WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_vote_lcapWill the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_voting_barWill the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_vote_lcapWill the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_voting_barWill the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Empty
PostSubject: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

---------------------------------------

"The turkey is something to avoid at all times. The cult will pull your eyes out and use them for paddle balls! RUN! RUN FROM THE TURKEYS!!!"
-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神
Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Tag6

It was a Tuesday (13th) in February 2013. It was just another day to jot down as the rain fell cleansing the world of it's sorrows, but for a little one it was something to depress upon. For having no one to be around anymore and being alone all the time really stacked the depression.

Our little lonely one was a small Mod Soul that went by the name of Leo. He was in a Stuffed Doll that was a gray cat with a bell around it's neck and a blue shirt. It fit Leo perfectly as when he had a body he had gray hair but loved wearing the color blue. It was like there was a stuffed doll that fit who he used to be...

Leo had nothing to really smile about as since his clan was attacked and devastated, he had nothing to look forward to. First he was experimented on, then he was killed during the experiments, then he was used as a test subject in the Mod Soul project, then to make things worse, they tried to destroy him again! Leo has faced nothing but hardships. Was his sister even alive from the terrible devastation? Did she manage to escape and get away after Leo jumped in front of her so she could get away? Did anyone else escape?

Those were all things piled up in the little mod souls mind. He was walking through the forest as he had no where to go. He was the only one of his kind he was familiar with and not only that, but he couldn't be around Shinigami as they would execute him on spot! It was a terrible fate to behold indeed.

Was there anywhere that the little Mod Soul could stay and smile for once?

As he walked through the forest he pulled out his rat flail and waved it around trying not to get bored. He felt terrible and wanted to be happy...

Was there a place for a Mod Soul?

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Lonely
Artisti: Akon

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Ammy

~Misaiko~

As the rain drops fell down through the forest. A silhouette Could be seen through the Rain. It seemed to be a female, and quite beautiful at that. Her hair Was A long silk white, distinct By Two Long noticeable wolf ear's On Her head. She wore make up, But not enough to take away from the beauty of her skin. She also had red marking's Along With Said make up. on her cheek's. which wasn't any kind of make up. But Beauty Mark's to Say the least. Her Eye's Were A Sweet and Lovely emerald green color almost. They were the eye's of a caring motherly figure, and above all a sweet soul. Who while in peace wouldn't harm a fly. She held a long umbrella over her head, as she Walked through the Forest. As The Rain continued to pour down, while she walked through the forest, it seemed as if the rain was stopping like something magical...The woman walked up to the young mod soul as the sun began to shine brightly once again. Whether it was by a natural cause or simply the light of this woman's soul. she made a seemingly down and depressing day turn into something A bit more serene and at least gave you some kind of Happiness. Looking down at the mod soul she smiled and put her hand up gathering him inside of it. the softness of her finger's caressed his wet fur.

Speaking in A peaceful and sultry tone, She spoke to him, "What's a Little Guy like you Doing walking through the rain. It's a depressing gesture in my honest opinion..." she then pointed up to the sun. "instead of going in the rain look up into the bright sun for a better future" spoke the woman. she was one that no matter the problem's of her life. she still found the good in this world. one way or another. After her little speech. She smiled and chuckled a bit. "oh excuse my manner's, i didn't even introduce my self" she said looking into Leo's eye's peacefully. "My Name is Misaiko Sugiura The Goddess of the Wind by Some. and the soother of soul's By many..." she said with another serene smile.

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:22 am

"The turkey is something to avoid at all times. The cult will pull your eyes out and use them for paddle balls! RUN! RUN FROM THE TURKEYS!!!"
-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神

Leo was met by someone whom when in sight gave him a ray of hope. When her hands met his wet fur his heart skipped a beat as he didn't expect some kindness from anyone? There was something special about this person, but if they were a Shinigami, he had to back off immediately!

He was about to jump back and run, till her voice calmed his mind. His once depressed ridden mind filled with thoughts of sad days and terrible dreams were calmed by the melody that came from her mouth. Her smile was wonderful and all! When she introduced herself it became apparent that she wasn't that of Shinigami blood. Those whom are Shinigami had to be feared from Mod Souls. Leo was then spoken to as if he was some kind of equal on this earth and it was the first time being spoken to so kindly...

Her smile warmed his heart as he had to respond now...

"My name is Leo. The last surviving Mod Soul from Soul Society. I've been in a world of nothing, but it would seem that there is someone whom can see my light!"

Leo then shook himself removing the water from his fur as the rain seemed to have stopped. Leo chipper-ed up as he smiled and put his Rat Flail away. He found his first ever friend it would seem!

"Well, seeing as your the only one to have actually spoken to me with such kindness, I am in your debt big booby lady! OH! I shall call you Lady Misaiko for showing me such kindness..."

Leo then smiled back at the woman with a smile of a child it would seem. Leo was easily over 50 years old, but in his clan 50 years is only like 18 years to him. Only down side is that Leo is a capsule, and the Capsule held his soul. He had no real body, so when talked to by the small Mod Soul, it was like being talked to by a child in a way, so being an 18 year old in a child's body has to be a living NIGHTMARE!

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Melodic Solace
Artist: Winterwind-NS

Name: you are the one(Techno Remix)

Artist: ~Unknown~

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Ammy

~Misaiko~

Misaiko smiled, as his new found happiness brought a smile to her face. She liked to soothe others soul's, even if her own weren't where it should be. That was Just how her heart was, and no one could change that. Misaiko smiled and chuckled. "well hello Leo~ It's a pleasure to meet you too, i see the light in most thing's. when there is none. After All, the future is bright. No matter how grim the present is.." she said as she walked with the mod soul Around the Forest as the water dripped from the leave's of the tree. "Honestly i didn't expect to find a mod soul in the forest. I Know of them from a Lazy and Lousy Salesmen somewhere around here named Kisuke Urahara" she then poked his nose with another chuckle. "Well Either name is Flattering, but Misaiko would suffice just fine" She said as she then looked around the Area. "From All of the Walking in this Rain and being here, i think you need something warm" she spoke putting the tip of her finger to her lip. "Luckily i left my bag by one of these tree's..." she spoke once again with vigor and happiness as she went in the direction of said bag and opened it.

Looking Around. She had a nice compact tea cup which kept her tea to a nice temperature of choice. "hmmmm i hope you like human food...or something of the sort, i have some Finger sandwhiches some apples, and some other Stuff inside of here if you require some sort of nutrition. tell me" then magically by air...and the current's of the wind she had Began to float and stand on the Air almost like A surface. She sat on a surface of sort's and propped Leo up as well. "Do not Worry, I'm manipulating the Air so it's like we're sitting down..." With that she poured a cup of tea and handed one to leo... "So..if you do not mind my asking Leo~ Why are you the last "Surviving" Mod soul?" she asked curiously. Surely someone wouldn't use surviving and their race unless an accident of sort's happened.

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神

What was this?

Was this...

Kindness?

Leo didn't respond for a moment as he was slightly over taken by the acts of kindness. One who has felt nothing but pain his entire life was getting kindness for the first time. How was Leo forsaken? Was this really just an angel here to take Leo away? How did Leo really get such an act of kindness? From 9 years of age to today has been nothing but pain for him, and right now nothing didn't matter anymore as his fears and pain was slowly leaving him...

Misaiko handed him the tea and Leo looked into it to see his own reflection. He looked like some washed up cat that had just nearly drowned in a puddle. Heh, that was like Leo at all. Leo didn't have any internal organs, but he was sure that if he didn't drink any, Misaiko would be upset. Leo tipped the cup as the hot liquid poured into him, washing his capsule. It was warm and it felt wonderful! His soul was warmed, as if the cold atmosphere of the world was washed away. The cotton within Leo's body soaked up the tea as it stayed.

Leo smiled as this was all like a dream. A beautiful woman talking to him, sharing tea, and best of all, showing kindness. There must really be a place in this world for the small Mod Soul after all.

When she asked him the question, Leo stopped for a second. It's funny really because he's actually the last surviving of two races now. His native one and his current one.

Leo sighed as he sat atop the fluff of air and just looked back into the reflection of the over sized tea cup. It's funny because it was almost as big as him.

Leo didn't really like talking about it as it was a terrible past for him. He slightly stuttered as a tear dropped from his right eye as he continued to look into the tea cup at his own reflection...

"U...Uhm..."

Leo fought to say the words, then finally mustered the courage to say what was needed...

"I'm the last survivor of 2 races actually. My first life was that of the Demon Neko clan. I was just a young boy there but I had a family, friends, and a woman I was to marry when I was of age... Then the clan was extinguished and I was taken for science experiments..."

Leo continued to look down into his tea cup remembering the days of horror...

"There were many tests and I died in one of them, but my soul was then used in the Mod Soul experiments. The experiments were failures and all were destroyed, but I managed to escape... The last survivor of Mod Souls and the Demon Neko clan..."

Leo then sniffed a little as hi wiped his tears. The story always broke his heart, but he had to face the truth...

Leo looked up at Misaiko and made quite the pathetic smile. He continued to hold the giant tea cup as he survived his own story...

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Shining in the Sky
Artist: Clannad OST

~Misaiko~

Noticing How her Question seemed to bring up quite a awkward experience, She sighed and began to think. Losing your Clan and even a group of mod soul's. Surely This would be gut wrenching to anyone. Misaiko couldn't exactly feel his type of pain. But she knew how painful it was to lose others. Which was best noted in her past year's. Though the worst of it was they died by her hand's. Like some horrible curse, she experienced tragedy like that. Which is why she wanted to atone for past sin's. Seeing the pain in his eye's and in his smile. She Wanted to cry for him Because she knew he himself may have wanted to cry for their death's. Maybe she could help be a peace in his life. To Maybe be the light in his dark corner. The Kindness to help heal his broken heart. Many thing's were rushing through her heart. but she peacefully kept quiet listening to his story and after it was complete. she had decided to pick him up a bit and hold him in her arm's. As her soft finger's slowly warmed up his fur and moved out any wetness. her emerald like eye's look at his as she smiled. "Well you no longer...have to be alone in this world nor be a survivor, I want to be the one who soothes your soul, The Person that can maybe help bring back the shattered pieces in your life and help rebuild them one by one...even though we've met i feel for you deeply, and it would be no greater wish then to help you" she said with a serene and peaceful smile. it held some sadness in it as well. With one more smile she caressed his cheek's and then kissed his head softly and whispered. "let me Be the one, to soothe your Soul~ so that It May Be in peace....Leo" she spoke holding him with A unique warmth and solace. Almost like she never wanted to let him go. Like a moment was Stopped in time. Between this mod soul and the Wind goddess.

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm

"Is this what love feels like? Is it supposed to feel so welcoming? Wow...

Lady Misaiko, your the best..."

-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神

What was this!?

Leo was picked up and held by Misaiko. She petted him softly as the remaining moisture was wiped away with her soft warm hands. She looked down at Leo as he looked up at her. Her beauty was something else as she really was out of anything he's ever seen. As she spoke to him, his capsule within his body was going to burst. So much emotion he's never felt before. These past many years have been constant battles and struggles for survival, and Leo was finally at that point where he'd wish someone would just end his life. He was tired of living alone and in fear, but this was so different!

It was as if he could finally rest!

As Misaiko said she wanted to soothe his soul, Leo paused. What was this feeling?

Leo didn't have any internal organs, so for him to do anything would be considered impossible, but at that second when Misaiko requested to be with Leo and saying she fell for him, Leo couldn't hold back.

The tears flowed like a river as this was hard to believe. Leo cried his heart out as tears flowed from his eyes down the side of his little face. His cries were loud and touching as his journey finally came to an end. It is true.

Misaiko is really an angel here to calm Leo's heart...

Leo turned grabbing onto Misaiko's top as he cried even harder in disbelief. Was it really true he officially had someone to talk to? To share a moment with? To protect him, and for him to protect? To be with someone?

All those were finally true as in Leo's heart, he could finally rest his weary mind...

Leo, with his wet face looked up at Misaiko again, sniffling a little, but with a very sincere and thankful smile, spoke...

"My savior..."

Leo then placed his head against her chest as it looked like he was hugging her. He didn't want to let go, as he was afraid if he let go, it'd be like he'd be losing her. For Leo's first time since the day his clan was destroyed, Leo has found someone to smile with...

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Snowfield

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? 1173146946261

~Misaiko~

"Heh...This...is the first moment...i've ever wanted to cry for someone, so much..." Spoke Misaiko as a few tear's hit her cheek's. This truly was a time where she didn't want to let go of the Mod soul, this was the first time in a long time she had connected to someone like this. One would find it strange that she had found it in this Mod soul, but with someone of her pure soul. those simple look's upon it are thrown out of the window. Misaiko wanted for one thing and one thing only. Someone who could come to her and confide in her, and for her to confide in them.

Originally she thought ryuugen would be the one But, she was sadly mistaken. She wasn't angry but she was secretly hurt. Misaiko couldn't understand this feeling, Why was it she had felt so connected to speak these word's to someone she had just met today, Why was it she wanted to see his happiness and make him smile, she could only guess it to be one thing, "Love" But not in that essence of the word. True Love, something she wanted to experience in her year's of living.

What had made her even happier is that he had called her his Savior. Like she was an angelic force that had came down to earth to help him. she considered her self no angel. nor anyone's savior. Just A Wandering soul it's self looking for repentance, to not make the same mistake's she did back in her own past. But When around Leo, She felt she was a savior, someone special, special in his own heart. Someone Special to him. Not just a piece of meat or something to gawk at, a god given surprise,

This brought a smile to her face as she wiped some of his tear's away, Holding him even more tightly against her bosom she spoke. "Yes Leo~ I am your savior~ There's also something you are to me~" she then held him up even more looking into his eye's and wiping any tear's he had. "Your A Gift to me, A Special spirit who has now granted my heart something i never thought i would find in all my year's of living... What you are is Sacred and special, you've given this woman a grand feeling today, you've given me Love and admiration....something i would never thought i could experience in this world or the after life and for that, You are my savior as well" She said with a small giggle wiping away the rest of her tear's... These weren't tears of sadness, but These tear's meant, that she Was Finally. Happy.

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:55 am

-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神

Leo lifted his head to the woman's response. He was curious to see what she meant, and it was obvious from first sight, as he looked up from his hug to see tears flow from the woman's eyes. Was she as touched as he was? He thought he was supposed to be the one that cried, but it would appear that it was to be a moment to share between the two lost and yearning souls. Was this a moment of purity?

Leo's mind opened up for a moment as he began to ponder if this might not be just for him, as he wondered if maybe, his journey wasn't over, but just beginning. Was it possible for him to now begin a new life with this other to share with?

Leo was then lifted as Misaiko looked into his eyes, and he looked back into hers. He could see the emotion coming from this woman's eyes as each word that was spoken to Leo was of the most sincere truth he's ever heard. From everything she said it made the capsule within him warmer and calmer to know that his struggles can finally rest and that he can smile more. When she said Leo gave her love and admiration, did this mean something along the lines of Love at First sight? This made Leo's little fur face redden up a little as she spoke. Her words and calling Leo her savior made him smile as he listened. Not only were these actions something to make him smile, but her words were something he's never heard his entire life!

All Leo has ever been told is that his heritage and lineage is over with and he is nothing but an experiment. Leo fought and made many strives through all the struggles and words to this point, and his reward was by far the best thing he could ever imagine...

No better...

Leo wanted peace, but instead he got Love.

Leo proceeded to jump from her hands onto her shoulder as he rubbed his face against her cheek. He was purring while doing so, and by doing that, there were many things to be thought in the Demon Neko Clan. When the male rubs against the female it's as though he is claiming them, or protecting them, and purring meant there was affection in it. A dirty term used to be used in their clan in that if a male is purring, he's getting laid, but to Leo this was serious. Leo's true intentions were to not only make Lady Misaiko his but to declare on this day, that Leo will protect and love only Lady Misaiko for the rest of his time...

Leo stopped as he just continued to sit atop her shoulder leaning against her head, he had a smile, and looked over at her...

"Uhm... I'm sorry if I seem a little too early and bold but... Lady Misaiko..."

Leo then stood up as he jumped down to her lap and looked up to her with the most determined look on his face. He stood straight and made it seem as though it was very important...

As it was...

"I love you..."

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Nagisa Theme

~Misaiko~

"hehehheheh...hehehehehe" A Chuckle was heard from the white haired Wind goddess as Leo began to climb atop her shoulder as he rubbed up against her chin, it was more of an affectionate giggle. It was sincerely sweet. Warm, Too, it made her smile once again as she let one of her finger's move up to his chin and caress it for a little. Then After that little episode She had blinked as he had jumped down. It seemed as if he were about to say something serious. She quietly looked down as she began to hear him speak, She wanted to hear everything he said, Then After he spoke of being early and bold. He spoke the three magical word's. the one's Misaiko had heard in her life before. But never had they been so sweet and serene nor could she feel the emotion as much as she did now. it felt like her heart was rushing, And for the first time since being a younger old gal. She had Blushed her cheek's having a bit of red come up on them. True Love, The thing Soul's wished for. But would never be so lucky to have that in their entire life. True Love, was it just a lie in this world? Something used to only make people feel better?, True Love, For Misaiko had finally come. Something she would have never expected the three word's she would never feel so much care and never would it leave her so speechless as it was now. This true love, truly did exist. Misaiko smiled and held him tightly as she got up and twirled in the air as the small leaf's floated around them. this moment was the most special time she had shared in her life, originally the only moment that was is when she had birthed her child Midori. But this, This was something that would always be imprinted in her memories. if she were to die right now by some horrid slash of fate. She'd die happy and with a smile on her face. That's because she finally felt loved. This truly was something she did not expect. Love truly did come in all size's and seen no boundary. She smiled as she floated up with Leo in her hand's until they were at the horizon of the sky and as she looked in his eye's, it was her turn, " I. Love. You. Too." Spoke The Goddess, With that as the sun illuminated over them she brought up her lip's to his and gave him a sweet and genuine peck on his own. Holding him in her arm's, It was a kiss. Yes, But not of any wild intention's, but a sweet and loving embrace. This truly was love at first sight. And Misaiko couldn't imagine a more grand day today. It was something that would stay with her for eternity's even in the after life. What A Wonderful chapter in her life indeed.

Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
0 Division
0 Division
Majestic Moose

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:15 pm

-Leo

Mod Soul Leo
驚くばかりの変更された精神

And with that, Leo for the first time since being separated from all he's ever know, he was accepted by another, and given a path to walk upon. Leo was lifted into the air and at first looked around in curiosity. He knew he could survive a fall from ANY height as he was just a stuffed toy, and he'd bounce on impact. Leo then looked at Misaiko as she held a very loving expression, and Leo's face went redder than an apple. How was it possible for a stuffed doll to even blush? It was unknown, but it happened, as Leo not only confessed his feelings for the first time, but was also getting acknowledged. Leo was then embraced by Misaiko as he enjoyed the warmth of her body, but what was unexpected happened next. Leo didn't expect a reply or anything, as he just wanted to speak what he felt from within, but this is where Leo's new adventure would lead him to a new world of happiness, pain, sorrow, learning, and love...

With that, Misaiko replied the words Leo spoke to her, and when she said it, Leo's eyes focused on each moving of her lips to the words that rolled off her tongue. Then, when she brought him in, Leo had just received his first kiss. He had never been kissed before, nor anything of the sort, and her soft lips pecked his little furry ones. Leo was loved for the first time...

Then following the kiss, steam blew from Leo's ears as the embarrassment was almost too much. He was very shy to Misaiko now, and he didn't wanna see too childish or anything of the sort. This was also something that was going too well! Leo did really receive his retribution for his trials, as this moment of serenity was proof that dreams do come true.

Leo retook the embrace of Misaiko in her arms against her chest as he nuzzled up to her and began to purr, as the sunlight beamed on the two in the air. Leo lifted his head to look into the sun, and when he did, it appeared as though his ancestors were looking down on him, smiling that Leo had survived after his trials. Who knows, maybe someday he can rebuild the clan if he can get his body back. Either way, being trapped inside a stuffed doll made things very difficult to evolve towards anything of improvement.

But that will be of the future...

Right now, here was the beginning of something wonderful. The bond between a Wind Goddess of the Shigura's and a lowly Mod Soul. From here, many things would arise and new adventures with the two would develop as their bond will only grow.

"Thank you..."

And with that, Leo fell asleep in the arms of his savior, feeling her warmth and tender heart beat. Leo purred silently as he drifted off into slumber, dreaming of a possible future that will be bright and adventurous for them to share together...

Leo's little diddly:

Name: Distant Years

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? 1173146946261

~Misaiko~

Misaiko smiled once more as she held the sleeping Leo in her arm's. Speaking as she continued to fly past the sun as it shined down on them, looking up into the sky to see her own mother. Or at least what seemed to be a figure of imagination. "Mother i finally found true happiness once again..." She said as she looked up. as if the sky was also showing something off to her. she smiled as this joyous day continued. She Had genuinely found someone to love. It may have looked odd to other's. but misaiko would not care for such a trivial manner. in fact it showed the example that love conquers all. what was it that made her heart beat so fast. at such a old age, she felt young of course and didn't have any illness of the sort. But she didn't expect this feeling to be so great. it made another chuckle come from her voice. Their story would begin into something sweet and loving for time's to come. And who knows since he was a mod soul maybe she could get something arranged for a body or maybe he'd find something. Children, Marriage, it wasn't time to think of that now. All that Misaiko thought about was Leo and her happiness. She would care for him in his time's of sickness. depression, or anything else the goofy mod soul cared about. For now her promise was being fulfilled to him. she became the light in his life and it made him happy. As well him becoming a special part in misaiko's heart. kissing his once more she smiled as she flew up into the sky and on wards to A Bright future.With that she spoke once more "Thank You Leo~" as she moved onwards to better day's and a bright future with her new found lover. Only good thing's could be planned to come of this day. and Misaiko couldn't have had it any other way. she believed Leo wouldn't either. True Love has shown it's self today and it was amazing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?   Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the only Mod Soul left ever have a place?
Page 1 of 1