WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_vote_lcap~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_voting_bar~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_vote_lcap~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_voting_bar~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~   ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

::~Selena Taro~::

"Maybe it is just me.When you are in a room with a guy you like, and the only thing you can say is hiya but you are nothing to him... Is that not sad?"
Quoted from Selena Taro

---------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a demon king named Ketsu and his wife named Inuyami and they loved each other. They had the cutest kids but when it came to where they began to walk, Kestu and Inuyami argued about training them almost every night. But one night, Inuyami just left them to starve. One day a female that was just arrived in Japan named Selena was wondering the forest, found Koichi the son of Ketsu. She took him back and tried to give him back but he cried every time she tried to hand him over. Ketsu didn't ask for her to be the house keeper but Koichi wanted her to stay. So every day, she made tasty meals for all over them and cleaned the house everything that a nanny was suppose to do. Selena hated Ketsu because he drank beer and smoked right in front of the kids, but it turned into crush soon after... After some time Inuyami finally came back and kicked Selena out of the house... Now like any american she headed to bar and became a drunk. A few months later Ketsu found her and brought her back to house...

-------------------------------------------

About Four in the morning all you can hear is "BEEP BEEP BE-" The noisy alarm clock exploded when Selena's hand had contact with it, who would be able to control their powers when it is that early in the morning. "God..." Selena muttered with her face stuffed in the warm pillow. Her long glamorous blond hair was spread out perfection along her curves until Selena pulled her unwilling body up from the sheets to reveal herself in purple lace set.. That bed was yearning her to come back into its protective sheets, she wished that she could but the maiden had to go take a shower and make food before Ketsu woke up. Now Selena grabbed her sparkly purple slip and slipped it over her body, then brushing her long strawberry blond hair behind her shoulder before getting up to get her clothes that she had laid out last night. "Hmmm..." Selena peeked her head outside the door and quietly made her away through the hallways. That smell of smokes was rather disgusting to her but she would have put up with it. "Stupid men..."

Just passing Ketsu's room quietly like a mouse and she even refused to go in there without a reason. She was just a human that just got punked into this job by his son, Koichi. Ketsu of course was going through the whole Inuyami thing when she left. Selena didn't care to much for Inuyami, she didn't strike her as serene.. "Ehhh... Poor Guy..." Selena whispered to herself unknowingly as she approached the bathroom.. Selena did feel bad for him but he made the wrong choice. It happens... Selena just peered into the bathroom just to find it was not being used, all you could see Selena just smiling. Swiftly locked the door in case someone decided to come in while she took her shower, and started the shower head by turning the knob to the right. Water rashed out of the shower head and poured down into the bathtub. Selena stripped all of clothes off, placing them in the hamper basket with other dirty clothes, and leaped into the shower. Giving no details, ten minutes had passed, the water was turned off and her hand grabbed one of the fluffy white tails just wrapping it around that body of hers, just to dry it off. "Thank god... For soft towels.." This day was getting better by the second not a single interruption from anyone..

Selena rushed to get her clothes on, a sky blue tank top with a baby blue see-through jacket with a black short skirt with knee socks to go with it. After about say 20 minutes of brushing and drying her long locks with a hair dryer along with brushing her teeth and washing her angelic face, she exits the bathroom with it looking spotless like normally. "It is breakfast time!!" Selena always cheerful to cook for people who liked her cooking. On the way to the kitchen she passed Ketsu's door once more but this time she stopped at it. Last time she was ever in his bedroom was when Inuyami was yelling at her to get out and throwing shit at her. Selena never got a good look at it but it was so tempting to go in there... Her hand reached out to touch the door but she yanked her hand back to her side, "Nahhh, not now..." Yeah, maybe when she was finished cooking, she would wake him up... Now she continued to her way to the kitchen, grabbing the cutest places that she bought just the other day with her own money to place them at each chair along with drinking glasses, forks, knifes, napkins along with the orange juice crate and Apple juice one too just incase Koichi wanted something else.

"This feels odd..." Of course Selena never had any family, do to the fact she killed him all just so she could run her own business but that was besides the point...Selena broke out the Frying pan from under the counter, and the dozen egg, package of bacon and raw steak out of refrigerator.. "Hehe" Selena smirked evilly as cranked up the temper... At Six thirty, Everything was set, food was on the table and that smell of fresh food overwhelmed the smoke scent out of the house. Selena just smiled happy as she went to Ketsu's door and opened it slight just peering into it.. Nothing but darkness was visible... "Ketsu-sama?"

Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~   ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:33 am

\\ K e t s u I r a m a s h a \\
" 悪魔の黒炎リーダー"

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Image527

"
"Lying tired and finished in your resting place,
I hope you have the strength, to hold your chin high.
All is lost, nothing can save you now,
I hope that doesn't stop you, from clenching your fist.
Because what you battle is stronger then any man,
Don't give up the fight, hold on to that Pride.
Warn out, defeated you sit ever so still,
O you tried your best, upon that hill.
It's a miracle now, that your still alive,
The world will weep, when you finally die.
Your blood is draining fast, for what purpose,
Don't cry now, hold on to that Pride.
Sometimes it's hard, seeing the point,
When it lies behind the screams of the innocent.
For some it's hard, just to hold on,
But if you were one to let go, and simply fade away.
Who would miss you, with no Pride?
A life wasted, is why they cried."

[S.t.a.r.t.K.e.t.s.u.P.o.s.t.]

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_Kiguri~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_Kiguri~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ A_Tribute_to_Shadow_game_by_Kiguri

[Scroll down and read my posting music]

It was another tireless night for Ketsu Iramasha, Leader of the Demon Iramasha's. What kept him during most of the night were thoughts of previous relationships such as the ones he shared with former friends, former love interest and family members. Some of these people included Sora Yokoshi (His First Love killed by his dark Ketsu), Inuyami (Ex-Wife), Harribel (Former Lover), Thoma Kage (Former Best Friend who disappeared), Toma Cruise (A former friend of his that would hang around him and Sora), His Mother that he killed when Touketsu took over and many other relationships he has shared with people in the past who are no longer with him. It tore at his heart for centuries to form all of these relationships with people only to have them either betray him, leave him or die. It's apart of the reason why he is so cold towards others. He simply doesn't wanna add anyone else to that growing list of people who fade away in his life.

However, there was more that kept this man up at night. He had a family to manage. With the disappearance of his last wife, Inuyami, his current family has been left in shambles. Ketsu was left with no other choice then to raise their three children alone. His eldest son, Koichi, was heart broken by this. Although he takes notice of how Koichi tries to fight back the tears daily. I mean, what kid wouldn't feel like shit if their mother left them? Well, apart from Ren. Who is his only daughter. Ren was actually happy to her go. She had plotted to kill Inuyami some day because she felt that her mother only made papa weaker. So all of that worked in her favor. Katashi, on the other hand, was not phased by this. He was simply blank and never brought it up. Ketsu doesn't quite know how his youngest son feels about it.

Aside from all that, he simply wanted to make sure his current set of kids would have a stable foundation to grow up upon since both of his parents were out of his life for a long time. His father disappeared right after his birth, and his mother was an abusive bitch that Touketsu eventually ended up killing for him. Ketsu wanted better for his children, but Inuyami shattered all those dreams.

Along with another piece of his heart.

With her gone this left Ketsu upset, confused, angry and overall hurt. Although, he tried his best not to show his children or the people around him that he was. But it's very obvious Ketsu is in pain from all that's happened. It's seen from the recent drinking habits he has picked up, the anger that was once starting to fade away coming back, how much stricter he is in his children training and a few other things. Though, his inner pride will NEVER allow him to express such a feeling. He had to keep up his "calm, cool and in control" persona for those around him. In his family life and professional life.

Speaking of which, that is another thing that kept this man's soul up. Maintaining his half of the Iramasha Clan; The Demon Iramasha's. It was hard being the leader to such a big clan. Especially when most of these people shunned him since before his birth, while they along with the Angel Iramasha's praised his Angelic brother, Ryou Iramasha. It sickened him to an extent. Hell, he doesn't even know why he joined that clan. The only reason that he picked up the job was because Halo Iramasha, who is like a brother to Ketsu, asked him to come back to the clan since he had worked things out for him. Other then that, he had no reason to return to that clan other then to obtain access to their praised emeralds once again.

Bleh...

Shit was just fucked for Ketsu.

