WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Payne Ookami ~Fin I_vote_lcapPayne Ookami ~Fin I_voting_barPayne Ookami ~Fin I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Payne Ookami ~Fin I_vote_lcapPayne Ookami ~Fin I_voting_barPayne Ookami ~Fin I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Payne Ookami ~Fin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Payne Ookami

Payne Ookami ~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Payne Ookami ~Fin   Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:00 am

SHINIGAMI

Name: Payne Ookami

Age:369 years old (she lived in the edo period of japan)

Personality:Payne's first thing is, she isn't apart of anyone's team but her own. Meaning she's in the team that makes more sense to her, and if she gains a profit, one day she could be the soul society's friend, the other she could be their enemy.

She's not insane, off to destroy the world or anything, she's just a small thief who looks out for herself. Selfishly, i might add. She's a woman of, finer things in life. Well being a thief, and a world class con-artist.

She grows a sense of not trusting anyone. She might double cross you, but don't take it personally, she does it too everyone she doesn't bother to get too know.

If blame anything, blame her past, she's been swallowed by pain, turned into a bitter old woman, who thieves, and fights. She is quiet dominate, although, not very loud. She can be very 'scary' when she gets a serious face.

When she puts her mind to something, she'll go at it with ease. She is as stubborn as a bull going for a red flag, and mess with the bull, you will get the horns. Although she does have a soft spot for young children, she would never harm one.

Appearance: Payne is exactly five feet and four inches, including her wolf ears. She has a soft complexion, with snow colored like skin. Although she is short, her body is mainly composed of muscles. Now the most noticeable things about Payne is, that she has long tan wolf like ears, that make up two inches of her height, and her long white fluffy tail. Her hair is the color of her tail, and just as long, it comes down to her lower back, like a silver waterfall. Her glowing crimson eyes, seem to see all, she looks even more wolf like about how sharp her face features are. Yet she is a beautiful beast, yet she always holds a serious face.

She wears the normal shinigami uniform, with some altercations. She wears bandages under it, and it is more of a short dress, because pants irritate her tail. It is black with white trimming. With a red thread tied around her waist, that carries her hilts on her lower back. She wears a read tie on her head, that is the same color as her eyes. She wears gauntlets on her hands and wrist, that are made out of metal, so if punched, the person would feel it in the morning. She wears a red scarf, that wraps around her neck, and hangs at her knees.

On her upper arms, and below her knees, are golden armlets, and besides that, she goes around barefooted.

Spoiler:

Zanpakutou Name: Miyako(beautiful night child)&
Haruko(Sun Light Child)

Zanpakutou Apparel:
She wields two short blades. They are double bladed, and they appear to look the same. They have crimson fabric covering their hilts. They seem to be unable to break, having over ninety pounds being slammed on them, and stay strong. They are light weight, but if anyone else tries to wield them, they are impossible to hold.

Zanpakutou Spirit: Miyako(beautiful night child)

Spoiler:

Haruko(Sun Light Child)

Spoiler:

Zanpakutou Inner World:
Spoiler:

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: Nakigoe Miyako!
(cry beautiful night child)

Shikai Apparel:
Spoiler:

Miyako turns into a slender blade, with the hilt of it curved to hug her knuckles, but really there is small teeth on the hilt, that digs deep into her skin, and absorbs it, like a leech.

Shikai Abilities: This form of her blade, is rather interesting, it bounces, so to say. For example, if she swings it at a target, and it misses, it will hit the ground, and strike the target from behind. It constantly, moves so it is practically impossible to find, although, it is rather loud. The blade moves so fast, that the air is heard being sliced.

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: Otakiebi Haruko
(Roar sun light child)

Shikai Apparel:
Spoiler:

Once it is called out Haruko shrinks, within her palms. Until it is only the size of Payne's palm, it is black, so if thrown in the night, it would be unseen.

