WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_vote_lcapZarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_voting_barZarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_vote_lcapZarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_voting_barZarkonheinz Clan History and Info I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
La Chavalier de Loi
La Chavalier de Loi
Tsubine

Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Empty
PostSubject: Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info   Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 am

The Zarkonheinz Clan

Pronunciation: Zahr-kohn-hīnz
Location of Origin: District 6 of the Rukōngai
Date of Origin: Unknown, though it is older than the other Four Noble Houses, and technically the root for the others except for the Shihoin Family.
Founder: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz I
Current Leader: Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III

The Zarkonheinz Clan is one of the Four Noble Houses, though it has lost most of its former glory after the betrayal of Vatou von Zarkonheinz IX. It is currently just below the Kuchikis, and are on very good terms with them.
HISTORY: Tens of thousands of years ago, a young man awakened without a name in District 6 of the Rukongai. The man took two names of local families (Zarkos and Heinzen) and fused them to create the Zarkonheinz name. Over the next few years, he would become acquaintances with Ginrei Kuchiki's father's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's mother. The two eventually had two children together (both males, however she took the younger child and ran. Tsubine the First kept the older child and named him Vatou (The first Vatou). It was thanks to Vatou's intelligence that the Zarkonheinz name became a household one. Vatou had been able to outsmart the current Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 in a game of chess. Vatou and his father soon were invited into District 1 of the Rukongai, which they gladly accepted. Afterwards, Tsubine the First picked out a suitable wife for Vatou. Her name was Nami Shiba, who would later bear three children for Vatou, though she took all but the youngest son.

It was three generations later when someone from a district lower than five was selected to be suitable for marriage to Vatou II. By this time, the Zarkonheinz Clan had basically control over everyone and everything. There were a total of 4 Sub-branches of the Zarkonheinz Clan, but the member count of the clan was well above 100. Tsubine I had passed, and Vatou I was in bad shape. Both of their bodies had succumbed to a disease that would die out in the 16th Generation, but later appear in the 123rd Generation, as well as the Ukitake Family. When Vatou II met the woman he was to be wed to, he sped the wedding up by weeks to be the following weekend. Her name was Asuka Shihoin, and was the runner-up for leader of the prestigious Shihoin Clan who controlled the 2nd Division of the Gotei 13.

Vatou II had only one child with her, as she died during childbirth. It was a son, though it became a tradition that the first born son would succeed their father and take their place as head of the family due to his birth. His name was Hisoka Zarkonheinz. Hisoka became known as the feared ruler of the Clan. He was strict as hell when it came to the laws and only allowed a certain few women bear his children. Hisoka had a total of 8 Wives and a total of 21 children (16 females and 5 males). The man after Hisoka was his eldest son, Tsubine II. Hisoka was actually murdered in his sleep by a group of Rukongai Rebels instead of dying and passing it on like before. Tsubine the Second was known as the Greatest Clan Leader of the Zarkonheinz Clan. He reversed all of his father's strict policies and prevented many riots from happening. Over the next 100 Generations, the Soul Society saw two more Captain-Commanders, one of which was a Zarkonheinz, before Yamamoto took office.

It was Clan Leader 104 that made history as being the first Captain in the Zarkonheinz Family. He took over the 13th Division. When he passed away, he passed it to his son and the process was repeated until the 123rd Generation. Vatou von Zarkonheinz VIII was deathly ill when he passed the 13th to his son, Vatou IX. From Generation 124 to Generation 135, it was known as the Dark Times. Vatou betrayed the clan and ultimately the Soul Society. It was his Brother, Hisoka VI, that would take his place. The Zarkonheinz Clan lost its place among the top of the 4 Noble Houses because of Vatou IX. It took 10 Generations before a legitimate heir to the throne arrived. His name was Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III. Tsubine III took the Zarkonheinz Clan back to part of its former glory, where it is today.

Clan Positions:
Head of the Zarkonheinz Clan:
Tsubine Zanifir von Zarkonheinz III
Co-head of the Zarkonheinz Clan: Ana Zarkonheinz
Zarkonheinz Archivist: (Will need to know many things about the history and relationships of the Zarkonheinz Clan)
Zarkonheinz Defender: (Will be in charge of the Zarkonheinz Clan facilities' defense.)
Zarkonheinz Ambassador: (Will be in charge of the Zarkonheinz Clan's relationships with the other Clans and the Gotei 13)

Special Item: While exact details are unknown, it is rumored that the Zarkonheinz Clan possesses the precursor to the Sokyoku.
Back to top Go down

Zarkonheinz Clan History and Info
Page 1 of 1