WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... I_vote_lcapOld Memories, and New Beginnings... I_voting_barOld Memories, and New Beginnings... I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... I_vote_lcapOld Memories, and New Beginnings... I_voting_barOld Memories, and New Beginnings... I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Old Memories, and New Beginnings...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 am

::0 Division Ceon Clixx::

The day was bright as the sun shined from above, luminating the world below with it's bright and warming rays. The time was right about 2 in the afternoon as the sun passed the midpoint in the sky. It was very warm in this lovely spring day, as the forests swayed in the wind. Leaves blew as creatures of the wildlife made their due actions to survive the days trials. The day was lovely as two souls were wandering around in the beautful wilderness. It was two very well aknowledged souls from Soul Society. One was Ceon Clixx, former general of the Onmitsukido and 2nd Division Captain, as well as his daughter Neviah, the child of Existance. Ceon was wearing his uniform with the shirt open as usual, as his daughter was wearing her usual kimono with her white hair flowing down. Today, Ceon wanted to teach her of the forests and how they benifit him and his work. Even though he wouldn't talk, he would show her through example, but first he wanted to show her the wildlife. The fish, squirells, and other critters that make their way.

Ceon held his daughters hand loosly, as to guide her through the right paths. He was smiling as he hadn't had alone time with his daughter in a while, and he wanted to have so quality father daughter time. He showed her the types of trees and what were poisonus berries and what was edible. She didn't really like the worm idea, it made her feel a tad queasy.

After an hour of traversing, Ceon led his daughter to a small pond with a waterfall that fell into it. Behind it a cave, that was unknown to Ceon or Neviah, but was there no less. Ceon liked the open area, as he let go of his daughters hand as to let her go play in the water or something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 am

Neviah

A small girls hand clung to a bigger hand. The warmth from it radiating to hers as she looked up at the taller man and smiled. Neviah, was out with her father to learn about the forest. Her eyes wandered around, taking in the beauty of the woods. She couldn't help it though, she was very curious of this beautiful sanctuary, it was so much better than those noisy districts. Instead Neviah found this place wonderful, the fact of not being disturbed by humans made her think this place was even more beautiful, it was so natural and so original. Neviah couldn't help but let out a giggle, picking out the fruit that edible, as learned from her father. Even though he couldn't speak his actions made it better to understand.

She gasped once she saw this waterfall, the loud sounds of the water splashing down made her giggling in delight. Neviah let out a grin once she saw a rainbow thanks to the water and sun reflection. "Daddy! Daddy!" she exclaimed. "Look! Its a rainbow!" she cried happily as she tugged on his uniforms sleeve and pointed at it excitingly. She felt so happy being here with her beloved father. She slid her hand loose from his as she ran over to the water, splashing it around then smiled. "Daddy, come here for a second." she said, once he had walked over she splashed water at him, giggling happily at the prank she had pulled on her dear father.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 am

.:Chika Misaki:.

The pulsating tone of the forest rang out, one girl sat there fiddling with a couple of berry's on a branch, a person standing next to her, the likes you had never seen before, because this was a spirit, the spirit of a Zanpakutou. The spirit quickly turned around looking back from the way that they had come from. Turning to the girl that was next to her she bent down a little bit.

"We have company at your home, Chika."

The girl with purple hair, about 5'4" slowly stood up and then turned around as she walked through the forest, what was weird is the movements she made, almost like she was one with the forest, she first took off in a mild jog and then into a full on sprint, not even using shunpo in order to hide her reaitsu, except she was quick about getting back.

Hearing the waterfall that hid her home was the first sign to know that she was back, she stopped abruptly looking ahead as she peered through a couple of branches, she could tell they were not hostile in any way, without touching the branches she moved them aside and then started to walk in. Rinsei was right behind her as she walked in, Rinsei the zanpakutou saw the two people that she never wanted to see again.

Within a couple of seconds, Chika started walking toward them. Without saying anything until she got 5 meters away from them, there was something nostalgic in the air, the hollow inside Chika was fighting to take over her body, she wanted to kill someone. Rinsei simply stared out in the open mouthing some words toward the open air, but Chika coun't see them.

"Kaizaken, what are you and Ceon doing here?" She mouthed toward the open air, knowing that he was somewhere near and would see it.

"Who might you two be?" Chika asked with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am

::Ceon::

Ceon watched his daughter enjoy herself by the water. It was so adorable, that Ceon melted on the inside. He was like butter, and it was so cute! Ceon noticed his daughter wanted him to approach. He did and was then splashed by water. He laughed on the inside while smiling with his daughters happiness. This is what was amazing. He was not only able to teach his daughter of the outside world, but also have her smile, it was perfect. Ceon then leaned down swiftly, picking her up and tossing her into the air. She wants to play rough, then she will~

Ceon was silently laughing while tossing her up and down, enjoying every second with her, and the fact the day couldn't be more perfect!

Finally, something Ceon didn't expect happened.

There was a voice!

Ceon without hesitation, caught his Daughter and put her behind him, while grabbing a Kunai and holding his arm out to the voice. It was a woman, which he has never seen before. Who was she and what was she doing here?

Kaizaken, then appeared, manifesting beside Ceon and sparked a dark yellow.

"CHIKA!? RINSEI!?"

What!?

Ceon looked at Kaizaken. Did he know who they are? How!? Ceon only knew small members within the Soul Society, his teachers, and family. That is it! How could Kaizaken know them? If he did, then that ment Ceon knew them, but he's never seen them before! How is this possible!?

Ceon didn't let his guard down, continuing to hold the Kunai towards them keeping his baby girl defended...
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 am

~Midori~

A Small Wind began to blow, as a Young Woman with red hair walked around soul society with a cloak on her head. She took a deep sigh as she looked at the green Amulet on her hand; "Hmmm i wonder how it's been after so long of not seeing my Fellow shinigami brotheren"

she said as she took a yawn, after taking this yawn, She Looked Around Reading the outlook of the rukongai Area, and smiled, the place where she first remembered coming into.in the soul society. not exactly where she grew up due to her being from a complete race. but still this place brought back memories.

Midori Walked through the forest, Enjoying the Wildlife and the beautiful scenery. She began to sense a few familar spiritual pressure's however and then slowly blinked. "now wait.... a sec...." she thought as she continued to Use Her Inner Sonar on reaitsu, To Lock onto them,

One was of a vizard. She could tell that much. and the other was Of a shinigami, a shinigami midori beleived she knew felt familiar She then bit her lip a bit. "It can't be....Not Him" She thought as her eye's then had a bit worried look on them.

She didn't quite know what was going on but, however she planned on getting to the bottom of it. She Used a Speed Step that was Like a Shunpo to Make her Way towards The Area in which Ceon, Neviah, and now Chika, Were at, After doing as such. She appeared to see none other but Him, Ceon Clixx The Former Second division captain and now 0 division member.

She was truly at a loss of word's as she looked at him. then her eye's turned to neviah. After her she looked at Chika and then began to take her cloak down. She was still at a loss of word's and looked at ceon, She really did not know what to say? Was it really Him? Standing in front of her again? After Those year's or was she hallucinating. She didn't quite know but she knew in her heart, since her lip's couldn't move she at least wanted answer's

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am

(OOC: I'm takin control of Neviah and Ceon. So Kenshin go ahead and post and I'll do Neviah and Ceon together on the next post)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 am

.:Chika Misaki{Guardian of the Forest}:.

Within a couple of seconds a wave of emotions came over the girl that was standing there, almost like a brick wall had fallen on top of her, she looked straight at Ceon, her eyes began to dilate in and out, a nasty hollow aura started to come out of her body. Rinsei looked over at her and was shocked as she disappeared. "This is all your fault, Kaizaken!" She had screamed before she vanished. A massive reaitsu seemed to come from her body, vines started sprouting from the ground a then dozens of trees started to pop up around them. A mask forming over Chika's face as she glared at Ceon and then was in front of him within a second going to kick him in the stomach to make him fly toward the waterfall.

Shooting a bala where he was going to land if she had connected.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:42 am

::Ceon Clixx & Neviah Clixx::

Who was that!?

Ceon noticed a presence to his right, and not long after noticing it, the being appeared. It was another woman, one Ceon was not familiar with, but had a hunch about. Neviah was becoming scared behind her father not understanding what was going on. Who were these people and what did they want with her father!? As Ceon looked at the two people, his thoughts were gathering. He needed to defend Neviah at all costs. How she got tied up into this is his fault and he has to get her home to her mother as soon as possible.

Kaizaken didn't hesitate on responding to the other being that entered the area...

"MIDORI!? Why are BOTH of you in Soul Society!?"

GREAT!

Kaizaken knew ANOTHER person that wasn't familiar to Ceon, HOW FANTASTIC! If Kaizaken knew them, then that means somewhere in Ceon's past he has met them as well. Were they past enemies seeing as how he's never seen them in Soul Society before? Or maybe since Kaizaken is surprised to even see them!

TOO LATE!

As Chika roared with power pushing for the elements to grow around their area, Ceon took immediate defensive maneuvers. A circle surrounded the feet of Neviah behind him and lit up. It was one of Ceon's Oblivion Circles. It made an extremely strong barrier around Neviah protecting her from anything that might happen. Not long after that, Chika delivered a strong kick to Ceon's chest, sending him to the waterfall, just to be met by a bala...

Who does she think she is!?

The Ceon in the waterfall blew up into a cloud of smoke, as suddenly in Ceon's eyes were a look of rage and blood lust. This was not something to be taken lightly...

Ceon shot up his arms at the hollowed Chika and without mentioning a word, a Hadou 88 was prepared for fire, but before it released, Kaizaken shouted into Ceon's mind...

"CEON STOP! IT'S CHIKA AND MIDORI! DONT HARM THEM OF YOUR PAST LIVES WILL BE IN VEIN!"

Ceon didn't understand! What did he mean!? Ceon's best bet was to quickly activate Hurricane. By doing that he can stop her from doing anything harmful, but before he could suddenly, Ceon's most painful experience came to his mind...

Remembering...

Neviah saw Ceon falter and land on a knee. He was in dire pain!

"DADDY!!!"

She screamed in fear for her fathers life!
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 am

~Midori~

not being able to fully grasp this situation and alas, Still at a loss of word.s Midori Looked on to see Ceon or what seemed to be his clone Attacked by Chika, In her Mind. she knew she would not stand for this, Ceon was her friend and after getting a good look and reading his move's in these second's she knew this had to be him. quickly looking at chika makking her way toward's attacking the clone by a kick and a few bala's she took a deep breath As she ran over to the Pained ceon, She put a hand over his shoulder and quietly looked him up and down and then put her eye's up to chika. Something must of been going wrong. Then she looked at neviah to see the fear in her eye's. "..." She didn't like seeing fear in a child's eye's. This wasn't going to be easy. but she had to do something. Before thing's got out of hand's. She knew talking didn't seem logical right now. Since She had just now attacked. Midori in her heart was a True heroine. She believed in Justice and Honor. This wasn't honorable in the bit. She looked back at chika. "You Will not attack This Man anymore, especially not in front of his child? Have you no heart?" She walked up to where she was in front of ceon now her back turned to him as she stood face to face with Chika Now. She then threw her cloak off into the air as she Put her two blade's Up and spook in a Tone of seriousness hinted with some annoyance as well. "Hideyo Agane no kiba gakutenou!(Come out iron fang gakutenou)" Then With that She threw up her blade's as it turned into a staff and from Above her appeared Gakutenou Who Came from Atop a huge vortex and landed by her also blocking any path way chika could have to ceon. "now...tell me what's making you wanna attack him?" She spoke quietly she wasn't in a rush to go at her. the one trait midori had was that she was always merciful to her opponent's. this time was no different. Plus she felt like she recgnoized this girl for some reason or another.

Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 am

+++.:Chika Misaki{Guardian of the Forest}:.+++

The reaitsu of the hollow was there, it was vicious as the hollow brought the sword in the air with Ceon only a couple of meters away and was about to swing it down but only got a centimeter away from Ceon's left shoulder as it had stopped, vines had come around the sword almost as if though sometime was happening on the inside, Chika was fighting back against the hollow with all of her might, but the hollow's sword was flung off to the side and embedded within a tree as the hollow Chika flash stepped over and tried pulling the sword out with no luck at all as vines came around the hollow Chika's arms and pinned her up against the tree that was standing there.

============================

"LET THEM GO!" Chika yelled as they were inside of the forest, the wonderful forest that was right now tainted because of the hollow taking over. But where Chika stood was the ever growing good part of the forest and as the scream happened she finally was able to make the vines let go of her in this tainted forest as she stepped forward she was almost curing the blight that was under her as she got closer a sword seemed to come out of the ground under her as she grasped it. Her eyes seemed to turn a dark green like well fed grass as she raised her sword in the air and brought it down as leaves started to flow out of her sword and start floating around her.

The hollow Chika ran at her and rose her sword as she stabbed it through the air but vines came out of the ground wrapping around the hilt stopped the stab about a foot away from Chika.

"You will not harm anyone, Anymore." She stated as trees appeared all around her and she could swear she felt Rinsei's touch on her shoulder. Leafs started spinning around the both of them as the forest started to be purified and then the leafs were now going around the hollow as Chika raised her hand and then clenched her fist as the leafs all went directly at the hollow, making it disappear for quite a good while.

============================

She came to a few seconds later as herself, she had beat her hollow and made it go deep into her consciousness she shook her head a little bit as she walked forward and then looked straight at Ceon as he was almost frozen and then looked at his chest a little bit and his back. A thing of plant stems came up out of the ground and then wrapped around Chika's hand as she mixed a couple of things and then gave it to Ceon.

"If you want to forget me, Midori and all of your past for good, here you are, Ceon-kun. Kaizaken, this would help you in the long run so you might want him to take it." She told them as a tear ran down her cheek, she didn't want to give him this but she thought it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

::Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx & Child of Existence Neviah Clixx::

This pain. It was all too familiar. Ceon's head felt as though it was going to burst with all the Memories returning to him. There was so much missing, and it appears that it was starting to return. The year in the Onmitsukido with Chika and making her part of his team, then freeing her from her prison within the Soul Society and using the power of the Memory Rosary to secure her safety, then his rebirth and protection by Roiben and Midori. How they helped him recover in Senna's absence, and then how Midori grew close to Ceon, and the two had a wonderful time together, till Midori's disappearance and Ceon's capture and rebirth with Senna. Ceon realized it all, and what really happened to him within the last while. Ceon's mind returned to him, only to realize that his senses were a little dulled and to see Chika's blade halted above his right shoulder and Midori releasing her power. What happened?

Ceon was supposed to have attacked stalling Chika's offense then he was to release and stop her and screen them, but Ceon must have lost it somewhere? Ceon returned to his normal breathing pattern and noticed Neviah scared within his protection circle. Ceon was happy inside to see his daughter still safe. Finally, Chika returned with some type of concoction. It was to cure him of his mental pain of memories. Ceon smirked...

Without hesitation, Ceon grabbed a Kunai from within his top and stabbed his own right arm. His right arm was the one with the red ribbon tied around it signifying that he is a Memory Rosary and one of the 3. The pain from himself stabbing his arm was more than what was in his mind, as the pain within his mind dissipated. With that, the Omen Circle of protection Ceon casted around Neviah to protect her was released and Neviah ran over to Ceon.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him crying and trying to protect her father from the two women that seemed scary to her. She was crying for her fathers pain, but Ceon just smiled as he placed his hand on her head...

"Daddy?" *Sniff*

Ceon smiled as he tore off a part of his Shinigami top and wrapped his arm to stop the bleeding. In the mean time, Kaizaken appeared to discuss the matter...

"Rinsei, I don't understand what you mean by it's my fault but let us come to terms. Midori over here please..."

Ceon stood up keeping his arm on Neviah to watch over her as he looked at both of them. They both seemed to be well cared for and doing okay. Ceon was pleased...

"Why are both of you here in Soul Society? Ceon rescued you Chika and Midori you disappeared. If you were caught Ceon might have to actually act against both of you..."

Ceon didn't like hearing that, but it's the truth. Ceon being 0 Division now means no more games. He would have to do what is deemed by the king and the new Central 46. Ceon didn't want to act against them at all...
Back to top Go down
Misaiko

Misaiko

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 pm

~Midori~

Midori seen chika make her way past her. for a split second, And if not for her powering down she would've prepared her attack with gakutenou. "Hpmh...' she mumbled as she seen her hollow taken down by rinsei and pushed back inside by chika. Sighing she powered down and put her double sword's back on her sash. Midori remembered this place all too well. She remembered her day's with ceon and everything seemed to be pushed back into her own Mind. Maybe it was a bad idea of coming here. She simply sighed and waited for the whole drama fest going on right now to Calm it's self. After the calming. She also let gakutenou disappear back into the recess of her mind. With a sigh she began to slowly walk away. in the hopes too not cause too much confusion. She heard kaizaken call her back over but decided to ignore it. As well as the fact that chika had made something that would make ceon forget them again. To her this would be better for him again. She Disappeared once. in her mind she had no right of coming back. Nor did she care. that and she didn't want to cause any altercation's fighting a shinigami or being captured. She simply began putting her cloak back on making her preparation to leave. Simply ignoring everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories, and New Beginnings...   Old Memories, and New Beginnings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories, and New Beginnings...
Page 1 of 1