WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_vote_lcapYachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_voting_barYachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_vote_lcapYachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_voting_barYachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowgirlyachiru

Snowgirlyachiru

Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Empty
PostSubject: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Name: Yachiru Kusajishi

Age: Real age is unknown, but appearance is around 8 years of age.

Personality: Yachiru is child-like in most aspects, as she is small, cheerful, energetic, and carefree most of the time. She is often seen latched onto the back of her captain, Kenpachi Zaraki ("Ken-chan" as she calls him, "Kenny" in the English Dub and manga), just over his left shoulder, and is somewhat territorial about this position. She is surprisingly intimidating at times, especially when annoyed. Like Kenpachi, she has no sense of direction, but even so he relies on her for directions. Yachiru resents being criticized in any way and will often attack the perpetrator. Further reflecting her child-like nature, Yachiru likes to give people nicknames. For example, she gave Makizō Aramaki the name "Maki-Maki" and later when he reminds her of that name she finds it funny. She later renames him "mini-mustache". She also calls Ikkaku Madarame Baldy.

Yachiru's favorite free-time activity is eating sweets, though she will eat pretty much anything. She attends Head Captain Yamamoto's tea sessions, Captain Unohana's ikebana lessons, and also Captain Kuchiki's Calligraphy Club, but only to eat up the snacks and cakes served during these occasions and then disappear within moments.

It is also known that Yachiru's specialty is infiltration, which she uses mostly for mischievous deeds. During the time when Kenpachi takes his usual afternoon nap, she goes to play around Seireitei. She appears to have dug secret tunnels through the Kuchiki house, as she was seen searching for Ichigo Kurosaki ("Icchi" as she calls him), to show them to him. The tunnels are shown again when Lieutenants Isane Kotetsu and Nemu Kurotsuchi try to take a photograph of Byakuya Kuchiki.

Yachiru is the president of the Shinigami Women's Association, and holds its funds as such, spending it mostly on toys and candies. She stores her "treasures" in the hideout on the Kuchiki grounds mentioned above. It seems that she uses the whole Association to order the other members around, who are doing various, mostly childish pranks and other "tasks" to please her.

Yachiru seems to show a little-girl crush on Byakuya Kuchiki. She refers to him by affectionate nicknames like "Bya-kun" and "Byakushi," invites him to come eat with her (which she never asks anyone else) and at one point is seen offering him her drool-covered lollipop. Byakuya seems to find her crush annoying and mostly ignores her, although he apparently keeps buns on hand to jam into her mouth if she gets too assertive. In a recent omake, she has been seen dressed up in a cat costume, catching the koi in Byakuya's pond and releasing them in Ukitake's pond. While visiting Jūshirō Ukitake and "helping" him finish his food, Rukia mentions that there are no more koi in the pond, which Byakuya is upset about.

Appearance:
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Candyyachiruname

ZanpakutÃŽ Spirit: It is unknown, so for the time being it will be made up:

Sakura Neko:

Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Kusajishi_Yachiru_by_maxarkes

The personality of this demon beast is that of mischievous and yet, not really that harmful when in a good mood. It's world is surrounded by darkness, which is suspected to be Yachiru's true heart...

Sealed ZanpakutÃŽ : As you can see, her Zanpaktou isn't really unnatural, but if fits her personality.
Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) 190px-Yachiru_Kusajishi_Zanpakuto

She carried it around most of the time by a loose pink cord, and she tends to attack with the scabbard more than the blade it's self.

Shikai Description: When she calls out to her shikai, the blade shortens and becomes that like a Kodachi short sword. The blade's length is about 8 inches long and is optimum for defense in blade to blade combat. The Scabbard changes as well, as it turns into a flower basket full of different flowers and scents with their own little ability...

Shikai Abilities: CHARGE!: When Yachiru does this ability, she thrusts her Rietsu forward in a powerful motion, as it takes shape of a Demon Cat and flies directly at it's opponent. It cannot change direction and it will disappear after a while, but it's very fast and powerful if hit.

CAT FAMILY!: When Yachiru calls out to the Demon family, she will be surrounded by Demon Cats that hold her spiritual pressure. They will not have strong vitality, but they will have a high strength. If attacked by them, their claws would be sharp enough to rip the skin. Also their bodies are whole and fast, as Yachiru can ride them for either a fast get-away, or a combat advantage.

Little Bouquet girl: The flowers in Yachiru's flower basket have different effects. The effects last for about 5 minutes each, and once she uses all the flowers, she will be out until her Shikai is reactivated. She has in her basket, Roses, Tulips, Dandelions, and Daisy's. They have the following effect when thrown onto the battlefield:

Roses: When the rose petals hit the battlefield the opponents become entranced by it's effect and thus gain a small boost of affection to Yachiru, making it hard to actually gain the desire to hit her. It would take a serious means to kill, or no heart at all to want to strike her after effected by this aroma.

Tulips: When the Tulips are used, Yachiru gains a boost of speed and power, as she will be able to move up one level while the effect is in place. This is make her stronger and a more formidable foe when against those of a higher power.

Dandelions: When the Dandelions enter the field, the eyes of the opponent go out of use while the effect is in place. This will give the advantage in the art of projectile combat to Yachiru as one cannot really sense rocks at this point!

Daisy's: When the Daisy's enter the field, the senses of EVERYONE excluding Yachiru become slowed, including allies. What seems like 5 seconds to them is more like 8 as their sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste senses are slow on their reflexes and gives Yachiru the advantage in fast combat.

Release: "Come play with me, Sakura Neko!"

High Spiritual Power: She is capable of emitting a great amount of spiritual power when she is angry, which forms into a large, pink, angry cat face. She also seems to be immune to her captain's spiritual pressure. Despite her childlike appearance and immature personality, Yachiru is apparently quite strong, since she is the current lieutenant of the combat division within Soul Society. Grown men have been shown to be afraid of her, and Rangiku Matsumoto was able to scare Ikkaku Madarame by threatening to tell on him to Yachiru if he didn't stop harassing Keigo Asano. Like her hair, Yachiru's spiritual pressure is pink.

Infiltration Expert: Yachiru is an expert at infiltration, which she only uses to undertake mischief.

Enhanced Strength: She is strong enough to easily lift Kenpachi, who is almost twice her height and over five times heavier, and leap between buildings while carrying him.

Enhanced Speed: Yachiru is also incredibly fast despite her compact size, running from the ground-level area of Seireitei to the mountain that holds the execution grounds in a fairly short period of time without Shunpo. In the anime however, she use what appeared to be Shunpo when she is chasing Ashisogi Jizō.

Detection and Analysis: Yachiru has displayed some detection and analysis skills with reiatsu. She detected and found Orihime when the latter was with Aramaki by noting the similarities between her reiatsu and that of Ichigo. From this she deduced that Orihime was a Ryoka.

Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Shunpo: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Bankai Description: Not yet achieved.

Bankai Abilities: Not yet achieved.

History/Background: Yachiru first met Kenpachi in one of the worst districts of Rukongai, the 79th district of the North Alley, Kusajishi, as a nameless child. She crawled over to him after he had killed several other men with his unnamed Zanpakutō, and was completely unfazed by the violence she had just witnessed, or the blood on his sword. Even as Kenpachi warned her that the sword was dangerous, she reached out and touched it, giggling as her hand was covered in the blood of dead men. He adopted her after that, saving her from certain death in Rukongai. He named her "Yachiru" in memory of the only person he ever admired. Her surname Kusajishi was given to her because she's from that district. Since that day she has spent much of her time clinging to his back for transport.

Yachiru is first seen when the Ryoka break into Seireitei and she accompanies her captain as he begins searching the city for them. She is seen directing Kenpachi through the city's streets, albeit badly, resulting in them becoming lost, though they blame each other for their predicament. After the pair unintentionally arrived at the 4th Division's compound, they visit Ikkaku Madarame, who, while recovering from injuries suffered from fighting Ichigo Kurosaki, was being interrogated by 12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi. After Mayuri and his lieutenant, Nemu Kurotsuchi leave, Yachiru tells Ikkaku that she was worried about him, and they trade friendly insults.

Having learned what Ichigo's destination is from Ikkaku, Kenpachi decides to wait for him near his objective, where they eventually encounter Ichigo, Ganju Shiba and Hanatarō Yamada. Yachiru is surprised by how easily Kenpachi scared Ichigo's companions, jumping momentarily onto Ichigo's shoulder to get a better view. As the fight starts, she is sitting against the wall of a building. She tells Ichigo that he cannot cut Kenpachi with his sword. Later, Yachiru is seen watching on from the rooftops of the nearby buildings, where she is approached by a messenger from the Reversal Counter Force of the Onmitsukidō who attempts to inform her of the death of Sōsuke Aizen. Yachiru, however, is too engrossed in observing the battle, and orders him to tell her after it ends.

After the fight, Yachiru thanks Ichigo for giving her captain such a good fight and says she hopes he survives so that the two can have a enjoy another fight in the future. She then lifts Kenpachi onto her back and jumps up onto the top of a building and calls for Retsu Unohana to heal Kenpachi. Kenpachi tells Yachiru that he lost, but Yachiru refuses to accept this, stating that it was not a fair fight as it was two against one. Kenpachi disagrees and laughs at her attempts to justify not winning, which Yachiru responds to by slapping him. The pair reminisce about how they met and gained their names, resolving to get stronger together. Kenpachi then loses consciousness again, worrying Yachiru greatly.

Sometime later, Yachiru finds Makizō Aramaki carrying an unconscious Orihime Inoue, whom he declares he had been bringing to her. Yachiru and Aramaki bring back Orihime to Kenpachi and he tells her that he will help her find Ichigo. Orihime attempts to guide Kenpachi, Yachiru, Ikkaku, Yumichika Ayasegawa, and Aramaki to Ichigo, finding and freeing the captured Yasutora Sado, Uryū Ishida, and Ganju on the way. While searching for Ichigo, the enlarged group is confronted by 9th Division Captain Kaname Tōsen and 7th Division Captain Sajin Komamura, as well as their respective lieutenants Shūhei Hisagi and Tetsuzaemon Iba. Kenpachi, Ikkaku and Yumichika stay behind to fight the new threat, while the remainder of the group, continues on towards the Sōkyoku Hill in search of Ichigo. As the execution ceremony of Rukia Kuchiki begins, she rushes on ahead to determine the situation. After Ichigo rescues Rukia, she waits in the branches of the trees on top of the Sōkyoku Hill for the others to arrive.

Later when Zaraki enters Hueco Mundo, she follows him and stands back while he fights Nnoitra Jiruga. During a portion of the fight when Nnoitra managed to briefly knock out Zaraki, he sets his sights on killing Yachiru. Yachiru however states that "I think you should look behind you," before Zaraki cuts off one of Nnoitra's arms. After he discards it, Yachiru says "You should watch out! Ken-chan will get mad if you start attacking me!" to which Zaraki replies, "Who d'you think you're callin' mad?"

It was a fine day in Soul Society near the 11th Division Barracks as the sun beamed down on the training fields of Division members battling one another. A small girl with pink hair was sitting atop a large building looking down at all of them, with a lollipop in her right hand. A smile was on the girls face from ear to ear as within her mind, a devious plan was in the works. The girl was no other than the 11th Division Vice Captain Yachiru. She was the youngest Vice Captain in Soul Society history, and she was well respected despite her age, appearance, and personality.

Yachiru looked over as Kenpachi was watching the training undergo under the barracks, and she jumped down onto his shoulder with a very graceful landing.

"Kenny-chan, We gunna go play too!?"

As the girl as her spirits were high at the moment. The man whom of which she hung off of, had a very evil grin hang off his face as he seemed to be wishing for some action as well. Yachiru awaited eagerly as she wished to play with her captain and his squad for a little while!

Last edited by Snowgirlyachiru on Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:17 pm

This app is under construction by the Moose. NO TOUCHY AS I'M HELPING HER MAKE THIS CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

This here is an RP sample from one of my human characters:

::Matthew::

It was a cold damp evening as the nightly rain danced to the dirt around Matthew's apartment. The lightning blasts around keeping little children up at night and keeping the tails between the legs of animals. As the howling wind blew the cold wretched wind sideways there sat a man on a rooftop. He sat there drenched of the water coming from the heavens, alone. He was curled up and holding his face to his knees as his hair covered any signs of his eyes. Many thoughts were swimming in his head. Questions of life, and why it could so easily be taken from others. Noises could be heard from all over as the senses of a normal human would usually only hear the rain hammer at the ground and the cracking of lightning to ones soul, but there was another sound. Matthew could pick it up...

The crying of a small child... The sound of cars... And... Footsteps...

Matthew immediately stood up and his guns appeared in his hands as his eyes began to slit up. The two wings sprout from his back like a flower blossoming in spring. He looks left... Then right... And finally he saw it, the silhouette of a mysterious figure in the cracking of lightning. It had red eyes and nothing else could be seen in the darkness. Matthew chased it with all his speed and had finally caught it tackling them into the ground as it was a mirror with a reflection of himself. Disappointment was all over Matthew's face as he turned away. What was coming over him? Better yet, what was he becoming???

Nothing was known, or to be known...

For now...

Now read it carefully and try to do something like this. Note how I explain the setting? It's raining and it's cold in the night and it's a depressing atmosphere? Then I explain the character. Notice his emotion? How he's saddened and depressed?

Then the 2nd paragraph, how he makes a move, and watches his surroundings carefully. He's become aware and afraid! Then he goes after something and thoughts enter his head...

I wanna see something small and cute from you, at least 8 sentences. I want it to include Where you are, what time it is, what you see, and what you feel like doing. Do something and try it!
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:48 pm

What about something like:

It was a fine day in Soul Society near the 11th Division Barracks as the sun beamed down on the training fields of Division members battling one another. A small girl with pink hair was sitting atop a large building looking down at all of them, with a lollipop in her right hand. A smile was on the girls face from ear to ear as within her mind, a devious plan was in the works. The girl was no other than the 11th Division Vice Captain Yachiru. She was the youngest Vice Captain in Soul Society history, and she was well respected despite her age, appearance, and personality.

Yachiru looked over as Kenpachi was watching the training undergo under the barracks, and she jumped down onto his shoulder with a very graceful landing.

"Kenny-chan, We gunna go play too!?"

As the girl as her spirits were high at the moment. The man whom of which she hung off of, had a very evil grin hang off his face as he seemed to be wishing for some action as well. Yachiru awaited eagerly as she wished to play with her captain and his squad for a little while!
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Approved by the Moose.

2-3

I will take her under my wing and teach her how to RP, so leave it all to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)   Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yachiru Kusajishi (Copy Paste from Bleach Wiki)
Page 1 of 1