But if that wasn't enough to keep him awake at night, he still had to worry about the two beings sealed inside of his body one day taking dominance over his body and casting his soul into the nothingness held within their bodies. Touketsu, the king of demon world, was sealed in the deepest part of his soul. While his asexual son, Dark Ketsu, was created at the last second during a battle Halo Iramasha and Ryou Iramasha had for Ketsu's soul in order to former torment Ketsu and get stronger so that one day he would make Dark Ketsu apart of his body yet again.

It's a wonder that this man can even function with all that he has been through. Though for how long he can keep up his sanity is up in the air....

"Fucking hell...." Uttered Ketsu to himself in a very tired voice as he sat up from his bed wearing only a pair of black jeans. "Another sleepless night..." He said before taking a glance at himself in the mirror that hung above his dresser. The moonlight that shined within his bedroom mirror revealed the black circles under Ketsu's eyes that came about from many sleepless nights recently coupled together with the intense amount of stress on his body from all the intense training sessions he puts himself through, the strain from Dark Ketsu weighing down on his body and the nightmares that are generated in his head when he finally does get sleep.

"I don't need to see that in the morning." Ketsu grumbled before leaning over to his right side and picking up a bottle of Jack Daniels from one of two or three dozen wine, whiskey and beer bottles scattered all throughout his and Inuyami's former bedroom. He then took a huge swig from it as he let out a satisfied sigh. At least that would numb the headache buzzing throughout his head thanks to Dark Ketsu. He then digged into the nightstand next to his bed and pulled out a carton of Marlboro cigarettes. "I sense that woman is up..." Said Ketsu to himself as he searched for his lighter. Once he found it next to his alarm clock, Ketsu pulled out one of the cigarettes in this carton and lit it up.

~Inhale....and exhale....let the calmness flow throughout your body~

He sat there for awhile enjoying his tobacco and liquor. He went through a bottle of Jack Daniels, some red wine and a half a carton of smokes until Selena started to peer through his door. Knowing she would give him hell about the condition of his room, he swiftly used Chaos Control to have himself appear by the door in about a half-a-second.

"Yes...?" He answered with a cigarette still in his mouth. "I take it you've come to my door to tell me breakfast is ready, no? Well I'm already aware of that and I'll be down shortly. You should go wake up the children, however. I intend to train them later on today..." Said Ketsu as he put his bud out on an ash tray next to the door on a table stand.

====================================

[S.O.U.N.D.T.R.A.C.K. T.O. P.O.S.T. P.A.R.T. O.N.E.]

Artist: Red House Painters
Song: Medicine Bottle

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~   ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:04 am

~::~Selena~::~

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ B8ee3ea876098c9d57d3cc8831fce04d9e2

It was not that she was going to bitch at him about the room or anything, she had something to say but it was something rather important. Selena knew these would come but Ketsu blocked her sight from the room. It made her just a bit mad to think she was going to yell at him for being a depressed child. The smell of Whiskey that came off her voice. 'You should or You should have' this man was getting on her nerves on how he told her to do shit, but it sounded like he was threatening her if she would not do it. She didn't want to speak to him about the child but then spoke softly "Ketsu, I am leaving today..." No matter what his replied, she didn't want to know.. Walking away from him with rather dull eyes and she headed towards the kid's bedroom.

Knowing the family would take it hard but she had to go looking for the man. That very man who stole her heart, a man who saved her. That brisked scent of roses still remember and those golden eyes that pierced the heavens. The way they stared at her, it felt as if he was burning a hole in her heart. She might have a thing for Ketsu but that was something she didn't expect to happen. The emotions were something mixture of confusion. Where was Selena going to start? This man only left a white rose with seal that she could not read... Oddly enough two tall men were taking suits out of house... Into a limo?! It was would be weird anyone who didn't really know Selena too well. Within the city, she owned the 2nd largest building which was named Taro INC. Of course it sold both gambling machines and wonderful designed tea pots made out of Cast-Iron..

Of course a few doors down, Selena opened the door to children room. It was dim enough for her to see that each child was in their correct bed. "Hey, Koichi.... Ren...." Koichi was slight shaked but it was mostly not to work. Selena might miss everything but she would miss Koichi the most. He was the reason why Selena was here. The child wanted her to stay. The child had to be heart broken but he was going to be even more after what Selena was going to pull. That long blond hair rested upon her back while bending over to kiss Koichi on the cheek.."Wake up Koichi~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~   ~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A delightful Moment, Ain't It?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Living World :: Forest :: Ketsu and Inuymai's House-
Jump to: