WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Who is this strange new girl? I_vote_lcapWho is this strange new girl? I_voting_barWho is this strange new girl? I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Who is this strange new girl? I_vote_lcapWho is this strange new girl? I_voting_barWho is this strange new girl? I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Who is this strange new girl?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inuyami

inuyami

Who is this strange new girl? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

It was the middle of the summer when she'd finally finished. A young white haired woman had moved from Tokyo to Karakura just recently and was finally done building her new home in the largest tree over looking the graveyard. She'd been sleeping in the tree for about three months while she scavanged for the pieces and parts she needed for her new home, but after nearly wiping out the local dump and lumber yard, the tree house was done.

A gentle wind blew over the fields of tall grass and past the river, carrying the sweet smells of summer along with them. Fresh flowers had bloomed and spat their perfume into the thin air while busy bees rushed to pollenate them. It was the perfect place for this young woman to settle down and think about actually socializing with the people who lived in the towns near the odd area she'd picked to be her home.

The graveyard was quiet for the most part. Occationally giant, ugly white masked monsteres would approach the woman in attempts to eat her, but they stood no chance next to the powerful young demoness.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

[K.e.t.s.u. I.r.a.m.a.s.h.a.]

(Ketsu's Current Appearance)

Who is this strange new girl? Shadow_with_gun_by_Kiguri_by_Hum-1

It was a calm, peaceful day of solitude for Demon Iramasha Leader, Ketsu Iramasha. He had preferred to stay away from most of his clansmen today in order to seek tranquility in his inner soul; To rest his well hidden lingering anxiety over most of demon world wanting him dead to release their king, over the looming war with Kin Iramasha's army, the thought of Dark Ketsu or Touketsu eradicating his Mind, Body and Soul in order to regain their former power, and trying to forget most of his unfaithful past.

Although, despite all of this, Ketsu always managed to stay calm, assertive and in his opinion "In Control" of everything. His inner ego, pride and power as a mighty warrior always held back these unwanted feelings. Occasional, though, on some days it would prove to be too much for Ketsu and he would either suppress these feelings by training in isolation until his body collapsed, taking his anger out on anyone who dared come into contact with him or he'd simply disappear for awhile to sort out his mixed emotions.

Which basically all leads us up to this point.

Today was one of the days Ketsu had chosen to simply lay low for awhile and adjust his conflict ridden soul alone. Hopefully, nobody would be around since he doubted anyone would be coming to a graveyard anytime soon.

To his misfortune (Or perhaps a blessing in disguise), he had detected another soul nearby.

"Hmmmm, I sense a fairly powerful demonic reitsu nearby. It's comparable to most of those from Demon World." Said Ketsu quietly to himself from on top of a hill nearby The Demon Princess, Inuyami. 'Perhaps this new being is after me, that cheetah brat or Ikarumi.' Thought Ketsu, always airing on the side of caution whenever meeting new powerful foes, but also excited at the thought of a new challenge in battle; Another opportunity to yet again show his dominance, strength and skills in the public eye to further gain respect for those warriors in his class.

"At any rate, I suppose I should check this person out to see if she is one of those goons after us. Heh, this could prove to be amusing if she turns out to be against me." And with that, Ketsu used his Clan's special teleporting technique called "Chaos Control" to disappear in a bright flash of white light and reemerge ten feet ahead of Inuyami.

Slowly he lifted his head upwards towards Inuyami to reveal his fiery red eyes as he made direct-eye contact with her. "Hello, Demon Girl." He spoke as he kept staring her down. "You wouldn't happen to be after any Ziamichi's, would you? Because if you are, I'm afraid you just cut your life short with the unlucky break of meeting me." And with those words arrogance being uttered out his mouth, Ketsu pointed his index finger from his right hand at Inuyami and awaited her response.

Could this be the beginning of a friendship, or a hellish enemy?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
inuyami

inuyami

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:36 pm

"A... what now?" She asked, blinking blankly at the finger pointed down into her face. "I'm sorry sir, I don't know what you mean." Inuyami ran a hand threw her long white hair and let it fall on her shoulder as she looked over her home.
"Very nice!" She told herself with a smile, almost ignoring the fact that Ketsu had even said anything to her or that he was standing there. His threatening words didn't seem to scare or bother her because she knew she held no ill will toward the man or whomever he thought she was.
Finally after a long moment she looked back at the man.
"Your a demon lord aren't you sir." She said, bowing her head slightly to acknowledge his power and status but also assert herself a a lord her self. "Allow me to intoduce myself. My name is Lady Inuyami, head and last of the Inu clan."
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 pm

A sigh of relief blew throughout Ketsu's soul when he discovered she knew nothing about the plans to retrieve the King of Demon World or any of the other powerful Demon beings sealed inside host called "Ziamichi's". 'Heh she doesn't even know what we are. That's great. For some reason or another I feel like sparing her from my wrath. Strange. I'll be sure to keep my eye on her if she pulls any suspicious moves, though. You never know with us demons. One moment we can be friendly and caring, and the next we'll rip your fucking skull out of your back. Tread cautiously, Ketsu.' Was what Ketsu told himself inside of his mind after Inuyami explained herself.

'Heh, she also doesn't seem that afraid of me. Usually once the lower powered demons sense my reitsu, they ran off like a stampede or just collapse on the ground from not being able to handle having so much reitsu strain their body. This woman could prove to be very entertaining in the future. Perhaps we'll even have a fight or two to prove her strength and my own.'

Slowly, Ketsu put his index finger down and listened to what the Demon Princess had to say to him after a long silence between the two. 'Well, it seems she knows my own power as well. Flattering.'Chuckled Ketsu inside his head, as he secretly smirked at her for realizing his own strength. Maybe even inflating his ego even further. "You are correct, Lady Yami." Spoke Ketsu towards Inuyami, already giving her a nickname. "I am Ketsu Iramasha. Leader of the Demon Iramasha's of the Iramasha Clan."

Ketsu then stepped closer towards Inuyami, about five feet more, and analyzed her body even further. Trying to figure out how much reitsu it held, if there were any other beings living inside of her and searching for any potential traps. However, all he was able to find out was that she simply held a very high amount of energy within her body. One that could even rival his own in some aspects.

"And from what I can tell, you seem to be a pretty powerful lady. Heh." Said Ketsu towards Inuyami as a slight breeze blew past them, making the left side of Ketsu's hair cover his left eye. "At any rate, though, what would a demon of your caliber be doing out in a place like this? Are looking for a challenge after sensing all the powerful spiritual pressures throughout this city and all the stories from here? Or are you simply a newcomer walking through?" Asked Ketsu, curious to find out more information about this Demon Princess.
Back to top Go down
inuyami

inuyami

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

The man who'd approched Inuyami knew his own power and appeared to be very confident in himself. He carried his body like a proud ruler, but of what, it didn't really matter much to the snow haired demoness.
"Spiritual pressure?" She questioned the mans sanity for a moment wondering what exactly he ment. Inuyami was trained in excersising spirits and demons, she could even see them but what did this man mean by spiritual pressure?
"I assure you m'lord," her eyes met his with matching intensity, "I mearly wish to live in peace." She broke the gaze and eyed her very humble home, showing she wanted no battle what so ever. "I found this... Miraculous... world when I was just a child. The children here were all different so I just kept to myself and grew as I knew how. I do not with to fight, nor to kill, only to be."
Inuyami turned slightly to her left, looking over her shoulder she looked at all the fallen men and women who lied in the graves under their head stones.
"And the souls who wander at night... shouldn't be eaten by those white masked demons." She said naive to what she had really been fighting for the past few nights. "I can't stand their accursed screaming either." Her ears twitched and she began to wonder if they'd drawn this strange muscular man's attention before hand.

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 am

As he continued listened to Demon Princess even further, he was blown away by so much she didn't know about this world. Hell, she at this point she might not even be a threat to him. However, that small dash of paranoia inside of Ketsu's soul will always leave him to second guess new acquaintances motives as to wanting to get to know him. After all, he did have the King of Demon world sealed inside of his body. Anybody could be after him and this could all simply be one clever trap meant to release Touketsu from his body; leaving him and the spawn of Touketsu, Dark Ketsu, to forever be cast into the oblivion of Touketsu's soul or leading them to the black abyss called death. Too much was at stake for Ketsu to even let his guard down in even this friendly type of environment.

However, for the time being, Inuyami will be on neutral turns and will watch over her very carefully. Waiting to see if she'll make any slip-ups, giving him the green-light to lay waste to her body. ...but there was also another side of him that wanted her to live to see what type of alley she would become to him. That part of himself, however, was curried deep below since he learned long ago not to put too much trust into people as they all, in his mind, either die, betray you, leave or become an enemy. So it would take time for him to truly trust her.

"I think I understand now then. Your quite well-mattered for a demon if I do say so myself." Said Ketsu as he kept his eyes on the Demon Princess in front of him. "As for those white masked beings you were referring to, those are hollow's. They feast on the souls of humans. The Shinigami around here should be doing their jobs, but sometimes the Iramasha's and even the other powerful beings in this city end up doing the janitor work."

Ketsu then looked around some more before he decided to help this poor ol' demon out. "And if this is such a high-traffic area for hollow's, perhaps I will send some of my men and myself to eliminate a good portion of these weaklings. How does that sound, Inuyami?" Asked Ketsu as he scanned the area some more; trying to detect any signs of humans or hollow's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this strange new girl?   Who is this strange new girl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this strange new girl?
Page 1 of 1