WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED PLEASE COPY THIS LINK: http://bleachplatinumhearts.motionforum.net/

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Quick-Links
The Plot
~*~*~
The ho'hum feeling of life has overcome the chaotic style of living that was active around Earth after the larger-then-life battle with Lord Ender; Which revealed the existence of Shinigami, Hollows and even demons. The madness which had happened in Japan had spread like a virus all throughout the world. Luckily, though, before the insanity could even reach a high level; The Soul Society sent out many diplomatic figures throughout the world of the living.

Each of these diplomatic people were sent out to calm the public, work with local and national governments, stop riots from taking place and to stop any human from foolishly going after a shinigami, hollow or demon. Eventually, the world simply got use to the existence of these creatures and let their governments, along with the Gotei 13, handle these things. Of course their were a number of organizations who were against this and had their own dark agenda, but the Governments of the world would stop these people easily with the help of shinigami.

Yes, yes. The normal way of life would prevail eventually. The only difference now is that humans were more aware of their surroundings and more cautious of these beings.

But this is only temporary... There is still much evil yet to be unleashed on the world... There are still many battles to be fought, many people to be killed, many lifes to be forever changed. It may be peaceful for the moment, but all of this will soon change.

Kin Iramasha, founder and leader of the Kokuryuteshi, intends to start a war with the Soul Society. First, they will gather enough members in their army to fight against The Iramasha on Iramasha Island. Their forces will be great and in many numbers, that's when the Iramasha will upon the Gotei 13, The Suigara clan and the Karakura Defenders for assistance with this threat. That's when the mother of all brawls will happen upon Iramasha Island and throughout the Soul Society since the Gotei 13 believes Kin and his followers are too much of threat and need to die.

He also intends to convert everyone to his army either by force or a mass version of Chaos Soul; killing anyone resisting his will. After that, he intends to wipe out the Soul Society, Earth, Demon World and Hueco Mundo. Once that is completed he will have his armies rebuild the worlds in his own image.

But that's not the worse of it. He's also aiming to destroy other worlds, galaxies, universes and even Alternative Dimensions in order to spread his army even further and give everyone in power their own world.

He and Andrei, Commander of military Operations and Kin's right hand man, have also been experimenting on creating their own realms and planets as well just incase they have to destroy everything.

But Andrei simply wants to destroy everything, unlike Kin. Which is where problems will arise later on as well.

And that's not the only threat looming over the horizon for humanity...

Sensing the tension in the Soul Society, Demons will begin to strike Earth and Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo will be a secondary target due them needing more space to house their expanding race. However, the main reason they are invading Earth is to un-seal their King, Touketsu, from the body of Ketsu and free his pets; Oni Chiita, Kutogatshi annd many others selaed inside Ziamichi's.

However, there is a reason why he is still the king of demon world even though he is sealed. He's promised the Demons Immortal life after the eradication of all over beings on Earth. How would he do this? Well, he knows for certain that death has a physical body now and knows how to tap into that power.

There are TRILLIONS of souls just waiting to be free'd or used in the wrong way inside of this mother fucker. Although it isn't anything like a human, hollow, demon or any type of body we know.

And only Touketsu knows where it is sealed. Touketsu was also once apart of Death as well. He wanted to see what it was like to tap into that power thousands of years ago. ...and even he said it was too much for him to do. The agony, insaity and depersation of those souls were so intense it nearly drove him to insanity from their sheer will. He would have to come back when he was stronger.

From all sides, it seems Earth is racing towards a destation with death.

Which side will prevail?

~*~*~ 
How To Videos
Event Threads
Mini-Event

DANGER: RADIATION THREAT

MAJOR NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERED VERSION OF RADIATION THAT CAN AND WILL AFFECT SOULS THANKS TO SOME SPECIAL MODIFICATION FROM KJ YUNASHI! SO THIS ISN'T NORMAL RADIATION!

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW PROCEED IN THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION TO SEE THE DAMAGE THESE TWO CAUSED! I REPEAT, ENTER THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION!

In The Thread, "Clash of Titants", there is currently a major threat of Radiation spreading throughout some of the Seireitei due to the on-going spar with 0 Division Member, Ceon Clixx, and Former Vice Captain of Kenpachi Zaraki and Biological Experimentation of KJ: Radioactive. There is also a major Category 5 Hurricane to be worried about as well forming from Ceon Clixx.

During the battle Radioactive used an attack he hadn't used in awhile. To sum it all up, it's basically a miniature nuclear explosion going on within the Gotei 13's boundaries.

It should also be noted Radioactive was used as a walking, breathing, fighting nuclear weapon during the war against the Quincies thanks to the mad scienteist, KJ Yunashi. Thanks to the modifications to his body he was able to help in the extermination of Quincies with the Gotei 13.

Will anyone be able stop these two from destroying everything for the sake of fun or will they eventually finish each other off? For now, if your not at least on 0 tier, it's better to stand back and watch this battle from afar. Anyone under 0 tier will be more prone to die if they enter this battlefield.

So you've been warned.

Top posters
{T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.}
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_vote_lcapThese halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_voting_barThese halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_vote_lcapThese halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_voting_barThese halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] I_vote_rcap 
Misaiko
Silim
Ravana
Takahiro
Majestic Moose
Kitty
Tsuna
Sonomori
Latest topics
» FLOODGATE BREAK
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am by Aivee

» Kaichou no Toko [Bleach Roleplay]
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am by Guest

» Bleach RP resurrected!!!
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 am by Guest

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG} [Affiliate]
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm by Guest

» NarutoBloodWars
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Guest

» bleach story
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am by udarsha45

» Bleach: Sukkarakan Kire RPG
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am by Guest

» Bleach Serenity [Affiliate]
These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm by BleachS

AD
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Runes
Of Magic

Photobucket

These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Empty
PostSubject: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 am

Full House! Mine again~!

The three Numeros looked on in maddened disbelief as Nina set down the cards, scooping up the scattered piles of assorted chips for what felt like the millionth time that night. A smugly content smile crossed the Septima Espada's face as she quickly stacked her winnings with a practiced ease, not a hint of fatigue hinting at her satisfied features despite the sheer time of the night. The Numeros on the other hand, were a completely different story.

"How'd you manage to do that again Nina-San? How on earth'd you catch my bluff? You're not cheating, are you...?"

one cried in an exhausted slur, his tone making it quite clear that he would rather be in bed. Or playing Poker with somebody else. Nina didn't answer right away, instead far more focused on precisely arranging her myriad of chips on top of each other. It took yet another impatient sigh from the almost bankrupt servant for the girl to even look up and register what he was uttering.

Huh?

Nina exclaimed with a slight touch of airhead-ish cluelessness, her grinning head rising above the six or seven chip towers,

No, of course I didn't. Just takes a bit of common sense up here

She tapped her head a few times with her fingers, appearing utterly nonplussed by his accusations,

...No cheating from me! I just won with the cards that you yourself dealt me, Raúl. Now c'mo-

"Ngh, I'm tired. No more games, please, Nina-San...?" complained the next of the servants, "It's not like we can win against you anyway. Plea-"

No! Again! Again! I reckon I'll be able to make a thousand off ya guys tonight, lets not stop here. I'm so close~

Wide smile still stapled to face, Nina picked up the cards lying on the table in front of her, dropping in front of the third of the Numeros,

...If I'm lucky, I think I'll be able to win in three more rounds. So hurry up, deal!

With a final sigh of defeat, the man hastily gathered the discarded cards, forming them into a deck and began shuffling them before the weary eyes of his fellow servants - and the overtly eager features of Nina's visage. Three - heavily diluted with impatient foot tapping - minutes later, Sarén had finally laid the required two cards before each of the four players. Without wasting a single moment, Nina lifted her own up, examining their patterns and almost immediately fighting the tempting urge to abolish her perfect poker face, and give off yet another boastful tirade. Ace of Hearts, King of Hearts. One of the best possible initial hands in Poker. Material for all three Straight Flush, Flush and Straight. Best High Card to boot.

Unfortunately though, Nina was not given even a moment to indulge in her luck, let alone to think up some bluff to toy with the others. For at that precise moment, the seldom heard wavelengths summoning all Espada to a specific room sounded through the walls of the palace, reverberating off walls for what felt like the first time in years. As the sounds met and airborne motions met with the four gamblers, it was now Nina's turn to sigh whilst the others found their faces rising with the new found euphoria known as escape. Without speaking, the girl set her cards face down on the table, rising slowly from her seat. As she found her stance, she looked up at the others who were all too obviously filled with an immense glee and impatience for Nina to vacate the room as soon as possible.

Though unfortunately for them, she had other plans.

Alright looks like it's meeting time. You guys stay here until I get back, alright? Then we'll continue

She spoke energetically, the laughter returning to her fair face,

...And don't look at my cards. I'll know if you do

As she said it, Nina's right hand fingered the unreleased zanpakuto lying around her neck. The moment's relief vanished from the faces of the Numeros as suddenly as it had come. Nina widened her smile as she turned on her heels with a swish and made for the door of the office, waving at her playmates behind her.

Good, I'll be seeing ya later~

--

Despite her slight disdain at being called away from her gambling antics, Nina moved through the halls of Las Noches in a flourish. As always, she was incredibly eager to get to the meeting and see what diplomacy had in store for her today. Every meeting held new possibilities, new chances - different groups attended each one, and each time, different things were discussed. Nina, quite the socialite, enjoyed meeting new people and delighted in the quirks that arose from the conflicting myriad of personalities that around the elongated table for the duration of the meeting. There truly was nothing certain about the Meeting Hall of Las Noches. Just the way Nina liked it. However seeing as she was new being a Espada she still didn't quite understand where all the rooms were so she was having a lot of trouble. Either there was a dead end right around the corner she was gonna go or that she went through a door and slightly looked into the room and she saw that there was nothing within the room or there were other Arrancar there doing whatever they were doing. One of the rooms contained a group of Arrancars playing what seemed to be like strip poker, She actually wanted to join, but she was having a meeting and all and she couldn't be distracted from that so she ignored the poker game going on there. Minutes have passed and she was still going through the halls of Las Noches she had no clue where she was. Hours had passed as well and no doubt that the Espada meeting was finished and she was the only one that didn't came. She was becoming more and more lost.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Aries Senka

These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] ArrangarKittyAriesSENKA

A soft sigh escaped her as she walked out of the meetings room, she was unamused and very much uninteresed in what was being said. Things couldnt have been slower for Arrancars, there wasnt much to be done around here. Everyone was either training or off on their own...that's how dead it was in tearms of missions and such around here.
Dazed and in her own world Aries wondered though the halls thinking about her past and every thing that had happen that had landed her in her current position as the third espada.

She passed by a room, several rooms infact but one in particular had some arrancars playing...strip poker?
Strange...I never knew arrancar's would stay in and play strip poker...
She thought to herself as she passed by the room. From all the rooms, that one seemed to be the most liveliest.
Alive...
A word that she longed to experiance again...
She needed a sparing partner, she needed to sharpen her skills and perfect some of her abilities. As she walked though the halls, still...she noticed another...she looked lost.

"Having trouble?"
Aries asked the girl as she approatched her, Aries tried to warm up pericing almost demonic-pink eyes a bit, she didnt want to seem like some cold hearted ... 'person' on a first encounter.
"I dont think I've ever seen you around here."
She added, extending her arm out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Nina saw that there was another person, finally a person that she can ask questions regarding to where she was. She was stuck here for hours and finally a person came, the person in front of her she thought she was beautiful with her hair and her pink eyes. Nina couldn't help but to smile, she was awfully lucky. This beautiful person in front of her asked a question and as such she responded with smile. But it looked like she wanted to say some more so Nina waited until she had finished talking.

I'm Nina Hazard, the new Septima Espada. I got lost trying to find where the meeting was held but as I went by through the Halls of Las Noches I got even more lost and here I am.

Nina replied to her questions, after she was sure that the person finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Aries Senka

Afer aries finished speaking, the girl introduced herself as Nina Hazard, the new septima espada. With a soft smile, Aries gave a slight bow.
"Welcome to the 'family' then, Nina."
It had been a while since they've gotten any more additions, most of them were men...and in all honesty most of them were arrogent self centered idiot's that wanted noting more but to show off their strength. Aries gave a slight giggle before continuing:
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Aries Senka, third espada."
She intruduced herself,
"I have to say, it's nice to have another female around, all thses men trying to out do one another is getting rather...annoying."
She gave a playful smile, so far this girl seemed nice, she was hopeing that, that wouldnt change; it's nice to have good personalities around here...it was rare but it was much needed.

"You didnt miss anything in the meeting. It was pretty much a status report...and once again, no new missions..." Aries paused for a moment, "things have been slow around here."
She added with a slight giggle, as she thought about it, she realised just how slow things were and stragely it was amusing. It reminded her of when her father use to go on mission and the younger samuri's that he was training would just sit around, not knowing what to do...right now it was just that, they all didnt know what to do.

"There isnt much to do around here, actually."
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Nina imagined how the male Espadas were trying to out do one another for god knows what reason and it did seem quite annoying especially if it went on for quite a while. Nina was relieved that nothing major was going on in the meeting, she missed the meeting so she'd thought her status as a Espada would be revoked or something due to the not going to a important meeting, but it seemed like nothing would happen so she gave a quick sigh of relief. Aries Senka, Third Espada was talking with her, she expected that all of the Espada's would be mean but so far she knew that one of them were a nice person. Nina realized that Aries gave her a bow and that she didn't bow in return so she bowed as quickly as she realized it. Aries giggled and Nina thought she made a rather cute giggle. Nina then remembered her situation, she was lost so she asked Aries if she knew where they were.

Aries do you know where I am? I've been here for a few hours and I kinda wanna know where all these halls lead to so I was wondering if you could escort me? Show me around the place?

Nina tried to laugh it out as she mentioned that she had no clue where she was in Las Noches. Her stomach made a noise indicating she was hungry, after all that worrying about the meeting, then meeting Aries she completely forgot about her hunger. This of course embarrassed Nina, right after she tried to laugh it out the fact that she's completely lost but now that she's hungry too. It seems she can't take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Aries Senka

Nina has asked her to show her around, in truth she hadnt been though these halls very much, she'd prefer to avoid them actually, only going to them if she absolitly had to but she had a pretty good idea where she was and where everything was.
"Well, in all honestly, Nina. I dont usually come here, I know where some places are, but I'm not an experet...I'll show you were I know, I know the 'main' rooms the other rooms where guys play..strip poer i choose to not remember" She said in a slighty teasing way.

"Shall we get going then? The meeting room isnt far from here...You might want to remember where that room is."
She added, again teasingly. Aries turned and started walking, slowly though they were in no rush besides its better to go slowly and understand your surroundings than to memorize them. Aries really hoped that none of the jerks would appear during this little tour...she really didnt want to deal with them...plus she was in a rather good mood today.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Nina followed Aries letting her guide the way, Nina wasn't ever that good at directions she would usually get lost and never find the way she was supposed to go that quickly until a while had passed. Especially in Las Noches, this place was huge and she would be lost for quite a while. Thankfully she met the 3rd Espada Aries, she was humming a tune while smiling simply because she was overjoyed. Not gonna get lost this time~! She thought while her eyes were closed. Due to the fact that her eyes were closed her head had slammed into a wall and then Nina fell unto the floor while scratching her head with her left hand gently due to the pain that was inflicted. Some Arrancar came out of their rooms nearby and were yelling at Nina but they retreated back to their rooms or wherever they were and left Nina alone.

Sorry about that Aries

OOC: Tune is the theme song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Aries Senka

As they walked she heard Nina begin to hum, at least she was showing signs of comfort. The tune to her humming was happy, she would have to get comfortable around here and get acustom to all the rude behavior my some of the male arrancars...But she was sure that she could handel herself when it came to them, if not then Aries would gladly help her. For some odd reason 'people' seemed to like picking on the new kid which was rather annoying and rude in all fairness.

as they kept walking she heard a noice, she turned around to see Nina on the floor...she had bumped her head? Aries couldnt help but giggle a little. Before she could go over to Nina, some other arrancar went over and started yelling...then left just as quickly. Aries sighed and shook her head, she wasnt going to defend Nina on this, she had to get a small taste of what some of the guys were like here. After the guy was gone Aries walked over and helped Nina up.
"And there is your example of what dicks the male arrancars can be." She said with a slightly smile.
"Are you alright though?" She asked, she guessed this would teach her not to walk with her eyes closed in these hallways.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Yea, I'm alright. My hierro protected me so I didn't get hurt.

Nina showed a smile while tapping her head with her right hand giving sign that she didn't get hurt at all. But she was still at fault for walking through the halls with her eyes closed, she was just overjoyed that someone found her. She wasn't much of a fan of getting lost in a ridiculously huge place that seems to never end by length. She liked Aries even if she had only met her today. She was a nice person, well at least to her.

So where are we going Aries-chin?

Nina wondered where they might go, hopefully it'll be somewhere with food as she was getting hungry after all the time she was stuck within these halls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]   These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These halls are too confusing. [Open to everyone!]
Page 1 of 1