those who break the rules here will be punished.

Hitsugaya clenched his Zanpaktou ready for action...

"I'll get the prisoner..."

Immediately drawing his blade, clouds gathered over head as the wielder of the God of Ice was ready to take action...

"Zouten Ni Zase (Howl from the Frozen Heavens)... HYORINMARU!!!"

A large Ice Dragon summoned from Hitsugaya's blade headed straight for the prisoner Ritsuka, in hopes of freezing him and making this an easy capture...

Hitsugaya's Song to Post

Artist: Yoko Kanno
Song: Run Rabbit Junk

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Rukiagirlsxswords1024de1

She had returned after he fairly short stay in the real world, things were definitely different and she still held tightly to the memory of Johnathan and Sharu Yudeshi. She was grateful to them, perhaps with her life if they hadn't arrived in time. Making her way to squad 13's barracks a hell butterfly stopped her in her tracks as she heard of the news before the alarms were even pulled. "Sōkyoku Hill", that definitely brought back memories. Turning to spot the white lonesome tower from a distance she could still recall the long days and nights she spent in there longing for her execution day to arrive. Now... now it seemed history were slightly repeating itself but with new intruders, a different story, but the same purpose. She couldn't make it back to the barracks in time and simply satisfied herself with making her way to the hill, she'd know by the time she got there other's would have arrived.

Without a second further she gripped with one hand the hilt of her Zanpakatou, as she began to use her shunpo to accelerate her speed onward to Sōkyoku Hill. In the time she had making her way to the hill, she framed the few moments that lasted the longest in her memories of the fateful day, being rescued by the orange haired idiot, even by her childhood friend Renji... and even more surprising yet the sacrificial testament of Byakuya's actions by taking the blade in safety of her life.

Upon arrival the first she spotted were not surprising to be captains of the gotei 13, one of them being her nii-sama. The sudden sight of the man she had recognized by many in soul society to be the 'traitor', Shadin Yudeshi, seemed to be trying to rescue the encarcerated, like she once was, Ritsuka. She was overwhelmed at first trying to put aside her emotions and face reality. It seemed things were taken care of by the looks of things, but it startled her to think that Shadin was as she remembered part of the Karakura Defenders. Getting closer to the rest of the Captains she watched the moment Byakuya made his most impeccable maneuver, Senka, few ever missed the shot and she like many could hardly see it coming. She whispered under her breathe, "Nii-sama" as she watched in hopes that this would soon be over.

But she realized that if Shadin were anything like Sharu, this battle was far from over, not exactly knowing what to expect she unsheathed her Zanpakatou and called on it's shikai form, "Dance Sode no Shirayuki". The katana transformed into its silvery white form as she gripped it with both hands looking onward. The captain of the 10th division was already aiming for the capture hoping to end it quickly as well but she didn't see that occurring. Rukia kept her eye on both perpetrators as she waited to see when she was needed, or at least until her Captain arrived with direct orders.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

" 悪魔速度"

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Image546

As he was making his flight upwards towards the sky, Shadin noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was...it was a Captain. But then, he noticed the six fast light pillars closing in on him. Without much time to react, Shadin grunted and looked at Ritsuka. "RUN TO THE FOREST OUTSIDE OF THE GOTEI 13! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! I WILL MEET UP WITH YOU EVENTUALLY AND I'M SURE OTHERS ARE BOUND TO HELP, BUT I SENSE TWO MORE CAPTAINS AND A VICE CAPTAIN COMING! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS, GO!" Shouted Shadin, flinging Ritsuka like a ragdoll across the sky towards the exit of the Seireitei. After that, Shadin was struck by the six pillars of light and was shot down to the ground with a loud explosion. "Gah...." Muttered Shadin as he shook his head after being caught by the pillars of light. It wouldn't be hard for a person of his power to break free, but it still was a bitch to be caught by it. "So it seems the dogs have already come out to play...." Said Shadin to himself with a small smirk on his face from the adrenaline that was beginning to raise in his body from the thought of all these captains coming to fight him. "well sorry, dude, but I can't be stopped at this point in my plan. I've lost far too many for the Soul Society to take away another one of my close friends...." And with that, Shadin eyes glowed bright white as a burst of destructive white reitsu destroyed each and every pillar of light around him.

Once free, Shadin commanded the bolts of lighting that were all around his body to strengthen and be used as a shield to negate the effects of Tojo's kido combo. He was a pretty strong guy, so his defense could handle it. Although, the blast from these two attacks still shock Shadin up a bit inside the shield. "I seriously don't have time for this, Captain. I'm in a hurry!" Shadin then had his lighting shield disburse and pointed his Zanpukto directly at Tojo. "I don't know what your feeling right now, but I'm too selfish right now to care. Right now your an obstacle in the way between me, my friends and our happiness. So I can't allow you to abstract my view anyway. Be gone!" And with that, Shadin shot off a huge wave of lightning towards Tojo at top speed. It took off at 130,000 Miles per hour with a temperature of 54,000 °F. Pretty standard for your average bolt of lightning. Now, if Tojo were to get hit by this the side effects of getting injuried by it would be physical burns and scaring from the lightning. He'll might have to suffer some type of nervous system injury and maybe even brain damage. When the brain is affected, the person often has difficulty with short-term memory, keeping new information and accessing old information, multitasking, distractibility, irritability and personality change. Also, due to the damage to his nervous system, it may be hard for him to use some of his limbs. And since it has some of my demonic energy, it will most likely hinder his ability to create more stabilized reitsu based attacks like those damned ceros and I might be able to track him through the electricity stored in his body. The fool might also feel fatigued from going through all this. And finally, when the lighting explodes, the sound from it could possbility deafen Tojo's ear to an extent. If this happens, well, his body will start to feel foreign since his inner ear will make him feel off balance. It would also make talking difficult since ear damage causes delay in the development of receptive and expressive communication skills. (Speech and language) Whatever the fuck that means. And finally, he won't be able to hear anyone coming.

"And here it comes...." Spoke Shadin as his voice was somewhat demonic due to him using a slight hint of his demon powers in order to increase his instincts. When he spotted Byakuya's presence, Shadin almost knew what he was gonna do. Wasting no time, Shadin instantly drew his blade and slammed it against Byakuya's blade to block him off from using Senka on him. "I don't think so, Byakuya." Said Shadin with a slight grunt as their blades collided with one another; sparking of lighting going in every direction thanks to the high amount of electricity stored in Shadin's blade. "It's nice to see you haven't changed since the last we talked. However, it seems you've undergone a new look. Nice." Shadin then flash stepped below Byakuya and made an attempted to upper cut Bykauya with his blade from his stomach to his upper chest. If succesful, Bykauya would suffer burns from the electricity, a shock of pain internally, possible damage to his organs and nervous system damage from the electricity.

"However, I'm not in the a mood to lose this." With his cheetah like speed, Shadin quickly turned his body sides ways and transfered all the lighting surrounding him to his legs as he tried to kick Byakuya twice with his feet. If they had made contact, he would received more damage such as pain, burning and bruises. Not only that, but Shadin intended to use all these lighting techniques in order to weaken Bykauya's own speed over the course of this battle. Sure, Shadin was one of the fastest people out there, but Bykauya wasn't to be taken lightly either. So he needed to slow him down some way. So, after making his kicks, he ducked downward and attempted to mess with Byakuya's pressure points at his knee by hitting them with his index and middle finger on both hands. If effective, this would hopefully slow him down quite a bit.

When he was finished, Shadin flash stepped backwards the ground to take a BRIEF look at Rukia and Hitsugaya arriving on the scene. He saw Hitsugaya make his comments, then took off towards Ritsuka. 'Fuck man...stay safe.' Was all Shadin as he stared up at Byakuya still to make sure he didn't try anything further.

...fuck....this was gonna be a hard battle...

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Bleach OST
Song: Attack on beat

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Toja had his blade ready. His Bakudo hit point blank, as expected - nobody saw something like that coming without warning, plus it was one of the fastest spells any Kido user could unleash. But still, he had hoped for his double incarnation to do some more damage - but for now, it was better than nothing. Byakuya appearing and also Hitsugaya made one thing clear, however. Shadin would not get out of this mess easily.
"Works for me, rogue. Enkosen!" Raising his left hand again, he raised a shield of Reiatsu infront of his body. The lightning attack of the other Shinigami hit it point blank - it had been to fast for the Kido-oriented Captain to dodge. While the energy of the attack disappeared in a huge blast that merely let his sleevelesss haori flatter, something different made Toja grind his teeth in pain. A VERY unpleasant sound tried to rape his ears, or so it seemed to him. His own mistake - ofcourse lightning created loud sounds upon contact. Kido often used lightning, so he should've guessed that, and now he paid the price. The shield disppared as quick as it had appeared.
"Let's talk through fighting. I like it better this way, actually." He was fighting to save a friend? The one saved from the tower, for sure. Hagiwara would've done the same for Koga, but this little sympathy he felt was nothing compared to the weight of his duty. On Toshiros comment, he didn't even bother to answer. Retreat from the frontlines and let the Yuudeshi escape? The fourth Captain had no illusions, even Byakuya could not stop this fiend by himself. But for now, both of them where busy dealing blows to each other... the perfect situation for a well placed, incarnated kido... or many fast-paced spells in order to allow Kuchiki an easy win. A short view was thrown to Rukia, but Hagiwara had quite some trouble hearing - everything was as if underwater for him at the moment. Hitsugaya would capture the prisoner, that was for sure. So the 'cute' Captain raised his left hand again, concentrating. Thankfully, he had quite some reserves of Reiatsu ready to be used.
"Sorry, Shadin. But this is my duty. Bakudo 63.: Sajo Sabaku!" Glowing golden chains shot out of the fingers of the left hand, aiming to entangle themselves around the armes of Shadin, making them useless. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Rikujōkōrō!" And with that, he used the Six Light Rod Prison once again, but this time, the spell was much stronger than before, since Toja actually used the chant to activate it. But should the Ziamichi-Host be able to somehow escape both of the spells aimed at his back... "Bakudo 1.: Sai!" The weakest Bakudo ever. But since nobody ever expected anyone to use it, it was able to mess up some fighters pretty badly. Especially since Kido spiked with the user, making even weakass spells useful.
He refrained from using attacking Kido for now. He didn't want to miss Shadin - especially with his nearly deafened ears which threw of his aim with projectiles for sure - and hit Byakuya with it. The other thing he was unable to use was his fire sword, the area of effect of the flames was just to big. It was impossible to only hit Shadin and not Kuchiki with it.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:29 am

~Ritsuka~

Ritsuka's Eye's Were a bit perplexed, At the number of captain's Appearing, From Toja, To Byakuya, and now to htisugaya out of all people!; boy this really was turning out to be quite the Hard task to break out of this bad boy, with those Fact's Aside, Shadin had to battle. and Ritsuka knew he couldn't be held onto him for long. so he had to continue running or helping to make his own way out. While Shadin Lock in combat with byakuya. But Fate was just not on his side today, He Looked up to see A Huge Ice Dragon Out of nowhere, As he Blinked He Quickly had to one think of a Plan, Two, Get hit, or three, Scream like an idiot and get hit. Most definetely One. Was the option, He Quickly used his fast tiger reflexes to dodge said attack, letting it hit the ground, While he continued to Run Past Any Defense's or Any other Opponent or captain to make their way onto this field. He Really did hate having to go through this. But Alas, He coudln't forsee, what his action's of going with his mother would cause. Fact's Aside. he Sighed and then Looked Around to find a Place to hide in and hopefully Avoid Hitsugaya Like the Plague. And Hopefully Meet up With his Mother Again. Running Like Fuck to the forest, As Shadin told him.

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) 200705161

~Misaiko~

A Sillhouette Could be Seen, Making it's Way, Some Where Around Toja...It Slowly Crept, Like a Breeze through the Wind, You Could Feel Something, But One Could not quite tell what it was However, Those Fact's Aside, Just What Was This Feeling. A Circle Began to envelope from Under Toja's Feet, And The Strangeness had disappeared for, A New Person had appeared Behind Him, Wearing A White Silk Kimono With Beautiful Seamed in Red, Long White Hair With Two Wolf Ear's over top her head. It was definetely female, No Doubt. She Put Her Hand over Toja's Back and Spoke Quietly. "All of these...People On One Man, is simply not fair...." She Said As The Circle Had Turned into A Wave of High Friction Wind At Around 20K/h. It Would Be Dangerous to Even try to avoid it, Why? Well The Wind Was Coming In the Form of Both High Friction Wave, As Well as Transparent Strike's that she had Already Simply Made with another swift movement of the Hand, Which Would Strike Toja All over... Letting Her hand From His Back. She moved Past Rukia, And Sighed, She wasn't particularly gonna Lay a hand on Her...That Being Said, she still had to assure ritsuka's safety. even though she felt these action's were idiotic. she couldn't let anything happen to those she viewed as her children... Lifting her Hand Up She Melded through the Wind Once More and Re Appeared Above Hitsugaya, "It's better you leave the Prisoner Alone~ Tsk tsk~ or Else i'm Afraid,, this won't be an easy task captains" With that being Said, Misaiko put her hand to the Hilt of Megamikaze's Sheath, She then Raised the Blade out and Then Swung the Blade Around. "Sorry if this is rude, But...I Really Can't let you apprehend these boy's, even if there Actions are not sensible..." With that She Created A Strong Gale of Wind. Around 41-47 Km/H In Length as Well as Traveling over the Area... But most concentrated on Hitsugaya, She Pushed her other hand forward and Sent A Concentrated Wave of Wind At Hitsugaya At A Fast Pace, the concentrated Wave released into Transparent Blade's, Coming at Him From his Right, to his left and to his up and his down. She wasn't done yet... not being one for multiple Attack's, She Had to take it up a slight knotch after all it was a Captain. So she Blew Some Air from out of her mouth and into the Air and Gathered Up A Energy Like Wave that was like a shakkaho, to distract rukia from seeing ritsuka by firing it down beside her as well as Swinging megamikaze to Create A Dense Wall of Wind To Block hitsugaya's Path to catch him. With those Action's Being Said, She Waited to see if her first Attack's connected, While she Sent A Gust of Wind to Motion ritsuka's speed to make him go even further to avoid more shinigami.

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

||?????????????||

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!"

::A roar of thunder is what that laugh sounded like. The skies quaked and the ground shook. The sky turned dark and the birds scattered. The laugh was maniacal. The laugh continued above Misaiko, Hitsugaya, and Ritsuka. Then, as it got louder, a figure appeared out of the sky. As if it was jumping and landing.

The figure's sword slammed down in front of Misaiko. The explosion and his reitsu were fairly strong. The explosion kicked up a lot of dust, giving the figure plenty of time to stand up. As the figure could be seen through the dust, he stood out more than anything there.

Standing at nearly 6'5, the figure was tall. What appeared to be jagged edges on the sleeves turned stood out as much as the hair. His hair was long and jagged, almost gelled up into spikes. The dust cleared and more of this figure was seen. The figure was a man, and a big one at that. Not as in fat, but muscular. His Haori's edges were jagged, and his face was squared off. He had an eyepatch over one eye and a scar the other. His sword's blade was as jagged as his haori, and he had it sitting on his shoulder. His hair was indeed spiked, and it was jet black with little balls on the end of the spikes. However, that wasn't what would cause fear. Instead, it was the smile. It was tall and wide, with as many teeth as he could get to show showing.::

"Ah, it feels good to find a strong opponent...but a woman? Heh...this'll be interesting...Hey, shorty, go after the other guy...I've got this wretch."

::He stood there, waiting for her to attack before finally charging at her, bringing his sword back to his shoulder. As he sped up, approaching Misaiko, he kept laughing and smiling. He was charging at her from about 10 feet away, so it wasn't that far. He swung his long sword at Misaiko, not caring if it hit her or not. He then swung it more, in his normal wild and uncontrolled way. Oh yeah...his name...if you haven't guessed it by now, it's Kenpachi Zaraki.::

__//Byakuya Kuchiki|Captain of the 6th Division\\__
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Be969c0e0ba95a6de7cba500d928e7c9
::Using his intense speed to block the first of the attacks, Byakuya knew his opponent well. Byakuya then shunpo'd above Shadin, his face cold as ever. He looked down at Shadin as he raised his Zanpakutou to chest-level. His scarf and black hair fluttered in the wind. He closed his eyes.::

"Scatter, Senbonzakura."

::The blade turned pink and glowed. The blade then started to almost fall apart, but instead it was shattering. As it shattered, the fragments started to float around Byakuya. This continued until finally there was no more blade, just the handle. Around Byakuya were hundreds of tiny fragments, that looked like cherry blossom petals. This was Senbonzakura.

Byakuya pointed Senbonzakura at Shadin. As he did so, the fragments followed the direction of the handle. Swarming as one, they danced as they chased after Shadin from above. If he were to be cut by them, he'd most definately be cut bad...or killed.

The fragments moved at high speeds, almost not being seen. Senbonzakura were tiny blades moving almost too fast to be seen, though they appeared as dancing cherry blossom petals. They then swarmed around Shadin, surrounding him everywhere but above and below. Because of this small opening, Byakuya pointed his left index finger at Shadin. He used that hand since his other was holding Senbonzakura's handle. From the tip of his finger, a small purple ball appeared.::

"Hadou 54, Haien."

::An elongated burst of energy formed from the ball at shot towards Shadin. When someone uses Haien, they fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact. Shadin was trapped.::
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:10 am

-Toshiro Hitsugaya

日番谷 冬獅郎

The attack launched at the prisoner at a high speed. It was a slight disappointment to see that the attack missed as the prisoner dodged right. Hitsugaya was going to bring the Dragon back up to attack Ritsuka from the front, but that was useless, as at the beginning of the battle, don't want to leave your defenses open. Immediately, someone of an extremely high spiritual pressure appeared. Where these enemies were popping up from was confusing. Wasn't the 3rd Division supposed to be protecting the borders of the Gotei 13? Why are so many of these people able to enter?

Hitsugaya stopped as he watched this woman closely. Her attack he didn't foresee however as he was quickly swept up by a slight rise in air pressure...

Wind?

Hitsugaya immediately took action calling forth Hyorinmaru around him to protect all his angles. The power of Hyorinmaru from Hitsugaya's spiritual pressure should be enough to protect Hitsugaya. As the real gust of wind hit, it rocked Hyorinmaru and caused some commotion. Finally, Hyorinmaru was sliced up as he fell to ice pieces and standing was Hitsugaya ready for a counter attack. He was about to move till a huge burst of power was sensed. It was no other than...

Kenpachi!

Hitsugaya stopped and looked at the Division 11 leader. Seems that he wanted to play of course. Hitsugaya was honestly surprised that he didn't appear sooner! Kenpachi told Hitsugaya to go after the prisoner. Honestly, Hitsugaya was going to anyways whether he said to or not. Kenpachi didn't have the authority to order others of the same rank. Hitsugaya without a response took off for the forest following Ritsuka. Hopefully it would be Hitsugaya and Ritsuka alone because with that, Hitsugaya can release the weather in the area and not effect his allies. Hitsugaya would hate to do that...

Hitsugaya sensed the area following the prisoner into the forest. Hitsugaya could feel the wind rise as it would seem that it was going in their direction. Was this supposed to be a benefit? If that's the case...

"Souten Ni Zase.... HYORINMARU!"

Hitsugaya launched Hyorinmaru after Ritsuka's signature of power and had Hyorinmaru enter the wind to pick up speed. This should catch him, and if he tried to dodge, Hyorinmaru will just move him to get him, or try to maneuver the prisoner out of the forest into the open...

Hitsugaya's Song to Post

Artist: Halo OST
Song: Rock Anthem to Saving the World

It was a true battlezone in front of Rukia's eyes, what she might have thought to be the end of a potential getaway was definitely not true. Her eyes widened to see how these spiritual pressures collided with one another so fiercely. For a second it seemed Yudeshi had Byakuya completely matched, but he managed to get away from his trap in time, with what was his usual seemingly eased expression. Ritsuka was definitely the point of attention as Rukia watched Captain Hitsugaya go after the encarcerated individual. It wasn't long before she felt the sudden pressure of Captain Kenpachi and she knew things were just getting heated up. She couldn't ignore the fact that even the Captain of the 4th squad was on the frontlines, odd, but willing to defend the honor of the law in soul society. Out of nowhere she managed to glimpse the silouhette of a what seemed a majestic being, she kept her glance fixed on her's as she simply sighed passing Rukia as though she were of no threat. She understandably knew that this fight was meant to be finished by the captains, there was no way around it, if they were having a hard time what use would she be instead.

Fixing her glance on this strange being she noticed she tried to divert Rukia from seeing where Ritsuka had gone, and although she was succeeding, it was only for a moment when Rukia caught eye of another distraction, that of Captain Hitsugaya. His Hyourimaru was definitely a spectacle to watch, she knew of no other being in soul society other than herself that could weild such a strong ability. He had already gone into Bankai mode while her brother was holding back his strength, just as she noticed Kenpachi also hold back his true power. She wondered if Hitsugaya was formulating a plan, she wouldn't expect anything less from such a young prodigy. She thought over the options she had in front of her, in this so called "rescue", being part of the "enemies" side was definitely new to her, but she wasn't going to side with the intruders when she hardly even knew them. Her brother seemed to be handling himself well, he didn't even have tell her to get away as she usually heard from him when things were getting to dangerous, he was protective in that way. By the time Kenpachi arrived there was no doubt in her mind she felt even more useless. So she went with her gut, she knew Byakuya and Zarachi had plenty on their own plate, enough that she trusted they could handle, no one would be able to catch up with Ritsuka in time if everyone focused on the decoys. It seemed Captain Hitsugaya understood that as well, not responding to Kenpachi's comments and just going after Ritsuka instead. So even though she couldn't see where Ritsuka went due to the diversion set up for her, she did manage to glipse Captain Hitsugaya, whether he liked it or not she was going to follow. If he feared hurting his allies he had to be confident he didn't have to worry about her, out of all soul society shinigami she was probably the closest to being able to stand up to the kind of temperatures and strengths ice-type Zanpakatou had in their grasp.

Sheathing her Zanpakatou for a short moment she gripped her baccard as she lunged right foot forward into her shunpo ability once more. She knew how to dodge incoming obstacles rather well, she just needed to keep her focus on Histugaya. She remarkably was keeping with the short captain rather well, being only a few feet behind. He probably would have already noticed her, or would have tried to keep her away or advice her to do so, but she managed to speak up before he had anytime to say a word, " There's no point in telling me to go back now... If that's what you were thinking. We both wield ice-type Zanpakatou, if anything I could be more use to the capture than you can imagine. I can take care of myself perfectly well, so what's your plan?" she finished. Her eyes fixed on the back of Captain Hitsugaya's rather spiked up, white hair.

She respected the Captain, even for his age, but she also wanted to make herself clear that just because she wasn't of the same rank as he was that she needed to be belittled by her more short come abilities unlike the rest of the captains. Realizing that the majestic being she couldn't put a name to may have caught Captain Hitsugaya and her on the way to catch Ritsuka, Rukia turned for a few split seconds to call for a quick diversion of her own, powering up her Zanpakatou she called on her second dance, "Tsugi no Mai, Hakuren", ripping down on the ground under her several ruptures of ice as she collected these particles to form a massive wave of ice hurdled to the sky. She made it cover over 300 ft high and sore about 1000 yards on the horizon enough to hide the path Hitsugaya and her were taking for a few seconds, enough time to prevent anyone from attacking and getting a closer chance to Ritsuka. Grasping her Sode No Shirayuki with her right hand she turned and realized Hitsugaya would have marched even farther away from her in those split seconds so in what little time she had before anyone managed to barracade the icy wall she used her shunpo to get back on track.

Perhaps there was a way to stop Ritsuka in his tracks, she wanted to try and take another route to lock him in but she wasn't sure if she'd make it on time, much less know if he was headed that direction she was in an open field now and the fact was chances of them getting Ritsuka were getting slimmer if they didn't catch up soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by Rukia Kuchiki on Sun May 16, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:51 am

" 悪魔速度"

[SCROLL DOWN AND PLAY THE SONG FOR THE POST]

Seriously. SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Everywhere around Shadin was starting to become chaotic. Spiritual pressures were everywhere from the Maggot's Nest to Sokyoku Hill and back towards the forest. The Soul Society paid more attention to Shadin then he once thought. His plans were most definitely getting more complex by the second with all these shinigami joining the frey. However, Shadin believes in his mind still that he has overcome worst then needs and will HAVE to overcome even more then this if he ever wants a shot at defeating Kin Iramasha, his former brother. So all of this little drama here was merely a WARM-UP or prepartion for what was to come in the near-future.

For now, however, he had to focus on getting out of this place alive and succeeding in his rescue mission. Good thing for him Luck was on his side that day, for Misaiko Surigara had stopped most of the kido the 4th Squad's Captain had performed. However, this did not stop the most basic kido from getting to Shadin; Bakdou 1. Even a mere 4 tier could use this technique against someone, but yet and still he fell for it as he felt his arms held up against his back. "Son of a bitch!"
Yelled Shadin quickly before Byakuya had appeared before him in Shikai.

This was not good.

But little did Byakuya know, even though Shadin was a bit restricted at the moment, he could still use the electricity constantly appearing around his body to defend him. So with a head shake towards Byakuya, he sent a large cluster of lightening to counter against the cherry blossom petals that was Senbonzakura. Meanwhile, while Shadin kept having his lightening clash with the rose petals, Shadin worked on removing the restriction around his body. "CHA!" And with a mere burst of powerful reitsu, Shadin broke the spell around him and turned his back towards Byakuya.

"I can't fight you right now, I gotta save my friend!" Said Shadin towards Byakuya as he glanced at him performing Hadou 54, Haien. "Seriously!" And on his command, he had a another cluster of lightening gather behind him from the electricity that flowed all around Shadin's body in Shikai. This one, though, was secretly enhanced with a bit of his demonic powers. So, for that reason alone, the lightening was red and packed much more of a punch. It would also release a powerful shockwave when it collided with Byakuya's attack. Hopefully shaking the Captain up a bit.

Now, if all those failed, Shadin placed a huge wall of lightening from the electricity scattered throughout his body that was about 100 feet and 200 feet wide to keep Byakuya from catching up with him. But this wasn't an ordinary wall to say the least. If Byakuya tried to get around it, the wall would simply move with him or attack him with lightening; destroying anything around it. If he tried to move up, bolts of lightening would attack him. So hopefully that would keep him distracted for awhile.

'Misaiko, I hope you know what the plan is. Just hold off Kenpachi and that's it. When we leave, you better fucking escape that fight. Or else me and Ketsu will probably end up destroying the Soul Society for your sake.' Thought Shadin to himself. He was very worried for Misaiko's battle and would hope things turn out in her favor. But knowing Kenpachi....the battle could go either way....

JUST STAY FOCUSED ON SAVING YOUR BUDY!

That monstrous roar in his head was all it took to really put Shadin's ass into gear as he bolted towards Hitsugaya, Rukia and Ritsuka's direction in order to save his buddy at two hundred miles per hour; blaring past everything in his way. "I don't know why I left Ritsuka on his own! I should have known SOMEBODY would have come after him! We should not have separated! Damn, damn, damn, DAMN!" Shouted Shadin out-loud as he looked at the ice wall that was fast approaching him. With a small smirk on his face, Shadin charged the two spheres of lightening in his hand with enough power to make a hole through the wall.

"THAT'S NOT GONNA STOP ME, RUKIA!" And with that yell, Shadin threw each of the sphere of lightening at the wall and had the whole thing scatter around him as he went through the hole in the wall. "HERE WE GO!" Shadin then charged both his shinigami and demonic powers to create three spheres of red and white lighting around his body. One to left, one to his right and one above him. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!" When enough energy harvested from his body, Shadin let loose two wide bolts of lighting that were connected to the spheres to around his body; and the spheres tied together with his Shikai and reitsu from within. These lightening bolts would most likely leave Hitsugaya and Rukia no choice other then move out of the way as they ripped apart the trees, teared a hole in the ground and shook the whole area as he chased after his best friend.

"AND I'M NOT LETTING THAT THING TOUCH HIM!" Shadin then saved the sphere of lightening above him to fire rapid shots of lightening in the shape of bolts at Hyorinmaru in order to slow him down.

"RITSUKA, HERE!" He then flew down towards Ritsuka, picked grabbed him by the collar and lept up towards the sky yet again with his lightening guiding him through the air as a contentious path of electricity kept pulling him higher up as his reitsu was like magnets to them.

Now that he had caught up with his best friend...it was just a matter of keeping the two shinigami who were after him at bay until he could gather up enough energy to perform JUMPSHOCK. His meal ticket out of here and the key to his success.

[E n d P o s t ]

Artist: Sonic Rush Music
Song: Metal Scratchin

Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Listen to it. SERIOUSLY, listen to it. Thanks.

[Toja Hagiwara]

"Son of a..." Without finishing his sentence, Toja stumbled backwards, as the wind obstructed his view - in addition to his already partially deafened ears, this threw of his aim almost completely, making all his Bakudo aside from Sai useless and wasted. Not to mention the cuts the wind tried to bring to him, which hurt like hell. But the new opponent had made one big mistake... wind would only bring his fire more oxygen, increasing the flames.
Whirling the flaming red blade through his hands, switching hands and spinning it between his fingers, a red barrage of flames started to dance around him, and any parts of the wind attack that striked now simply threw some of the fire at him, but the own fire couldn't hurt the wielder of Hotaru - just increasing the flames. But the distraction had been useful for the intruders - Shadin was on the run. And Toja knew very well that he could not catch up with that sickfuck, seeing as he zoomed away like a lightning bolt. But one person here could chase him down... but Byakuya was obstructed by a strong wall of energy.
Jumping upwards, Toja would make his final move against Shadin, even if not directly. A Bakudo or Hado couldn't catch up, anyways. Circling the sword above his head, a big trail of fire followed it, as the Trap swung the blade through the air, creating a flickering sound.
Hotaru no Hikari!" Yelling out the name of the skill, it increased the powers of the flames even more, as a huge flamewhirl was released from it, spinning around itself, encasing more air and with that, growing, before hitting the lightning wall, as Toja flew towards it. A huge blast was the reaction, first the wall seemingly grew, a mess of fire with white lightning running through it, both encasing themselves, before suddenly starting to die down!
The two powers started to cancel out each other, and the lightning wall was gone almost as fast as Shadin had created it. Only a milisecond after the attack disappeared in his landing spot, Tojas feet reached the ground. Byakuya could now follow without any problems or taking a small detour, right through the last bits of flickering flames and lightning on the ground, which would do nothing more but annoy him. Though Hagiwara knew that he would earn himself no thanks, more likely an annoyed glare, it was important to catch Shadin Yuudeshi. He was a traitor as far as the young captain was concerned. But now, he had to leave everything to the ones fast enough to catch up - as Fourth Squad Captain, he would slowly follow and tidy up the battlefield by healing injured Shinigami.

It was only after the lightning wall was destroyed that Toja also noticed Kenpachi - the sound of his flames had it made impossible for him to hear the crazy voice in the first place, even though his ears started to react normal again. Still, he would have someone use a healing Kido on them later, when all really injured where healed. Though Toja LOOKED injured with all the small cuts, it was nothing serious.
"Kenpachi-Taicho, could you please try not to get completely cut up in this fight, at least? Or do I have to assign a whole squad just to heal you afterwards?" The trap asked, as he for now resealed his swords Shikai and shove it back into the sheath. Kenpachi would want noone to interfere with his battle, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:56 am

~Ritsuka~

With a fast Dazzling pace of running, Ritsuka continued haul-tailing while hoping for shadin to come back and catch him up, Though something inside of him, felt shameful. The Reason for this, is that he wished he could stand up for himself to fight against them and help Shadin out, or at least find a way to turn this around in their favor, he felt like shadin was smothered all for his sake. Sure he knew Shadin was being a friend And Just trying to help get him out. but something about it, hurt him. Ritsuka turned his eye's to see Misaiko Help Cause distraction's and made one of his happy smile's. However it wouldn't last for long, As Her using her wind caused a bit of a confusion for the others, Since hitsugaya was now following him through the wind, he had to really move his ass faster, or it would be, a Frozen end for the feral jungle boy. Looking Up, he smiled as shadin had caught up and grabbed him. Making their way up, He hoped they would have enough time to at least get a complete way to get Away, As He Seen Haji's Fire make it's way towards them, however shadin's wall helped to null, The Flame's, though, he was afraid now, after seeing misaiko going up against, that monster. Kenpachi. he sensed an unsettling pressure and hoped for her safety. waiting for shadin to get them out of this place.

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) 200705161

~Misaiko~

Misaiko had sort of miscalculated her Area, from the jump start. Not Having an idea of what elemental type's were here. she knew she had to make smart idea's since her wind would either, Distort the motions of another or help them out. It could go either way, she did at Least Know that her Wind was enough to distract Toja, From Fully Performing his Kido correctly. So that Was A Start in it's self, Since Shadin's wall had stopped the flame. She knew the passage was up to them. As She Was About to make her own leave, Thing's did not go in her plan's as she once thought. She turned Back Around to See And feel a destructive and ominous Aura around her Self, She didn't really have a fear. but the feeling, all on it's own caused a small shiver in her spine. Misaiko would look to turn around and hear a chuckle. As she Seen A Large man. Taller then her, By a bit of a mile(she's 5"5) She had heard of him. through some of the sugiura race and them knowing of the man or the warmonger as some knew. "Zaraki Kenpachi" The tales were brutal to say the least.

She did not foresee this turn of event's. However She knew she would have to still create Some defense until they left. prolonged confrontation was not in her agenda. She was offended by the...Opponent's choice of word's.

She would be sure to make him pay dearly for such a disrespectful Sexist Line of wording. "Hpmh... It seems i can't reason with a barbarian...So i Must...Show you a lesson in proper respect" She said with a cold tone in her voice. Instantly Using the Speed and control of the wind, Her Blade was already Up Blocking his Swing's As she used some strength to parry it back, She Then Flew Back and Floated up in the air. Now was the time to think of a plan of action. So to Start his Little Game Off, She Used "Wind Cutter" This technique creates a large blade of slicing wind which can cut through her opponent. Making slashes allows her to release transparent blades of wind to cut enemies from a distance. It appears to be extremely powerful and can be used to immobilize large targets. so in this Case, Kenpachi seemed like the Fine Case for Such An Attack. The large Blade of Wind Flew through the air with quick speed and high friction going at about 80 km/h Wind Velocity and Would go higher With each swift movement.

Now it was time for a defensive Strategy, landing back down she put her hand up in the air she Was Now Using "Divine Protection of the Wind" A completely defensive wind technique. It could take the shape of a rotating yet flat circular shield for protection and also appear in a dome like construction around an opponent to trap them, when in the dome the rotation of the air currents can be increased to cut and injure the target, basically meaning even after her First Attack, he Would have to go through being sliced and diced up even more. She could use the dome to protect herself and Make the wall's of said wind more dense. Now was the time to Wait for His own attack's. Though from those swing's. She didn't assume much. But then again who knows. she'd just have to see what lie ahead.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm

__//Byakuya Kuchiki|6th Division Captain\\__

::As Shadin broke free from Byakuya's prison, Byakuya knew that Shadin needed to be dealt with. Quickly. As the shockwave hit him, he didn't so much as cringe. His hair, scarf, and haori fluttered violently, but Byakuya himself stood there. As his blade reformed, he saw the wall appear. Being so proficient in Shunpo, Byakuya was able to go around it before it completely formed. He looked back as the barrier was destroyed by the other soul reaper who had assisted him::

"Toja Hagiwara, it would be best if you were to leave this to the Captains."

::This was now a race. Byakuya knew that somehow, Shadin needed to escape the Soul Society. He suspected that Kisuke Urahara would help the traitor. As soon as Byakuya felt Kenpachi's reitsu and heard his laugh, he knew that the woman was taken care of so he didn't have to interfere. He shunpo'd in front of Shadin and Ritsuka, blocking their path::

"Shadin Yuudeshi and Ritsuka Kando. I cannot allow you to escape. You've left me no choice."

::Byakuya turned the unreleased Senbonzakura upside down and dropped it. As it hit the ground, it melded into it, as if the grounder were a liquid. A few seconds after that, two rows of about 100 katana blades appeared from below the ground. The blades were three times as tall as Byakuya and about his width.::

"Bankai. Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

::This wasn't a moment that he would use Bankai for fun or to end the fight quicker. He had felt a change in the reitsu of Shadin, and he had felt this only once before...when Shadin went berserk and killed his squad mates. This slightly worried him, though he was more curious about what this was. Was it just a power up? No. Was it Bankai? No. What the hell was this!

As he had finished his release, the blades shattered into tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Senbonzakura's cherry blossom blades. They looked like a pile of pink mush flying around. Without as much as moving his lips, a large amount of the petals flew towards Shadin's left flank at the same speed as before, only about triple or quadruple in number. Then, from above, another wave appeared. As did four more from below, behind, in front, and his right flank.::

__//Kenpachi Zaraki|11th Division Captain\\__
Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Ecec85d321ae511f828953844155ca275a1

"RESPECT? HA! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. I ONLY SHOW EVEN A BIT OF RESPECT TO THOSE WHO CAN GIVE ME A GOOD FIGHT. AND EVEN THEN, IT'S NOT MUCH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

::Kenpachi wasn't a barbarian. He just liked pissing people off to get them to give him a good fight. It took a lot to get Kenpachi to call a fight a "good" one. His smile, still as wicked as ever, was the main part that anyone could make out about Kenpachi other than his hair and immense stature. He ignored what Toja had said, as he didn't care if he got cut or not. In fact, he thought he wouldn't be cut.

As Misaiko used the slicing wind technique, his reitsu deflected most of the damage, but then he looked on his left arm. There was a cut in his haori and it was making him bleed. Kenpachi's reitsu then skyrocketed, knocking the low-level Shinigami (If you're below a 1 tier, you're affected) down and even taking the breath out of some (3 tier and below). His sharp tounge licked his lips.::

"AHAHAHAHA! YOU WERE ABLE TO CUT ME. YOU MIGHT GIVE ME A GOOD FIGHT AFTER ALL!"

::As the dome formed around him, his smile became wider. In an instant, his jagged Reitsu pulsed again, doing the same effects as earlier. It shattered the dome around him and the shield Misaiko had by disrupting the air currents. His body was glowing slightly yellow now and his smile was as wide as it has been in years. Charging towards Misaiko, Kenpachi swung his Zanpakutou down upon her before slicing at her from the left and he completed the combo with an uppercut.::

Last edited by Tsubine on Fri May 21, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm

-Toshiro Hitsugaya

日番谷 冬獅郎

We got him!

Thought the Captain as he ran with Rukia to take the prisoner. This was the perfect moment as the two ice Shinigami were going to take control and lead in the capture of Ritsuka. Hitsugaya watched as his Hyorinmaru and Rukia's ice attack made its way to the point where Ritsuka was, but then was quickly distracted when he noticed a large gain in power from the rear. He then watched as Hyorinmaru was thrown into the ground and Rukai's attack was pushed off. Shadin then grabbed Ritsuka and made his jump into the air.

Hitsugaya then noticed something here.

Shadin had to charge to do something, so that would mean he would have to keep his concentration!

Hitsugaya then noticed as Byakuya made his way from the lightning wall and confronted Shadin releasing his Bankai. It would appear that now is the time to get real.

Hitsugaya stopped his shunpo and looked over to Rukia.

"Rukia, get as much Ice as you can into the air immediately!"

Hitsugaya then focused as his power skyrocketed. Hitsugaya was about to get real...

"BANKAI!"

And at that, clouds gathered over head, as the precipitation in the air grew and a swell of power emerged from Hitsugaya's location. From there, ice surrounded Hitsugaya as suddenly shattering from the ice, Hitsugaya stood with wings and his skin covered in ice. It was game time...

"Daiguren Hyorinmaru..."

Hitsugaya then threw his blade into the air as he was summoning one of his strongest techniques...

The Thousand Year Ice Prison.

With that, he wouldn't have to take time to ready it as the humidity in the air grew and Rukia's ice was more than enough to form the pillars almost instantly. Hitsugaya without hesitating turned his blade horizontal as he already made the pillars move inward to capture Shadin and Ritsuka in the prison. Hopefully Byakuya gets out of there in time...

(Rukia, in your post I will need you to simply put that after you launch your Ice into the air, that 21 giant ice pillars form almost instantly and immediately close in on the two. Thank you!)

Hitsugaya's Song to Post

Artist: Final Fantasy IX OST
Song: Vamo Alla Flamenco

The hustle was working for the moment, but that soon came to short end, in a matter of seconds it seemed Shadin noticed what both Hitsugaya and Rukia were up to. The icy wall was definitely no match to the fiered up traitor, only making a corner's glance she heard him from the rear as he flew by them in incredible speeds. Rukia was beginning to get nervous and the fact that Captain Hitsugaya hadn't said a word didn't make things better.

But just as immediately as Shadin passed by she noticed him zoom to the sky with Ritsuka at hand, ready to do....who knows what, Rukia would be surprised at what attempt he'd make to escape in the first place when he had two ice centered shinigami on his rear. But perhaps things couldn't be soo bad,... not at least until Byakuya appeared, releasing his Bankai and in Rukia's mind only adding to the madness.

But no, that wasn't enough, that's when Rukia heard Captain Hitsugaya order her to reign the skies with ice, Rukia obliged and within a few moment she headed to the ground, hiding into the deep green lands of the forest under them. She had her Zanpakatou at the ready and without hesitation she turned toward where the action was and called on her first Dance, "Sode no Mai, Tsukishiro", plugging a strike forward a large circle about 10 ft in diameter began to freeze the ground under her. The trees began to chill under the 'below zero' temperatures and hearing as Hitsugaya went into his Bankai mode as well she wondered how much more Shadin could take before he accepted his soon to be fate. Rukia had only about seconds before her dance exploded to the skies as a beam like ray of white and silver froze into a pillar of ice, miles into the sky.

Once her first pillar was up she used her shunpo to circle in the perpetrators along with both Captains, as she hastened her speed she gently made one touch to the ground with her right foot to call on her dance over, and over and over again. It was a rather large encapsulation and by the time she neared the end of the design she hoped Captain Kuchiki would be fine once everything was done. As she finished she only looked back as she noticed the 21 giant pillars encase the individuals, each pillar drew out fumes of icy coldness as they froze the grounds around the circumference of the encasement. She stepped back from the pillars a good yards length as she witnessed the skies above the pillars turn a misty dark gray. Thunder and rain mixing within the folds of the sky as what she imagined was Captain Hitsugaya's Bankai ability ready to fire. The wind blew around her prefusely, strong and fierce, but she stood unbudged. At that point it didn't matter who wanted to come to the 'rescue' back where the fight started, Ritsuka and Shadin where now entumbed in a circular wall of ice and with two incredible Captains to boot. Things couldn't have been worse for them now.

~*Mid-post suspense*~

Watching as the clouds hovered closer, centering within the giant pillars of the icy tumb she had just created she watched suspensefully. She had to keep her concentration or else the pillars could break just as easily before them. The wind only blew in fiercer as she started to struggle her stance. She wasn't going to hide into the woods again, she wanted to be alert to anyone that might want to break the immense barrier, even if she didn't stand a chance she was there to get the job done, and she still had in her a few more high blows before calling it quits. "Captains..." she muffled in worry as she continued to stare at the icy walls.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)   Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Hate Mondays Part 1a. (Multi-character Subplot)
Page 1 of 1