WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_vote_lcapMisaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_voting_barMisaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_vote_lcapMisaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_voting_barMisaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misaiko

Misaiko

Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Empty
PostSubject: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira   Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 am

Name: Misaiko Suguira~

Suguira Type: Megami Suguira

Appearance: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira 22e29c03a61dae706b251a72d0acea06-1

Summon:

"With this Blade, There is no Limit, to my Passion, My Love, i hold true for All, With the Power to slice All evil, Eliminate All evil spirit's shunousha!"

Misaiko can indeed summon Her Own Beast on Command, Without any incantation or Chant, Due to honing and training her power's daily and over the year's, her beast Is Named Shunousha(Humble Spirit), When summoned, Shunousha Take's on the form of a Dragon spirit with wolf like attribute's, such as ear's and eye's.

Weapon: Misaiko Will Rarely Use her Weapon, But When She Does it usually look's like this http://img99.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/AliveZ/Kira_Katsuragi.jpg, Her Weapon is Another Ancient Weapon Given to Her By A Sacred Godess Who Controlled the Wind. Like she did. The Name of this Blade, is Called MegamiKaze(Lit: Godess Wind) This Blade Allow's her to seemingly Create Small impulse's through certain wave's of the air, Control the Use of Wind And Air Very Well. As Well As Allow her to meld with the wind. As Well as Cause Small Amplifications in the Air to Create Sonic Boom's as Well as Wind Shear's, For Respect, Misaiko will usually Just Keep Megamikaze Un-Summoned most of the time. usually only needing to use her wind prowess in battle. With her hand's and Defense

(Imagine a more Whiter complexion, and then imagine that color when misaiko turn's into Iko)

Element:

Wind~Misaiko has Quite a Beautiful Array of Wind Techinque's, Seemingly using it With A unique softness, but Swift Force. Her Use of Wind is not Something to Laugh At, In fact the wind is something that guided misaiko ever since she was a baby. It's almost like the wind is a person to her that guide's her. she has been able to manipulate it so well. She was deemed a Wind godess by most and revered quite well for it. during her time living with the suguira race. it can be noted that misaiko's mother made a deal with wind spirit's that resided in their homeland to guide misaiko, it's almost as if she is one with the wind, at a young age she was able to talk to it. Control it and Create Transparent Attack's, That Otherwise could not be seen. The only thing's misaiko could never be able to do was remove wind or destroy it. Since Wind is dealing with the oxygen in the air, that would seemingly just Destroy one's oxygen.

Other unique technique's is that she is Able to Blend in with the wind so well, that she creates after image's of her that seem Very Real, Take on invisiblity for a good amount of time, She Can Also Nullify Wind as Well as She Can use It, Making it Hard For Other Wind opponent's To Fight Her Misaiko is Truly One of the Most Powerful Wind User's To be Born in her Time and Up till now

Another albeit form of power, that can be reached, is the ability to control eletricity Which can be utilized in Her Dark form, or Iko as she deem's it. With this Black Wind is born. With Black Wind at Iko's disposal she is able to control eletricity through the wind. given that high speed wind friction creates static electricity and that she generates it once it's started to activate through her blade. She can use Both Electrical And Wind Curren'ts to create heavy destructive wave's of utter chaos in this mode.

It Should be Noted that she is Also a Skilled Martial Artist who Specialize's in Shorijin Kempo and Jeet Kune Do

Elemental Wind techinque's listed:

Kenran Torune-Do(Dazzling Tornado): The Ability To Create A Circular Tornado Formed Around The Opponent From the Ground. Misaiko Can manipulate her Wind Into A Taller More Powerful Wave of Wind. With that She Swill Swing her Blade in a Criss Cross Shape Sending a Shock Wave in the Form of An "X" At her Opponent

Odiriko Odiriko(Lit:Dancer Dancer): is A Skilled move Where Misaiko will have her blade turn into a Huge Fan of Blade's and can also turn it into A umbrella of sort's. With this She is Able to Swing The Fan or umbrella Around and Create a Destructive Cyclone While making the cyclone she Can Fire As she begin's to Dance beautifully. she can create a destructive and deadly Force of both her Fan/umbrella Blade's into the cyclone to slice the opponent's body up

Boufuu No Tenti(Lit:Gale of The God): Gale of the god is one of Misaiko's signature techinque's when going serious. the Gale of the god is an interesting techinque. She Will put both her hand's on her Blade, Tightly reading an Area over her opponent and seemingly With A Dazzling Almost Dance Like movement She Will Create A Circular Gale Like Tornado with great and destructive wind effect's able to level an entire city with it's power around her self.

Takedakesshi Kaze(Lit:Fericious Wind): By concentrating pressurized air on her hand, Misaiko can release these as destructive blasts from her hands with extreme force, the blasts are quite devestating Since She's not that Well At hand to hand Combat. This help's her to send back Hand-to hand opponent's.

Cyclone Destiny-Misaiko Will have two Tornado's Form into a cyclone and go at an enemy With impecable Speed surrounding them in a trap then slice their body up

Wind tiara- Misaiko Will move one of her finger's around creating a tiara around her in order to use it as a defense. Like Iori's or midori's moon drop and comet drop, this work's as a huge Wall center of Air, that block's opponent's back from Attacking her like a barrier

Lunar Drop- the most strongest of the drop technique's in where misaiko will put her hand's together slowly, with this she will chant a bit. and then take a deep breath. When doing this she will have already create a wave within a 20 mile radius of herself, After having done so she can slap her hand's together releasing All Wind created within that radius over 100 km/h Area of herself. She can densify these Area Wall's to be as hard as diamond if she deems so. like iori's it create's a huge crater in the ground above her

Sonic Wave-Misaiko can launch a supersonic and invisible blast of wind that is shaped like a crescent moon toward her opponent

Whirlwind Fist: By spinning her arms in a circular motion with great speed, a small twister forms around her wrist. The middle is hollow, allowing her to punch the opponent. Should the opponent dodge, the force of the wind is strong enough to knock them back and if not wound them.

Wind Cutter: This technique creates a large blade of slicing wind which can cut through her opponent. Making slashes allows her to release transparent blades of wind to cut enemies from a distance. It appears to be extremely powerful and can be used to immobilize large targets.

Shockwave- with a wave of her arm, Misaiko can send an extending, forward shockwave of wind towards the opponent. As the shockwave connects with the body it can hit the organ system, resulting in severe pain and internal damage. This techquine is quite dangerous as it can cause severe damage to the body and so Aoko does not use this technique often unless in a dire situation.

Divine protection of the Wind-A completely defensive wind technique. It can take the shape of a rotating yet flat circular shield for protection and also appear in a dome like construction around an opponent to trap them, when in the dome the rotation of the air currents can be increased to cut and injure the target.

Wind Destruction-gathers air within her hands and compresses it into a bubble, when the bubble is small enough she releases the compressed air and sends it toward the opponent. The air quickly decompresses, causing a massive explosion. The force of the blast is strong enough to destory a large wide area and cause serious injury to an opponent

Wind Burst Railgun- A combination move Used, With Misaiko's wind and iko's electricity This is seemingly powerful enough to combat with the like's of a gran Rey Cero, Cero and other hollow like cero's, due to it's Speed as Well as Power, Misaiko or otherly known by second persona as Iko will use the Static charges from the city and power it through her body as well as charging her upper inner energy, She Will then use her now break neck speed to appear somewhere near the enemy and Fire The Powerful Railgun at point blank range at the opponent seemingly making due of them or damaging them. if hit by it, An opponent could lose control in the body and become temporarily paralyzed. if hit directly and taking it head on they could suffer long term's. From the lasting effect's, Iko Will use An Extra Gale to Power Said Attack, making it one of her most deadliest Attack's.

Divine Hurricane Boom Tunnel- Misaiko Will Create A boom tunnel what she does is create a cylinder of Wind, traveling at incredibly high speeds, with Thick Wind so nothing can escape it then, positioning it horizonlly, she creates a sharp thunder inside of it. By launching it out of the tunnel, this will create a sound power of x50 power, As well as making the lightening Fast that even the naked eye can't see it coming almost like a shot from a gun. She can Create A Hurricane as this Attack goes, Using Lightening from said all different directions, As Well as the piercing Wind inside of it.

Sniping tunnel- MIsaiko will create another tunnel but make it narrower, so it is roughly a diameter of 5 feet then, she will make it narrower near the end opposing Her, shoot lightening through it. This will basically give you a sniping tunnel with lightening traveling at four times the normal speed of lightening.

Broken Gleipner- Misaiko when in the form of Iko using black wind chooses an arm. Every single bone in that arm breaks off from the arm, and spreads out so it is still proportionate, merely longer. Then, black wind surrounds it and forms a massive werewolf-esque arm. This arm is as powerful as if it were a real arm, seeing as the wind adds strength to it, the arm is Quite Destructive and Can Also Create Sonic boom's, Misaiko will also use, Hyper Broken glepiner, in Which she Will use what little she know's about wind to Create A Small Flame, Combining it With Said Arm and then Create an even more destructive force, along with her divine hurricane Boom tunnel,

Sonic Dragon Crushing Boom- She Can seemingly Create huge massive wave's of sonic boom's in Iko's form, By sending the lightening through the wind and leaving said particle's in the wind she can punch her Claw through and create A Huge Wave of sonic boom's, more or less, she'll use this when Using Broken glepiner She Can Also Create a pulsing ecolation in the form of a dragon powering the sonic boom

Turning Swallow Cut-A technique that mimics the motion of a swallow's tail during flight as observed. This cut was reputedly so quick and precise that it could strike down a bird in mid-flight. There are no direct descriptions of the technique. Hence, the "Turning Swallow Cut" has been reconstructed as a technique involving striking downward from above and then instantly striking again in an upward motion from below. The strike's second phase could be from below toward the rear and then upward at an angle, like an eagle climbing again after swooping down on its prey.

The Hurricane Sent By The God's- The Most Powerful technique in Misaiko's Arsenal,

iko's Form's go As Stated:

in the first She become's Engulfed in Dark and red light's and Come's out becoming An An alter ego, All different then her, (Imagine Mr.brook's) While she's a peaceful and loving Woman, this New Persona, Is iko, A Serious yet, Unmerciful Opponent. She is Usually known not to say many word's, in fact, if anything she is most known as the silent Asassin, She is cold and Usually in different toward's Most, the only thing she ever known in this world has been despair, and that To Also Kill. No Reason Behind it. Just Kill. Her Eye's Are A Crimson Red, Which would install fear into weakened warrior's and even strong one's, Because of the fact that they seem like their almost staring straight through you instead of at you. like you are nothing more then An Object. In this form she truly is Scary, But she retains similar grace to Misaiko. Though Not Nice or Sweet. Her Albeit ability to Control Electrical Current's Through the Air Along With Misaiko's Wind make's her A Very Formidable Opponent.

However, Misaiko Can Control Iko's Action's if need Be, Since Iko like misaiko is a struggling and Pained Soul. the too can relate, especially since misaiko was Iko At one time before but buried her deep inside and only let's her out if she really need's help in winning a battle.

Her Second Form Will Have Angel Wing's Appear Above her head like that of a valkyrie, she will also Have them Appear Behind Her Back, But not connected to her back, she will also also have A Halo appear over head, It should be noted, that this form sorta resemble's a swan, when around her back but it's mostly angelic,

Her third form is a Child Form that she use's to reserve energy, She usually Stay's in this form after she's had huge battle's, It help's to also make her energy stronger in a more of a concealed way. so she can also protect herself in this form. As Well be very fast to avoid any enemie's that are much more taller

Clan That Character Belong's too: Megami Clan

HIstory: ya'll already know misaiko's history

Skill Level: Hierro: 88/100
Skill Level: Kidou: 50/100
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: 100/100
Skill Level:Shunpou: 98/100
Skill Level: Hand-to-hand: 60/100
Skill Level: Reiryoku: 100/100

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira   Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 am

Approved :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

PostSubject: Re: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira   Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 am

Re-approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net
Loki Arjan
Admin
Loki Arjan

PostSubject: Re: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira   Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:06 am

Re-re-approved lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira   Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misaiko Suguira and Risoko Suguira
Page 1 of 1