WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Amagai-San I_vote_lcapAmagai-San I_voting_barAmagai-San I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Amagai-San Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Amagai-San

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Amagai-San Empty
PostSubject: Amagai-San   Amagai-San Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:43 pm

SHINIGAMI

Name: Amagai Shusuke

Personality:Amagai has a personality of a nice quiet loving young man, how you may ask? Amagai ask cool around people he does not know why but he is easily irritated by people in his squad. Amagai could keep his cool until someone does something really horrid like "take over the world using something they stole from him." Amagai acts really loud because of something that happened in the real world which he can never forget even though he is now a shinigami of great respect, or so he was told he has great respect.Amagai has a little model or I should say phrase,metaphor,statement the list goes on. It goes like "Those who try hard to earn respect will lose it but those who act like they don't need respect will gain more." Amagai has been a man who make alot of quotes that actually inspired people. Amagai is really creative man but he is still haunted by his past. In time of fights Amagai would always have this 1 flashback, A man standing in a field holding a dagger near his eye, the man will then look back as a tear of blood will drip down from his face then onto his mouth.The man will then throw the dagger up in the air as it would fall down in a fast downwards motion as the Amagai points down directly after when it touches the first hair of the old man the man will vanish as Amagai would get out of his flashback. Amagai is really loyal to his family and his captains.

Appearance:Amagai-San 290px-Shusuke_Amagai

Zanpakutô Spirit:Amagai-San Dragon_warrior_by_sandara

Sealed Zanpakutô : Amagai-San Cold-steel-warrior-katana-japanese-swords

Shikai Description: Amagai-San Zanpaktouamagai

Shikai Abilities::Raika (Lightning Flash): In its seal form it resembles a small sword such a kodachi. It has an olive green handle with a bronze bow-shaped guard. He carries it in a red scabbard attached to a strap hanging on his waist.
Raika in its released state.

* Shikai: Raika's release command is Sever ( tachikire). Amagai holds his Zanpakutō upside down behind his back and calls out the release command. In its Shikai, Raika takes the form of a white longsword with a hook at the end and curved shell-like pipes that form the hilt. Upon transformation, flames emit from the pipes.[6]

Raika's blade being heated and emitting flames

Shikai Special Ability: The pipes emit fire, heating the blade and causing it to take on a more fiery color. By heating the blade it has shown to be strong enough to resist and repel Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō.[6]

Amagai creating a fireball

* Fireball: Amagai can focus fireballs into the crux of the hook and by swinging forward he can release large fireballs through the air towards his target. Its attack power is shown to be great enough to counter the Shikai of Hyōrinmaru, the most powerful ice-based Zanpakutō.

Amagai's fissure of fire

* Fissures of Fire:Amagai can then focus fireballs into the crux of the hook and, by slamming it into the ground, he creates large fissures of flames that travel to the enemies at fast speeds.[6]

Release:Raika...Roar~

(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill Level: Kidou:
Skill Level: Swordsmanship:
Skill Level: Shunpo:
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:

Bankai Description: Amagai-San 22amagai

Bankai Abilities:* Bankai: Raika Gōen Kaku (Lightning Flash Flame Shell): Amagai holds out his Zanpakutō in front of him as fire swells around him. Raika becomes a large and more detailed version of its former self. Raika Gōen Kaku takes the form of an enlarged sword and turns the edge of the blade a crimson red color with a hook at the end; the inner side of the hook-blade sports several jagged edges. A large white shell with a light-purple trim. A massive hollow pauldron/shield with the handle is hidden behind it. The sword is about as tall as Amagai in this form.

Bankai blade becoming fiery

Bankai Special Ability: In this form the sword's blade becomes fiery, and fire shoots from the pauldron when its powers are being used. The sword's blasts of fire are much more potent, large and powerful in this form, and the pauldron on his sword can be used as a means of defense as well.

Amagai shooting fire from the pauldron

* Flamethrower:While in this form, the pauldron acts as a high intensity flame thrower when it is turned toward an opponent, incinerating the ground in its path.

Fissure of Fire

* Enhanced Fissures of Fire:The abilities of the Zanpakutō are known to create fissures of fire with devastating effect. He heats his blade and it turns fiery and then by slamming it in the ground it is capable of creating a large wave of fire rushing forward and further destroying any enemy that becomes enveloped in the flames. It is strong enough to force Ichigo to resort to using his mask.

Wave of Fire

* Wave of Fire: As his blade heats up, he holds it vertically and by slamming his sword into the ground a wave of fire heads toward the enemy. While it looks strong Ichigo seems to be able to pass through it with relative ease.

Gōen Ryūga.

* Gōen Ryūga (Ultra Dragon Fang Flame): Amagai twirls his sword above his head, and the blade becomes fiery and flames shoot from the pauldron, while lightning builds and he then slams the blade into the ground accompanied by a lighting strike. The ground begins to shake as multiple fire spears shoot from the ground at varied angles to trap the opponent in a prison of flames. However, a side effect of this technique is that it leaves Amagai looking very tired. He is also capable of releasing at least one fire spear at a time from the ground.

Gōen Ryūga, Homura.

* Gōen Ryūga, Homura ( Ultmate Dragon Fang Flame, Homura): Amagai lifts his sword over his head and its entirety is inflamed. He then strikes it toward his opponent allowing him to send a giant fireball at the opponent.

Raiendan.

* Raiendan (Lightning Fireballs): He uses the tip of his sword to fire out a multitude of fireballs toward his opponent.

Please don't judge the bankai until i achieve it. Ty.

History/Background: Human World: Amagai was born in a small town outside of Japan, This town is not popular anymore because it was destroyed a very long time ago. Amagai lived in a really dangerous town because some people call it the town of spirits, They called that the town of spirits because they were spirit particles all over the air which attracted alot of spirit particles. Amagai every day he had to go to school to learn that he was a main target for a Japanese Assassination Agency.Amagai got attacked alot and he didn't know what to do, they would go for his old beloved sister. One day they eventually got her raped her and then murdered her which left Amagai with a hidden anger. A anger so big it might unleash on the one who killed her.

A few days later a phone call was directed to Amagai's cell phone. Amagai eventually found the guy and slit his throat. The reason for the attack was because Amagai had a forbidden artifact that no one was aloud to have because of its power. Amagai did not want to give it all up until the day a group of hollows attacked Amagai. Amagai was totally unaware because at his age he couldn't see anything that something to do with spirits, Amagai was saved by a "Shinigami". You might want to know how he knew that he was saved by a Shinigami, When Amagai was getting attacked the Shinigami saved him by killing the hollow but after the Shinigami got into his gigai and started to interact with Amagai. The Shinigami was sent to this time to save it.

After the meeting with that Shinigami his whole life changed. Amagai started to figure out what and why the artifact was so important. Amagai then found out that the artifact had some ancient Japanese writing on it. "The light will block the darkness when the right time comes" Amagai did not know how the light will block the sun but he didn't mind. Amagai was again attacked by the J.A.A but Amagai was protected, by a leader of the L.E.D Lunar Evening Death. Amagai was grateful until the Leader asked Amagai to join him. Amagai knew that the ganging world was not for him because of his age (15) but he had no choice because of the J.A.A constant harassment towards him. Amagai had to take that offer just for the safety of his life and his artifact.

A few years past as Amagai was now one of the leaders of the L.E.D. Amagai was in a meeting about the J.A.A, thats when Amagai figured out that he has been played for the last few years. One of the leaders said "Amagai you must run the L.E.D wants to kill you for the artifact!!!" Amagai had no intentions of running until that leader was shot in the back. Amagai thought he was saved by that Leader but then he kinda thought to himself, "The L.E.D is just another J.A.A" yelled Amagai as he back flipped his way out of the door. Amagai looked at the men there and was disgusted by there inadequate behaviour. They lead Amagai on, made him leader just to kill him.

Amagai was trapped as he stood in front of the Leader of the L.E.D and the J.A.A, Amagai knew his time was up but instead he threw the artifact out of the window. Amagai was then shot 5 times and that was the end of Amagai's days in the Human world. The J.A.A was then under a big law suit which got the people in the J.A.A arrested. The L.E.D on the other hand was lead by a new man...A man who warned Amagai. The L.E.D was now a orphanage but they changed the name. Amagai's Orphans a group of the L.E.D has led this all in his honour, for being a brave man. Amagai was honoured for all this attention but unfortunately the town was destroyed because the shinigami that was forced to work there did not fulfil his duty and he died in a ditch.

Life on earth as a spirit: When Amagai was on earth as a spirit he only did 1 thing, Amagai watched out for the guy who told Amagai what happened until he died. After a few years later a group of hollows kept stalking Amagai and wanted to kill him. Amagai was not to dumb so he always dodged the Hollows no sweat until a shinigami chased him around japan. The Shinigami said he wanted to help but he didn't believe it so he ran until the Shinigami go him. That was when Amagai's last day on earth was gone and until he found out he was in rukogai once and for all. He seen his sister who was in horrible shape as a spirit.

Life In Rukogai: Amagai was really poor in Rukogai but he managed to find his grandmother, Katana Hayashi a female which believed in rights and freedom but she was executed for her beliefs. Amagai every night would sleep in his grandmothers home hoping that he could be a shinigami. Amagai trained all day and all night using a stick that was sanded to make a nice texture which also made it looks like a training weapon.Amagai trained all day all night even during the rainy days, Some times kids on the outer side of the fence would point and laugh. Amagai was discriminated because those kids were taught that the shinigami's are all alike, strong, merciless and unconnected with the world or the people in Rukongai.

When Amagai is training he would some time have a false break down or some may say it as a flash back. Anyways Amagai would get this flash back all the time, A man standing in a field holding a dagger near his eye, the man will then look back as a tear of blood will drip down from his face then onto his mouth.The man will then throw the dagger up in the air as it would fall down in a fast downwards motion as the Amagai points down directly after when it touches the first hair of the old man the man will vanish as Amagai would get out of his flashback. Amagai never knew what it was but at times he think that man is his zanpaktou.

The Promotion:Amagai was in the academy, he usually got the highest grades and he worked very good with Kidou and Shunpou. Amagai learned that true power comes from within not from what you learn. Anyone can choose to learn something but you need the heart and the potential to actually learned it. A few years after Amagai was asked to join the 13th squad. Amagai would usually protect his squad from hollows and other demons in that nature. On one sunny day Amagai was usually training as his captain went up to Amagai and offered him a chance to be a Vice captain. It was a offer Amagai could not refuse, his body was over whelmed with joy and happiness, Amagai was truely greatful towards his capatain

Roleplay Sample: Amagai was travelling down a devastating road, people were fighting and flaming each other and Amagai tried not to get involved. Amagai then walked as he bumped into a man wearing a dark cloak over his head."Who are you?" asked Amagai, "You must learn some manners." added Amagai in the most bossiest tone he ever pulled out from his hat."I...i...am sorry sir, I was buying a loaf of bread and-" said the boy as Amagai put his fingers over the boys mouth. "Its okay, as long as your are sorry." smiled Amagai. "Thank...thank you sir very much." said The boy. Amagai them smiled as he scratched the back of his head "Its not biggie i am usually this nice when it comes to people who don't know there way around this area, So... i guess you are new to these streets." asked Amagai as he smiled gracefully at the boy. "I guess i am sir." said the boy in the most lowest tone Amagai has ever heard. "Don't worry i was new around these streets once, so what is your name?" asked Amagai. "My name is Hakatowa Hayashi and i am here visiting." said Hakatowa.

"Hakatowa ehh? weren't you the former head of the noble family?" asked Amagai as Hakatowa nodded. "Yes i was, until my brother left me to die on the streets." said Hakatowa. Amagai was shocked as he recalled life in this world goes in alot of different ways. Amagai then smiled at Hakatowa "You know what? I am going to help you train to fight for my division!" yelled Amagai. "Ohhh you are a king?" asked Hakatowa to Amagai. "Yep i am the 13th division Captain.!" said Amagai in a fun and helpful tone. Hakatowa smiled "Shall we begin?" asked Hakatowa. Amagai then smiled as he pulled out his sword and threw it Hakatowa as the sword almost sliced his arm off. "Are you crazy?!?!?!?!? You could of killed me." said Hakatowa. Amagai smiled "But i didn't!" said Amagai as he winked at Hakatowa. Hakatowa laughed as the journeyed to a mystical forest where suddenly all the animals smiled as they vanished. "What is this place?" asked Hakatowa.

"This is a Utopia, a perfect world where my ink monsters live." said Amagai as he past by a monster choking a ink knight. Amagai pulled out his sword, "RAIKI !! HOWL!" yelled Amagai as the sword sliced the monster in-half. Amagai then smiled as he closed his eyes slightly and turned his head to a 140 degree angle. "Its ok he gone now, he won't bother you anymore." said Amagai as he rearranged his head again and smiled. The ink man left as Amagai and Hakatowa walked silently to a mountain with a small arena on it. Amagai drew his sword again and pointed it at Hakatowa. Hakatowa pulled out a chained lightning whip. "Give me all you got!!" said Both of them as both Amagai and Hakatowa dashed at each other.

"HOWL RAIKI !!" yelled Amagai as a snake like monster flew towards Hakatowa. Hakatowa reacted quickly as he whipped Raiki right at the neck slowing it down. "Nice try!" screamed Hakatowa as he spun in a circular motion as his whipped had a aura of lightning which sent bolts flying everywhere. Amagai then jumped on to of Raiki .Raiki blew out a red chi blast flying at Hakatowa quick as Hakatowa got hit sending him flying towards the wall. "Nice one.." said Hakatowa getting up all bruised up. Hakatowa then pulled out his sword, "Now take this." said Hakatowa as he jumped and stabbed Raiki right at the fore head causing a explosion, Amagai made a barrier of energy which blocked the explosion but Hakatowa was pushed back as his shirt was ripped off and his arms were red, Amagai smiled as he pulled out a reiatsu sword.

"Time for me to go serious" said Amagai as a ice dragon spun around Amagai, Amagai was holding a spear wearing ice armor as he flash jumped behind Hakatowa as he pushed him. Hakatowa kicked a massive fireball flying across Amagais face. Amagai's helmet was cracked as his face was revealed with a big smile. Amagai the summoned 9 dragons which flew towards Hakatowa as he was surrounded. "Lets go back to the Serentei ,... 3rd seat Hakatowa." said Amagai smiling proudly when he said that as they walked back. Amagai and Hakatowa boarded a dragon as they flew off towards the sky, Amagai then said "Tell me who was the man who made you lose your throne?" asked Amagai. Hakatowa said it was a man he once grew up with him and then betrayed him. His name was R****.

Last edited by Shūsuke Amagai on Tue May 25, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Amagai-San Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amagai-San   Amagai-San Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:47 am

Approved, 3-1+ You're not old enough to be a lieutenant, but you're close enough to be half a tier away from them.
Back to top Go down

Amagai-San
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: