WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Collette LaVaire I_vote_lcapCollette LaVaire I_voting_barCollette LaVaire I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Collette LaVaire I_vote_lcapCollette LaVaire I_voting_barCollette LaVaire I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Collette LaVaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Collette Lavaire

Collette LaVaire Empty
PostSubject: Collette LaVaire   Collette LaVaire Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Quincy

Name: Collette LaVaire
Appearance: Medium height and slender. Long reasonably neat bleach blond hair normaly kept down, big wide sapphire blue eyes; there known to twinkle very brightly when she has an idea; or is in a generaly good mood. Is known to show off every now and then; almost always has some kind of flower in her hair.Collette LaVaire Akaira-san-518740_800_433

Personality: Stubborn, short-tempered at times she can have a tendency to rush into situations without thinking; which is quite strange concidering her intelligence; but isn't one to underestimate an opponent. When needed she is known for her calm quick thinking Collette is the one to turn too in a dangerous situation and isn't someone you want to mess with. She can instinctively catch on to some things much quicker than those around her. Though she comes off as a slacker in her group of friends she is by far the smartest of them and has been thought to be a child prodigy because she was able to become a Quincy master at a young age; surprisingly she can be rather immature and extremely sarcastic whenin a bad mood and tends to have an overactive imagination. She has a weakness for pawky and any kind of sugery sweets..one of her friends has commented that maybe a good " suger rush" is the reason for these behaviors.. Not one for formality and is often quite rude and disrespectful when talking to those older or the same age as herself. It's not known if she dosen't know how to properly address certain people or just dousen't care..

Due to her past experences Collette is often distrusting of others and is sometimes quick to judge, and trys to keep her friends close often afraid she'll lose them

Powers: Her bow can freeze and trap that which she hits on contact; piercing through objects in its path and freezing objects in the vicinity. She has great marksmanship, but only at long distance.

(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill level: Marksmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Reiatsu/Reiryoku absorbtion: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Quincy tools: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Bow Description: Rather long and thin, has more metallic look to it and is solid; she can control its size and shape if she choses. A large blue sapphire rests in the center; though for what reson she has yet to say...

[b]History:
Don't be fooled by her soft apperence Collette is a force to be reconed with. Born with the ability to see spirits and strong spirit energy Collette LaVaire was given a special gift; a gift she never asked for.. As a child she was very loud and rude angery all the time with her parents who never seemed to be around when she needed them. Later on she gave up tring to get their attention and stoped talking to them at all ..soon she begain to relise there was something very strange about her..she could see things some others couldn't they had been drawn to her since she was born.

As she grew the more they would follow her around were ever she went; she knew she was different but thought it best she didn't speak to them or tell anyone about them so as not to worry her parents; who were always buzzy and didn't spend alot of time with her. Soon hollows begain to follow and begain to hurt her friends and others around her; she was powerless to stop them. So in an effort to protect people she became very quiet and cruel; while on the inside she dessperatly whanted not to be a danger to others; more than anything she wanted friends, but didn't whant to risk hurting anyone. She later was givin the chance to do so...and met Akaira Maichiru.

Whom she met while out for a walk she was attacked by a rather large hollow when a girl come out of nowere and saved her. Collette was gratful but still felt she didn't dissurve a friend because she might endanger them. So in the begining Collette came off as very shallow and cruel in an attempt to drive her away. Akaira was able to see through this and was bothered by it, but refused to go whanting to understand why she insisted on acting that way. At first the two didn't get along at all but later Collette opened up to Akaira and she in turn opened her heart to the missunderstood girl. Soon after she was finaly able to revile her softer side. She time passed she learned how to be a strong Quincy and dreamed of being able to save everyone from hollows. She has continued to work hard to hopefully accomplish this. Eventuly she considered Akaira to be the older sister she never had; and enjoied her and her friends company. She greatly admired them for there kindness and compassion.She became very upset when Akaira confided her plans of running away; from what she didn't say. After she had spoken out against it Akaira took off and that was the last time she ever saw her..

Later left alone as a child; she developed a love for trouble making as a result. She loves to spend her time workin on projects for pranks, though is somewhat distracted by a new crush every now and then.. Dispite her soft appearce she is shy and has a deep love of all things cute and small. Thouse who know her well know that shes a highly skilled fighter generally outgoing with a love for fun, but keeps her shady past a secret from her comrades. Many love her for little sisterish charm and wonder. Overall she is a quite, very loyal, protective daydreamer, but has some strange and very pessimistic views on humanity..

Roleplay Sample: (flashback..o.o i think I might use this later....hope its not to long)

Collette let out a sigh and glanced around again..where the the hell is Akaira..? she wondered impationtly. She shock her head and put hand hand into the pocket of her jeans. She hoped Akaira would show up soon..she was starting to get cold out here with just her blue tee-shirt and jeans..she had forgot her warm sweater at home..It had been awhile since she had seen Akaira or any of her other friends so she had been really excited when Akaira had called her out of the blue, but at the same time it worried her. It wasn't like her at all..she let out a sigh and looked around at the buzzy streets again. A few minutes later she saw her friend and waved happily to her; much to her surprise she saw that Akaira was alone and didn't greet her with her usual warm smile or cheery hello.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like shit" she asked not bothering let go of the fact Akaira really did look like crap. Her long hair normaly worn down neat and tidy; was up in a messy bun...strange..she very pale. At this she said nothing and dragged her away from the buzzy street and into a nearby ally. The walls covered in graffiti..it now became clear that something was wrong Akaira was usualy very selective about were she was going.. "ok cut the crap what's gottin into you?" she demained

Akaira gazed out the ground for a moment any remaining color she had then faded she spoke quietly.."There's something I need to tell you..' she hassitated "I..I can't stay here.." she stamered

Collette smiled she hated the thought of bein in some random allyway grungy.. "Oh thank god...man this smell is killing me we should..."

"Thats not what I mean.."she interupted tones of agrivation in her voice

Collette gave her a questionable look..what did she mean then..she wondered her strange behavior was starting to freak her out...Akaira said nothin for a moment then grabbed Collette's wrist. For a moment she had to resist the urge to snatch it away...

"I'm sorry...I just can't stay.." Akaira wisspered

"Wait what are you trying to say.." Collette asked this wasn't funny anymore she looked desperatly into Akaira's face for a sign..anything hoping praying for somthing that said haha fooled you!!!! Anything to show that this was just some sick cruel joke that there was noway she meant what Collette thought she meant...much to her dismay all she saw was sorrow..her heart sank. she snached her hand away and backed away slowly..Akaira just stood there fear and dessperation in her eyes..something Collette had never seen before..the girl she had grown to respect and admire like Kahen and Ibara; for never showin frear..now stood before her eyes pleading...beging for forgiveness and understanding..Collette couldn't understand it..did she really just whant to leave..just like that? She felt herself suddenly filled with rage...she didn't want to understand it..

She shock her head and tried to blink back bitter tears "No...she pleaded "please...no" she backed away slowly and glared angerly at Akaira...

Akaira begain to cry and reached out towards her "I'm sorry...I have to..

" LIAR!" she screamed..she bursed out into tears; she feel to her knees...damn it!!! she hated herself...for breakin down like this...for allowing Akaira to get to her like this..damn you she wanted to scream...She had been there for Collette..now she was just going to walk away...more than anything she wanted to hate her;but she knew she could truly never could..

"Do you really think I want to go!" Akaira hollered her hands now clenched into fists she to was now crying uncontrollably..

"...If you want to stay..why don't you stay? What are you hiding from me!?!" she begged no matter how much she tried to she couldn't stop crying. It felt as though her heart was being ripped from her chest..only once before had she felt so alone; so betrayed...her face now covered by her hair she couldn't bair to look at Akaira anymore.

"You don't understand!" she screamed and with that she turned and ran away

Collette knelt on the cold hard ground for what seemed like an eteranity she simply knelt there crying..even when it started to rain she didn't move. The rain continued to fall...and soon she couldn't the difference form the rain and her bitter tears...She simply knelt there waiting..for what she wasn't sure...for Akaira to come back..? To wake up from this nightmare..? Untill she colasped on to the cold uncaring ground. All her warmth and energy had left her she couldn't cry anymore..there weren't anymore tears left to cry. She felt cold and numb not sure sure what to feel anymore....but just continued to wait...her eyes soon felt heavy; she prayed her friend would be safe before drifting off to sleep..
......Little did she know that would be the last time she would see Akaira again..
Back to top Go down

Collette LaVaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/ :: Applications :: The Application :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: