WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Wil Orunitia I_vote_lcapWil Orunitia I_voting_barWil Orunitia I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Wil Orunitia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil

Wil

Wil Orunitia Empty
PostSubject: Wil Orunitia   Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Name: Wil Orunitia

Rank
*Division: Fourth
*Seat: (Will be determined upon acceptance. If applying as a cannon character please include rank.)

Personality:
Wil is soft at heart. He has an attitude of a youngster and is often outspoken. Intelligent, and on the quiet side, he has a loner sort of social behavior. Wil has trouble communicating with others on a casual level, and difficulty opening up to anyone.

Wil has a very strong sense of compassion. This compassion produces very peculiar and unique situations when he is with some of the most different people, even the ones with strong emnity. With only a few relationships here and there, he cherishes them greatly. He does his best to maintain them, fear of suffering from the empty void of their absence.

Appearance:
Wil Orunitia Animeboy4_display
Wil stands at a total of five feet and eight inches. He has little or no trace of muscles at all showing that physically he may be entirely weak, however that isn't the case. He has a light brown, semi-long hair with no general arrangement or style, but a casual disarray. Wil has a warm brown eyes that can either show others gentleness, or his cold loneliness. Wil has slightly broad shoulders, but he entirely is rather slim.

Zanpakutô Spirit:
Affectionately known as Shiro-kun, Shiro Hikari takes the form as a humanoid being in his twenties. Shiro has a fatherly nature. He has a is very gentle, but he can be rather stubborn when ideas clash. He is often communicating with Wil, even when the zanpakto is sheathed and sealed.

Appearance-wise if to be seen as often as he is with Wil, could pass as his father. He has the same brown hair, but of a slightly shorter length. However, he has dark brown eyes. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Shiro, again, unlike Wil has a fit, but stocky build.

Shiro's inner world is a small glade, within a forest, ontop of an glacier/ arctic field. The stars and crescent moon flood the entire area with silver light.

Sealed Zanpakutô :The zanpakto has a width of about an inch. The length 120 centimeters. It is an extremely thin shirasaya sword. Thin as it may be, it doesn't shatter under another's might, as fragile as it appears. This sword is feather light, and almost sings as it slices through the air. The sword reflects a shiny silver light.

Shikai Description:
The blade shatters and disappears in a flash of light. The light sometimes is distracting or temporarily blinding as neccasary. The light then becomes a golden color when is use, taking the form of Kiiroi Hikari (gold light). In release form, the zanpakto maintains its form as light, having no tangible form. It can be solidfied, however, no ability can be active at that time.

Atataka Hikari(Warm Light)
Kiiroi Hikari envelops the target in a warm light. This could be another being or himself. The light healing more effectively and with greater ease than by using traditonal healing kidou.

Wil must be within 20 meter of the target for the ability to be used. The radius of the healing area is five feet.

The ability is draining for Wil to use, depleting 30% of his reiatsu for each healing. This ability boosts Wil's healing kidou by 30%.

Hikari Ryoku(Light Force)
Kiiroi Hikari concentrates for a single burst of greatily enhanced healing kidou.

Wil must come in contact with the target of healing, and remain in contact with the target during the duration of the ability.

If contact is broken during the ability, Wil not only loses 20% of his reiatsu, but the healing done on the target is halted immeadietly, probably causing pain to the target. This ability consumes 60% of Wil's reiatsu when used normally and properly executed. This ability increases Wil's healing kidou ability by 45% and has a shorter duration time than Atataka Hikari.

Release:
Ko jundo de kagayaku, Shiro Hikari
Shine with purity, White Light

Bankai:
Meikai sa to kagayaki wo ,Mabayui Bakari no Shiro Hikari
Shine with clarity, Blinding White Light
Shikai Abilities are amplified.
Atataka Hikari- The healing area becomes 11 feet, and the rate of healing increases to 40%.
Hikari Ryoku- Ability only costs Wil about 40% of his reiatsu, and his healing ability is increased by 60%. The time’s duration is shortened to a single minute. The penalty is decreased to 5%.
Akurui (Brighter)- An explosion of gold light. The ability can be used by Wil as the sole offense of his shikai. He has a maximum limited use of 7 times. He can use an 8th but he would be depleted of any energy, and helpless for the further duration of the battle, or a long time. It takes Wil about 3 minutes to gather the reiatsu and strength to use this ability. It has the equivalent strength of a potent 80's kidou.

History/Background:
Wil was born as an only child. He saw few glimpses of another child in a few pictures with his parents when he was little, and another child with his parents, but he soon disappeared from his life, all evidence of him with it. His father was a respected scientist, and his mother a skilled medic. He grew up in a small secluded area, with a large variety of flora and fauna everywhere. He learned to love the nature.

When he became of age, he started school at a bad start. He had no friends at all, but his intelligence showed at its full. The other children excluded him, and rebuked him, so he was alone. His teacher's during elementary school, concerned with him, contacted his parents many a time, but found little reason behind his behavior.

During his childhood, his father told him many stories of practically magical beings, and amazing tales as if he was there first-hand. Once, as if he had made a great and incredible discovery his father shared it with the science world, but he was laughed at for his insane ideas. He was marked a lunatic, and he lost all respect and credibility as a scientist then. They thought it was simply foolish, another world, with gods roaming freely. People even in our world, with unique abilities, that could perform unbelievable feats. Labeled as such, he stopped his work publicly, however he wrote in private. He wrote all of the information he had about this particular subject, and any inferences or guesses he could make on it.
Growing more and more, Wil began to hunger for things to read. He read about higher-level concepts forcing himself to understand, and learn further. Searching for more material, he came across an encyclopedia like book in his father's library, and he began to read. He saw his father's messy scrawls of words, which he was quite fond of, and practically ate the book. Once finished with the book, he accepted his father's information and took it to heart, believing that it was true.

Little by little, he began to see that in reality, his father was correct in his ways of thinking, and his information as well was indeed accurate. He began to see things others could not, hearing and feeling things others could not. He began to really wonder. What was out there?

In high school, these feelings began to become stronger. He felt scared. Scared of something that was to come. Soon after these feelings stopped, it then happened. While at home, he heard his mother quietly cooking. Suddenly he heard the clanking of a pot, and a scream. Suddenly, he felt the a tremor, and half of his house fell off. There a huge black creature, held his mother in its hand. "H...Ho-... Hollow?" He recalled from his father's entries. His father rushed out from his library, terrified with the creature. The creature threw his mother, and his father caught her falling down. Backing away slowly, the floor beneath him gave away. He fell and he felt pain for a moment, but it subsided. He still saw his parents, but he could also see himself. Panicking he jumped up with a start. The hollow uttered a bloodcurdling roar, and a ton of debris fell on his parents. With a cry of despair, he watched, as the hollow stepped on the debris that buried his parents. He saw his parents rise from the debris, and run from the hollow. Wil called to his father many a time, yearning to be with him, to hear his voice once more, to have that feeling of safety. He cowered as the hollow lifted its hand to swipe at him. But suddenly a large blue flash of light shot by the hollow. As the hollow slowly dissipated, he backed away. "Quincy..." he said softly to himself, but he saw no one, no bow, no human. He began to cry. Where were his parents? What was he going to do now? As time passed, the sun went down, and a man walked by Wil. He was dressed in a black kimono, and a sheathed sword was seen at his side. "Your... Shinigami..." The slightly puzzled shinigami, walked to Wil, with a gentle expression. Wil was still as he knew he was to be aided. He felt himself enveloped in a light as the shinigami gently tapped him on the head.

Once in Rukongai, he strived to enter the academy to become a shinigami. There was something driving to become one but he could not understand why. He could not remember, or explain. With little encouragement and help, he eventually made it in. With his ease with studying and school-life, academy was easy for him. He had little trouble with learning, but he could never make to the best of the class. He struggled to best other academy students, but he simply could not. His efforts were mediocre, too much from head knowledge. Later, he tried with more effort, and naturality. He began to succeed at what he did, and soon graduated. After he graduated, he again wondered, what made him do this? Why did he want to be a shinigami?

Roleplay Sample:
In the midst of the serenity, Wil sat amongst the rooftops the moonlight falling on him. Sure he could get caught being out here, and get in trouble, but it didn't matter too much to him. His slow breathes showed up in the cool night air. He didn't feel too cold at all. It wasn't cold... It wasn't cold at all, in fact, there was this deep despair in him that lingered.

He couldn't remember what caused it, what was still causing it. But he could feel this deep loneliness. The feeling of being abandoned was gargantuous. Wil had very few friends, no family. Certainly had noone close to him. There was no one to abandon him, no one to hurt him. But there must have been someone to make this feeling. It was like having a void, not just emotionally but mentally. Missing something from his heart, and pieces from his mind. He didn't like it. Not at all...

A nighttime sentry caught sight of him, and decided to investigate. He could hear the faint chanting of familiar bakudo. A combination of one and four. He was being rather careful. When he reached the building, stopping by the edge of the rooftops. His incantation grew in volume as he neared the end. Wil got onto his feet, as the sentry put up his hands to use the kidou. With a simple shunpo, he had stepped onto another building. The first bakudo had worked on him, but having stepped simultaneously as the bakudo was cast, the sentry had no chance to throw the rope. Leaving the kidou alone, he stood there in the momentary paralysis. 'It should wear off sometime tonight...', he thought to himself. 'Just more time to think..'
"Not going to pull that off?" asked another sentry. He obviously was more experienced than the other and had found his way to Wil. He broke the simple binding, sighing. "You've caught me... Turning me in?" Wil said monotonely. The other shinigami chuckled a little. "Maybe not. I don't suppose you you're willing to go by yourself are you?" he said casually. "No, I don't suppose I will..." he replied again monotonely. "Ehh.. I'm pretty tired anyway.. So... Just make sure you get some sleep kid..." he said yawning and stretching. "Night" he said with a wave. "...Night..." Wil said softly after the other had left.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Wil Orunitia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wil Orunitia   Wil Orunitia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Wil Orunitia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Accepted Shinigami-
Jump to: