WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
A nice Proposal I_vote_lcapA nice Proposal I_voting_barA nice Proposal I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A nice Proposal I_vote_lcapA nice Proposal I_voting_barA nice Proposal I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

A nice Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim
Silim

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:20 pm

[Astrasas Rezuti]

Slowly, the Arrancar nearly glided through the hallways of the big fortress. Well, slow for him, since he was still kinda fast, even as he took his time, and wondered about his destination. The current boredom of Las Noches had been broken - Ulquiorra, one of the Espada, had requested him to show up in a specified room in the fortress, without telling his master. For now, the wind type played along - Ulquiorra was a bit weaker than his master, and lower in rank, but he could destroy the torturer any time he wanted.
Maybe he wanted a message delivered to his master that was not supposed to reach anyone not wanted? After all, Astrasas was known for moving very quickly and silent, if needed. Or there was some trash Ulquiorra wanted killed, and had no own man for? That would be more the taste of the Rezuti, it had been to long since he tasted blood. Finally, he opened the door to the designated room. A small meeting chamber for Numeros, it seemed - but no Numeros where around. Ulquiorra was here, the Fraccion felt it, even though he could not see the mighty Espada.
"You called for me, Lord Ulquiorra?"
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:50 pm

::Ulquiorra::

Ulquiorra had been standing in a room, waiting for Astrasas, the fraccion of the primera. The primera that was not worthy to be sitting in his seat. Ulquiorra walked over to Astrasas, and looked at him coldly. "If you don't want to face the same fate as your master will, then I suggest you stay away from him." Ulquiorra wanted to see how he would react. Would he defend his master, or allow him to die. It was interesting to see how loyal some were, and the lack of loyalty some held.

Ulquiorra shoved Astrasas out of his way and started walking down the hall. "Tell your Primera to meet me above the dome. It's time for him to die." Ulquiorra took a few more steps foreward and stopped for a minute. "If you know whats good for you, you won't be there to back him up, even though he will die without your backup." Ulquiorra stood for a minute to give Astrasas some time to make his decision.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:35 am

://:Akiasu://:

A second no less after Ulquiorra spoke the second time, the beautiful maiden walked in.. That long black hair with a single red streak running down. Now purple gems stare at the second Arrancar. He was brand new, since she got here... Kiyomi spoke of new people, but not these type. This was something alright... Ulquiorra was tired of being treated by trash and wanted more respect. Like his slave, she would do anything he wishes... Her revealing body just leaning against the door frame and smiled... For those who new, Akiasu is about 4000 year old Arrancar who is a siren of many words but never really had the will to speak it. Those glorious gems just gazed at them both and canted her head to the side. The scent of roses filled the air quickly without a problem.. Akiasu stood up gracefully while she fixed the hair clip in her hair. It was like a little brush but useless. Her clothing of course was the same, that white fabric cover her rather large chest of hers but held up on both ends by black tough fabric that went around her neck and stayed there. The tattoo of the rose and the vines of how she can be rose with thorns but of course no one thought it through enough. With her bottoms bring a V waist white skirt and white boots.. "Hello Master-sama!!" She spoke sweetly as she walked over past the other Arrancar to stand behind the master she served... Akiasu was always to by one's side their death or in pain. She was to do her master's binding without him getting his hands do... "Hello dear sir..." Akiasu bowed to other Arrancar and rose back up just to listen in..
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:23 am

These words of Ulquiorra could really make you shiver. If you had a heart that could shake, that was, but Astrasas was as much of a Hollow as the Los Numeros got. Turning around to the Espada as he walked down the hallway, another Arrancar appeared... who was this? Was she a fraccion of Ulquiorra? Did he even have one? Anyways, she was quite the beauty. Just that Astrasas had more of an eye for the beauty of causing hellish pain upon his enemies, he had to admit that to himself.
"No need to bow before me, for I will be a Los Numeros once again after this day, it seems..." Day was only a figure of speech, before he turned his words to Ulquiorra Shiffer, the Espada who wanted him to deliver a message. So his master was to die? A small chuckle could be heard from the wind type.
"Oh, I get it, Ulquiorra-sama. Really, I have no intention of facing destruction soon... and I'm no fool. I know what my 'master' really is. The spirit of a human, still clinging to the last pieces of humanity he has, even as an Espada... I've seen it during the days I had to serve under him. The message of yours, master, will reach him in just a moment." Astrasas bowed before the strong Espada. Locutus deemed it the sign of a weakling to bow. Astrasas simply said that he knew his place in the food chain. As he turned to one of the side hallways, he spoke once again.
"My master will request me to be with him in this fight, to protect his sorry ass from backstabs... it would be really unfortunate if he stumbled backwards into my blade, if you get what I mean...? Seems like our high-lord Sergei-sama will have a new Primera before long~" Using Sonido, the Fraccion disappeared. Killing his master sounded like a pretty good idea. If he had luck, he could even absorb a part of what would be left of Locutus, and increase his own power with it...
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:54 pm

::Ulquiorra::

Ulquiorra heard what Astrasas said to him. So, he was willing to help defy his master? It was no surprise, though. It was hollow nature to betray each other, and that was why he trusted very few. ""Seems like our high-lord Sergei-sama will have a new Primera before long." With that, he sonido'd off to inform his master. Ulquiorra looked back at Akiasu. "Come. We're going to the top of the dome. We're going to wait for him to arrive." Ulquiorra continued to walk. This day, a new primera reigned in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Silim
Silim

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:49 am

Zooming through the hallways, it was nearly impossible to catch a clear sight of the Arrancar. Using his great speed, he moved faster than most could, using Sonido in quick succession. He knew the ins and outs of this fortress, or else, he couldn't have escaped back when Aizen got attacked and finally killed by the Gotei 13. Though he did not know where exactly Aizen fell, it was clear that he did.
Appearing infront of the doors to his masters chambers, he knocked once, before opening the door and entering, lowering his head slightly to show his respect for Locutus. Or at least, to fake his respect for him, like he did for a rather long time now.
"Master, I bring an urgent message from Ulquiorra." Entering the room, he closed the door behind him and used his control over the wind to blockade all sound from going outside. Since without air, there was no sound. Facing his master once again, he continued to talk.
"He wants to fight against you to the death, for the titlle of Primera Espada, on the top of the dome of Las Noches. The news are spreading throughout Las Noches - I doubt an assassination for his behavior can still be used to take him down." A flat out lie, Ulquiorra wasn't someone to brag. But did anyone truely know the cold and silent Espada? No. Noone knew him really, so it was possible for him to act like that towards a possible rival.
And also, this lie would make sure that Astrasas was not send out in an attempt to assassinate Ulquiorra, or weaken him. That would be bad, since the wind type could imagine Shiffer as his new master... after the sudden and tragic demise of his last, that would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nice Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice Proposal   A nice Proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice Proposal
Page 1 of 1