WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_vote_lcapTraining Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_voting_barTraining Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_vote_lcapTraining Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_voting_barTraining Days (Hinashi / OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakko Fuyuichiro

Byakko Fuyuichiro

Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN)   Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:54 am

A man is here, walking to an area that is not too far from the people, but enough to enjoy an area to himself, without anyone bothering him. The man is wearing a Shihakushō, the standard uniform of the Shinigami that consists of a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Additionally, he wears an armband on his left arm, which denotes that he is a fukutaichō, and it has and a Desert Marigold marked upon it, which denotes him as being with the Sanbantai, the 3rd Division. This man is known as Byakko Fuyuichiro, and he is here to do some of his own training to become better as the use of both Kidou and hand-to-hand.

As he walks, he thinks to himself and moves slowly, nodding to anyone he sees and says nothing as he walks on. He slows as he approaches the area where he will be training and he looks around. "This will do just fine," he says to himself as he is here to work on his Kidou since that will be easier to increase and he has a number of targets here to practice upon. He walks and places a hand on his Zanpakutō, but he will not be drawing it, unless he has to, and today he will not have to, as far as he is aware. He thinks some as he sits down on the ground, crossing his legs and places his hands in his lap, palms up and closes his eyes as he begins to meditate as he clears his mind and begins to process of focusing and becoming calm and aware of what is around him.

Byakko is very good with his Zanpakutō, being advanced at his skill with it, but he lacks at Shunpo and is the same for his Kidou and Hand-to-Hand. He knows he needs to become better at all of his skills, but mainly Kidou and Hand-To-Hand. So perhaps someone will join him, however he is not worried as he does not think of this as he is centering his mind, his soul and he plans on doing many hour of training today.

Word Count: Three hundred and sixty-seven
BGM: Blue by Gabriela Robin from Cowboy Bebop
Tagged: Those in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Supa Cute Chibi
Beer Master
Beer Master
Supa Cute Chibi

Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN)   Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:37 am

Training Days (Hinashi / OPEN) A5

Hinashi Oro'Nyaba
3rd Seat of the 7th Division

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood
Playful, Bouncy, Flirty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it Starts

Hinashi walked down the path to a training area she had heard about. She walked without haste as she stopped to talk to a few other shinigami she knew or casually looked at the sky. The area that she was going was about two miles from her divisions barracks but she didn't mind. The exercise was needed and the day was nice. A light breeze filled the air carrying the heavy scent of earth, the perfume of flowers, or the musky smell of evergreens. Smoke of gray and blue casted a haze around her head as she puffed on a cigarette that she had pulled from her kimono and lit from another passing shinigami.

Her kimono, a light blue with pictures of crashing waves upon rocks, was draped over her shoulders. Her arms rested inside by her waist as she walked along the path. A few times she stopped to reach under her kimono and remove her flask to take a quick drink before replacing it underneath. Even with her going to train a touch of alcohol and a nice hand rolled cigarette was close at hand.

To those who knew her her height was not a surprise, but to those who had not seen the female shinigami took a second glace at her. Her height was rare among the other shinigami with only a few able to look her in the eye. If her height didn't catch others attention, her zanpakuto caught the eyes of others as well. Like herself, her zanpakuto being almost four feet long, was another rare sight. Tied to her back wit ha sash of blue, the hilt poked from the top of her kimono, the bottom was hidden by the length of the kimono, but the form stuck out on her back. Her long orange hair was pulled back in a ponytail, the length falling down the mid part of her back. Her indigo eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she passed a small stream.

Finally she reached the grounds and noticed not only a few small targets but a man sitting on the ground. Quickly she looked his way before turning toward the targets, unsheathing her zanpakuto. "Long black hair, tall from the looks of it. Not a bad body. He is kinda cute. This could be fun after all." she thought to herself. A light breeze picked up lifting her Kimono off of her shoulders. As the cloth lifted her image shimmered. Roughly ten meters away a target stood. Appearing behind it, Hinashi sheathed her sword slowly while looking back. Her face twisted in pain as she fell to the ground coughing and choking. Her legs felt like jelly, her breath came ragged and slow as the target behind her fell into four pieces onto the ground throwing up a small cloud of dust. "I managed the cuts but the after effect is still there. I cannot keep my balance, strength or breath with such a feat." Slowly she stood and brushed herself off. Her strength returned, her breath came easy, and her legs felt normal.

With a shimmer she appeared five meters away before shimmering and reappearing once more where she started. Slowly she bent over and picked up her kimono and placed it by a tree. Once again she drew her zanpakuto and her image shimmered. She reappeared behind another target only 7 meters away sheathing her zanpakuto. This time only her breath came ragged and her balance was off a touch but she managed to stay on her feet. The target behind her fell into four pieces, striking the ground with a soft thud.

'I managed to strike twice and keep my balance. My breath was still ragged but I was able to stand straight afterward. Three meters has such a intense effect." She thought as her body shimmered twice along the ground and she ended up where she stood only a moment before.

"I still need more. I need to be faster."

Her first shunpo had only taken a few seconds but returning to the spot before with two took almost 6. Her speed was quite extensive but it was only slightly above what any normal Vice Captain could do and almost as fast as a few Captains. When it came to shunpo she was quick enough but she relied on her speed alone to get her by.

"TO shorten that time means I am one step closer. I can only do two consecutive so close to each other and one slightly longer without passing out. Still not enough."

She walked slowly towards a well that she had spotted, her eyes drifting toward the man once more. She had heard that the water from this well was sweet, the water at the bottom pulsing slowly. Hinashi could feel the pulsing as she lowered the bucket and pulled it back up. Taking a handful of water to her mouth she sipped slowly. It was indeed sweet and a shame to keep it to herself. Looking behind her she spoke softlty to the man with a sweet voice. "Excuse me, would you like a drink."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Playful Bouncy Music]

Artist: Caramell
Song:CaramellDansen