Shikai Abilities: This is more of a capture weapon. She is able to throw it, and when it hits the target, and blood sinks into one of the blue orbs of the weapon, Haruko will literally spin until it is ahead of the unlucky victim. Then long blades will come out, and hug the victim, if the person struggles, the blades will cut deep within the person, slowly and painful, and inventive way of torture.:]

Miyako's Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Nakigoe Miyako!

Bankai Apparel:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: This blade is built to kill. This blade slices and burns, The blade to the hilt, is as hot as ever, able to burn the skin of a strong arrancar, it seems to be able to negate cero, making them useless. From the hilt down, it is the coldest ice ever it burns, when summoned, the blade's hilt grows into Payne's skin, making her arm, like a shield, this power increases her reitsu, the blade of her weapon, the part that has a symbol on it, seems to be able to spit out, cero type objects towards her enemies. The center of it is a block of ice, so when it hits it crushes, while around it flames devour it.

Haruko's Bankai

Call Out Phrase:

[i]Bankai Apparel:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: The two blades on the side, comes flying out at the enemy, one will either wrap around the neck or the feet, or it'll wrap around the person. it an act as a stun, the middle blade going straight into the person's spinal cord, only stunning them, and making them think their using their legs when they are using their arms. This effect will ware out within two posts.

Combined Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Oozaro Gekirin, Haruko FunZeto,Miyako Naya Iiya Fubin!

(Heaven's imperial wrath, Haruko in a rage, Miyako shed no pity!)

Bankai Apparel:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: Her hair and her ears go black, while her hair slowly falls off, her tail, is connected to her weapons, and a black wing happens, black ink seems to devour her cloths, until there is nothing left of her clothes, her body goes ink black except her face and her hands.

Her Crimson eyes slowly crawl to the temples of her head, the crimson part that is, her ears are pitch black, hardly noticeable. She is able to fly in this form, her wings are easily perishable, as weapons, throwing weapons or not. The move this form is most known for is "Nakigoe Sebun Touken Rekka Shouruu" which is translated to "Cry seven swords of raging end!" she floats above her enemy, and her wings rip off, then shreds apart to seven different fragments, three go in the ground, and four float above. If the four in the air, miss, the three under ground should surely hit!

Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Shunpo: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Bankai Description: (The appearance of you and the sword, assuming it still is a sword)

Bankai Abilities: (Your sword's abilities now that it is in its ultimate stage)

History/Background:
Payne had been born in the edo period, her father being Ookami, and her mother being a human named Youko, she had been the daughter of the god of the sea, from a distant land called rome. Atleast her name had translated to Youko, she had been called the “Sun-Ocean-Child” she had migrated to China, where she had met a man at a young age, he had been perfect for her. Her father had warned her, if she would run away with this man, he would curse her and all of her descendants, not liking the man.

Her father, had known that his daughter, had fallen in love with the wolf god, Ookami, and was enraged, because he had betrothed her too the god of hell, Hades. She had hit seventeen and she eloped with the man. The man had been so kind to her, she had instantly fallen in love with him, she had ignored her father, and as soon as he found out, he sent his sins on his daughter, but he did not have the curse on his daughter, he had not had the heart for it, for the unborn child she had been carrying, Ookami had found out, before her birth, so he simply, had to leave, to his own heavens. Not having the heart to watch his offspring suffer.

His Love, had endured a painful birth, it lasting three days, Youko had died on the fourth. Ookami’s messenger had happened to be walking by, when he heard a child crying, finding the child, that Youko giving birth to a girl, he instantly ran to his lord, with the child, in arms. The whole kingdom was surprised by her beauty, but Ookami knew, he simply watched her day and night, for any deformities, well asides from the ears and tail, but other then that she had been fine.

She grew up fast in his kingdom, and when she turned five, she had been a sufficient killer, of the humans, finding them nothing but trash. Her father did not approve, and decided, with a heavy heart to send her to the human world, to roam on her own, this five year old killer. He sent her to a monastery, and told them. “Teach her good, or you will be a good dinner to her.” the monks only laughed, all but one. The next day everyone in the monastery had been destroyed, except the one who hadn’t laughed. The one who hadn’t laughed had been the Ookami’s messenger, the very one who brought her to her father as a child. She didn’t kill him, in fact he slowly started to train her, to become stronger, saner.

She had been able to control her urges to kill at the age of seven. She had been a happy child, and her silver hair had always been neatly in a bun. She had even made friends with the villagers children. Now the feudal lord of the village, had heard from concern parents that a child, a demon child had been haunting the live stock. But no it had not been Payne, although they all blamed her. All the acts of killing, had happened in the rain when the ocean was at it’s fiercest.

When she had turned ten, she was suddenly caught, while fishing in the pond, her fathers messenger had been there, and he did his best to fight against the humans, and it would seem he would be winning, but slowly the lord only sent more, and her teacher, her brother, her father, everything he was too her, was dead. She felt rage store inside her, and she attacked them. Ripping them in half, decorating the stream with their bones, and the rocks with their skin, and their organs on the trees. When she had came out of her rage, she simply threw up, over everything, and slept.

When she awoke, she had been twelve, and captured. First, she was transferred to the mountains, the travel was hard on her, it was a four day trip, without breaks, she and a few other demons, one had been a bird, of some sort, with ripped wings, the other had filled down horns, and the oldest looking was gasping for air a deep hole in it’s chest. But they walked, without food, she watched the oldest die first, the demon with the deep hole in it’s chest. Then the bird died, and soon it had just been her and the horned demon, on the second day, snow had came down, and a horrid storm came, she hadn’t saw the horned demon. She wouldn’t die, no not her. She was whipped, kicked, and forced to walk faster, they were trying to kill her.

She hadn’t died, and made it too the camp, she hadn’t eaten in a while, but hunger had yet to eat at her insides. She found it hard to walk though, but even then she was forced to. She found herself in a camp filled with demons. They had hopeless eyes, the camp was underground, with a few holes, to vent out the hot air, and give them oxygen. She had been locked in a cage, with a man. He had been older then her. He had frightened her, and she had stared far away from him, against the steel bars.

Soon a year had past, and she had grown to it, she had her shoes taken from her, for that was the only way to prove she was a slave, and the man still hadn’t talked to her. All they were was locked in the cage, so she stayed quiet, until on her birthday he said one thing to her. “Happy Thirteenth birthday, Payne-chan.” she ignored him, until he spoke again, and it would seem the clouds darkened, and lightening struck. She turned to him, then looked down. She couldn’t bare to look at him, with his glowing yellow eyes. What type of demon was her? She hadn’t known, she didn’t care. But he had known her name? How so..?

He had a collar around his neck also, but it was rather larger, then hers. He smiled. She looked up, and he was only inches from her face. “Welcome to the death club, my child.” he spoke, and rested his hands on her head, she looked up. She was shaking, and then suddenly she had been calm. She stared up to him. “Who are you?” “It’s a shame..” “Who are you?” she asked again furrowing her brows. He continued on.” That you wouldn’t recognize your own brother..” she stopped then looked down. “I didn’t know I had one…” she spoke, before looking down. “We have the same mother, she just liked you better, she died for you…” he growled, then she felt her neck be snatched, as she was tossed against the wall. She could only yelp innocently. “She left my father, for yours, and she died for it.” he growled and she stood up. That seemed to anger him. As she was kicked against the bars of the cage, she looked up and she felt herself being grabbed by the throat, as she was thrown against the bars, then with a snap, she had been thrown past the bars.

Guards came, as she stood up. Her so called brother had been bleeding, his head on the ground. “That girl..she, she attacked me..” he murmured. She glared at him, feeling hate absorb her. “Why you little-” she felt a pain in her stomach, as she was slammed against the wall, by a knee to her stomach. She felt it hard to breathe, spitting out globs of spit. She gasped for air, as she was grabbed by her shoulder and slammed to the ground, as they dragged her away. She felt the velvet tears run down her cheeks, as she was dragged, they made sure to slam her head against every bump and crack in the area.

She had turned fifteen, and she had been working in a house. Her shoes were off and she had been barefooted, the lord of the house, had been a demon, that’s what the humans called them, the children of god’s, they were demons. She found it humorous. She had scrubbed the ground, and obeyed every order that had been called to her, yet every day she got beats. Even though it had been better then two years ago, she had known she was a slave, as her brother said, the “Death club” it was a life member ship, the object that had been offered, was pain.

She still bore her collar as a slave. But one day on her way to scrub all the windows in the castle, she had counted, three thousand and fourty two small ones, three hundred decorative one, and five hundred large ones, the large ones she usually cleaned while watching the soldiers train. She had been walking, when the great doors had opened, a new scent lingered in the air, it smelled of earth, fresh waters and lavender. The smell made her ear twitch and her tail wag,, accompanying the other smell was the smell of morning dew in spring time, and a winters night. She had usually obeyed orders, but it was worth to figure out the scent. Following her nose, she found herself at the main halls of the room, she saw the doors open, and two men walked in. They were both gorgeous.

She had been in such an awe of the beautiful creatures, she did not call them men, no they had to be gods. She dropped her stuff, her eyes widening, as the guards had rushed over to her, and they kicked her until she would bow to the two, she looked up, her ears down, and her tail between the her legs. “Curiosity killed the cat.” She saw the silver haired man speak, he stayed behind the other man, the one with purple eyes and a blank stare. With one wave of his hands, she was able to stand up, because he had been gripping her chin tightly, her crimson eyes locked in a stare down with his own purple gaze.

It seemed time would have stopped, and he dropped her without a word and walked off. She wanted to chase after him, him and his lovely scent, but the guards had grabbed her, and she felt her daily beatings, times by four. She had been kicked to the ground. Tears filling her eyes, and she finally spoke, with out three years of talking she called out to the man. “Take me with you!” she cried, he seemed to pause, as she felt a harsh kick to her face, sending her to the wall, smacking her head off the wall with a hard blow. Everything was so fuzzy, but she managed to make out, she was being picked up, and thrown against the wall, as she saw a fist being thrown at her. She closed her eyes, but felt no pain.

She had woke up, she had been moving, but she hadn’t been walking, she had her eyes still locked shut. She smelt the beautiful smell of a spring morning, and a winters night all at once. She felt herself snuggle deeply into the silky hair. She blinked, awakening, to see silver. She blinked, then pushed off, falling to hard ground. She blinked, in front of her was the blind silver haired man. She felt herself hug his ankles, and kiss his feet, graveling before him. “I am sorry, I am a heavy pathetic burden..” she cried, her head rubbing deep against the ground. As she prepared herself to be kicked, or stomped on. She rather be kicked though, because stomping was the weight of the person times two with gravity. She winced, waiting, but nothing came but the soft chuckle, then another deep chuckle came with it. She shyly looked up, and she saw the silver haired man crouching down in front of her, his hand out for her to grab.

Had this been a trick She stared at the blind man, and he seemed to tilt his head. “Come on, I am not going to hurt you.” he spoke, and she slowly, hesitated then grabbed his hand, and he pulled her up. She paused. He smiled, then seemed to tilt his head again, his hands running over her face, he frowned, then licked his hand, brushing off whatever dirt seemed to be on her face. She paused, and his hand traveled up to her head, then her ears. She felt them pres against her head, but he seemed to scratch against the back of them.

She pressed her head to his hand, and he paused, then a voice called out. “Hibiki, come on. You too.” came a strict voice, she tensed up and listened. “Yes, Kiyoshi-sama.” he called, as he followed her. She stopped and looked too Hibiki,a s they watched, he seemed to sense her eyes on him, and he tilted his head “hmm?” “Ah, wha, whe, why am I not with my master?” she questioned. “You are, Kiyoshi-sama bought you.” he spoke. She blinked. “O-Oh…” she whispered, looking down, feeling tears attack her eyes, and fall down. The man named Hibiki’s nose twitched, and he blinked. “Do-Don’t cry!” he said, “Kiyoshi-sama saw how brutal they had been treating you, so he stopped them, and bought you.” he said, as he hugged her, then quickly hurried up and walked with his master.

She blinked, and she followed, after the man named Kiyoshi, her ears down, like a scolded dog, and her tail dragging against the ground. Hibiki seemed to notice this, and he fell behind, and nudged her side softly. She winced him hitting a bruise, he tilted his head. “Don’t be sad…uhm, what is your name?” he questioned. “Payne.” she spoke, quietly. “Okay, Payne-chan! You don’t need to worry about Kiyoshi-sama, he is a kind lord. I don’t think you remember this, but the guy was going to punch you in the face, and he stopped him, then killed the guy. “ he whispered. She blinked and stared at Hibiki he did that..for her?

“But I am just…a slave…” she spoke, then she hit a hard brick wall, or was it a tree, blinking she saw that the man, Kiyoshi….Kiyoshi-sama, had stopped abruptly and he turned to her. “You are free, but when I wish for you, you are my slave. You will not be beaten, you will be fed, and clothed.” he spoke. Before staring up to the sky. “We camp here, Hibiki.” he said with a cold voice, she blinked, then got ready to start up camp. Hibiki stopped her. “Just relax, Okay. I will get everything.” he spoke, then ran off.
~

She had turned eighteen She had been under Kiyoshi, and all he had done is asked her to stay within the castle walls. She did, his castle was gorgeous. Hibiki trained her, he had been a bat demon. She had been skilled in short swords, double bladed, dual wielding, it had been called. Hibiki had explained, he had not been blind, but the sun could make him blind, even the moon, he had been beaten as a child, and raped by his father, but Kiyoshi had killed his father, and he had been forever in Kiyoshi’s debt. At first, she thought Kiyoshi and Hibiki were a couple, but Hibiki made it clear, that they weren’t, by puking up his breakfast, when she asked. She had been oddly relieved, as she grew up, she hardly saw Kiyoshi, so she asked if he had been a demon, and he simply stated he hated, something else, not a god, not a human, and not a demon. Too kind to be a demon, to nice to be a good, and too strong to be a human.

She hadn’t asked what he was, she was too afraid after he said that. One odd night, on her nineteenth birthday, Hibiki had been sent off on a peace mission, and she had been wandering the nights, where she saw him, the first time she had saw Kiyoshi-sama in a few months. She had dropped to her knees, and she bowed. He seemed to stare at her, with his blank eyes. Then she stood up, never locking eyes with her again. “Payne.” he spoke, his voice seemed to be on an edge. She blinked, her left ear twitching then dropping, as he scratched it. She blinked again confused, as his hand ran down to her chin, running along her jaw bone. He seemed to be brought to tears at the words she spoke. “What is the matter, Kiyoshi-sama?” he turned, “I have been watching you, Payne.” he spoke.

She stopped, her ears dropping. “I want you gone, or else I will send my men to kill you.” she stopped, then felt him break her very spirit at those words. She let out a cry, and it seemed to echo through the air. She charged at him, he simply side stepped. “I thought you were different!” she charged again, her claws poised to kill. He took another side step, grabbing her arm, with one hand, then her shoulder with the other, pushing her to the ground. “I thought..” she felt herself sob, and she turned around and sliced, it racked across his cheek.

“I thought..” she staggered, as she went to slice his shoulder off, he grabbed her arm, and he gripped it tightly. “I thought…” she spoke and fell to his knees. “That I loved you.” he seemed to paused. “Leave.” he added.

Her eyes snapped open, “Payne” she heard her comrade call, a raven demon, named Kirra, they had taken over a castle in the woods. She had been dressed in samurai’s armor. She had been asleep, the nightmares of her past…plaguing her. She sat up, “time to kill some, son’s of humans.” she spoke, as she jumped on a rooftop. This was her pack, this was her home. Her PACK , her pack of misfits. This was her war. She jumped to the ground. She ran into the battle field, telling her friends to leave. They listened. What they did to anger so many lords…they killed, they did anything to show humans, they were the monsters that everyone thought they were.

At first, the warriors, seemed to be ready, and they charged into the forest, she was alone, she took on at least one hundred of them, two hundred, three hundred, the hoards came and came, eight hundred, one thousand, three thousand, until she was kicked to the ground. She blinked, standing up. Her eyes wide. “Hi-Hibiki…” she spoke, as she found herself being rushed from behind, feeling pain, at her heart, the ones on her back, didn’t even effect the one in her heart. Her eyes widened, and tears streamed down her face as she fell to her back.

They stopped, she found them, encircling her, Hibiki helped her up. “Payne-chan..why?” he questioned. She felt tears stream down her cheeks. She shuddered, and stared at him. “I am.. A simply kind of human.” she spoke. Hibiki paused, and he felt her shudder. “I’m so cold, Hibiki-san…” she spoke, and she felt him hold her tightly. “Ho-How’s Kiyoshi-sama…?” she coughed up blood. “He..lgave me his power and castle, after you left.” she spoke, then nodded her head, closing her eyes. Hibki paused. “Payne! Payne! Remember this! All you need is… in your soul! Your not a monster, be something, you can learn and understand…” she felt a the cold, run up and down her body, the pain fading.

This was the brightest day, of her darkest hour.

She woke up. “Damn dreams.” Payne muttered. As she stood up, she had been a shinigami for one two hundred and eighty years. She had been through training, it was all easy. But she didn’t pledge her loyalty to the soul society. She pledged it to herself.

Side notes: I'd like for someone to either play Hibiki or Kiyoshi, as an arrancar or a shinigami, i'd like to do a plot with them.

Roleplay Sample:The mist had been strong out this morning; blanketing everything on the ground and all the objects seemed darken; seemed hidden. It was silent, no one should have been up this early, the rising sun seemed to be sluggishly sliding up the sky, causing the whole area to shine beautifully; as if this place had been magical. Not that many people had dared travel this far, it was in the back of the area It was cold, but then again the mist always held that chill up your spine, it was like that chill went hand and hand with the mist, also adding to the eerie-ness.

Although there was not a cloud in the sky; meaning that later on that day it would be nice out.
make a sound, even if you would listen for breathing it would be hard to find; it would be almost audible only for the keenest of ears.

The demon, with ghost eyes, stared down the path way. An unnerving blood red those ghost eyes were; a crimson not most people saw. The demon seemed to be floating; from afar that was all that could describe the creature.

The demon was really an hour glass shaped woman, resting on a tree branch, she had been dressed in black- something akin to the normal shinigami outfit. She had always liked the smell of the morning within the mist. The dew of the grass would be strong; and everything would seem fresh. So new. But it wasn’t like she slept to wait for it. No this woman stayed up, she tried her best to stay concealed with in the village. Not exactly being apart of anything.

The mist had seemed to only make her a shadow, even though her outfit was purely dark. The shinigami-like uniform, cut short so her long achromatic tails could wave along the wind, that seemed to hug her tightly, even though it had been chilly out; she had been uneffected, because she had always been hot. She looked towards the sky, her silver hair swaying with her movement. She smiled softly, before resting both of her hands against the tree branch, talon like finger nails scratching against the branch. She lifted herself up, and she dropped herself.

A river of red falling with her; her scarf. It had been the same color of her eyes. She would need to leave soon; so no shinigami could find her.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Payne Ookami ~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payne Ookami ~Fin   Payne Ookami ~Fin Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:18 am

Approved for 2-1. No Bankai yet though. Apply for it later in character upgrade after you've had some battles, training, missions or special circumstance.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Payne Ookami ~Fin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: