WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Wandering I_vote_lcapWandering I_voting_barWandering I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Wandering Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Wandering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Wandering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Wandering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Wandering Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil

Wil

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

There was a captain lieing down amongst the endless sands. He wore a haori over a button-up, collar shirt, with black dress pants. He was a young captain himself like Hitsugaya, however he had greater insecurities and weaknesses than him. The haori seperated him from the sand and he had it wrapped around himself like a blanket. Wil lay very still under the eternal night sky. He gazed up at the moon absent-mindedly. 'Why am I a shinigami?..... Why did I choose to become one?... Why do I have this void tearing at me whenver I see Shiro?...' he thought to himself. His last thought was something that really made him wonder. All of those thoughts had a connection, however he couldn't understand why... Unknowingly he couldn't remember why. Something about Shiro was so familiar, even before he had received his zanpakto.

He sighed, and his breathe showed in the cool air. That was particularly odd. He thought about it for several seconds before coming to a conclusion that it was no longer safe there. Dismissing that thought, he rolled over slightly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Roiben had been in hueco mundo scouting the strength of the hollow. he felt it would be important to know for any upcoming battles. It was always smart to know your enemies strength. Still, right now, he was chasing a reiatsu that was not hollow. He sensed another shinigami captain in hueco mundo. He wondered what the other captain had been doing in a world of hollows. Still, other captains probably wondered that about him.

When he approached the other captain, the captain was laying under their Haori, as if it was a blanket and they were napping. A shinigami captain going to sleep in hueco mundo wasn;t the worlds best idea. Many hollow would take advantage of that to kill him. Especially if he were to be seen by an espada. He walked over to the captain and knelt. It was someone who he knew. Someone close to him. His younger brother, Wil. "Wil, what would possess you to think that sleeping in hueco mundo is a good idea? Your a captain now, i'd hope you would be a little smarter than your acting." Roiben was just glad he found Wil before anything dangerous had.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Opening one eye, he felt another captain's reiatsu. The reiatsu was familiar to his senses... "Roiben?..." he mumbled to himself quietly as the shinigami neared.

"Wil, what would possess you to think that sleeping in hueco mundo is a good idea? Your a captain now, I'd hope you would be a little smarter than you're acting."

Yup, it was his brother, Roiben. Opening both of his eyes, he listened to his brother's semi-affectionate worries. "I'm not sleeping...Just... Thinking.. You worry too much..." he responded softly to his brother. He rolled onto his back to see his brother kneeling by him. "Hey Roi.. It's not safe here..." he murmered his breathe showing once again. The abnormal air temperature was sorted out as a sign of someone's or something's reiatsu pressure. He put his sleeves through the haori, grabbing his zanpakto from his side. "But, anyways... You know.. I don't see you very often..." he said sitting up. "But seeing as I manage the Fourth Division, that would be a good thing that I don't have to see you..." Wil mused. As the eerie silence returned he hugged his brother. Something was probably going to bother them pretty soon, so Wil put his head down on Roiben's shoulder. "I miss you a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Roiben was a bit shocked as Wil hugged him. Wil was right. Since he took over the fourth division, they hadn't seen much of each other. Roiben hugged his brother back. he was so young, it must have been hard on him not seeing any of his family very much. "I miss you a lot, too, little bro..." Still, there was nothing that could be done about their duties. All they could do was make the most of what little time they had together, even if it was in a world infested with hollows.

Roiben thought about his brother talking about it not being safe. He knew he was right. He could sense something coming. Something powerful, most likely an espada. He let his brother go and started to walk away. He looked at his brother and smiled. "Come on bro, lets go to earth. We can stop by a cafe, or a restuarant, and hang out together for a little bit. Like you said, we don't see each other too much. We should enjoy the time we do have together." He figured they should leave before they could be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm

As Roiben let go, Wil remained still, eyes closed. He took a deep breathe storing the memory with him. Every momented mattered to him. He opened his eyes, and sighed. Seeing his brother begin walk away, he dug his sword into the sand and pulled himself up.

"Come on bro, lets go to earth. We can stop by a cafe, or a restuarant, and hang out together for a little bit. Like you said, we don't see each other too much. We should enjoy the time we do have together."

Wil looked at Roiben's smile and began walking towards him. "I guess that sounds pretty good.. I don't feel very hungry, but it would be nice to spend some time with you, finally after all this time. And you're right.. We should enjoy this time..." he replied softly. As the last couple words left his lips, he again thought of the unease he got from this potentially dangerous threat. 'Yea.. It wouldn't be too enjoyable to see him fight..' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Roiben felt a huge reiatsu start to surge. He turned around, and saw an arrancar wearing a white kimono, and a black Haori. He looked at Wil, studied him, and then looked at Roiben and studied him. He vanished, and appeared above Roiben about to bring his sword down through Roiben's head.

Roiben held out his hand and shouted, "Hadou 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" Roiben, being the captain of the 5th division and kidoushuu, was the soul societies greatest expert with kidou. Roiben fired a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy, hurling it's way toward the arrancar. The arrancar moved out of the attack's way and used sonido to appear in Roiben's face. However, Roiben brought his blade up quick enough to block the attack. The arrancar jumped back and resealed his sword. Roiben held his still, however. The arrancar held out his hand and motioned for roiben to attack him. Roiben used shunpo to jump past him. After he passed the arrancar, he stopped, quickly turned around, and swung his blade up toward the arrancar's back. The arrancar closed it's eyes and grabbed Roiben's zanpkuto, disappeared, and appeared behind Roiben, his arms binding Roiben's arms, and his zanpakuto to Roiben's neck. He looked once again at Wil.

"You two seem close... so, one of you gets to die, and the other gets to live. He pressed the blade harder against Roiben's neck, and Roiben's face cringed. "You, my young friend, gets to pick which of you lives, and which once dies." Locutus' held no emotion on his face, waiting for Wil's reply. Roiben's face, surpirsingly, was calm as well. He had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

'Shoot...' he thought as a large reiatsu began to flare. He looked in the direction of the reiatsu. There was an arrancar looking at him, so he looked back as well. As the arrancar's glance moved from Wil to his brother, Wil made a short analysis: 'Arrancar, Most likely Espada level, evolution likely from vasto lorde, alone; Sonido, Hierro, Cero: very likely to be advanced in skill/strength.' Wil's attention toward studying the arrancar was cut short as he sonidoed. 'Fast... Very fast..' he thought as his brother began to fight him.

"You two seem close... so, one of you gets to die, and the other gets to live."

Wil bit down on his lip to hold back on any impulsive emotions.

"You, my young friend, gets to pick which of you lives, and which once dies."

Wil's anger began to rage inside him. ' 'Go on.. Let loose.. What's the worst that could happen?.. What do you have to lose...?' ' Ignoring all circumstances that just had to be occuring now, Wil focused on his brother. "My choice?.. How very... Generous of you..." he said thoughtfully, making every word count. "Since it's up to me you should probably kill me..." he said looking off to the side. "Yet... How pitiful deathwishes are..." he said looking back at the arrancar. He glanced to his brother, his expression growing cold. His eyes however did have a flicker of a shadow across them, but he looked at his brother, almost icily. "I'm sorry brother..." he said almost apoligetically. He took a single step forward, and then flashed right in front of Roiben. With clearly one of the fastest swords in Sereitei due to the feather light weight of his blade, Wil drew his arm back; sword in his hand. In a split second, his arm began to move towards Roiben's body the sword almost piercing it through. "I love you Roiben..." he said softly, the hurt showing in his voice. As soon as the tip touched Roiben's body, the blade shattered like broken glass. The shards flew out shining white. "Bankai... Meikai sa to kagayaki wo...(shine with clarity)" Wil whispered as the shards only shined brighter. "Mabayui Bakari no Shiro Hikari... (Blinding White Light)" the words, barely audible left Wil's mouth, and immeadietly, the area was enveloped in a surge of white light.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Locutus held his typical emotionless face. So the shinigami brat had a bankai. So what? It wasn't like he'd never faced a bankai before. This shinigami kid had never faced someone of his power level before. That was clear. All he had done was cost his brother his life. Locutus ran his sword through Roiben's gut. Roiben screamed in agony, and fell top his knee's.

"You really are a foolish child. Your brother will die, and now so will you. Had you just told me to kill him, I would have let you live. Not like it matters to me, either way."

Roiben watched as Locutus began to walk up to Wil, his cold look still on his face. Maybe he should use the sacrificial kidou? It would get rid of this arrancar, who had to have been a vasto lorde. His power was very, very great. Roiben knew Wil wouldn't be able to handle this. Still, a sacrificial kidou on this arrancar? It would be a waste. Roiben stood up and drew his zanpakuto. He would help Wil fight this arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 am

The pain felt as if he himself had been stabbed as well. He hated to see Roiben hurt. Nothing hurt him more, nothing angered him more as well. ' 'Kill him.. Go on.. Why won't we kill him?...' ' His eyes flashed in color, his emotional stability unbalancing.

"You really are a foolish child. Your brother will die, and now so will you. Had you just told me to kill him, I would have let you live. Not like it matters to me, either way."

Wil always so proud of Roiben's abilities. He always used to be so fast. Wil could never keep up if even he tried his hardest. He had gotten faster, only to be able to keep up with his brother. "Tell me... A deathwish, perhaps... Who are you?..." Wil said softly trying his best not to let go of his self-control. Seconds counted, because of speeds. After a momentary pause, Wil was right behind Roiben. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling on him. The tears welled in his eyes. "Please don't hurt yourself... You know what it does to me... Please don't get hurt...." he managed to say his voice uneven. The blood was on Wil's arms as he held onto his brother. 'I've had it..' he decided, as a tear ran down his cheek. "Hikari Ryoku (Light Force)..." he whispered, as a surge of reiatsu transferred from Wil to Roiben. Almost instantaneously the wound healed, and all that was left were the bloodstains and sheared clothing. "All of us here have an understanding that you are strong, yes?" he said coldly looking at the arrancar. "However... Can you hope to move faster than light?..." He said releasing his hold on Roiben. Wil lifted his arm up palm open, facing the arrancar. "Akarui (Brighter)..." enough time had passed, as the words left Wil's mouth he clenched his hand closed. Light gathered were the arrancar was standing, and then in another moment, an explosion of the brilliant light occured.
Back to top Go down
Roiben
Roiben

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am

Locutus sighed. A low rate attack from a low rate shinigami. Locutus jumped back to avoid the attack and faced the two shinigami. Locutus merely kept his zanpakuto out becuase he was fighting two captain shinigami. "You want to know who I am, boy? Fine, I will tell you. I am Locutus Schaffer, the primera espada. Your kind is not to trespass on hollow land. For that crime, the two of you will be judged." Locutus stood with his zanpakuto held in his hand, waiting to see how the shinigami would approach the battle now, knowing his rank.

Roiben wasn't surprised when Locutus revealed his rank. He was powerful, no doubt primera strength. Roiben looked at Wil and nodded. "Brother, leave him to me. You take the other one who's coming." Roiben sensed another reiatsu coming. Things here were really getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 1