WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Kuragari I_vote_lcapKuragari I_voting_barKuragari I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Kuragari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Kuragari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Kuragari Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Kuragari Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Kuragari Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Kuragari Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Kuragari Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Kuragari Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Kuragari Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Kuragari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Kuragari Empty
PostSubject: Kuragari   Kuragari Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am

Name: Kuragari Hakaisha (lit. Darkness Destroyer)

Appearance: Kuragari Apdv7a

Personality: Being born from an artifical creation process, Kuragari is different than most other hollows. He is still blood thirsty, arrogant, and very confident of his own abilities. The one difference is that he is a true reflection of the evil inside the hearts of men. This makes him extremely brutal. He almost always wears an insane grin on his face, and the grin becomes even wider when fighting. Kuragari can usualy be found looking for someone to fight and, if they are strong enough, kill.

Although he is very unruly, he has shown to have a bit of a softer side (if you can call it that). He sometimes shows compassion, but it is rare for anyone to see this side of him. Mostly, he is a manical fighting machine. Despite being a hollow, he does have his own honor code, and will not kill an opponent if they are to weak to fight back, as he says it's "no fun." He seems to take on battles in a manner such as Kenpachi Zaraki, although he may be a bit more ruthless.

Abilities: Kuragari is an expert at allmost every hollow technique. He himself, has very few of his own abilities, but due to his proficency with the standard hollow techniques, he can manipulate them to be his own personal abilities.

Cero Expert: Kuragari's main ability is his proficency with cero's. He knows every known variant of cero. Not only are his cero's stronger and faster than others, he can also manipulate them to form things such as shields. He can also create his own cero's.

Hierro Expert: In his unreleased form, Kuragari has one of the strongest hierro, his left (hollow) arm having the strongest. In his released form, he has the strongest hierro, and it is difficult for most attacks to even phaze him.

Sonido Expert: Kuragari's sonido is extremely fast, making him an even more dangerous foe. He can also combine his sonido with a cero in one of his self made techniques.

Gargantua: Kuragari can use the gargantua to travel between the world of the living and Hueco Mundo.

Pesquisa: Kuragari is proficent at using pesquisa, however he usualy only cares to use it to find people with immense spiritual pressure.

Zanpaktou Name: Haburi-attou (lit power overwhelming)

Sealed Zanpakutô: Kuragari’s Zanpaktou is a larger, wickedly curved blade. The tip of the sword is spike-like, and allows him to fight with a different style than using the blade normally. Although the blade is relatively strong, it is also slower than a smaller sword. He makes up for this with his hollow arm, which can be used to block almost any physical attack, hit his opponent with quick powerful punches, and use a wide variety of cero’s.

Release: “Give me more power!”

Resurrección: Kuragari 553qdx

After releasing his zanpaktou, Kuragari’s mask partially regenerates, covering the whole right side of his face. The mask resembles a skull, but it has a large horn protruding from it. In his resurreccion, both of his arms become large hollow-like arms and a large tail with a blade at the tip. Aside from unmatchable brute strength and an extreme boost of speed, he does not gain much more abilities. The only real ability he gains is a greater proficiency with cero’s. This allows him to use stronger and faster cero’s, and create even stronger new types of cero. His Hierro also becomes stronger, and he can block almost any physical attack with either arm or his tail. His Hierro also increases in strength.

History: Kuragari’s creation is probably the most unique of any hollow. It all began in 1939 when Hitler and the Nazi regime gained power and invaded Poland. It was well known that the Nazi’s were in deep research into paranormal weapons. One of which was to summon a demon (or hollow, as called by their Japanese allies) to use as a weapon. The process of summoning, or creating as it came to be, a demon, required the sacrifice of thousands of innocent lives. This was easy, with the invasion of multiple countries and their concentration and death camps.

Not long after the project was started, they reached the required number of sacrifices. Using an ancient ritual learned from Japanese mythology, Nazi paranormal scientists tried to summon a demon. In this process, Kuragari was created from the sacrificed souls and the evil intent of the Nazi’s. However, all was not as they had planned, for they had created a hollow with an insatiable appetite for death and destruction. He quickly killed all of the Nazi’s in the base where the research was being conducted and devoured their souls.

After this, Kuragari was brought to Hueco Mundo, and almost immediately began to kill and devour all other hollows he came across. Due to this many hollows stayed away from the areas where Kuragari was known to be. Because of this, it took Kuragari a total of 10 days to completely evolve into a Gillian class hollow. Because of his strength and easy dominance over the hollows he had devoured, he attained consciousness and his own personality right after becoming a Gillian. Although it took him 10 days to become a Gillian, it took him less than a day to evolve into an Adjuchas class hollow.

Although it was relatively easy for Kuragari to become an Adjuchas, it took him nearly 65 years to become a Vasto Lorde class hollow. This was due not only to the fact that Adjuchas class hollows were scarce and hard to find to devour, but also because most other hollows were so afraid of him that they stayed away from him as best as they could. After this grueling process, Kuragari quickly became bored and discontent as a Vasto Lorde, as he could not find other hollow’s with as much power as he did, and he did not know about Shinigami, as he spent less than a day in the world of the living.

After a few years, he was approached by Aizen, who easily won him over with the promise to make him stronger and to give him many strong opponents to fight. When becoming an Arrancar, Kuragari opted to keep his left arm a hollows arm because it represented his power and he enjoyed crushing things with it. He was kept a secret from the other Arrancar, and even the Espada, As Aizen didn’t want the Shinigami to know that he had created an Arrancar out of a Vasto Lorde. This, however, annoyed Kuragari, as he was almost always confined to a special area of Las Nochas. Eventually Kuragari broke out, but instead of killing him, Aizen let him live, so as he could observe how a hollow like Kuragari differed from other hollows. Kuragari is still seen as a test subject, so it is not clear weather or not he will become an espada.

RP Sample: Alone in a room with no windows, and no doors. Although this may seem like the title to a crappy emo song, it was the situation Kuragari was in. Although he was a powerful Arrancar, he had been forced to wait in this small room by Aizen until he had deemed Kuragari "stable" enough to use in his army. Kuragari, however, was getting much too bored. After what seemed like weeks, he finaly decided to make a move. "Fine, guess I'll just have to break my way out of here," he said out loud, just incase anyone was listening. He raised his left hollow arm and placed it right infront of one of the walls. Within a few seconds, he had fired a powerful cero beam that blew the whole wall down, and damaged all of the remaining walls. "Finally free at last!" he exclaimed, followed by manical laughter.
Back to top Go down
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Admin
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}

Kuragari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari   Kuragari Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:55 am

Approved. Ask Tsubine to be apart of the Espada.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuntoldstories.rpg-board.net

Kuragari
Page 1 of 1